bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Recreation > Gaming

Old 11th Apr 2012, 12:28   #8561
Parge
ITX FTW

Parge is a Super Spamming SaiyanParge is a Super Spamming SaiyanParge is a Super Spamming SaiyanParge is a Super Spamming SaiyanParge is a Super Spamming SaiyanParge is a Super Spamming SaiyanParge is a Super Spamming SaiyanParge is a Super Spamming SaiyanParge is a Super Spamming SaiyanParge is a Super Spamming SaiyanParge is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Yeah, sorry, I haven't been on as I'm halfway through a new build and haven't had a working PC for a week or two!

Parvum ITX - 3570k - GTX 970 - Asus P8Z77-I - 8GB 1866 - 256GB SSD - 480GB SSD - H80 - 450W SFX

29" Ultrawide, Oculus Rift & X52 Pro
Parge is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11th Apr 2012, 13:38   #8562
Da_Rude_Baboon
What the?

Da_Rude_Baboon is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitDa_Rude_Baboon is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitDa_Rude_Baboon is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitDa_Rude_Baboon is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitDa_Rude_Baboon is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitDa_Rude_Baboon is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitDa_Rude_Baboon is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitDa_Rude_Baboon is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitDa_Rude_Baboon is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitDa_Rude_Baboon is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitDa_Rude_Baboon is almost as Godly as yodasarmpit
Quote:
Originally Posted by smc8788 View Post
I'm actually finding the repair tool nerf to be much more frustrating, it makes it nearly impossible to solo in tanks and even repair a friendly tank under light RPG fire.
I concur. I could live with the tanks being made of paper and dried spaghetti if I could repair them at a decent rate but the repair tool nerf borks it completely.
Da_Rude_Baboon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th Apr 2012, 13:53   #8563
MrDomRocks
I Mod, Therefore I Own

MrDomRocks is definitely a rep cheat.MrDomRocks is definitely a rep cheat.MrDomRocks is definitely a rep cheat.MrDomRocks is definitely a rep cheat.MrDomRocks is definitely a rep cheat.MrDomRocks is definitely a rep cheat.MrDomRocks is definitely a rep cheat.MrDomRocks is definitely a rep cheat.MrDomRocks is definitely a rep cheat.MrDomRocks is definitely a rep cheat.MrDomRocks is definitely a rep cheat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Da_Rude_Baboon View Post
I concur. I could live with the tanks being made of paper and dried spaghetti if I could repair them at a decent rate but the repair tool nerf borks it completely.
The repair tool isn't all that bad to be honest. There is another option though. If your man enough to give it a go. Use the EOD BOT to repair. It can repair all vehicles and as far as I am aware hasn't been nerfed in regards repair time. Might give it a go later today if anyone wants to check the repair time EOD vs Repair Tool?

Plus driving the EOD is much more fun now.

Ignore my vocals I did that on the fly! And vocal to video is out of sync as I removed a section of video and forgot the voice over would not reflect the actual action on screen.
Quote:
Originally Posted by liratheal View Post
At least you'll have moisturised gums!
MrDomRocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th Apr 2012, 13:59   #8564
Elton
Proud Model M User

Elton is a Super Spamming SaiyanElton is a Super Spamming SaiyanElton is a Super Spamming SaiyanElton is a Super Spamming SaiyanElton is a Super Spamming SaiyanElton is a Super Spamming SaiyanElton is a Super Spamming SaiyanElton is a Super Spamming SaiyanElton is a Super Spamming SaiyanElton is a Super Spamming SaiyanElton is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Readjusted to the new settings. Am having tons of fun. And the MP7 is now a hose of death. Lots of death.

Underbarrel is getting more use. It seems foregrip does nothing for the ARs now. They need to fix vehicle repair times. The missile damage can stay the same, but the double whammy is murderous.
Old 11th Apr 2012, 14:08   #8565
CrapBag
I Mod, Therefore I Own

CrapBag is a Super Spamming SaiyanCrapBag is a Super Spamming SaiyanCrapBag is a Super Spamming SaiyanCrapBag is a Super Spamming SaiyanCrapBag is a Super Spamming SaiyanCrapBag is a Super Spamming SaiyanCrapBag is a Super Spamming SaiyanCrapBag is a Super Spamming SaiyanCrapBag is a Super Spamming SaiyanCrapBag is a Super Spamming SaiyanCrapBag is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrDomRocks View Post
The repair tool isn't all that bad to be honest. There is another option though. If your man enough to give it a go. Use the EOD BOT to repair. It can repair all vehicles and as far as I am aware hasn't been nerfed in regards repair time. Might give it a go later today if anyone wants to check the repair time EOD vs Repair Tool?

Plus driving the EOD is much more fun now.
I've started using the EOD quite a bit now, never had a kill with it pre patch and have 34 now, handles much better but really doesn't like steep inclines as it goes nuts.

Really don't like the fact that if you even touch a friendly vehicle or drive it into a friendly soldier it explodes, just makes you more careful I suppose.
CrapBag is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11th Apr 2012, 14:09   #8566
JitsuSparty
Multimodder

JitsuSparty is definitely a rep cheat.JitsuSparty is definitely a rep cheat.JitsuSparty is definitely a rep cheat.JitsuSparty is definitely a rep cheat.JitsuSparty is definitely a rep cheat.JitsuSparty is definitely a rep cheat.JitsuSparty is definitely a rep cheat.JitsuSparty is definitely a rep cheat.JitsuSparty is definitely a rep cheat.JitsuSparty is definitely a rep cheat.JitsuSparty is definitely a rep cheat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrapBag View Post
I'v started using the EOD quite a bit now, never had a kill with it post patch and have 34 now, handles much better but really doesn't like steep inclines as it goes nuts.

Really don't like the fact that if you even touch a friendly vehicle or drive it into a friendly soldier it explodes, just makes you more careful I suppose.
that explains a lot - I was getting frustrated as to why my bot kept dissapearing.

So Say We All - BitFenix Prodigy casemod
JitsuSparty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th Apr 2012, 14:17   #8567
Doc943
What's a Dremel?

Doc943 has yet to learn the way of the DremelDoc943 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Pet hate is joining a server just to see the game end. The 200 or 500 points awarded just ain't worth waiting yet another 45 seconds to start.
Doc943 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th Apr 2012, 14:21   #8568
wuyanxu
still wants Homeworld 3

wuyanxu is definitely a rep cheat.wuyanxu is definitely a rep cheat.wuyanxu is definitely a rep cheat.wuyanxu is definitely a rep cheat.wuyanxu is definitely a rep cheat.wuyanxu is definitely a rep cheat.wuyanxu is definitely a rep cheat.wuyanxu is definitely a rep cheat.wuyanxu is definitely a rep cheat.wuyanxu is definitely a rep cheat.wuyanxu is definitely a rep cheat.
Quote:
I've started using the EOD quite a bit now, never had a kill with it pre patch and have 34 now, handles much better but really doesn't like steep inclines as it goes nuts.

whaaat? i used to love glitching the bot into enemy vehicle and dis-repair them

no thrown C4, no multiple MAV kills, no EOD bot rampage, repair tools takes ages to kill, defib are almost impossible to kill. why are they taking away all the fun parts of the game?
Old 11th Apr 2012, 14:55   #8569
Phalanx
Needs more dragons and stuff.

Phalanx is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Phalanx is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Phalanx is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Phalanx is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Phalanx is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Phalanx is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Phalanx is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Phalanx is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Phalanx is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Phalanx is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Phalanx is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc943 View Post
Pet hate is joining a server just to see the game end. The 200 or 500 points awarded just ain't worth waiting yet another 45 seconds to start.
They're working on it. New live scoreboard will show you how far in a game is before you join.
Old 11th Apr 2012, 14:55   #8570
Parge
ITX FTW

Parge is a Super Spamming SaiyanParge is a Super Spamming SaiyanParge is a Super Spamming SaiyanParge is a Super Spamming SaiyanParge is a Super Spamming SaiyanParge is a Super Spamming SaiyanParge is a Super Spamming SaiyanParge is a Super Spamming SaiyanParge is a Super Spamming SaiyanParge is a Super Spamming SaiyanParge is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc943 View Post
Well they have an update just around the corner (if not already out?) that allows you to see live server data, so you can see if the round is about to end!

Parvum ITX - 3570k - GTX 970 - Asus P8Z77-I - 8GB 1866 - 256GB SSD - 480GB SSD - H80 - 450W SFX

29" Ultrawide, Oculus Rift & X52 Pro
Parge is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11th Apr 2012, 15:01   #8571
CrapBag
I Mod, Therefore I Own

CrapBag is a Super Spamming SaiyanCrapBag is a Super Spamming SaiyanCrapBag is a Super Spamming SaiyanCrapBag is a Super Spamming SaiyanCrapBag is a Super Spamming SaiyanCrapBag is a Super Spamming SaiyanCrapBag is a Super Spamming SaiyanCrapBag is a Super Spamming SaiyanCrapBag is a Super Spamming SaiyanCrapBag is a Super Spamming SaiyanCrapBag is a Super Spamming Saiyan
I finally got the scoreboard today, only just noticed it.
CrapBag is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11th Apr 2012, 16:08   #8572
Mr Happy
4 8 15 16 23 42

Mr Happy is a Super Spamming SaiyanMr Happy is a Super Spamming SaiyanMr Happy is a Super Spamming SaiyanMr Happy is a Super Spamming SaiyanMr Happy is a Super Spamming SaiyanMr Happy is a Super Spamming SaiyanMr Happy is a Super Spamming SaiyanMr Happy is a Super Spamming SaiyanMr Happy is a Super Spamming SaiyanMr Happy is a Super Spamming SaiyanMr Happy is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Quote:
me too
Mr Happy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th Apr 2012, 16:47   #8573
Achilleas.k
Supermodder

Achilleas.k has yet to learn the way of the DremelAchilleas.k has yet to learn the way of the DremelAchilleas.k has yet to learn the way of the DremelAchilleas.k has yet to learn the way of the DremelAchilleas.k has yet to learn the way of the DremelAchilleas.k has yet to learn the way of the DremelAchilleas.k has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
And now, to make everyone feel inadequate:
Achilleas.k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th Apr 2012, 17:04   #8574
MrDomRocks
I Mod, Therefore I Own

MrDomRocks is definitely a rep cheat.MrDomRocks is definitely a rep cheat.MrDomRocks is definitely a rep cheat.MrDomRocks is definitely a rep cheat.MrDomRocks is definitely a rep cheat.MrDomRocks is definitely a rep cheat.MrDomRocks is definitely a rep cheat.MrDomRocks is definitely a rep cheat.MrDomRocks is definitely a rep cheat.MrDomRocks is definitely a rep cheat.MrDomRocks is definitely a rep cheat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Achilleas.k View Post
And now, to make everyone feel inadequate:
Doesnt bother me, I have a big P***s so don't need to epeen!!
Quote:
Old 11th Apr 2012, 17:26   #8575
Phalanx
Needs more dragons and stuff.

Phalanx is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Phalanx is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Phalanx is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Phalanx is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Phalanx is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Phalanx is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Phalanx is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Phalanx is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Phalanx is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Phalanx is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Phalanx is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Plus he's at a disadvantage, as he can't take in the whole screen at a glance, so he's more prone to being flanked.
Old 11th Apr 2012, 17:31   #8576
Achilleas.k
Supermodder

Achilleas.k has yet to learn the way of the DremelAchilleas.k has yet to learn the way of the DremelAchilleas.k has yet to learn the way of the DremelAchilleas.k has yet to learn the way of the DremelAchilleas.k has yet to learn the way of the DremelAchilleas.k has yet to learn the way of the DremelAchilleas.k has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
But he doesn't get the same image you would get on a single monitor stretched onto multiple, it's more information. He can get the same information any of us get from one monitor on his central monitors and the rest are just extra, so he'll probably catch things off the corner of his eye that wouldn't fit in a single monitor FOV.
Achilleas.k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th Apr 2012, 17:50   #8577
Dae314
Hypermodder

Dae314 should be considered for presidentDae314 should be considered for presidentDae314 should be considered for presidentDae314 should be considered for presidentDae314 should be considered for presidentDae314 should be considered for presidentDae314 should be considered for presidentDae314 should be considered for presidentDae314 should be considered for presidentDae314 should be considered for presidentDae314 should be considered for president
He also probably changed his FoV to match the extended resolution. If he did it right, it could be like how movies are at a larger aspect ratio. Instead of stretching the image he sees all the way across, he just reveals extra information on the sides that otherwise wouldn't be there.

Then again, who knows if he changed his FoV :P.
Old 11th Apr 2012, 18:59   #8578
Mr Happy
4 8 15 16 23 42

Mr Happy is a Super Spamming SaiyanMr Happy is a Super Spamming SaiyanMr Happy is a Super Spamming SaiyanMr Happy is a Super Spamming SaiyanMr Happy is a Super Spamming SaiyanMr Happy is a Super Spamming SaiyanMr Happy is a Super Spamming SaiyanMr Happy is a Super Spamming SaiyanMr Happy is a Super Spamming SaiyanMr Happy is a Super Spamming SaiyanMr Happy is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrDomRocks View Post
Doesnt bother me, I have a big P***s so don't need to epeen!!

Looks like id have to settle for the monitors
Mr Happy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th Apr 2012, 19:04   #8579
MrDomRocks
I Mod, Therefore I Own

Looking at it I think that the image is fake. Doesnt look hard to do mind! And those monitors must cost the same as a small country if they are real.
Quote:
Old 11th Apr 2012, 19:21   #8580
adidan
CPC_refugee

adidan is a Super Spamming Saiyanadidan is a Super Spamming Saiyanadidan is a Super Spamming Saiyanadidan is a Super Spamming Saiyanadidan is a Super Spamming Saiyanadidan is a Super Spamming Saiyanadidan is a Super Spamming Saiyanadidan is a Super Spamming Saiyanadidan is a Super Spamming Saiyanadidan is a Super Spamming Saiyanadidan is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Quote:
Well I thought what with the battlelog being down earlier I may get it but it's still not here for me.

On a tangent, my LAN cable is either bust or something. Every time I use a hard wire connection instead of wifi I get stuck on the loading screen or kicked mid game even with the latest drivers.

I do have a second port on the mobo I could try to see if it's that but like a numptee I left the metal flap in and will have to take the whole rig apart.

May have to pick up a cable...
adidan is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
battlefield 3, bf3