bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > bit-tech.net > Article Discussion

Old 14th Jan 2011, 12:11   #1
CardJoe
Freelance Journalist
bit-tech Staff

CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
The Last Express re-released

http://www.bit-tech.net/news/gaming/...-re-released/1

I was Bit-tech's Games Editor. Now I'm freelance. Find me at:

www.joemartinwords.com

@joethreepwood on Twitter
CardJoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th Jan 2011, 12:50   #2
do_it_anyway
Supermodder

do_it_anyway has yet to learn the way of the Dremeldo_it_anyway has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Never heard of it. Looked at the age and thought, nope not for me.

Read the article and I'm now seriously interested. What an interesting concept. I bet it has serious replay value too.

I am off to google the original reviews
do_it_anyway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th Jan 2011, 12:52   #3
CardJoe
Freelance Journalist
bit-tech Staff

CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Trust me, it's a great game. Incredibly unique and worth sticking with, even if it is a little slow to start with - mainly because gamers nowadays are so used to being rushed through things.

I was Bit-tech's Games Editor. Now I'm freelance. Find me at:

www.joemartinwords.com

@joethreepwood on Twitter
CardJoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th Jan 2011, 13:32   #4
azrael-
I'm special...

azrael- - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!azrael- - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!azrael- - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!azrael- - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!azrael- - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!azrael- - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!azrael- - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!azrael- - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!azrael- - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!azrael- - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!azrael- - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!
Fantastic news! That's a pretty great game, although it can be a bit difficult since it runs in real time.

Xeon E3-1245 v2 3.4 GHz | ASUS P8C WS | 16GB Kingston ECC DDR3 | Samsung 830 256GB | eVGA GTX670 2GB | SB Audigy | Seasonic X-560 | Corsair Obsidian 550D | Dell 2209WA
azrael- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th Jan 2011, 18:37   #5
TWeaK
Supermodder

TWeaK has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
One word: bought!
TWeaK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th Jan 2011, 22:57   #6
mute1
Multimodder

mute1 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
I bought my original boxed copy on ebay a while ago (some a*s*wipe pushed the price right up when there was another identical copy available for less) but never wanted to open because it was so pristine. Now I can finally play it without any guilt.
mute1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th Jan 2011, 18:35   #7
sear
Multimodder

sear should be considered for presidentsear should be considered for presidentsear should be considered for presidentsear should be considered for presidentsear should be considered for presidentsear should be considered for presidentsear should be considered for presidentsear should be considered for presidentsear should be considered for presidentsear should be considered for presidentsear should be considered for president
DotEmu do some nice work... they're a bit in line with GOG.com but have a smaller niche. I got Raptor: Call of the Shadows from them a while ago. Glad to see they're still in business.
sear is offline   Reply With Quote