bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Modding > Watercooling: in association with Aquatuning

View Poll Results: Which is the best water-cooled case design?
1. Bartaggio 12 6.86%
2. Black Briar 5 2.86%
3. Confusis 18 10.29%
4. Danitgeek 17 9.71%
5. Demolisher 15 8.57%
6. Geort45 8 4.57%
7. GF4rce 16 9.14%
8. GuilleAcoustic 18 10.29%
9. ixmatal 27 15.43%
10. (No longer participating) 23 13.14%
11. Kryss2k 5 2.86%
12. ĿЪяεġ 19 10.86%
13. mickcox64 61 34.86%
14. MrMads 3 1.71%
15. Razer2007 33 18.86%
16. ritter 4 2.29%
17. Roboduck 59 33.71%
18. Shuper' Luu' 5 2.86%
19. SnowyOwl 48 27.43%
20. Subtec 26 14.86%
21. Ta10n 15 8.57%
22. Tigerkeen 2 1.14%
23. Timlander 2 1.14%
24. Tozsam 11 6.29%
25. Trance 16 9.14%
26. Vehement 3 1.71%
27. Xtrafresh 9 5.14%
28. xXSebaSXx 9 5.14%
29. viljoenp 6 3.43%
30. Wing Zero 7 4.00%
31. Zesti 12 6.86%
32. Zukomonitor 22 12.57%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 175. You may not vote on this poll

Old 17th Dec 2010, 11:59   #1
Claave
You Rebel scum

Claave has yet to learn the way of the DremelClaave has yet to learn the way of the DremelClaave has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Phobya Design a Case Competition - Stage 1

bit-tech's most talented case designers have been hard at work designing the perfect cases for water

http://www.bit-tech.net/modding/2010...tion-stage-1/1

Win more things with CPC and bit-tech
Claave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th Dec 2010, 12:26   #2
bulldogjeff
The modding head is firmly back on.

bulldogjeff is a Super Spamming Saiyanbulldogjeff is a Super Spamming Saiyanbulldogjeff is a Super Spamming Saiyanbulldogjeff is a Super Spamming Saiyanbulldogjeff is a Super Spamming Saiyanbulldogjeff is a Super Spamming Saiyanbulldogjeff is a Super Spamming Saiyanbulldogjeff is a Super Spamming Saiyanbulldogjeff is a Super Spamming Saiyanbulldogjeff is a Super Spamming Saiyanbulldogjeff is a Super Spamming Saiyan
They're all good but there are a few that really jump out and grab my attention...well done to every one.
bulldogjeff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th Dec 2010, 12:31   #3
Nitrix
Aquatuning UK

Nitrix is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nitrix is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nitrix is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nitrix is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nitrix is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nitrix is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nitrix is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nitrix is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nitrix is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nitrix is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nitrix is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Voted

Should be worth pointing out you can pick 5 to vote for from that list!

Well donr guys best of luck!
Nitrix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th Dec 2010, 12:43   #4
bodkin
Overheating

bodkin - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!bodkin - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!bodkin - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!bodkin - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!bodkin - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!bodkin - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!bodkin - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!bodkin - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!bodkin - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!bodkin - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!bodkin - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!
Voted, wish i could put all 5 on subtec :P
bodkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th Dec 2010, 12:43   #5
kempez
modding again!

kempez has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
4 really caught my eye, so I've voted. Good luck all!
kempez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th Dec 2010, 12:46   #6
The_Jonas
\m/

The_Jonas has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
I like 9 and 10, guess that makes 19 when I add 'em?
Old 17th Dec 2010, 13:04   #7
jrs77
theorycrafting

jrs77 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jrs77 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jrs77 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jrs77 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jrs77 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jrs77 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jrs77 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jrs77 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jrs77 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jrs77 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jrs77 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Why didn't you take the picture I sent in as my entry but grabbed some random ones out of the thread instead?

I'd sure like to withdraw from the competition under these circumstances, as I don't feel being represented as intended.

Stop using your smartphone as much and look up!
jrs77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th Dec 2010, 13:10   #8
andy_mcp1
I may have an I.D-10T error...

andy_mcp1 has yet to learn the way of the Dremelandy_mcp1 has yet to learn the way of the Dremelandy_mcp1 has yet to learn the way of the Dremelandy_mcp1 has yet to learn the way of the Dremelandy_mcp1 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Some really nice concepts here, the two that stand out (aesthetically) for me is ixmatal (though some internal shots would be nice, to show the component layouts) and Roboduck. A tough choice for voting!
andy_mcp1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th Dec 2010, 13:17   #9
Wie
What's a Dremel?

Wie has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
How can ppl be voting for ixmatal on anything other than aesthetics? I can't even understand how the case is working, no shots of layout etc. Surely the function of the case should be the primary concern, or is it just the pretty render that ppl are voting on? Is this a V-ray competition or a case design competion?
Wie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th Dec 2010, 13:22   #10
Roboduck
01110001 01110101 01100001 01100011

Roboduck can run CrysisRoboduck can run CrysisRoboduck can run CrysisRoboduck can run CrysisRoboduck can run CrysisRoboduck can run CrysisRoboduck can run CrysisRoboduck can run CrysisRoboduck can run CrysisRoboduck can run CrysisRoboduck can run Crysis
Voted! I wish I had more than 5, there are a LOT of great designs. Good job everyone!
Roboduck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th Dec 2010, 13:23   #11
flibblesan
Destroyer

flibblesan is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitflibblesan is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitflibblesan is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitflibblesan is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitflibblesan is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitflibblesan is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitflibblesan is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitflibblesan is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitflibblesan is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitflibblesan is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitflibblesan is almost as Godly as yodasarmpit
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrs77
Why didn't you take the picture I sent in as my entry but grabbed some random ones out of the thread instead?

I'd sure like to withdraw from the competition under these circumstances, as I don't feel being represented as intended.
Random images like the images you posted yourself at http://forums.bit-tech.net/showpost....&postcount=448 under the title "final update"? Sorry but what exactly is the problem? Everyone has been entered into this based on the designs they posted in the thread.
flibblesan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th Dec 2010, 13:33   #12
kempez
modding again!

kempez has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Originally Posted by fibblesan
Random images like the images you posted yourself at http://forums.bit-tech.net/showpost....&postcount=448 under the title "final update"? Sorry but what exactly is the problem? Everyone has been entered into this based on the designs they posted in the thread.
Have to say that the last image in that thread linked looks much better than the one on the competition page
kempez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th Dec 2010, 13:36   #13
jrs77
theorycrafting

jrs77 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jrs77 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jrs77 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jrs77 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jrs77 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jrs77 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jrs77 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jrs77 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jrs77 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jrs77 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jrs77 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by flibblesan View Post
The problem is that I sent in an eMail with the picture I wanted to enter the contest. The images in the thread are all random and not my entry and the three pictures shown in the voting now are not chosen by me either, but random choices by other people.
I'm not represented by a random choice done by other people.

Old 17th Dec 2010, 13:37   #14
DirectTouch
a moders wet dream

DirectTouch has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
My vote goes to mickcox64 number 13, unlike neighbours it has the perfect blend.
DirectTouch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th Dec 2010, 13:39   #15
Roboduck
01110001 01110101 01100001 01100011

Roboduck can run CrysisRoboduck can run CrysisRoboduck can run CrysisRoboduck can run CrysisRoboduck can run CrysisRoboduck can run CrysisRoboduck can run CrysisRoboduck can run CrysisRoboduck can run CrysisRoboduck can run CrysisRoboduck can run Crysis
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrs77 View Post
The problem is that I sent in an eMail with the picture I wanted to enter the contest. The images in the thread are all random and not my entry and the three pictures shown in the voting now are not chosen by me either, but random choices by other people.
I'm not represented by a random choice done by other people.
Lets just relax for a second. No one intended you any hardship by using those images. There were a ton of entrys to go through and mistakes can happen. Id send Nitrix and/or Combatus a PM and Im sure they would be willing to change your pictures for you.

Edit: Either way your images look great so I wouldn't be worried.
Roboduck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th Dec 2010, 14:32   #16
Demolisher
Bear building modder

Demolisher has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
you can pick 5 and make me happy
Demolisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th Dec 2010, 15:12   #17
Tattysnuc
Thinking about which mod to do 1st.

Tattysnuc is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Tattysnuc is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Tattysnuc is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Tattysnuc is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Tattysnuc is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Tattysnuc is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Tattysnuc is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Tattysnuc is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Tattysnuc is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Tattysnuc is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Tattysnuc is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Quote:

I shouldn;t worry. Yours is the first one that I liked from the list so the picture has done you justice.

There's some really excellent work gone into these, and I was surprised to see such a wide range of submissions. Nice work everyone involved!
Tattysnuc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th Dec 2010, 15:24   #18
jrs77
theorycrafting

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roboduck View Post
Lets just relax for a second.
After a good lunch, having relaxed and though about it...

I hereby withdraw from the contest.

Old 17th Dec 2010, 15:39   #19
Tangster
Butt-kicking for goodness!

Tangster is definitely a rep cheat.Tangster is definitely a rep cheat.Tangster is definitely a rep cheat.Tangster is definitely a rep cheat.Tangster is definitely a rep cheat.Tangster is definitely a rep cheat.Tangster is definitely a rep cheat.Tangster is definitely a rep cheat.Tangster is definitely a rep cheat.Tangster is definitely a rep cheat.Tangster is definitely a rep cheat.
Do I get one vote back since jrs is throwing a strop?
Uni Box:i7 2700K@5.3GHz|EK Supreme LT+Coolstream XT 360|16GB HyperX DDR3@1866MHz|EVGA GTX780 ti+EK FC780ti|MSI P67A-GD55||M5 512|BeQuiet Dark Power Pro 750W|U3011|Raven RV-02E|KBT Pure+Perixx MX2000 + Intuos 4M
Audio: PC->TosLink->TEAC UD-H01->Schiit Asgard-> Fostex TH600|InEar LivePro 3|Truth B2030A Monitors
BT Feedback
Tangster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th Dec 2010, 16:01   #20
Nitrix
Aquatuning UK

Nitrix is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nitrix is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nitrix is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nitrix is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nitrix is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nitrix is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nitrix is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nitrix is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nitrix is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nitrix is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nitrix is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Quote:
After a good lunch, having relaxed and though about it...

I hereby withdraw from the contest.
Please PM combatus and discuss this.
Nitrix is offline   Reply With Quote