bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Recreation > Gaming

Old 10th Apr 2012, 14:39   #8521
MrDomRocks
I Mod, Therefore I Own

MrDomRocks is definitely a rep cheat.MrDomRocks is definitely a rep cheat.MrDomRocks is definitely a rep cheat.MrDomRocks is definitely a rep cheat.MrDomRocks is definitely a rep cheat.MrDomRocks is definitely a rep cheat.MrDomRocks is definitely a rep cheat.MrDomRocks is definitely a rep cheat.MrDomRocks is definitely a rep cheat.MrDomRocks is definitely a rep cheat.MrDomRocks is definitely a rep cheat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GregTheRotter View Post
@ Jedra, the support guy could have left his ammo box next to you and gone and done his own thing. Since patch, the box no longer needs to be redeployed, it stays wherever you last deployed it, afaik.
Yup Ammo Boxes are infinite now unless they get shot or near explosives.
Quote:
Originally Posted by liratheal View Post
At least you'll have moisturised gums!
MrDomRocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th Apr 2012, 15:53   #8522
nchhabs
www.twitch.tv/dracaXL

nchhabs is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.nchhabs is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.nchhabs is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.nchhabs is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.nchhabs is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.nchhabs is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.nchhabs is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.nchhabs is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.nchhabs is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.nchhabs is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.nchhabs is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Quote:
No, you don't understand. If you spawn on your spawn beacon, AFTER YOU DIE, you have a NEW spawn beacon to plant. It's a bug. Nothing to do with planting c4/mav etc. The fact that you've spawned on your OWN mav, makes it die by default, as when you appear in the place where it was, inside, it is no longer there, and your hands are empty when you go to plant a new one.
Elton's actually right, there's a 5 second delay or so between respawning and being able to plant a new MAV/TUGS/Spawn Beacon; if you try before this delay, there's nothing in your hands when you go to plant.
Core i7 2600k w. Noctua NH-D14 :: Gigabyte P67A-UD4-B3 :: 8GB XMS3 RAM @ 1600 mhz :: 2x GTX Titan (SLI) :: Cooler Master Cosmos II :: Silverstone Strider 1000W :: Dell U2711 :: Musical Fidelity M1-DAC[A] :: KRK VXT 6 :: KRK 10S :: B&W P5 :: ELAC Floorstanders :: CEC CD 3800 :: CEC 3800 Amplifier
nchhabs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th Apr 2012, 15:56   #8523
Jedra
Supermodel

Jedra is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Jedra is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Jedra is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Jedra is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Jedra is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Jedra is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Jedra is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Jedra is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Jedra is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Jedra is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Jedra is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Re the ammo-box - yes we noticed that the box was persistant, however we were moving positions (staying in the same place for the whole session would have been suicidal!) and it was useful to have the support guy re-drop the ammo.

He did actually do his own thing in that he was covering our backs from a short distance away (worked really well actually).

ASUS P6X58D-E - Intel Core i7 930 - Thermaltake FRIO - 12GB Corsair (6x2G CMD12GX3M6A1600C8) - Corsair AX1200 - 2GB Sapphire Radeon HD5970 OC - 256Gb Crucial SSD - X-Fi Titanium Fatal1ty Pro - Silverstone Fortress FT02R-W
Steam Profile ---------- XBL:Jedra ---------- PSN:Jedra ---------- BF3:Jedra7609 & Jedra
Jedra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th Apr 2012, 17:19   #8524
fdbh96
I *am* a Dremel

fdbh96 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.fdbh96 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.fdbh96 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.fdbh96 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.fdbh96 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.fdbh96 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.fdbh96 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.fdbh96 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.fdbh96 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.fdbh96 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.fdbh96 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by notmeagain View Post
Disable your Line In and Monitoring options on both mic and line in

The Buzzing is caused by your line in picking up your GPU emf radiation caused by the billions of transistors emitting a fluctuating magnetic field.

You can test this by using Furmark in windows too
How would I go about doing this as I can't see any option for this in the Xonar DG Audio centre.
fdbh96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th Apr 2012, 17:51   #8525
yassarikhan786
Ultramodder(Not)

yassarikhan786 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.yassarikhan786 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.yassarikhan786 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.yassarikhan786 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.yassarikhan786 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.yassarikhan786 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.yassarikhan786 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.yassarikhan786 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.yassarikhan786 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.yassarikhan786 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.yassarikhan786 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
My new love for the AA has dropped my accuracy down to 18.9% from 19.3%. Not really a massive drop considering I love reading the comments after shooting down a couple of helis and jets .
|| Motherboard: Asus P8P67 Pro (B3) || CPU: i7 2600k || Graphics Card: Gigabyte GTX 580 Super OC || Memory: Mushkin Blackline 8GB || SSD: Corsair Force 3 120GB || HDD: WD Caviar Black 2TB || CPU Cooling: Noctua NH-D14 || Power Supply: BeQuiet Dark Power Pro P9 750W || Case: Corsair Obsidian 650D || Monitor(s): Dell U2410 + HP w1907v || Keyboard: Logitech G510 || Mouse: Razer DeathAdder
yassarikhan786 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th Apr 2012, 17:59   #8526
sotu1
Ex-Modder

sotu1 - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on yousotu1 - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on yousotu1 - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on yousotu1 - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on yousotu1 - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on yousotu1 - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on yousotu1 - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on yousotu1 - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on yousotu1 - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on yousotu1 - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on yousotu1 - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on you
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobman View Post
Hello folks

As a long-time lurker on the bit-tech forums and a big fan of BF3 I have finally created a forum login!! You peeps mostly seem pretty handy on the battlefield and so I've been keeping an eye out here for any new tricks.

As teamwork on public servers is a bit limited I've started friending a few of you in Battlelog so thanks for accepting - hoping to join in on some CPC or BT action over the weeks ahead.

That's all, as you were...
Hello Bobman! There's a bunch of people on the server who play regularly. I normally do but have taken a break for er...personal reasons! Good fun though, lots of team work
Old 10th Apr 2012, 18:26   #8527
adidan
CPC_refugee

adidan is a Super Spamming Saiyanadidan is a Super Spamming Saiyanadidan is a Super Spamming Saiyanadidan is a Super Spamming Saiyanadidan is a Super Spamming Saiyanadidan is a Super Spamming Saiyanadidan is a Super Spamming Saiyanadidan is a Super Spamming Saiyanadidan is a Super Spamming Saiyanadidan is a Super Spamming Saiyanadidan is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Some very odd games today with some very odd behaviour.
adidan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th Apr 2012, 18:40   #8528
CrazyJoe
Ultramodder

CrazyJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CrazyJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CrazyJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CrazyJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CrazyJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CrazyJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CrazyJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CrazyJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CrazyJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CrazyJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CrazyJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Quote:
No, you don't understand.
No, you don't understand.

You are taking out your beacon straight away while your old beacon still exists for that spilt second, you can't have 2 at the same time.

Just wait a second before whipping it out.
CrazyJoe is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10th Apr 2012, 18:41   #8529
The_Beast
I like wood ಠ_ಠ

The_Beast - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!The_Beast - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!The_Beast - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!The_Beast - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!The_Beast - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!The_Beast - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!The_Beast - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!The_Beast - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!The_Beast - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!The_Beast - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!The_Beast - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyJoe View Post
Just wait a second before whipping it out.
Good advice
- i7 3770k - MSI Z77A-GD65 - EVGA GTX 570 - 8Gb G.Skill Sniper (1.25v) - Fractal R3 Black - Corsair H50 - Corsair 750HX - Samsung 830 128Gb SSD - 6 Samsung F4EG 2TB - 2 WD Black 1TB - 2 WD Black 750GB - Dell UltraSharp U2410 - WASD V1 Custom - IBM Model M SSK - KBC Poker (Ergo-Clears) - Logitech Mx518 & G500 - Audio Technica AD700 - Logitech Z4 - Windows 7 Pro -
The_Beast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th Apr 2012, 18:49   #8530
smc8788
potato

smc8788 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.smc8788 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.smc8788 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.smc8788 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.smc8788 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.smc8788 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.smc8788 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.smc8788 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.smc8788 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.smc8788 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.smc8788 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sotu1 View Post
Hello Bobman! There's a bunch of people on the server who play regularly. I normally do but have taken a break for er...personal reasons! Good fun though, lots of team work
Not lately there hasn't been. Ever since the last patch the BF3 server and Mumble have been a ghost town...

[Steam] - [Battlelog]
smc8788 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th Apr 2012, 18:55   #8531
CrazyJoe
Ultramodder

CrazyJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CrazyJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CrazyJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CrazyJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CrazyJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CrazyJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CrazyJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CrazyJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CrazyJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CrazyJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CrazyJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by smc8788 View Post
Not lately there hasn't been. Ever since the last patch the BF3 server and Mumble have been a ghost town...
Yeah, server has been empty for a week or 2, or at least it has when I've been playing.
CrazyJoe is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10th Apr 2012, 19:01   #8532
JitsuSparty
Multimodder

JitsuSparty is definitely a rep cheat.JitsuSparty is definitely a rep cheat.JitsuSparty is definitely a rep cheat.JitsuSparty is definitely a rep cheat.JitsuSparty is definitely a rep cheat.JitsuSparty is definitely a rep cheat.JitsuSparty is definitely a rep cheat.JitsuSparty is definitely a rep cheat.JitsuSparty is definitely a rep cheat.JitsuSparty is definitely a rep cheat.JitsuSparty is definitely a rep cheat.
anyone going to be playing on the cpc server later?

So Say We All - BitFenix Prodigy casemod
JitsuSparty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th Apr 2012, 19:17   #8533
smc8788
potato

smc8788 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.smc8788 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.smc8788 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.smc8788 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.smc8788 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.smc8788 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.smc8788 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.smc8788 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.smc8788 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.smc8788 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.smc8788 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Is this happening to anyone else? It won't let me rank up...

[Steam] - [Battlelog]
smc8788 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th Apr 2012, 19:23   #8534
adidan
CPC_refugee

adidan is a Super Spamming Saiyanadidan is a Super Spamming Saiyanadidan is a Super Spamming Saiyanadidan is a Super Spamming Saiyanadidan is a Super Spamming Saiyanadidan is a Super Spamming Saiyanadidan is a Super Spamming Saiyanadidan is a Super Spamming Saiyanadidan is a Super Spamming Saiyanadidan is a Super Spamming Saiyanadidan is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Quote:
Weird, not seen that before mate.
Old 10th Apr 2012, 19:32   #8535
JitsuSparty
Multimodder

JitsuSparty is definitely a rep cheat.JitsuSparty is definitely a rep cheat.JitsuSparty is definitely a rep cheat.JitsuSparty is definitely a rep cheat.JitsuSparty is definitely a rep cheat.JitsuSparty is definitely a rep cheat.JitsuSparty is definitely a rep cheat.JitsuSparty is definitely a rep cheat.JitsuSparty is definitely a rep cheat.JitsuSparty is definitely a rep cheat.JitsuSparty is definitely a rep cheat.
anyone wants to add me as a bf3 friend Im JitsuSparty as I am feeling rownry

Old 10th Apr 2012, 19:40   #8536
adidan
CPC_refugee

Quote:
Originally Posted by JitsuSparty View Post
anyone wants to add me as a bf3 friend Im JitsuSparty as I am feeling rownry
Lol.

Sorry you were the brunt of me whinging like a biatch today mate. I'm at that age where my hangovers last 2 days so I was a bit of a grumpy sod - although I do think some people were cheating today.
Old 10th Apr 2012, 19:41   #8537
JitsuSparty
Multimodder

Quote:
Originally Posted by adidan View Post
Lol.

Sorry you were the brunt of me whinging like a biatch mate. I'm at that age where my hangovers last 2 days so I was a bit of a grumpy sod - although I do think some people were cheating today.
edited to actually reflect reality

Old 10th Apr 2012, 20:24   #8538
Elton
Proud Model M User

Elton is a Super Spamming SaiyanElton is a Super Spamming SaiyanElton is a Super Spamming SaiyanElton is a Super Spamming SaiyanElton is a Super Spamming SaiyanElton is a Super Spamming SaiyanElton is a Super Spamming SaiyanElton is a Super Spamming SaiyanElton is a Super Spamming SaiyanElton is a Super Spamming SaiyanElton is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Anyone know if claymores are persistent after death?
Old 10th Apr 2012, 20:40   #8539
The_Beast
I like wood ಠ_ಠ

The_Beast - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!The_Beast - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!The_Beast - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!The_Beast - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!The_Beast - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!The_Beast - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!The_Beast - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!The_Beast - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!The_Beast - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!The_Beast - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!The_Beast - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!
Quote:

I've got that too, it took around a day to rank up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elton View Post
Anyone know if claymores are persistent after death?
I'm pretty sure they took out staying after death in this last patch, I was mad just like the C4 not staying after death
- i7 3770k - MSI Z77A-GD65 - EVGA GTX 570 - 8Gb G.Skill Sniper (1.25v) - Fractal R3 Black - Corsair H50 - Corsair 750HX - Samsung 830 128Gb SSD - 6 Samsung F4EG 2TB - 2 WD Black 1TB - 2 WD Black 750GB - Dell UltraSharp U2410 - WASD V1 Custom - IBM Model M SSK - KBC Poker (Ergo-Clears) - Logitech Mx518 & G500 - Audio Technica AD700 - Logitech Z4 - Windows 7 Pro -
The_Beast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th Apr 2012, 20:44   #8540
Elton
Proud Model M User

Elton is a Super Spamming SaiyanElton is a Super Spamming SaiyanElton is a Super Spamming SaiyanElton is a Super Spamming SaiyanElton is a Super Spamming SaiyanElton is a Super Spamming SaiyanElton is a Super Spamming SaiyanElton is a Super Spamming SaiyanElton is a Super Spamming SaiyanElton is a Super Spamming SaiyanElton is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Confirmed Claymores do disappear as well.

Not so bad after all.

Tags
battlefield 3, bf3