bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Modding > Project Logs

Old 4th Jan 2011, 08:22   #61
perplekks45
LIKE AN ANIMAL!

perplekks45 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.perplekks45 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.perplekks45 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.perplekks45 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.perplekks45 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.perplekks45 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.perplekks45 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.perplekks45 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.perplekks45 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.perplekks45 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.perplekks45 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
I'm off for a couple of days and you deliver so much awesome-ness? Approved!
The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.
ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn
I! I! Cthulhu fhtagn!
perplekks45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th Jan 2011, 13:39   #62
Hannes
Design | Art | Performance

Hannes has yet to learn the way of the DremelHannes has yet to learn the way of the DremelHannes has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Perplekks45 - Approved :-D
Hannes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th Jan 2011, 22:49   #63
Hannes

Hannes has yet to learn the way of the DremelHannes has yet to learn the way of the DremelHannes has yet to learn the way of the Dremel

100% unedited pictures
higher res available
Old 4th Jan 2011, 22:59   #64
Waynio
Mmmm Donuts

Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.
Looking excellent Hannes .
Waynio is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 4th Jan 2011, 23:01   #65
Hannes

Thank you brother! Can't wait til' I can get my hands on some nice aluminum cheets to make my backpiece for the chassis. Greatly inspired by your Stealthlow!
Old 4th Jan 2011, 23:27   #66
Razer2007
Building Proxima

Razer2007 has yet to learn the way of the DremelRazer2007 has yet to learn the way of the DremelRazer2007 has yet to learn the way of the DremelRazer2007 has yet to learn the way of the DremelRazer2007 has yet to learn the way of the DremelRazer2007 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Man, your photography is out of this world. the colors is perfect for the mobo!!! I can't wait for the rest!!

+rep
5 stars!!!
------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by Razer2007; 5th Jan 2011 at 21:06.
Razer2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th Jan 2011, 23:37   #67
Hannes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razer2007 View Post
Man, your photography is out of this world. the colors is perfect for the mobo!!! I can't wait for the rest!!

+rep
5 stars!!!
Oh man - oh man - oh man! Not that bad with just a Nikon D40 with an 18-55lens and a black table with a 32" monitor as photobooth/light. You don't need highend stuff to bring some goodies to your worklog. Be creative! ..I'm just saying.

Edit ~ Someone must have voted "terrible". :'-(

Last edited by Hannes; 4th Jan 2011 at 23:50.
Old 5th Jan 2011, 01:40   #68
Waynio
Mmmm Donuts

Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannes View Post
Oh man - oh man - oh man! Not that bad with just a Nikon D40 with an 18-55lens and a black table with a 32" monitor as photobooth/light. You don't need highend stuff to bring some goodies to your worklog. Be creative! ..I'm just saying.

Edit ~ Someone must have voted "terrible". :'-(
I didn't know a D40 could get pictures this nice , got me considering saving up for one knowing this .
Old 5th Jan 2011, 06:26   #69
Hannes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waynio View Post
I didn't know a D40 could get pictures this nice , got me considering saving up for one knowing this .

I know this are a little big, but wanted to show you a little more details.

Old 5th Jan 2011, 09:33   #70
Waynio
Mmmm Donuts

Super nice pictures Hannes & yeah a monitor makes for a very nice bit of lighting .
Depth of field blur I don't think I can do that on my current camera, looks nice .
5 star +rep
Old 5th Jan 2011, 10:31   #71
Hannes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waynio View Post
Super nice pictures Hannes & yeah a monitor makes for a very nice bit of lighting .
Depth of field blur I don't think I can do that on my current camera, looks nice .
5 star +rep
Thank you bro! If you have an aperture setting then you should probably be able to fool around bit With focus and DoF. :-)
Old 5th Jan 2011, 11:40   #72
Razer2007
Building Proxima

Razer2007 has yet to learn the way of the DremelRazer2007 has yet to learn the way of the DremelRazer2007 has yet to learn the way of the DremelRazer2007 has yet to learn the way of the DremelRazer2007 has yet to learn the way of the DremelRazer2007 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
set to AV priority and turn one of the wheels (dunno if it's like that on a nikon). I love that last pic... fap fap.

is the lens F2.8? that makes a lot of difference. And you probably use a tripod.

What is the Aperture and Shutterspeed and ISO setting here?

oh, any photoshop?
Old 5th Jan 2011, 14:10   #73
Hannes

Quote:
set to AV priority and turn one of the wheels (dunno if it's like that on a nikon). I love that last pic... fap fap.

is the lens F2.8? that makes a lot of difference. And you probably use a tripod.

What is the Aperture and Shutterspeed and ISO setting here?

oh, any photoshop?
On these particular pictures (From the fourth of january) there's 100% no photoshop. Except for the resizing and a border. But there's been no editing at all. Most of the previous pictures I've edited the whitebalance. but nothing else.

I use the lens you get with the camera. Don't actually know what it is more than an standard nikon 18-55 lens. And of course I use a tripod. :-) The iso setting is 200, can't go any lower with this camera. The shutter speed and aperture.. Hmm, not certain.. I play around quite a bit with them and decides by the pictures if I need to highten or lower the shutterspeed or the Aperture. If I have to guess then it was about 2-4 sec shutterspeed and the aperture could have been anywhere between F9-F36. Higher aperture results in a wider focus area, so I just set them depending on how the picture looks. Don't know how they'll turn out before I've shot the picture. :-P

So.. This is my "setup"
*Tripod
*no flash
*iso 200
*manual settings (balancing shuttertime and aperture differently depending on what I'm after)
*2sec delayed.. something. From when I push the button til' the shot is taken. :-P
*Daylight or something with a pure white light, like a monitor or TV.
*A black table or a big white paper.
*Manual focus

Hope this helps. :-)
Old 5th Jan 2011, 16:12   #74
perplekks45
LIKE AN ANIMAL!

perplekks45 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.perplekks45 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.perplekks45 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.perplekks45 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.perplekks45 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.perplekks45 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.perplekks45 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.perplekks45 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.perplekks45 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.perplekks45 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.perplekks45 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.
ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn
I! I! Cthulhu fhtagn!
perplekks45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th Jan 2011, 18:21   #75
Hannes

Quote:
Originally Posted by perplekks45 View Post
Old 5th Jan 2011, 20:05   #76
Razer2007
Building Proxima

Thank you for the advice. will remember it. Some nice pics coming in next update... some time. I bet it is easier with a beautiful thing to photograph.
Old 5th Jan 2011, 20:45   #77
Hannes

Quote:
Thank you for the advice. will remember it. Some nice pics coming in next update... some time. I bet it is easier with a beautiful thing to photograph.
Sorry for acting like an expert. I'm novice and having beautiful hardware to shot sure helps
Old 6th Jan 2011, 22:21   #78
Hannes

Old 6th Jan 2011, 23:24   #79
Matticus

Matticus is definitely a rep cheat.Matticus is definitely a rep cheat.Matticus is definitely a rep cheat.Matticus is definitely a rep cheat.Matticus is definitely a rep cheat.Matticus is definitely a rep cheat.Matticus is definitely a rep cheat.Matticus is definitely a rep cheat.Matticus is definitely a rep cheat.Matticus is definitely a rep cheat.Matticus is definitely a rep cheat.
ooooo pretty!
Old 7th Jan 2011, 10:40   #80
Hannes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matticus View Post
ooooo pretty!
Arn't they!

View Mode