bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > bit-tech.net > Article Discussion

Old 12th Jan 2011, 07:31   #1
arcticstoat
Who is the Milkman?

arcticstoat can run Crysisarcticstoat can run Crysisarcticstoat can run Crysisarcticstoat can run Crysisarcticstoat can run Crysisarcticstoat can run Crysisarcticstoat can run Crysisarcticstoat can run Crysisarcticstoat can run Crysisarcticstoat can run Crysisarcticstoat can run Crysis
iPhone Review: Ultimate Spiderman: Total Mayhem

There's only one problem with Ultimate Spiderman for the iPhone - there isnít enough of it and, when the end comes, it feels abrupt and lacks closure...

http://www.bit-tech.net/blog/gaming/...rman-total-ma/
Old 12th Jan 2011, 10:20   #2
stoff3r
Multimodder

stoff3r has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Why not review some games for Symbian^3? Or am I correct when I assume this site and the whole bit-tech staff is going all iCrazy like every other site?

PS: I know theres not a lot of games in the symbian. but still..
stoff3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th Jan 2011, 10:36   #3
jcb121
Modder

jcb121 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
I wouldn't mine some Symbian^3 Game reviews, only problem is that it doesn't have the power and the controls won't work properly.

still, i'm for some reason in awe at the power of the ipod tounch/fonio
jcb121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th Jan 2011, 10:41   #4
wuyanxu
still wants Homeworld 3

wuyanxu is definitely a rep cheat.wuyanxu is definitely a rep cheat.wuyanxu is definitely a rep cheat.wuyanxu is definitely a rep cheat.wuyanxu is definitely a rep cheat.wuyanxu is definitely a rep cheat.wuyanxu is definitely a rep cheat.wuyanxu is definitely a rep cheat.wuyanxu is definitely a rep cheat.wuyanxu is definitely a rep cheat.wuyanxu is definitely a rep cheat.
virtual buttons....... i ignore any iphone game that uses virtual buttons, none of the games i tried is as good as playing with real buttons, so they are not worth the stress.

why do games still restrict themselves on a touch device?

Infinity Blade is really worth a look.
Old 12th Jan 2011, 10:55   #5
CardJoe
Freelance Journalist
bit-tech Staff

CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by stoff3r
Why not review some games for Symbian^3? Or am I correct when I assume this site and the whole bit-tech staff is going all iCrazy like every other site?

PS: I know theres not a lot of games in the symbian. but still..
I'll happily review Symbian and Android games...as soon as I get the appropriate hardware.
CardJoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th Jan 2011, 11:17   #6
Bauul
Sir Bongaminge

Bauul can run CrysisBauul can run CrysisBauul can run CrysisBauul can run CrysisBauul can run CrysisBauul can run CrysisBauul can run CrysisBauul can run CrysisBauul can run CrysisBauul can run CrysisBauul can run Crysis
Having just discovered the free NeoGeo, Genesis, NES, SNES, Gameboy and PSX emulators and ROM directories on the Android Market Place, I need never buy a mobile game again.

Currently a few hours into Final Fantasy VI. Oh yes.
Bauul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th Jan 2011, 11:19   #7
CardJoe
Freelance Journalist
bit-tech Staff

CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bauul View Post
Having just discovered the free NeoGeo, Genesis, NES, SNES, Gameboy and PSX emulators and ROM directories on the Android Market Place, I need never buy a mobile game again.

Pfft. My iPhone has a DOS emulator. I'm halfway through replaying Frank Herbert's Dune.
Old 12th Jan 2011, 11:28   #8
Bauul
Sir Bongaminge

Bauul can run CrysisBauul can run CrysisBauul can run CrysisBauul can run CrysisBauul can run CrysisBauul can run CrysisBauul can run CrysisBauul can run CrysisBauul can run CrysisBauul can run CrysisBauul can run Crysis
Quote:
Originally Posted by CardJoe
Quote:

Pfft. My iPhone has a DOS emulator. I'm halfway through replaying Frank Herbert's Dune.
As in the one that appeared for five minutes on the App Store?

That said I still can't find a decent DOS emulator on the Market Place, so you win. FOR NOW!
Bauul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th Jan 2011, 11:45   #9
CardJoe
Freelance Journalist
bit-tech Staff

Quote:
As in the one that appeared for five minutes on the App Store?

That said I still can't find a decent DOS emulator on the Market Place, so you win. FOR NOW!
Also the one that's widely available if you jailbreak.
Old 14th Jan 2011, 01:52   #10
sausages
Banned

sausages has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
OMG?! I want that desperately. I would jailbreak for that, but I'd rather have it legit.
sausages is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th Jan 2011, 13:11   #11
_Metal_Guitar_
Multimodder

_Metal_Guitar_ has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Originally Posted by sausages
OMG?! I want that desperately. I would jailbreak for that, but I'd rather have it legit.
The problem with the iPhone is apple. Jailbrake nulls this bad quality. Get to it!

Android cheesecake though.
_Metal_Guitar_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th Jan 2011, 14:02   #12
CardJoe
Freelance Journalist
bit-tech Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by sausages View Post
http://toucharcade.com/2010/10/26/idos/
Old 15th Jan 2011, 13:57   #13
sausages
Banned

sausages has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Thanks guys! That's great news. If I could play stuff like Warcraft 2 on my iphone, I'd never buy another game again :P
sausages is offline   Reply With Quote