bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Recreation > Gaming

Old 26th Jan 2012, 13:22   #6601
nchhabs
www.twitch.tv/dracaXL

nchhabs is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.nchhabs is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.nchhabs is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.nchhabs is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.nchhabs is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.nchhabs is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.nchhabs is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.nchhabs is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.nchhabs is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.nchhabs is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.nchhabs is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Quote:
Originally Posted by suenstar View Post
Battlelog has a chat function?
Yep, bottom right hand side you can click on the Friends list and you'll be able to chat to anyone online.
Core i7 2600k w. Noctua NH-D14 :: Gigabyte P67A-UD4-B3 :: 8GB XMS3 RAM @ 1600 mhz :: 2x GTX Titan (SLI) :: Cooler Master Cosmos II :: Silverstone Strider 1000W :: Dell U2711 :: Musical Fidelity M1-DAC[A] :: KRK VXT 6 :: KRK 10S :: B&W P5 :: ELAC Floorstanders :: CEC CD 3800 :: CEC 3800 Amplifier
nchhabs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th Jan 2012, 13:23   #6602
wuyanxu
still wants Homeworld 3

wuyanxu is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.wuyanxu is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.wuyanxu is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.wuyanxu is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.wuyanxu is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.wuyanxu is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.wuyanxu is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.wuyanxu is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.wuyanxu is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.wuyanxu is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.wuyanxu is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
but battlelog chat is strange for me, i usually find messages left for me during my previous login.

mumble is more reliable
Old 26th Jan 2012, 13:31   #6603
Jake123456
All hail Olivia Wilde!!

Jake123456 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Jake123456 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Jake123456 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Jake123456 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Jake123456 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Jake123456 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Jake123456 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Jake123456 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Jake123456 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Jake123456 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Jake123456 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Battlefield is still down for me (Y)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ending Credits View Post
If I ejaculated a 1.5TB HDD I'd probably do it again from the excitement.
Jake123456 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th Jan 2012, 13:37   #6604
feathers
Banned

feathers is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.feathers is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.feathers is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.feathers is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.feathers is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.feathers is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.feathers is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.feathers is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.feathers is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.feathers is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.feathers is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
I was born without a vagina.
feathers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th Jan 2012, 13:42   #6605
Tibby
Technologic

Tibby can run CrysisTibby can run CrysisTibby can run CrysisTibby can run CrysisTibby can run CrysisTibby can run CrysisTibby can run CrysisTibby can run CrysisTibby can run CrysisTibby can run CrysisTibby can run Crysis
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrDomRocks View Post
I do find it funny that when ere join a random server as a team carry the rest of the team to either a win or at least try and find back! The many times we have capped behind enemy lines on Op Metro and won or pulled the ticket deficite back is great! None rpg/m320 servers either have terrible players who don't even try to push! The one set of stairs was cleared by me alone once! I pulled back to reload and heal up to find it filled again! With no one helping to hold it! Oh and Draca MAV killing is fun! Especially when they start moaning about it!
Just unlocked the MAV specifically to join you gents next time. I was just tea-bagging you both while you were flying about!
Old 26th Jan 2012, 13:44   #6606
GregTheRotter
I Mod, Therefore I Own

GregTheRotter is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.GregTheRotter is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.GregTheRotter is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.GregTheRotter is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.GregTheRotter is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.GregTheRotter is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.GregTheRotter is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.GregTheRotter is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.GregTheRotter is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.GregTheRotter is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.GregTheRotter is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Just a heads up that I get back from south africa on the 3rd of Feb, so looking forward to getting back in the game. May however steer clear of the cpc server till I'm back to playing how I was. Don't want to embarrass myself too much
Old 26th Jan 2012, 13:59   #6607
sotu1
Ex-Modder

sotu1 - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on yousotu1 - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on yousotu1 - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on yousotu1 - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on yousotu1 - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on yousotu1 - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on yousotu1 - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on yousotu1 - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on yousotu1 - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on yousotu1 - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on yousotu1 - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on you
i'll be on tonight. from around 9 at the latest....have unlocked soflam so i'll bring that with me
Old 26th Jan 2012, 14:10   #6608
nchhabs
www.twitch.tv/dracaXL

nchhabs is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.nchhabs is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.nchhabs is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.nchhabs is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.nchhabs is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.nchhabs is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.nchhabs is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.nchhabs is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.nchhabs is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.nchhabs is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.nchhabs is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GregTheRotter View Post
Just a heads up that I get back from south africa on the 3rd of Feb, so looking forward to getting back in the game. May however steer clear of the cpc server till I'm back to playing how I was. Don't want to embarrass myself too much
Hehe don't worry about it bud, the autobalancer works pretty good now anyway and it's more fun to play in a team than on one's own!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sotu1 View Post
i'll be on tonight. from around 9 at the latest....have unlocked soflam so i'll bring that with me
I'm sure Gunsmith will want to get in on the javelin-fest that is about to unfold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tibby View Post
Just unlocked the MAV specifically to join you gents next time. I was just tea-bagging you both while you were flying about!
Oh dear. BTW, you can roadkill yourself with the MAV. Trust me, I have done this.
Core i7 2600k w. Noctua NH-D14 :: Gigabyte P67A-UD4-B3 :: 8GB XMS3 RAM @ 1600 mhz :: 2x GTX Titan (SLI) :: Cooler Master Cosmos II :: Silverstone Strider 1000W :: Dell U2711 :: Musical Fidelity M1-DAC[A] :: KRK VXT 6 :: KRK 10S :: B&W P5 :: ELAC Floorstanders :: CEC CD 3800 :: CEC 3800 Amplifier
nchhabs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th Jan 2012, 14:27   #6609
yakyb
i hate the person above me

yakyb can run Crysisyakyb can run Crysisyakyb can run Crysisyakyb can run Crysisyakyb can run Crysisyakyb can run Crysisyakyb can run Crysisyakyb can run Crysisyakyb can run Crysisyakyb can run Crysisyakyb can run Crysis
with any luck the 16GB download will have finished tonight so i will be in game at some point
Old 26th Jan 2012, 14:40   #6610
Orca
BF3: 0rcaGT

Orca has yet to learn the way of the DremelOrca has yet to learn the way of the DremelOrca has yet to learn the way of the DremelOrca has yet to learn the way of the DremelOrca has yet to learn the way of the DremelOrca has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Originally Posted by nchhabs View Post
Oh dear. BTW, you can roadkill yourself with the MAV. Trust me, I have done this.
LOL seriously?! I didn't know this was possible

Makes me wonder whether you can kill yourself with an EOD bot as well haha
Old 26th Jan 2012, 14:56   #6611
feathers
Banned

feathers is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.feathers is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.feathers is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.feathers is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.feathers is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.feathers is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.feathers is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.feathers is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.feathers is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.feathers is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.feathers is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Is the EOD bot actually useful for anything? I drove it down escalator once on operation metro and drove it around while the enemy chased it.
feathers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th Jan 2012, 15:02   #6612
Rhydian
Supermodder

Rhydian is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Rhydian is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Rhydian is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Rhydian is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Rhydian is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Rhydian is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Rhydian is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Rhydian is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Rhydian is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Rhydian is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Rhydian is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by feathers View Post
Is the EOD bot actually useful for anything? I drove it down escalator once on operation metro and drove it around while the enemy chased it.
It can arm and disarm mcoms, repair and destroy tanks aswell as kill the enemy if your creative.
Rhydian is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 26th Jan 2012, 15:09   #6613
wuyanxu
still wants Homeworld 3

wuyanxu is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.wuyanxu is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.wuyanxu is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.wuyanxu is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.wuyanxu is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.wuyanxu is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.wuyanxu is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.wuyanxu is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.wuyanxu is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.wuyanxu is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.wuyanxu is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
EDIT: patch believe to be false, sorry. got from here:
http://forums.aria.co.uk/showthread....=1#post1698511

please don't shoot the messenger

------------------------------------------

patch coming in February:

Quote:
General Gameplay Changes:
*Added two different video options to regulate the saturation/colours/palette: Cinematic and Default
*Added contrast slider for both colour settings
*Sun glint toned down by 25%
*Brand new deploy menu
*Reworked,more accurate minimap
*Doubled the spawn-points in almost all the maps so it's no longer possible to prevent the enemy from spawning
*Completely fixed the player/squad display and managment in the squad rush and deathmatch modes
*Removed the autokill function on the hill above the tunnel in Damavand Peak and replaced by a no-fight zone
*Toned up the volume for the ammo/heal/repair/ride requests
*Toned up the footstep's sound
*Fixed the jets spawn in Kharg Island
*Fixed the bug where a prone man could penetrate walls
*Fixed the firing-when-reloading animation bug
*Fixed minor bugs

Battelog Related Changes:
*The party can now support up to 12 people
*The voice channel is now optimized to fully support the new party size
*Fixed voice lag problems
*Fixed general party bugs (cannot join party)
*Added the key-binding function for the Battelog's Voice (you can now set a button to mute the microphone)

Vehicles Changes:
*Sabot rounds for the LAV-25/BMP-2M will now have the same rate of fire of the standard rounds
*Speed increased for the rounds of the LAV-25/BMP-2M cannon
*Added HEI-T rounds for the LAV-25/BMP-2M as a new unlock
*Bigger armoured vehicles will now crush smaller vehicles
*Bigger armoured vehicles won't be longer moved by jeeps and smaller vehicles
*Completely reworked the helicopter's physic
*LMGs will now do damage to scout choppers
*Completely reworked the speed/damage of the jets by raising the min/max speed and the damage too to compensate the fewer time to deal a succesfull ground attack
*Completely reworked the jet laser guided missile
*Added the CBU-100 Cluster Bomb as a new jet unlock
*Added the BLU-109 Bomb as a new jet unlock (hahaha game changer)
*Added specific buttons to deploy the landing gear and activate the hovering mode in jets (PC only)
*Added 2 different visive alarms for laser and thermal tracking
*Slightly buffed the F-35 to match the power/agility of other jets
*Added the jeep horn as the community asked
*Fixed the slipping of high armoured vehicles on low slope hills
*Buffed the horsepower of high armoured vehicles to match reality
*slightly buffed the damage of the .50 cal machine guns versus infantry
*Jeeps won't be disabled anymore by heavy caliber fire if hit on the rear/side
*Added brand new unlocks for the light veichles category
*Added TOW launcher as a new unlock for light veichles
*Increased the speed of all light vehicles by 18%

Infantry Changes:
*Completely reworked all the weapon attachments
*All weapon attachments will now affect the weapon deploy time
*Changed the weapon deploy time for Pistols, PDW, SMG, Assault Rifles, LMG respectively -30%, -15%, -10%, +0%, +10%.
*Reduced the spread value by a factor of 25% to match better the real behaviour of the firearm
*Increased the recoil value by a factor of 25% to match better the real behaviour of the firearm
*All the deployed equipments will now have less armour and a larger hitbox
*Javelin will no longer be able to lock on air units
*IGLA/Stinger launchers will now be able to lock on laser lighted air targets, earning less lockon time and wider range
*Reduced the splash damage of the Javelin against infantry
*Rocket launchers will now have their own attachments
*Added different scopes for the rocket launchers
*Added HE round for SMAW/RPG: high damage to infantry/buildings, low damage to vehicles
*Added AP round for SMAW/RPG: low damage to infantry/buildings, high damage to vehicles
*Reduced the max number of rockets to 4, 2 without extra explosives
*Incresed reload time/deploy time of SMAW/RPG
*Now it's no longer possible to run with a deployed rocket launcher
*Buffed the damage of the 870MCS shutgun at close range
*Slightly buffed the damage of the Slug round
*Increased the time to laser paint veichles and air units with the SOFLAM in automatic mode
*Decreased slightly the effective area where a SOFLAM can laser paint in automatic mode
*Now heart and head shots with a bolt action sniper rifle are a kill at any range

General Mechanic Changes:
*To effectively laserpaint a target it is now required to aim until the rocket lands
*The time to laserpaint a target is reduced by 35%
*Laser painting a target now garants half the points earned by the destruction/kill
*Added a Taget Designator ribbon
*Pilots now receive 30% of the points earned by the gunner/s and 10 points for every consecutive kill
*Added a Pilot ribbon
*In addition to the Support Class, C4 is avaible for everyone if an all-kit weapon is selected
*Added the Laser Painter as an all-kit accesory

"*Bigger armoured vehicles will now crush smaller vehicles"
lolwut? wonder what will happen to those C4's if the jeep get crushed

"*Added brand new unlocks for the light veichles category"
again, lolwut? when can i unlock nitro for my cart races

"*Javelin will no longer be able to lock on air units"
"*IGLA/Stinger launchers will now be able to lock on laser lighted air targets, earning less lockon time and wider range"
wtf? WTF!

"new HE and AP rounds for rockets, but decreased rockets ammo to 4/2; also increased rocket reload time"
let's hope AP does amp more damage to tanks.

"*To effectively laserpaint a target it is now required to aim until the rocket lands"
not good for taking down air targets. it's so easy to loose lock

hazzah for the new jet bombs!
hazzah for agressive recon using bolt action rifle!
hazzah! C4 for everyone motion sensor + C4 + VSS (i mean AS-VAL )
hazzah! for all kit laser pointer. 3 engineers + 1 support with laser pointer squad cheesecake!

Last edited by wuyanxu; 30th Jan 2012 at 17:06.
wuyanxu is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 26th Jan 2012, 15:17   #6614
Gunsmith
Maximum Win

Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.
"*Javelin will no longer be able to lock on air units"

Gunsmith is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 26th Jan 2012, 15:21   #6615
suenstar
Collector of Things

suenstar is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.suenstar is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.suenstar is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.suenstar is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.suenstar is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.suenstar is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.suenstar is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.suenstar is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.suenstar is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.suenstar is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.suenstar is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
"C4 is avaible for everyone if an all-kit weapon is selected".

Oh boy... I'm already picturing everyone on a team laying C4 in Metro.
Old 26th Jan 2012, 15:26   #6616
faugusztin
I *am* the guy with two left hands

faugusztin is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.faugusztin is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.faugusztin is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.faugusztin is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.faugusztin is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.faugusztin is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.faugusztin is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.faugusztin is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.faugusztin is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.faugusztin is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.faugusztin is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by suenstar View Post
Oh boy... I'm already picturing everyone on a team laying C4 in Metro.
I do it even now. Best corner weapon .
Old 26th Jan 2012, 15:28   #6617
ccxo
On top of a hill

ccxo is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.ccxo is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.ccxo is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.ccxo is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.ccxo is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.ccxo is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.ccxo is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.ccxo is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.ccxo is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.ccxo is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.ccxo is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
C4 for everyone is going to be a pain now, would rather just support/recon as at least you know which bugger to kill when they try and sneak up on you.

Jet bombs welcome back to air power raping everying as it did in bf2, need to add ground AA.

Jeep Horn is awesome to have back.

Still need to buff tanks ie when a shell hits a chopper plane should be insta kill, tanks are too light in the game ie how you can power slide with a tank.

Javelin was becoming a problem with air vehicles espeically when the entire enemy team has them, sights for rps etc are gd.

Larger armour crusheing small vehicles is good, though still want improve explosive radius damage from a tank shell, as in bf2/bc2. Also jeeps like jets/choppers can survive a direct hit from a tank which is wrong.
ccxo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th Jan 2012, 15:29   #6618
Jake123456
All hail Olivia Wilde!!

Jake123456 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Jake123456 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Jake123456 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Jake123456 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Jake123456 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Jake123456 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Jake123456 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Jake123456 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Jake123456 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Jake123456 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Jake123456 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Wth!? Javelin no longer locking on Air Vehicles?!..

And buffing the slug rounds is a brilliant idea!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ending Credits View Post
If I ejaculated a 1.5TB HDD I'd probably do it again from the excitement.
Jake123456 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th Jan 2012, 15:36   #6619
[ZiiP] NaloaC
I Mod, Therefore I Own

[ZiiP] NaloaC is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.[ZiiP] NaloaC is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.[ZiiP] NaloaC is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.[ZiiP] NaloaC is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.[ZiiP] NaloaC is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.[ZiiP] NaloaC is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.[ZiiP] NaloaC is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.[ZiiP] NaloaC is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.[ZiiP] NaloaC is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.[ZiiP] NaloaC is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.[ZiiP] NaloaC is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
That is a mighty impressive changelog!
Sui Generis: i7 920, Corsair H50, 6GB Dominator C7 1600, EVGA x58 SLI LE, Corsair F3 120GB SSD & Samsung EVO 250GB SSD, Samsung F3 1TB x 2, Sapphire R9 290, Corsair HX850W, Corsair Obsidian 800D, Iiyama 26" Prolite, Logitech G15, Logitech G5, Sennheiser PC350.
[ZiiP] NaloaC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th Jan 2012, 15:38   #6620
Dwarfer
Banned

Dwarfer is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Dwarfer is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Dwarfer is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Dwarfer is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Dwarfer is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Dwarfer is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Dwarfer is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Dwarfer is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Dwarfer is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Dwarfer is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Dwarfer is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
That is a very big impressive change-log but no mention of any performance tweaks since B2K crippled my PC (:

Loving the new bombs added to jets, no mention of 2 man seats in jets. That would be win!

Quote:
Now heart and head shots with a bolt action sniper rifle are a kill at any range
Not too happy with this, will this entail 1 shot kill style?! I hope not!!

Now I can stop shouting 'HORN' lmao :P
Dwarfer is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
battlefield 3, bf3