bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Modding > Project Logs

Old 28th Dec 2010, 21:34   #161
AnG3L
Ultimate Modder

AnG3L can run CrysisAnG3L can run CrysisAnG3L can run CrysisAnG3L can run CrysisAnG3L can run CrysisAnG3L can run CrysisAnG3L can run CrysisAnG3L can run CrysisAnG3L can run CrysisAnG3L can run CrysisAnG3L can run Crysis
Thanks brother well it seems that I made a lot of mistakes lately lol I need some meditation and B Complex Vitamins!!!
AnG3L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st Dec 2010, 12:15   #162
KidMod-Southpaw
Super Spamming Saiyan

KidMod-Southpaw is a Super Spamming SaiyanKidMod-Southpaw is a Super Spamming SaiyanKidMod-Southpaw is a Super Spamming SaiyanKidMod-Southpaw is a Super Spamming SaiyanKidMod-Southpaw is a Super Spamming SaiyanKidMod-Southpaw is a Super Spamming SaiyanKidMod-Southpaw is a Super Spamming SaiyanKidMod-Southpaw is a Super Spamming SaiyanKidMod-Southpaw is a Super Spamming SaiyanKidMod-Southpaw is a Super Spamming SaiyanKidMod-Southpaw is a Super Spamming Saiyan
WOW, I can see the shape of this now! Just. Plain. Awesome. Happy new year AnG3L and the best to you.
KidMod-Southpaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st Dec 2010, 15:25   #163
AnG3L
Ultimate Modder

AnG3L can run CrysisAnG3L can run CrysisAnG3L can run CrysisAnG3L can run CrysisAnG3L can run CrysisAnG3L can run CrysisAnG3L can run CrysisAnG3L can run CrysisAnG3L can run CrysisAnG3L can run CrysisAnG3L can run Crysis
Thanks brother all the best for you too!!!
I did some work on the side panels, all I can say for just a side panel its a lot of work but you will see something different instead of the common designs so far.
Also I decided to paint over the white acrylic again white paint cause its kind of transparent and you can see the shadows of the interior.
Happy New Year to everyone!!!
Old 4th Jan 2011, 17:36   #164
AnG3L
Ultimate Modder

Time for one more update folks! Happy and Healthy New Year to Everyone!
The endless journey on the side panel continues! The designs change all the time as my improvisation "angel" is messing with my mind!
At first I glued the round wooden pieces as you saw in my previous update.
The weight of the side panel exceeded my expectations so I had to remove as much wood as I could and replace it with 1mm acrylic which is very light.
Many people ask me for 3d designs etc, as you might have realize I enjoy improvise a lot as I did with my first 2 mods.
So lets begin our random little "photo" journey!
Here is the addition of the rest "wood".

I cut a lot of pieces after I draw in my mind the upcoming design and I also left some "strategically" placed pieces for durability.

And here is the main side panel chassis.

I added 1mm acrylic on the back side for aesthetic and durability reasons.

While I was waiting for the glue to dry, I attached the connectors of the second compartment.
As I told you before the second compartment it will be removable so I decided to use screws for that instead of "slide in" mechanism which was my original idea.

I used a plastic welder glue which so far is working great (crossing fingers)!

Next day after the glue dried completely it was time to cut off the excess 1mm acrylic pieces.

After a while I received my sponsor and personal purchases package!

Lets see what we have here!

Really well packaged as you will see, on of the most professional so far.

A lot of goodies!!! Mostly watercooling gear!

Back to work now. 3 main 1mm acrylic pieces will be added, this is the first and main one.

Cutting a piece off for some extra design which you will see later on!

More wooden pieces !

This is our last picture for today, as you have seen theres a lot of work going on with this side panel. It will take some time cause the designs aint easy so be patient!

Thanks for watching my update guys, till next time, peace!!
Old 4th Jan 2011, 18:00   #165
Razer2007
Building Proxima

Razer2007 has yet to learn the way of the DremelRazer2007 has yet to learn the way of the DremelRazer2007 has yet to learn the way of the DremelRazer2007 has yet to learn the way of the DremelRazer2007 has yet to learn the way of the DremelRazer2007 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Yo AnG3L, Nice work, and nice sponsorship you got there. I wish you the best. What is in that catalog?
------------------------------------------------------
Razer2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th Jan 2011, 18:02   #166
AnG3L
Ultimate Modder

Thanks bro, if you mean Aquatunings catalog, there are their products etc!
Old 4th Jan 2011, 18:03   #167
Razer2007
Building Proxima

Razer2007 has yet to learn the way of the DremelRazer2007 has yet to learn the way of the DremelRazer2007 has yet to learn the way of the DremelRazer2007 has yet to learn the way of the DremelRazer2007 has yet to learn the way of the DremelRazer2007 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Oh. Cool.
------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by Razer2007; 5th Jan 2011 at 00:04.
Razer2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th Jan 2011, 18:09   #168
Marcos_Viegas
Supermodder

Marcos_Viegas has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Now the water colling work start...

Good work!!!
Marcos_Viegas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th Jan 2011, 18:10   #169
AnG3L
Ultimate Modder

Thanks bro!
Old 4th Jan 2011, 20:31   #170
matt...
Slacker

matt... has yet to learn the way of the Dremelmatt... has yet to learn the way of the Dremelmatt... has yet to learn the way of the Dremelmatt... has yet to learn the way of the Dremelmatt... has yet to learn the way of the Dremelmatt... has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
This is looking epic already... I get a feeling its gonna be a good year!

All the best for 2011 Alex
Old 4th Jan 2011, 20:46   #171
KidMod-Southpaw
Super Spamming Saiyan

KidMod-Southpaw is a Super Spamming SaiyanKidMod-Southpaw is a Super Spamming SaiyanKidMod-Southpaw is a Super Spamming SaiyanKidMod-Southpaw is a Super Spamming SaiyanKidMod-Southpaw is a Super Spamming SaiyanKidMod-Southpaw is a Super Spamming SaiyanKidMod-Southpaw is a Super Spamming SaiyanKidMod-Southpaw is a Super Spamming SaiyanKidMod-Southpaw is a Super Spamming SaiyanKidMod-Southpaw is a Super Spamming SaiyanKidMod-Southpaw is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Keeps getting better, and good sponsorship from aquatuning!
KidMod-Southpaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th Jan 2011, 20:49   #172
AnG3L
Ultimate Modder

Quote:
Originally Posted by matt... View Post
This is looking epic already... I get a feeling its gonna be a good year!

All the best for 2011 Alex
I hope that feeling will come true buddy! Thanks for your presence and comments my friend all the best for you too!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KidMod-Southpaw View Post
Keeps getting better, and good sponsorship from aquatuning!
Thanks brother, well a lot of things will change as we will move on and I hope it going to get better every time!
Old 4th Jan 2011, 23:41   #173
Waynio
Mmmm Donuts

Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.
Wooooo Shaping up to be another spectacular case AnG3L, loving it .
Waynio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th Jan 2011, 00:06   #174
AnG3L
Ultimate Modder

Woot Thanks brother hope the end result will be nice!
Old 5th Jan 2011, 01:40   #175
The boy 4rm oz
Project: Elegant-Li

The boy 4rm oz has yet to learn the way of the DremelThe boy 4rm oz has yet to learn the way of the DremelThe boy 4rm oz has yet to learn the way of the DremelThe boy 4rm oz has yet to learn the way of the DremelThe boy 4rm oz has yet to learn the way of the DremelThe boy 4rm oz has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Really coming along well Alex. I should really start my new worklog soon .
Project: LEXA FINISHED MOTM Nominee October 08
The boy 4rm oz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th Jan 2011, 03:00   #176
jhanlon303
The Keeper of History

jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The boy 4rm oz View Post
Really coming along well Alex. I should really start my new worklog soon .
Ah crap! Alex is is inspiring and now you want to make another? Sigh...

I'll never be able to compete again.

john

/edit

Fool kids get off my grass!
Old 5th Jan 2011, 03:57   #177
The boy 4rm oz

The boy 4rm oz has yet to learn the way of the DremelThe boy 4rm oz has yet to learn the way of the DremelThe boy 4rm oz has yet to learn the way of the DremelThe boy 4rm oz has yet to learn the way of the DremelThe boy 4rm oz has yet to learn the way of the DremelThe boy 4rm oz has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
I have been working on and off on my current project for about 3 months now John, about time I showed some progress I think .
Old 5th Jan 2011, 04:02   #178
Waynio
Mmmm Donuts

Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The boy 4rm oz View Post
I have been working on and off on my current project for about 3 months now John, about time I showed some progress I think .
Wow, post it then Jase .
Old 5th Jan 2011, 04:03   #179
Waynio
Mmmm Donuts

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnG3L View Post
Woot Thanks brother hope the end result will be nice!
I'm confident it will be mate .
Old 5th Jan 2011, 04:33   #180
The boy 4rm oz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waynio View Post
Wow, post it then Jase .
All in good time . I don't believe I have enough to show right now.

Tags
awesome, plexi

View Mode