bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > bit-tech.net > Article Discussion

Old 5th Feb 2011, 13:55   #1
CardJoe
Freelance Journalist
bit-tech Staff

CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Hardware 18 - 46 Different Flavours

http://www.bit-tech.net/blog/podcast...rent-flavours/

I was Bit-tech's Games Editor. Now I'm freelance. Find me at:

www.joemartinwords.com

@joethreepwood on Twitter
CardJoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th Feb 2011, 14:56   #2
CDomville
^ I am THIS Possum

CDomville has yet to learn the way of the DremelCDomville has yet to learn the way of the DremelCDomville has yet to learn the way of the DremelCDomville has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Dyspraxia (of which I have a mild form) is a motor control problem, not a mathematical problem. The ACTUAL term you're looking for is dyscalculia, derived from calculus.

With that out of the way....

I'm going to be taking up the Scan.co.uk offer of buying now and replace it in May. I have to take the risk, as I'm a student, and currently haven't got a machine as it's slowly died. I'm OK with the replacement timeframe, as the time of RMA will be when I am at home for Easter. For legal cases,. I will be print screening the press release on the day of my purchase, but that's me being paranoid.

In addition, now that GB has released this utility I'll test (assuming it's reliable) and RMA at some point to reduce risk.
Current Machine Specifications: Mobo: GIGABYTE P67A-UD4-B3 | Processor: Core i5 2500K (soon to be OC'ed, researching atm) | 8GB Corsair Vengance 1600MHz DDR3 | GFX: MSI GTX560 Ti Twin Frozr II (also soon to be OC'ed) | Akasa Venom Cooler | Antec 100 case
CDomville is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th Feb 2011, 15:10   #3
maximus09
Forever n00b

maximus09 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
not up on itunes yet? does this take longer than the others?
Old 5th Feb 2011, 15:51   #4
Material
Soco Amaretto Lime
bit-tech Staff

Material is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitMaterial is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitMaterial is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitMaterial is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitMaterial is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitMaterial is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitMaterial is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitMaterial is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitMaterial is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitMaterial is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitMaterial is almost as Godly as yodasarmpit
It's up now. It always seems to take ten or fifteen mins from when the article goes live for it to be registered by iTunes.

bit-tech on Facebook - Custom PC on Facebook - bit-tech on Twitter

Steam ID: votelarry - BFBC2 ID: M4terial - Feel free to add me
Material is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th Feb 2011, 17:02   #5
Naphtha
What's a Dremel?

Naphtha has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Good podcast guys, and TY for the headset!
Naphtha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th Feb 2011, 20:39   #6
WildThing
Hypermodder

WildThing is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.WildThing is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.WildThing is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.WildThing is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.WildThing is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.WildThing is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.WildThing is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.WildThing is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.WildThing is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.WildThing is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.WildThing is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Great podcast.

PS.

I ain't been playing no Sims fool!!!
Asus P8P67 PRO Intel i5 2500K @ 4.4GHz Titan Fenrir XFX 6950 @ 6970 2x4GB Corsair DDR3 1600MHz 2x Crucial C300 128GB (OS + Games) Samsung Spinpoint F3 1TB Auzentech XFI-Prelude + Creative T7700 7.1 Enermax Liberty 500W Corsair 650D case HP 24" LP2475W Win7 x64
WildThing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th Feb 2011, 21:14   #7
wuyanxu
still wants Homeworld 3

wuyanxu is definitely a rep cheat.wuyanxu is definitely a rep cheat.wuyanxu is definitely a rep cheat.wuyanxu is definitely a rep cheat.wuyanxu is definitely a rep cheat.wuyanxu is definitely a rep cheat.wuyanxu is definitely a rep cheat.wuyanxu is definitely a rep cheat.wuyanxu is definitely a rep cheat.wuyanxu is definitely a rep cheat.wuyanxu is definitely a rep cheat.
thanks for the compliments

the Lucid guys who made Hydra multi-GPU chip had managed to enable Quick-sync encoding offload on H67 motherboard. imagine if they manage to enable it on Z67 motherboard and nvidia also enable Optimus on it. 50w idling gaming rig!

that's why i am really looking forward to this. possibility of totally awesome overclocked machines with low power consumption by using existing laptop technologies. the possibility is there, unlike H67/P67.
Old 5th Feb 2011, 22:09   #8
Tokukachi
Multimodder

Tokukachi has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
My dad's after a Z67 chipset mobo, simply because while hes fine with the Sandy bridge level of integrated graphics, Intel decided to put the good version only on the k series??

And if you've forking out extra money for a k series chip, well than you might as well overclock it.
Tokukachi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th Feb 2011, 11:04   #9
SoulRider
Modder

SoulRider has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Maybe 570 chips don't overclock so well as they are chips that don't meet 580 requirements and then have features disabled to cut them down to 570 levels?
SoulRider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th Feb 2011, 20:24   #10
oasked
Stuck in the Mud

oasked is definitely a rep cheat.oasked is definitely a rep cheat.oasked is definitely a rep cheat.oasked is definitely a rep cheat.oasked is definitely a rep cheat.oasked is definitely a rep cheat.oasked is definitely a rep cheat.oasked is definitely a rep cheat.oasked is definitely a rep cheat.oasked is definitely a rep cheat.oasked is definitely a rep cheat.
Entertaining podcast as usual, good work folks!

Having said that, you guys really need to work on your audio setup - the volume of the people talking was all over the place - especially as some people seemed a lot closer to the microphones than others - it makes it difficult to hear sometimes unless you really turn the volume up!
Old 7th Feb 2011, 18:39   #11
Publ!c Enemy
1st mod - Done:)

Publ!c Enemy is definitely a rep cheat.Publ!c Enemy is definitely a rep cheat.Publ!c Enemy is definitely a rep cheat.Publ!c Enemy is definitely a rep cheat.Publ!c Enemy is definitely a rep cheat.Publ!c Enemy is definitely a rep cheat.Publ!c Enemy is definitely a rep cheat.Publ!c Enemy is definitely a rep cheat.Publ!c Enemy is definitely a rep cheat.Publ!c Enemy is definitely a rep cheat.Publ!c Enemy is definitely a rep cheat.
^ and if you do turn the volume up Harry shouts in you ear and deafens you