bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Modding > Project Logs

Old 18th Jan 2011, 18:07   #101
Razer2007
Building Proxima

Razer2007 has yet to learn the way of the DremelRazer2007 has yet to learn the way of the DremelRazer2007 has yet to learn the way of the DremelRazer2007 has yet to learn the way of the DremelRazer2007 has yet to learn the way of the DremelRazer2007 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Dude, that 24pin cable looks super awesome! And again, the photography escapes me!
------------------------------------------------------
Razer2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th Jan 2011, 19:47   #102
Hannes
Design | Art | Performance

Hannes has yet to learn the way of the DremelHannes has yet to learn the way of the DremelHannes has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Originally Posted by Razer2007 View Post
Dude, that 24pin cable looks super awesome! And again, the photography escapes me!
Thank you bro! The balance of which the sleeve is composed is inspired of one of Xien 16's builds, pure amazing. It wouldn't be fair to take all credit for it. :-)
Hannes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th Jan 2011, 21:07   #103
azazel.
Solemn™

azazel. has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Looking really good so far. Sub'ed.

May I ask what font you are using for the pictures?
Old 18th Jan 2011, 21:11   #104
Hannes

Hannes has yet to learn the way of the DremelHannes has yet to learn the way of the DremelHannes has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Originally Posted by azazel. View Post
Looking really good so far. Sub'ed.

May I ask what font you are using for the pictures?
Jellyka - Estrya's Handwriting, nicest font there is! :-)
http://www.dafont.com/jellyka-estrya-s-handwriting.font
Old 20th Jan 2011, 18:45   #105
KidMod-Southpaw
Super Spamming Saiyan

KidMod-Southpaw is definitely a rep cheat.KidMod-Southpaw is definitely a rep cheat.KidMod-Southpaw is definitely a rep cheat.KidMod-Southpaw is definitely a rep cheat.KidMod-Southpaw is definitely a rep cheat.KidMod-Southpaw is definitely a rep cheat.KidMod-Southpaw is definitely a rep cheat.KidMod-Southpaw is definitely a rep cheat.KidMod-Southpaw is definitely a rep cheat.KidMod-Southpaw is definitely a rep cheat.KidMod-Southpaw is definitely a rep cheat.
Loving the photos in this, great colours. You sir, are Chuck Norris.
KidMod-Southpaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th Jan 2011, 18:47   #106
Hannes

Quote:
Originally Posted by KidMod-Southpaw View Post
You sir, are Chuck Norris.

Last edited by Hannes; 20th Jan 2011 at 19:08.
Old 21st Jan 2011, 14:36   #107
Hannes

New Sponsor: Cooler Master!

A new and shiny V8 - rendered useless by my manic sculpting!
Old 21st Jan 2011, 17:08   #108
Editor22
E22.BIZ

Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Congratulations on the new sponsor Hannes
Editor22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st Jan 2011, 17:19   #109
Hannes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Editor22 View Post
Congratulations on the new sponsor Hannes
Thank you brother!
Old 23rd Jan 2011, 19:57   #110
Hannes

Yo bros! Been having some difficulties finding good materials for this build. I've been working the same time as the metalshops and acryan has dropped their stock of anodised aluminum. Well, it's resolved by buying authentic anodized brushed black aluminum sidepanels from Lian Li. This means that the plates I'll manufacture will match the exterior of the case. A 100% match! :-)

I've also ordered Lian Li flexlight and a powerbutton. 90€! :-o It'll look awesome tho and is totally worth it. This means that I've some serious modding to do this week and which also result in some updates for you! :-D

Last edited by Hannes; 23rd Jan 2011 at 20:38.
Old 24th Jan 2011, 03:07   #111
aRkangeL
MegaRUSH

aRkangeL has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Go Hannes, show what you can do bro!

Im looking for the updates!
Old 24th Jan 2011, 08:17   #112
perplekks45
LIKE AN ANIMAL!

perplekks45 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.perplekks45 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.perplekks45 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.perplekks45 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.perplekks45 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.perplekks45 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.perplekks45 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.perplekks45 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.perplekks45 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.perplekks45 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.perplekks45 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Can't wait to see what you will come up with in the next update!
The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.
ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn
Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn!
perplekks45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th Jan 2011, 20:30   #113
Hannes

Quote:
Originally Posted by perplekks45 View Post
Can't wait to see what you will come up with in the next update!
I'll be working a great deal tomorrow and I'll probably be able to show some of the process and hopefully some results to later tomorrow evening. :-)
Old 25th Jan 2011, 21:25   #114
Hannes

Old 25th Jan 2011, 22:00   #115
Waynio
Mmmm Donuts

Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.
The sleeving is looking sweet Hannes , now I see the bigger picture it looks awesome .
Waynio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th Jan 2011, 22:15   #116
Hannes

Thanks bro!

Keep in mind that the plates are only roughly cut and haven't been worked on any more than that. This is an mid-session update. ^^,
Old 25th Jan 2011, 22:32   #117
TimtomNL
What's a Dremel?

TimtomNL has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Even for a mid-session update it look stunning! Nice sleeving
TimtomNL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th Jan 2011, 22:37   #118
Editor22
E22.BIZ

Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
truly outstanding colour choices Hannes, cant wait to see what you have planned for fluid colour
Editor22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th Jan 2011, 22:41   #119
Hannes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Editor22 View Post
truly outstanding colour choices Hannes, cant wait to see what you have planned for fluid colour
I'm thinking green.. ;-) No, but really I would love to use a fluid that looks like milk. Imagen that white fluid in clear tubes and acrylic tops on the blocks. Would probably look sweet. If I can't find that I'm thinking of black or red and blocks with white acrylic, clear tubes and shiny silver fittings on the blocks and matte black fittings on the case, res, rad and pump.
Old 26th Jan 2011, 23:21   #120
Freddy_95
Don't!

Freddy_95 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Looks awsome, bro continue I'm also trying to get coolermasters sponsor
Freddy_95 is offline   Reply With Quote

View Mode