bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Recreation > Gaming

Old 11th Apr 2012, 19:01   #8581
MrDomRocks
I Mod, Therefore I Own

MrDomRocks is definitely a rep cheat.MrDomRocks is definitely a rep cheat.MrDomRocks is definitely a rep cheat.MrDomRocks is definitely a rep cheat.MrDomRocks is definitely a rep cheat.MrDomRocks is definitely a rep cheat.MrDomRocks is definitely a rep cheat.MrDomRocks is definitely a rep cheat.MrDomRocks is definitely a rep cheat.MrDomRocks is definitely a rep cheat.MrDomRocks is definitely a rep cheat.
Well I joinned my cousin on Wake Island just to troll him as he's only rank 12 or so. He hasn't played on large servers where he will rack up the points etc....He tried to kill my tank with a tank of his own. Which is fail when my tank has reactive armor. Now I don't give kills away so after killing him he left.

Then text me to go play with Vets and leave us Noobs alone lol

Well was kinda fun. Almost got his taqs at one point and he's a little blind as he got in a Jeep as I was stood right next to him.
Quote:
Originally Posted by liratheal View Post
At least you'll have moisturised gums!
MrDomRocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th Apr 2012, 19:03   #8582
Achilleas.k
Supermodder

Achilleas.k has yet to learn the way of the DremelAchilleas.k has yet to learn the way of the DremelAchilleas.k has yet to learn the way of the DremelAchilleas.k has yet to learn the way of the DremelAchilleas.k has yet to learn the way of the DremelAchilleas.k has yet to learn the way of the DremelAchilleas.k has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
I thought you said you have a big penis
Achilleas.k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th Apr 2012, 19:53   #8583
Dae314
Hypermodder

Dae314 should be considered for presidentDae314 should be considered for presidentDae314 should be considered for presidentDae314 should be considered for presidentDae314 should be considered for presidentDae314 should be considered for presidentDae314 should be considered for presidentDae314 should be considered for presidentDae314 should be considered for presidentDae314 should be considered for presidentDae314 should be considered for president
You're mean Mr. Dom xD. You're supposed to say, "ok... here's a deal, I'll only use the AA tank, jeeps, and my knife/pistol against you." Then proceed to show him how to dodge tank shots and kill his tank with an AA, how to roll him over in a jeep, how to sneak up behind him constantly and knife him, and how to beat his AR with your pistol.

Then you say "KNOW YOUR SHAME!!!" as you crash a jet right into him.
Old 11th Apr 2012, 21:10   #8584
MrDomRocks
I Mod, Therefore I Own

MrDomRocks is definitely a rep cheat.MrDomRocks is definitely a rep cheat.MrDomRocks is definitely a rep cheat.MrDomRocks is definitely a rep cheat.MrDomRocks is definitely a rep cheat.MrDomRocks is definitely a rep cheat.MrDomRocks is definitely a rep cheat.MrDomRocks is definitely a rep cheat.MrDomRocks is definitely a rep cheat.MrDomRocks is definitely a rep cheat.MrDomRocks is definitely a rep cheat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dae314 View Post
You're mean Mr. Dom xD. You're supposed to say, "ok... here's a deal, I'll only use the AA tank, jeeps, and my knife/pistol against you." Then proceed to show him how to dodge tank shots and kill his tank with an AA, how to roll him over in a jeep, how to sneak up behind him constantly and knife him, and how to beat his AR with your pistol.

Then you say "KNOW YOUR SHAME!!!" as you crash a jet right into him.
Well it was Conquest Assault so a pain in the backside as you bleed tickets. I will show him how to play the game
Quote:
Old 11th Apr 2012, 22:17   #8585
Dae314
Hypermodder

Dae314 should be considered for presidentDae314 should be considered for presidentDae314 should be considered for presidentDae314 should be considered for presidentDae314 should be considered for presidentDae314 should be considered for presidentDae314 should be considered for presidentDae314 should be considered for presidentDae314 should be considered for presidentDae314 should be considered for presidentDae314 should be considered for president
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrDomRocks View Post
I will show him how to play the game
What I described isn't how you play the game? I must be doing something wrong then
Old 11th Apr 2012, 23:00   #8586
MrDomRocks
I Mod, Therefore I Own

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dae314 View Post
What I described isn't how you play the game? I must be doing something wrong then
Oh it is how you play the game. The problem is he is only ever on servers with one or two people on at a time. He's never played online before. Hell never played any game MP so he's struggling to pick it up.

Oh well told him to join us and learn from the best but he wants to get into the game in his own time.
Quote:
Old 12th Apr 2012, 02:16   #8587
Dae314
Hypermodder

I love my tank so much. It's too bad it's made out of paper now . I actually got to play a constructive game in a tank just now . My team (my gunner played a big part too) actually helped me by killing most of the AT guys targeting me and I didn't get bombarded by 5 rockets as soon as I started rolling. They were also very proactive in taking advantage of the chaos I caused and took bases as people left to try and kill me (unsuccessfully for once ). That was enough for me to get rolling and pretty much wipe out the enemy team presence. We thankfully knew how to do defense and came back from behind at ~60:135 and won the game . One of the few times where I really felt like that win was very much my doing ^-^.

Also, canister shell just feels so awesome when you OHKO someone 30 to 50 meters away, and then if you miss and they're still alive thinking "haha I lived ^-^" you do a followup explosive round and wipe the grin off their face ^-^.
Old 12th Apr 2012, 12:36   #8588
MacWalka
Supermodder

MacWalka should be considered for presidentMacWalka should be considered for presidentMacWalka should be considered for presidentMacWalka should be considered for presidentMacWalka should be considered for presidentMacWalka should be considered for presidentMacWalka should be considered for presidentMacWalka should be considered for presidentMacWalka should be considered for presidentMacWalka should be considered for presidentMacWalka should be considered for president
I got BF3 a couple of months ago on the 360 (I unfortunately don't have a PC that can run BF3 and all my mates are on the 360 version anyways). Even on the 360, you can tell how much the patch has hurt certain aspects of the game. Mainly tanks being made of paper and the OTT suppression but I'm getting used to it.

There's usually 4-8 of us that play together casually and we get some good squad work going. I actually hate just dropping in alone now that I've got used to having a decent squad to back me up. We were on a clan server about two days ago and the clan were all on one side and us and a few randoms on the other side. We must have won about 5 games in a row against the clan, they were terrible and none of us are exactly brilliant players to be fair. We just talk a lot so we know exactly whats going on.
MacWalka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th Apr 2012, 17:01   #8589
Dae314
Hypermodder

Communication and awareness are greater weapons than any gun .
Old 12th Apr 2012, 17:09   #8590
Phalanx
Needs more dragons and stuff.

Phalanx is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Phalanx is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Phalanx is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Phalanx is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Phalanx is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Phalanx is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Phalanx is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Phalanx is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Phalanx is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Phalanx is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Phalanx is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Can't kill 'em with words... Much as the script kiddies and 13-year-olds on voice comms would like to.
Old 12th Apr 2012, 17:15   #8591
adidan
CPC_refugee

adidan is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.adidan is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.adidan is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.adidan is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.adidan is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.adidan is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.adidan is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.adidan is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.adidan is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.adidan is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.adidan is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phalanx View Post
Can't kill 'em with words... Much as the script kiddies and 13-year-olds on voice comms would like to.
I'll be glad when they're back at school. Either that or someone should slap their parents in the face with the age rating.
adidan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th Apr 2012, 18:27   #8592
mrbungle
Undercooked chicken giver

mrbungle is definitely a rep cheat.mrbungle is definitely a rep cheat.mrbungle is definitely a rep cheat.mrbungle is definitely a rep cheat.mrbungle is definitely a rep cheat.mrbungle is definitely a rep cheat.mrbungle is definitely a rep cheat.mrbungle is definitely a rep cheat.mrbungle is definitely a rep cheat.mrbungle is definitely a rep cheat.mrbungle is definitely a rep cheat.
How long have you been able to buy kit unlocks?

That just sums EA up so well :/
Old 12th Apr 2012, 18:29   #8593
Achilleas.k
Supermodder

Achilleas.k has yet to learn the way of the DremelAchilleas.k has yet to learn the way of the DremelAchilleas.k has yet to learn the way of the DremelAchilleas.k has yet to learn the way of the DremelAchilleas.k has yet to learn the way of the DremelAchilleas.k has yet to learn the way of the DremelAchilleas.k has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Since the last large patch, the one that sparked all the rage.
Achilleas.k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th Apr 2012, 18:38   #8594
MrDomRocks
I Mod, Therefore I Own

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrbungle View Post
How long have you been able to buy kit unlocks?

That just sums EA up so well :/
Quote:
Originally Posted by Achilleas.k View Post
Since the last large patch, the one that sparked all the rage.
BC2 did the same thing and it was only a matter fo time with BF3. I have yet to find anyone who has bought them. And if I found a Rank 1 with full kit unlocks I'd troll him in chat. I earnt every single unlock. Though this only gives main unlocks/weapons. Apart from the obvious Tank/AA/Jet/Heli unlocks the weapons unlock is pointless. Yes one weapon appears better than the other but it is down to personal preference.
Quote:
Old 12th Apr 2012, 19:18   #8595
Jedra
Supermodel

Jedra is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Jedra is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Jedra is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Jedra is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Jedra is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Jedra is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Jedra is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Jedra is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Jedra is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Jedra is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Jedra is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
I bought the recon kit - wanted to play with the MAV but couldn't be arsed to work on the recon class (other than to get my 20 kills with sniper rifles for the Assignment). I already worked up the other 3 classes so I definitely don't feel bad about it.

I might buy the Air Weapons one too. I only started flying last night and there's no way I am going to be able to rank up a jet with just a machine gun. At the moment, as soon as I take off I am toast.

ASUS P6X58D-E - Intel Core i7 930 - Thermaltake FRIO - 12GB Corsair (6x2G CMD12GX3M6A1600C8) - Corsair AX1200 - 2GB Sapphire Radeon HD5970 OC - 256Gb Crucial SSD - X-Fi Titanium Fatal1ty Pro - Silverstone Fortress FT02R-W
Steam Profile ---------- XBL:Jedra ---------- PSN:Jedra ---------- BF3:Jedra7609 & Jedra
Jedra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th Apr 2012, 19:19   #8596
adidan
CPC_refugee

adidan is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.adidan is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.adidan is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.adidan is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.adidan is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.adidan is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.adidan is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.adidan is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.adidan is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.adidan is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.adidan is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Quote:
Yes one weapon appears better than the other but it is down to personal preference.
Indeed, some of the later weapons that get unlocked I find sh!te. Personal preference that though.
Old 12th Apr 2012, 19:31   #8597
mrbungle
Undercooked chicken giver

mrbungle is definitely a rep cheat.mrbungle is definitely a rep cheat.mrbungle is definitely a rep cheat.mrbungle is definitely a rep cheat.mrbungle is definitely a rep cheat.mrbungle is definitely a rep cheat.mrbungle is definitely a rep cheat.mrbungle is definitely a rep cheat.mrbungle is definitely a rep cheat.mrbungle is definitely a rep cheat.mrbungle is definitely a rep cheat.
Sorry but in a paid game there is no place for paid unlocks.

It's either a free game where you buy perks or its a paid game as is.

I find this quite sad.
Old 12th Apr 2012, 20:51   #8598
MrDomRocks
I Mod, Therefore I Own

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jedra View Post
I bought the recon kit - wanted to play with the MAV but couldn't be arsed to work on the recon class (other than to get my 20 kills with sniper rifles for the Assignment). I already worked up the other 3 classes so I definitely don't feel bad about it.

I might buy the Air Weapons one too. I only started flying last night and there's no way I am going to be able to rank up a jet with just a machine gun. At the moment, as soon as I take off I am toast.

Took me ages to get anything unlocked and still ahve plenty to unlock in Jets. Recon is pretty easy to be honest. Not even about kills drop a TUGS down on Op Metro 64 near staors if RU side and you will get loads of points.

Quote:
Originally Posted by adidan View Post
Indeed, some of the later weapons that get unlocked I find sh!te. Personal preference that though.
Yup, I havent used half the unlocked weapons. Mainly using P90 right now it's awesome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrbungle View Post
Sorry but in a paid game there is no place for paid unlocks.

It's either a free game where you buy perks or its a paid game as is.

I find this quite sad.
And I agree with this completely. I paid for Spectat on BC2 for the hell of it, and on BF3 but ther than that I wont buy unlocks for any game ever.
Quote:
Old 12th Apr 2012, 22:08   #8599
adidan
CPC_refugee

Quote:
Yup, I havent used half the unlocked weapons. Mainly using P90 right now it's awesome!
I switched to the P90 after the patch. Was working on the PDW medal with the PDW-R before the patch but afterwards the P90 blew it away. That's my PDW of choice now.

Currently working through Assault, I've left it long enough, and am finally getting the hang of, and love for, the KH2002.

Wish I'd tried assault sooner, the medpack is very handy.
Old 12th Apr 2012, 22:21   #8600
Dae314
Hypermodder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phalanx View Post
13 year olds yelling over voice com doesn't help the team very much. Information like "2 squads moving on D", "chopper heading from C to B", and "enemy looks like they're flanking on the right" can change the tide of a battle if the team actually listens and can think of countermeasures. Yelling "GET THAT F***** JET OUT OF THE AIR", "<username> IS A HACKER!!!", and "YOU GUYS ARE ALL NOOBS!!! DEFEND/ATTACK!!!" doesn't help much because there's no information about what the enemy is doing. You can counter a flank either by opposing it directly or doing your own flank, you can counter an offensive push with your own push or with a flank, etc. but none of that is possible if the guy talking only says "THEY'RE COMING!!!" -_-.

Tags
battlefield 3, bf3