bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > bit-tech.net > Article Discussion

Old 5th Jan 2011, 05:40   #1
Bindibadgi
I Mod, Therefore I Own

Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.
Mod of the Year 2010 Reader Prize Winners

http://www.bit-tech.net/news/modding...eader-prizes/1

We announce five lucky winners who voted in 2010's Mod of the Year competition - but there's still more to be won and still time to vote!

Bindibadgi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th Jan 2011, 08:43   #2
M7ck
Ⓜod Ⓜaster

M7ck is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.M7ck is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.M7ck is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.M7ck is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.M7ck is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.M7ck is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.M7ck is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.M7ck is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.M7ck is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.M7ck is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.M7ck is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Less than 30 votes seperate the top 4? I'm not surprised, I think the majority of readers struggled to name only three. I look forward to the final results.
Old 5th Jan 2011, 23:49   #3
bulldogjeff
The modding head is firmly back on.

bulldogjeff is a Super Spamming Saiyanbulldogjeff is a Super Spamming Saiyanbulldogjeff is a Super Spamming Saiyanbulldogjeff is a Super Spamming Saiyanbulldogjeff is a Super Spamming Saiyanbulldogjeff is a Super Spamming Saiyanbulldogjeff is a Super Spamming Saiyanbulldogjeff is a Super Spamming Saiyanbulldogjeff is a Super Spamming Saiyanbulldogjeff is a Super Spamming Saiyanbulldogjeff is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Quote:
Originally Posted by M7ck View Post
Less than 30 votes seperate the top 4? I'm not surprised, I think the majority of readers struggled to name only three. I look forward to the final results.

Agreed, I got it down to 5 and then struggled.
bulldogjeff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th Jan 2011, 00:12   #4
sixfootsideburns
modeteer

sixfootsideburns has yet to learn the way of the Dremelsixfootsideburns has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
really? I was surprised, but I really did struggle that much this year. Don't get me wrong, all the projects were fantastic! But I when compared against one another I definitely felt there were a few that (in my mind) just deserved the title of Mod of the Year just a little more than the rest.

regardless, congratz to everyone whose projects are involved because everything on that list is something to be seriously proud of!
sixfootsideburns is offline   Reply With Quote