bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > bit-tech.net > Article Discussion

Old 10th Feb 2011, 11:12   #1
CardJoe
Freelance Journalist
bit-tech Staff

CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Blizzard to release two games next year

http://www.bit-tech.net/news/gaming/...es-next-year/1

I was Bit-tech's Games Editor. Now I'm freelance. Find me at:

www.joemartinwords.com

@joethreepwood on Twitter
CardJoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th Feb 2011, 11:26   #2
msm722
Multimodder

msm722 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
2012 sounds about right for D3 and the SC2 Expansion.
msm722 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th Feb 2011, 11:31   #3
niro
Supermodder

niro has yet to learn the way of the Dremelniro has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
No release date for a game in 2011, so Activision want 2 titles released in 2012. Good ol Activision.
niro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th Feb 2011, 11:52   #4
[PUNK] crompers
Dremedial

[PUNK] crompers is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.[PUNK] crompers is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.[PUNK] crompers is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.[PUNK] crompers is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.[PUNK] crompers is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.[PUNK] crompers is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.[PUNK] crompers is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.[PUNK] crompers is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.[PUNK] crompers is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.[PUNK] crompers is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.[PUNK] crompers is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
about right? D3 was promised this year blizzard you barstewards!
| Main Rig | TJ07B-W | 2600k @ 4.7Ghz | Sabertooth Z77 | 8GB Corsair Vengance | EVGA FTW 670 @ 1305Mhz | Samsung 830 128GB |1TB Samsung F3 | EK Supremacy CSQ | EK FC680 CSQ | Corsair HX650W | U2711 | Filco Majestouch 2 Tenkeyless | Xonar Essence STX | Beyerdynamic DT990 Pro 250ohm |
| HTPC | Lian Li Q11-B | AMD A10 5800k | ASRock FM2A75M-ITX | 8GB XMS3 2000 | 1TB Seagate | SFX 350W |
[PUNK] crompers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th Feb 2011, 12:25   #5
Kasius
Bringing the dremolition

Kasius has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
D3 plans to ruin my life ): and i'm gonna let it!
Old 10th Feb 2011, 12:29   #6
kosch
Trango in the Mango

kosch is definitely a rep cheat.kosch is definitely a rep cheat.kosch is definitely a rep cheat.kosch is definitely a rep cheat.kosch is definitely a rep cheat.kosch is definitely a rep cheat.kosch is definitely a rep cheat.kosch is definitely a rep cheat.kosch is definitely a rep cheat.kosch is definitely a rep cheat.kosch is definitely a rep cheat.
Was kinda hoping D3 would be out this year
kosch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th Feb 2011, 13:24   #7
paisa666
I WILL END YOU!!!

paisa666 can run Crysispaisa666 can run Crysispaisa666 can run Crysispaisa666 can run Crysispaisa666 can run Crysispaisa666 can run Crysispaisa666 can run Crysispaisa666 can run Crysispaisa666 can run Crysispaisa666 can run Crysis
Come on Blizzard, give us some Warcraft RTS goodness
Old 10th Feb 2011, 13:42   #8
msm722
Multimodder

msm722 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Originally Posted by [PUNK] crompers View Post
about right? D3 was promised this year blizzard you barstewards!
This is blizzard though so you have to add a year or so to everything.

Last edited by msm722; 10th Feb 2011 at 13:47.
msm722 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th Feb 2011, 13:50   #9
Mentai
Hypermodder

Mentai has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Originally Posted by [PUNK
crompers]about right? D3 was promised this year blizzard you barstewards!
Really? Source?

I was hoping to play D3 this Christmas but didn't truly expect it until next year. I am surprised that the S2 expansions are taking so long though, my impression was that they were pretty much just single player content that were going to be spaced 6 months apart.
Mentai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th Feb 2011, 16:00   #10
sotu1
Ex-Modder

sotu1 - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on yousotu1 - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on yousotu1 - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on yousotu1 - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on yousotu1 - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on yousotu1 - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on yousotu1 - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on yousotu1 - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on yousotu1 - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on yousotu1 - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on yousotu1 - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on you
Yeh....I was gonna take a week off work stock up on beer and crisps and play D3....
Old 10th Feb 2011, 16:07   #11
Speed
I'm all you need!

Speed is definitely a rep cheat.Speed is definitely a rep cheat.Speed is definitely a rep cheat.Speed is definitely a rep cheat.Speed is definitely a rep cheat.Speed is definitely a rep cheat.Speed is definitely a rep cheat.Speed is definitely a rep cheat.Speed is definitely a rep cheat.Speed is definitely a rep cheat.Speed is definitely a rep cheat.
Can't wait for Diablo 3!

The aforementioned plans seem mighty appealing!!
Speed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th Feb 2011, 17:26   #12
pistol_pete
Air Cooled Fool

pistol_pete has yet to learn the way of the Dremelpistol_pete has yet to learn the way of the Dremelpistol_pete has yet to learn the way of the Dremelpistol_pete has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Must... Have... Zerg... Stuff...
- Q6600 G0(9x333) -- Asus P5k Premium -- 4GB Ballistix DDR2-800 -- EVGA GTX570 -- OCZ Vertex 2E 128GB -- 500GB Samsung F2 -- Antec Truepower New 650W -- Samsung Syncmaster 206BW -- Razer Lycosa, DeathAdder, and Destructor -- Custom Buitl Watercooled Case --

Pistol Pete's Project Perspiration Project Log
pistol_pete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th Feb 2011, 17:30   #13
djab
What's a Dremel?

djab has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Originally Posted by paisa666
Come on Blizzard, give us some Warcraft RTS goodness
I want that too.
I also no longer want to have to pay a subscription to WoW to enjoy the Warcraft universe.
djab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th Feb 2011, 20:30   #14
Yemerich
I can has PERSUADETRON?

Yemerich is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitYemerich is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitYemerich is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitYemerich is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitYemerich is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitYemerich is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitYemerich is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitYemerich is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitYemerich is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitYemerich is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitYemerich is almost as Godly as yodasarmpit
Next year???
DANG X 10!

I was expecting D3 for this year and SCII expansion for the next.

Looks like Diablo 3 release date will become the next "when it is done" cliché
Hades (Best advanced casemod design CP-Brazil 2010)

Take a look on my projects here.
Yemerich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th Feb 2011, 20:54   #15
Helz
Minimodder

Helz has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
This article made me smile. Activision seems to have such little control over Blizzard, "Damnit, they didn't tell us any games were coming out this year, so we totally expect that they might release 2 next year."

You can see who wears the pants in that relationship.
Helz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th Feb 2011, 18:52   #16
Star*Dagger
Pan-Galactic Revolutionary

Star*Dagger should be considered for presidentStar*Dagger should be considered for presidentStar*Dagger should be considered for presidentStar*Dagger should be considered for presidentStar*Dagger should be considered for presidentStar*Dagger should be considered for presidentStar*Dagger should be considered for presidentStar*Dagger should be considered for presidentStar*Dagger should be considered for presidentStar*Dagger should be considered for presidentStar*Dagger should be considered for president
Diablo = the only decent thing to come out of Xianity, demonic mythology.

Yours in Baal busting Plasma,
Star*Dagger
Star*Dagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th Feb 2011, 23:46   #17
MSHunter
Mod Master

MSHunter is definitely a rep cheat.MSHunter is definitely a rep cheat.MSHunter is definitely a rep cheat.MSHunter is definitely a rep cheat.MSHunter is definitely a rep cheat.MSHunter is definitely a rep cheat.MSHunter is definitely a rep cheat.MSHunter is definitely a rep cheat.MSHunter is definitely a rep cheat.MSHunter is definitely a rep cheat.MSHunter is definitely a rep cheat.
THIS JUST OUT DUKE NUKEM RELEASE BEFORE D3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PC Audio: AKG 271 mk II + Samson Go mic. + Asus Xonar D2X
Amp: DENON PMA510AE, Speakers: TANNOY MERCURY F1
MSHunter is offline   Reply With Quote