bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > bit-tech.net > Article Discussion

View Poll Results: Which is the best water-cooled case design?
Phobya Aurora by Confusis 44 29.14%
Monolith by GuilleAcoustic 42 27.81%
Photon by ixmatal 26 17.22%
Phobya Purus by ĿЪяεġ 16 10.60%
Proteus by mick64 74 49.01%
Phobya Gladio by Razer2007 54 35.76%
II by Roboduck 66 43.71%
Black Owl by SnowyOwl 79 52.32%
Dominus by Subtec 65 43.05%
V Cool by Zukomonitor 18 11.92%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 151. You may not vote on this poll

Old 8th Feb 2011, 13:52   #1
arcticstoat
Who is the Milkman?

arcticstoat can run Crysisarcticstoat can run Crysisarcticstoat can run Crysisarcticstoat can run Crysisarcticstoat can run Crysisarcticstoat can run Crysisarcticstoat can run Crysisarcticstoat can run Crysisarcticstoat can run Crysisarcticstoat can run Crysisarcticstoat can run Crysis
Phobya Design a Case Competition - Stage 2

bit-tech's best case designers go head-to-head to design the perfect case for water-cooling.

http://www.bit-tech.net/modding/2011...-competition/1
Old 8th Feb 2011, 14:05   #2
mi1ez
Game Boy Modder

mi1ez - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!mi1ez - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!mi1ez - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!mi1ez - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!mi1ez - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!mi1ez - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!mi1ez - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!mi1ez - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!mi1ez - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!mi1ez - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!mi1ez - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!
Man that's hard!
Old 8th Feb 2011, 14:17   #3
GuilleAcoustic
Ook ? Ook !

GuilleAcoustic is definitely a rep cheat.GuilleAcoustic is definitely a rep cheat.GuilleAcoustic is definitely a rep cheat.GuilleAcoustic is definitely a rep cheat.GuilleAcoustic is definitely a rep cheat.GuilleAcoustic is definitely a rep cheat.GuilleAcoustic is definitely a rep cheat.GuilleAcoustic is definitely a rep cheat.GuilleAcoustic is definitely a rep cheat.GuilleAcoustic is definitely a rep cheat.GuilleAcoustic is definitely a rep cheat.
All of my 5 votes used .... good luck to eveyone !

EDIT : Wished I had 10, cause that is hard not to vote for the other 5

i5 4570 - Asus Z87 Gryphon + Thermal Armor - 8GB - Sandisk Extreme II 240GB - EVGA GTX770 - PC-V353A
GuilleAcoustic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th Feb 2011, 14:33   #4
holzj17
Multimodder

holzj17 can run Crysisholzj17 can run Crysisholzj17 can run Crysisholzj17 can run Crysisholzj17 can run Crysisholzj17 can run Crysisholzj17 can run Crysisholzj17 can run Crysisholzj17 can run Crysis
Quote:
Originally Posted by mi1ez
Man that's hard!
agreed! i think if push came to shove i would have to turn around and ask if i could have them all

Quote:
Originally Posted by mvagusta View Post
A new girl is like a new motor. They need to be lubed up, slowly cranked over just a tad, more lube, more cranking and lube, and then you can fire her up, listen to her purr for a bit... and once she's warmed up you can start to make her roar
holzj17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th Feb 2011, 14:36   #5
Mankz
________

Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.
There are loads of designs I like but only one I would actually want.

Dominus pour moi.
Mankz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th Feb 2011, 14:37   #6
JCBeastie
Supermodder

JCBeastie is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.JCBeastie is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.JCBeastie is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.JCBeastie is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.JCBeastie is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.JCBeastie is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.JCBeastie is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.JCBeastie is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.JCBeastie is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.JCBeastie is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.JCBeastie is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Only one that appealed aesthetically to me was Dominus, and upon further reading discovering the reconfigurable nature and just plain elegent design work that's gone it I have to say that is definately my number one!

Very impressive stuff.
JCBeastie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th Feb 2011, 14:55   #7
jrs77
theorycrafting

jrs77 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jrs77 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jrs77 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jrs77 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jrs77 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jrs77 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jrs77 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jrs77 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jrs77 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jrs77 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jrs77 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
They all have their flaws actually and it's really hard to vote based on the question: "Which one has the smallest amount of flaws?".

In the end I eventually decided not to vote at all.

Anyways, keep it going ladies

Stop using your smartphone as much and look up!
jrs77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th Feb 2011, 14:59   #8
Razer2007
Building Proxima

Razer2007 has yet to learn the way of the DremelRazer2007 has yet to learn the way of the DremelRazer2007 has yet to learn the way of the DremelRazer2007 has yet to learn the way of the DremelRazer2007 has yet to learn the way of the DremelRazer2007 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
All the designs are cool. Thanks to everyone who took part and to all who helped me! I hope the voting turns out good!
------------------------------------------------------
Razer2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th Feb 2011, 15:01   #9
Roboduck
01110001 01110101 01100001 01100011

Roboduck can run CrysisRoboduck can run CrysisRoboduck can run CrysisRoboduck can run CrysisRoboduck can run CrysisRoboduck can run CrysisRoboduck can run CrysisRoboduck can run CrysisRoboduck can run CrysisRoboduck can run CrysisRoboduck can run Crysis
Great designs everyone! Very hard to choose 5. I hope we get to see all of them made whether Phobya makes them or not!

Good luck to all!

Last edited by Roboduck; 8th Feb 2011 at 15:56.
Roboduck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th Feb 2011, 15:04   #10
SnowyOwl
Modder

SnowyOwl has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Great work Showcased here and not just the designers....hats up to Combatus, Nitrix and all the people who make this contest possible
SnowyOwl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th Feb 2011, 15:08   #11
subtec
drawing boxes

subtec can run Crysissubtec can run Crysissubtec can run Crysissubtec can run Crysissubtec can run Crysissubtec can run Crysissubtec can run Crysissubtec can run Crysis
Good luck guys!
subtec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th Feb 2011, 15:20   #12
Nitrix
Aquatuning UK

Nitrix is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nitrix is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nitrix is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nitrix is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nitrix is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nitrix is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nitrix is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nitrix is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nitrix is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nitrix is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nitrix is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Great work so far guys!
Nitrix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th Feb 2011, 15:30   #13
Razer2007
Building Proxima

Razer2007 has yet to learn the way of the DremelRazer2007 has yet to learn the way of the DremelRazer2007 has yet to learn the way of the DremelRazer2007 has yet to learn the way of the DremelRazer2007 has yet to learn the way of the DremelRazer2007 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
I told you guys subtec is gonna do great in stage 2!
Old 8th Feb 2011, 15:33   #14
GuilleAcoustic
Ook ? Ook !

GuilleAcoustic is definitely a rep cheat.GuilleAcoustic is definitely a rep cheat.GuilleAcoustic is definitely a rep cheat.GuilleAcoustic is definitely a rep cheat.GuilleAcoustic is definitely a rep cheat.GuilleAcoustic is definitely a rep cheat.GuilleAcoustic is definitely a rep cheat.GuilleAcoustic is definitely a rep cheat.GuilleAcoustic is definitely a rep cheat.GuilleAcoustic is definitely a rep cheat.GuilleAcoustic is definitely a rep cheat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Razer2007 View Post
I told you guys subtec is gonna do great in stage 2!
I agree ... and I think we already have our five finalists .... but votes only started this afternoon.

How long will the voting be opened ?

i5 4570 - Asus Z87 Gryphon + Thermal Armor - 8GB - Sandisk Extreme II 240GB - EVGA GTX770 - PC-V353A
Old 8th Feb 2011, 15:47   #15
LooseNeutral
this Avatar stays till I get bored

LooseNeutral has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
MMMMMmmmmm ! lets see.... She loves me.... she loves me not.... she loves AHhh All of you
LooseNeutral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th Feb 2011, 15:49   #16
Combatus
Custom PC/bit-tech modding sections

Combatus is definitely a rep cheat.Combatus is definitely a rep cheat.Combatus is definitely a rep cheat.Combatus is definitely a rep cheat.Combatus is definitely a rep cheat.Combatus is definitely a rep cheat.Combatus is definitely a rep cheat.Combatus is definitely a rep cheat.Combatus is definitely a rep cheat.Combatus is definitely a rep cheat.Combatus is definitely a rep cheat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowyOwl
Great work Showcased here and not just the designers....hats up to Combatus, Nitrix and all the people who make this contest possible
You're welcome!

As for voting, I think a week is long enough so voting will end at 23:59 next Sunday. That should give everyone the chance to have a good look at the article and the Stage 2 design thread if necessary. Stage 3 will hopefully start some time next week!
Is the res loud, like, constantly making you need a piss loud?
Combatus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th Feb 2011, 16:18   #17
Razer2007
Building Proxima

Quote:
Originally Posted by Combatus View Post
You're welcome!

As for voting, I think a week is long enough so voting will end at 23:59 next Sunday. That should give everyone the chance to have a good look at the article and the Stage 2 design thread if necessary. Stage 3 will hopefully start some time next week!
ooh aah. hope I get through. Thank you Combatus and Aquatuning and Phobya for this contest! It was really fun! It still is, but only stressing me out. hehe.

It one gets 2nd or 3rd place, can you take you design, or does Phobya/Aquatuning own it?
Old 8th Feb 2011, 17:18   #18
GuilleAcoustic
Ook ? Ook !

I so agree with you Razer, that is extremly stressing

Old 8th Feb 2011, 17:23   #19
ixmatal
Modder

ixmatal has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
I want to add my thanks to Bit-tech, Aquatuning, and Phobya for the opportunity!

I also want to commend everyone involved because there really is a huge amount of effort being put into every design shown here.

Good work people!
ixmatal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th Feb 2011, 17:24   #20
Redsnake77
Useless Idiot

Redsnake77 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Some really great ideas in there, and the standard of design is outstanding! It was very difficult to short list 5. Good luck all of you.
Redsnake77 is offline   Reply With Quote