bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Modding > Project Logs

Old 28th Jan 2011, 21:43   #141
Waynio
Mmmm Donuts

Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannes View Post
Guys - you're to much! :-D

I bend it only by using my muscular hands ;-) Actually, no real force was needed. I bend it between the thumbs and fingers - each side simultaneously to get it even. :-)
You have made that cooler turn from meh to woooah .
Waynio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th Jan 2011, 21:44   #142
Hannes
Design | Art | Performance

Hannes has yet to learn the way of the DremelHannes has yet to learn the way of the DremelHannes has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mankz View Post
Ok, even I'll admit that's just damn awesome.

If that isn't recognision then I don't know what is! Thank you bro!
Hannes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th Jan 2011, 21:54   #143
Razer2007
Building Proxima

Razer2007 has yet to learn the way of the DremelRazer2007 has yet to learn the way of the DremelRazer2007 has yet to learn the way of the DremelRazer2007 has yet to learn the way of the DremelRazer2007 has yet to learn the way of the DremelRazer2007 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
hhhhhh heaaartattaaack!!! my head nearly turned into cheesecake when I just SAW the king of cheesecake!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waynio View Post
You have made that cooler turn from meh to woooah .

hahahah

EDIT: how will the fans work?
------------------------------------------------------
Razer2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th Jan 2011, 22:06   #144
Hannes

Hannes has yet to learn the way of the DremelHannes has yet to learn the way of the DremelHannes has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Originally Posted by Razer2007 View Post
EDIT: how will the fans work?
What fans? :-p I'm going to run it passively. :-) It's for the looks
Old 29th Jan 2011, 10:05   #145
Burnout21
Is the daddy!

Burnout21 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Burnout21 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Burnout21 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Burnout21 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Burnout21 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Burnout21 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Burnout21 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Burnout21 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Burnout21 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Burnout21 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Burnout21 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
That is possibly the most amazing piece of modding I have ever seen, custom CNC water blocks are awesome in there own right but to modify an air cooler and change its appearance so drastically for the better is amazing!
Burnout21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th Jan 2011, 10:53   #146
KidMod-Southpaw
Super Spamming Saiyan

KidMod-Southpaw is definitely a rep cheat.KidMod-Southpaw is definitely a rep cheat.KidMod-Southpaw is definitely a rep cheat.KidMod-Southpaw is definitely a rep cheat.KidMod-Southpaw is definitely a rep cheat.KidMod-Southpaw is definitely a rep cheat.KidMod-Southpaw is definitely a rep cheat.KidMod-Southpaw is definitely a rep cheat.KidMod-Southpaw is definitely a rep cheat.KidMod-Southpaw is definitely a rep cheat.KidMod-Southpaw is definitely a rep cheat.
Passive sounds good! +1
KidMod-Southpaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th Jan 2011, 12:05   #147
Hannes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burnout21 View Post
That is possibly the most amazing piece of modding I have ever seen, custom CNC water blocks are awesome in there own right but to modify an air cooler and change its appearance so drastically for the better is amazing!
I can't believe the respons you're all giving me! I'm like and in the same time

Quote:
Originally Posted by KidMod-Southpaw View Post
Passive sounds good! +1
Old 29th Jan 2011, 13:41   #148
Nutman
Never stuck with stock@Hotmods.net

Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
This is a must-subscribe-to worklog. Awesome photography, but anxious to see what parts will be water cooled and which that will not.

Project: Nutman - Sponsored by: Coolerkit - Specialtech - EK Waterblocks
Nutman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th Jan 2011, 13:54   #149
Hannes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nutman View Post
This is a must-subscribe-to worklog. Awesome photography, but anxious to see what parts will be water cooled and which that will not.

I believe that I'll LC the motherboard, the RAM and maybe the GPU if I'm going to use the 5870. I'm thinking of using a lowprofile GPU and have it under the floor. I'll probably use EK blocks with plexi tops and white liquid, otherwise I'll paint the acetal tops white and use red or black liquid. :-)
Old 29th Jan 2011, 14:26   #150
KidMod-Southpaw
Super Spamming Saiyan

KidMod-Southpaw is definitely a rep cheat.KidMod-Southpaw is definitely a rep cheat.KidMod-Southpaw is definitely a rep cheat.KidMod-Southpaw is definitely a rep cheat.KidMod-Southpaw is definitely a rep cheat.KidMod-Southpaw is definitely a rep cheat.KidMod-Southpaw is definitely a rep cheat.KidMod-Southpaw is definitely a rep cheat.KidMod-Southpaw is definitely a rep cheat.KidMod-Southpaw is definitely a rep cheat.KidMod-Southpaw is definitely a rep cheat.
May I ask how cool a 1055t will be passivley, a roof intake may help a little.
Old 29th Jan 2011, 14:34   #151
Nutman
Never stuck with stock@Hotmods.net

Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannes View Post

I believe that I'll LC the motherboard, the RAM and maybe the GPU if I'm going to use the 5870. I'm thinking of using a lowprofile GPU and have it under the floor. I'll probably use EK blocks with plexi tops and white liquid, otherwise I'll paint the acetal tops white and use red or black liquid. :-)
Ok, thanks for the quick answer.

Maybe Eddy from EK Waterblocks could make a white Delrin top for whatever block you'll be needing it for?

Now, I might have missed your explanation somewhere, but can you explain why you don't plan in water cooling the CPU?

Project: Nutman - Sponsored by: Coolerkit - Specialtech - EK Waterblocks
Nutman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th Jan 2011, 16:44   #152
Hannes

Quote:
May I ask how cool a 1055t will be passivley, a roof intake may help a little.
I have no idea!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nutman View Post
Ok, thanks for the quick answer.

Maybe Eddy from EK Waterblocks could make a white Delrin top for whatever block you'll be needing it for?

Now, I might have missed your explanation somewhere, but can you explain why you don't plan in water cooling the CPU?
They mass-manufacture their parts so he couldn't do that. The reason why I'll not lc the cpu is quite obvious isn't it? :-P I have this viewtiful customized V8 to cool the CPU. :-)

Last edited by Hannes; 29th Jan 2011 at 17:24.
Old 29th Jan 2011, 20:58   #153
KidMod-Southpaw
Super Spamming Saiyan

If you haven't decided on your fluid colour yet; I hope you're using 2 loops, you could make one loop black or white fluid, and one red fluid.
Old 29th Jan 2011, 21:00   #154
Hannes

Quote:
If you haven't decided on your fluid colour yet; I hope you're using 2 loops, you could make one loop black or white fluid, and one red fluid.
Hmm.. Well, maybe I'll do that. :-) I have 2 sets of Laing D5 Vario and reservoars after all. I'll have a problem to fit two rads tho. ;-)
Old 29th Jan 2011, 21:04   #155
KidMod-Southpaw
Super Spamming Saiyan

External rad? With your skill a rad could look great outside the case? May I ask what's in the two loops?
Old 29th Jan 2011, 21:08   #156
Hannes

Quote:
External rad? With your skill a rad could look great outside the case? May I ask what's in the two loops?
The two loops where your idea so you tell me. :-P I don't have any blocks or rads yet - except all the bitspower products and the laing D5 vario pumps I don't have anything. :-) I've listed the bitspower order in this thread I think.

I'm not that fond of external rads so I don't think I'll use that solution.
Old 29th Jan 2011, 23:07   #157
KidMod-Southpaw
Super Spamming Saiyan

Sorry, I meant what will the loops be cooling? Graphics cards? The chipset on the crosshair 4?
Old 29th Jan 2011, 23:30   #158
Hannes

I answered that like 8 posts ago. :-) MB, Ram and maybe GPU.
Old 30th Jan 2011, 02:36   #159
nissanskyrice
Terminally Lazy

nissanskyrice has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
I know its early days, but......... MOTY contender. That heatsink looks awesome.
nissanskyrice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th Jan 2011, 09:56   #160
Hannes

Quote:
Originally Posted by nissanskyrice View Post
I know its early days, but......... MOTY contender. That heatsink looks awesome.
Aw, thank you! But it was way to easy to make to even be mentioned among those amazing builds.

View Mode