bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Modding > Project Logs

Old 27th Jan 2011, 14:25   #121
Hannes
Design | Art | Performance

Hannes has yet to learn the way of the DremelHannes has yet to learn the way of the DremelHannes has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freddy_95 View Post
Looks awsome, bro continue I'm also trying to get coolermasters sponsor

Thank you
Hannes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th Jan 2011, 23:03   #122
Hannes

Hannes has yet to learn the way of the DremelHannes has yet to learn the way of the DremelHannes has yet to learn the way of the Dremel

Last edited by Hannes; 27th Jan 2011 at 23:57.
Old 27th Jan 2011, 23:58   #123
Waynio
Mmmm Donuts

Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.
How on earth did you bend it like that Awesome, love it .
Waynio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th Jan 2011, 00:07   #124
Matticus

Matticus is definitely a rep cheat.Matticus is definitely a rep cheat.Matticus is definitely a rep cheat.Matticus is definitely a rep cheat.Matticus is definitely a rep cheat.Matticus is definitely a rep cheat.Matticus is definitely a rep cheat.Matticus is definitely a rep cheat.Matticus is definitely a rep cheat.Matticus is definitely a rep cheat.Matticus is definitely a rep cheat.
Well isn't that something. Love it!
Old 28th Jan 2011, 00:16   #125
nathandanielmorris
Minimodder

nathandanielmorris has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
This build is mashing my brain up a little bit. Stunning.
nathandanielmorris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th Jan 2011, 00:17   #126
Dahl1n
Modder

Dahl1n has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Wtf?
it just looking awesome i was thinking about a flower that is on its way to open for the summer

//Dahl1n
Dahl1n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th Jan 2011, 14:39   #127
Hannes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waynio View Post
How on earth did you bend it like that Awesome, love it .
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matticus View Post
Well isn't that something. Love it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by nathandanielmorris View Post
This build is mashing my brain up a little bit. Stunning.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dahl1n View Post
Wtf?
it just looking awesome i was thinking about a flower that is on its way to open for the summer

//Dahl1n
Guys - you're to much! :-D

I bend it only by using my muscular hands ;-) Actually, no real force was needed. I bend it between the thumbs and fingers - each side simultaneously to get it even. :-)
Old 28th Jan 2011, 14:43   #128
Editor22
E22.BIZ

Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
It looks awesome Hannes and I hope I don't come across as a party pooper but have you checked your ram clearance?
annnnnd what happened to the water? :X

<3 you
Editor22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th Jan 2011, 14:49   #129
Hannes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Editor22 View Post
It looks awesome Hannes and I hope I don't come across as a party pooper but have you checked your ram clearance?
annnnnd what happened to the water? :X

<3 you
I think that there's enough clearance for dominator ram. :-) I'll not cool the CPU with LC - but the MB, GPU and RAM will probably be LC'd. I'm thinking EK blocks with acryl/plexi tops and white liquid, or EK blocks with white acetal and red or black liquid.

Love you to bro! ;-)
Old 28th Jan 2011, 15:10   #130
mansueto
Too broke to mod

mansueto is definitely a rep cheat.mansueto is definitely a rep cheat.mansueto is definitely a rep cheat.mansueto is definitely a rep cheat.mansueto is definitely a rep cheat.mansueto is definitely a rep cheat.mansueto is definitely a rep cheat.mansueto is definitely a rep cheat.mansueto is definitely a rep cheat.mansueto is definitely a rep cheat.mansueto is definitely a rep cheat.
Full of win. That is awesome looking. I look forward to the next update!
Black Momba: i5 2500k @ 4.5ghz | Corsair H80 | MSI P67A-G43 | 8GB DDR3 1600 Ripjaws | 128GB Corsair M4, 1TB Barricuda | 2GB 6950 | Asus PA248 IPS + Acer P243w | Asus Xonar D1 + Fio E07K Andes | Windows 7 Ultimate x64 | Seasonic X760 | Fractal R3 | Cooler Master Quick Fire Rapid | Cooler Master Inferno
Lenovo U410: i7 3517u | 8GB ram | 24GB + 750GB HDD | 14 inch ultrabook
mansueto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th Jan 2011, 15:11   #131
Hannes

Quote:
Originally Posted by mansueto View Post
Full of win. That is awesome looking. I look forward to the next update!
Thank you! Hopefully the next update will feature some liquid. ^^,
Old 28th Jan 2011, 17:39   #132
KidMod-Southpaw
Super Spamming Saiyan

KidMod-Southpaw is definitely a rep cheat.KidMod-Southpaw is definitely a rep cheat.KidMod-Southpaw is definitely a rep cheat.KidMod-Southpaw is definitely a rep cheat.KidMod-Southpaw is definitely a rep cheat.KidMod-Southpaw is definitely a rep cheat.KidMod-Southpaw is definitely a rep cheat.KidMod-Southpaw is definitely a rep cheat.KidMod-Southpaw is definitely a rep cheat.KidMod-Southpaw is definitely a rep cheat.KidMod-Southpaw is definitely a rep cheat.
Christ man the photos! How did you do that?
KidMod-Southpaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th Jan 2011, 18:37   #133
The_Gnu
8-bit addict

The_Gnu is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.The_Gnu is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.The_Gnu is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.The_Gnu is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.The_Gnu is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.The_Gnu is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.The_Gnu is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.The_Gnu is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.The_Gnu is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.The_Gnu is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.The_Gnu is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Awsome bending, I was studying the photos for quite some time bedore I realised you had bent it. I was starting do doubt my eyes. Nice to see the heatpipes seem to have keept their shape aswell.

Project: ProtoHype (paused)
Project: GET A LIFE (Complete)
Project: Widescreen Projector(Complete)
Guide: How to brush Aluminum
The_Gnu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th Jan 2011, 18:41   #134
Hannes

Quote:
Originally Posted by KidMod-Southpaw View Post
Christ man the photos! How did you do that?
Thanks a bunch bro! There's no sience to it actually. I use my Nikon D40 without flash and with a tripod in manual mode with low iso. As light I use a 32" monitor. :-)
Old 28th Jan 2011, 18:47   #135
Hannes

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Gnu View Post
Awsome bending, I was studying the photos for quite some time bedore I realised you had bent it. I was starting do doubt my eyes. Nice to see the heatpipes seem to have keept their shape aswell.
I'm surprised myself because of how easy it was to form.
Old 28th Jan 2011, 18:49   #136
KidMod-Southpaw
Super Spamming Saiyan

KidMod-Southpaw is definitely a rep cheat.KidMod-Southpaw is definitely a rep cheat.KidMod-Southpaw is definitely a rep cheat.KidMod-Southpaw is definitely a rep cheat.KidMod-Southpaw is definitely a rep cheat.KidMod-Southpaw is definitely a rep cheat.KidMod-Southpaw is definitely a rep cheat.KidMod-Southpaw is definitely a rep cheat.KidMod-Southpaw is definitely a rep cheat.KidMod-Southpaw is definitely a rep cheat.KidMod-Southpaw is definitely a rep cheat.
I mean how did you do the bend? Awesome.
Old 28th Jan 2011, 19:00   #137
Hannes

Quote:
Originally Posted by KidMod-Southpaw View Post
I mean how did you do the bend? Awesome.
Oh! :-p By bending it by hand. :-p
Old 28th Jan 2011, 20:49   #138
KidMod-Southpaw
Super Spamming Saiyan

And a hammer I hope. If not you're superhuman...
Old 28th Jan 2011, 21:24   #139
Hannes

Maybe I'm stronger than I look. I really did it by hand.
Old 28th Jan 2011, 21:33   #140
Mankz
________

Mankz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Mankz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Mankz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Mankz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Mankz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Mankz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Mankz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Mankz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Mankz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Mankz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Mankz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Ok, even I'll admit that's just damn awesome.

Mankz is offline   Reply With Quote

View Mode