bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > bit-tech.net > Article Discussion

Old 22nd Dec 2010, 09:08   #1
CardJoe
Freelance Journalist
bit-tech Staff

CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Zalman launches CPU and GPU power monitors

http://www.bit-tech.net/news/hardwar...gpu-monitors/1

I was Bit-tech's Games Editor. Now I'm freelance. Find me at:

www.joemartinwords.com

@joethreepwood on Twitter
CardJoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd Dec 2010, 09:18   #2
SpAceman
Supermodder

SpAceman is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitSpAceman is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitSpAceman is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitSpAceman is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitSpAceman is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitSpAceman is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitSpAceman is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitSpAceman is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitSpAceman is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitSpAceman is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitSpAceman is almost as Godly as yodasarmpit
Thats pretty awesome. If I ever randomly feel like it I will install some in my PC but its not an absolute must have for me.
SpAceman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd Dec 2010, 10:25   #3
mi1ez
Game Boy Modder

mi1ez - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!mi1ez - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!mi1ez - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!mi1ez - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!mi1ez - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!mi1ez - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!mi1ez - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!mi1ez - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!mi1ez - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!mi1ez - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!mi1ez - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!
Cool, but not worth the price.
Old 22nd Dec 2010, 11:01   #4
sb1991
Supermodder

sb1991 has yet to learn the way of the Dremelsb1991 has yet to learn the way of the Dremelsb1991 has yet to learn the way of the Dremelsb1991 has yet to learn the way of the Dremelsb1991 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Would be nice to see something like this used in reviews, though I don't think I'd ever bother with one in my own computer.
Lian Li PC A05NB - AMD 955BE@3.8GHz - XFX ATI HD5850 - 8GB DDR3@1333MHz - 2x1TB Spinpoint F3 - Corsair Force 3 120GB - Enermax Modu82+625W - Asus Xonar D2X - Dell 2408wfp (A02) - Filco Majestouch II Ninja (browns) - Mackie MR5 x2
sb1991 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd Dec 2010, 12:03   #5
badders
Neuken in de Keuken

badders should be considered for presidentbadders should be considered for presidentbadders should be considered for presidentbadders should be considered for presidentbadders should be considered for presidentbadders should be considered for presidentbadders should be considered for presidentbadders should be considered for presidentbadders should be considered for presidentbadders should be considered for presidentbadders should be considered for president
Does the GPU one do any sort of calculations regarding the up to 75W that can be drawn directly through the PCI-E connector, or is modern GPU design such that all power for the GPU is now drawn through the additional cables?
badders is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd Dec 2010, 07:34   #6
Altron
LIKE A BAUCE!!!!

Altron has yet to learn the way of the DremelAltron has yet to learn the way of the DremelAltron has yet to learn the way of the DremelAltron has yet to learn the way of the DremelAltron has yet to learn the way of the DremelAltron has yet to learn the way of the DremelAltron has yet to learn the way of the DremelAltron has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
And how about the 24 pin ATX connector? Does none of that go to the CPU or the GPU through the mobo?

e^i(pi)+1=0
Altron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st Jan 2011, 12:56   #7
Fordy
Multimodder

Fordy has yet to learn the way of the DremelFordy has yet to learn the way of the DremelFordy has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Major nerd want. But in not hardcore overclocker enough for it to be worthwhile.
Old 1st Jan 2011, 13:21   #8
Nexxo
Whatever's Geek.

Nexxo is definitely a rep cheat.Nexxo is definitely a rep cheat.Nexxo is definitely a rep cheat.Nexxo is definitely a rep cheat.Nexxo is definitely a rep cheat.Nexxo is definitely a rep cheat.Nexxo is definitely a rep cheat.Nexxo is definitely a rep cheat.Nexxo is definitely a rep cheat.Nexxo is definitely a rep cheat.Nexxo is definitely a rep cheat.
I think that power consumption is the last thing on an overclocker's mind.

Nexxo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th Jan 2011, 11:56   #9
Risky
I Mod, Therefore I Own

Risky is definitely a rep cheat.Risky is definitely a rep cheat.Risky is definitely a rep cheat.Risky is definitely a rep cheat.Risky is definitely a rep cheat.Risky is definitely a rep cheat.Risky is definitely a rep cheat.Risky is definitely a rep cheat.Risky is definitely a rep cheat.Risky is definitely a rep cheat.Risky is definitely a rep cheat.
I got a Pair (GPU+CPU) for Christmas but now I need another GPU one as the 6950 has dual power lines
Old 12th Jan 2011, 15:27   #10
Nexxo
Whatever's Geek.

Nexxo is definitely a rep cheat.Nexxo is definitely a rep cheat.Nexxo is definitely a rep cheat.Nexxo is definitely a rep cheat.Nexxo is definitely a rep cheat.Nexxo is definitely a rep cheat.Nexxo is definitely a rep cheat.Nexxo is definitely a rep cheat.Nexxo is definitely a rep cheat.Nexxo is definitely a rep cheat.Nexxo is definitely a rep cheat.
^^^ Pics!

Nexxo is offline   Reply With Quote