bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > bit-tech.net > Article Discussion

Old 18th Feb 2011, 10:21   #1
arcticstoat
Who is the Milkman?

arcticstoat can run Crysisarcticstoat can run Crysisarcticstoat can run Crysisarcticstoat can run Crysisarcticstoat can run Crysisarcticstoat can run Crysisarcticstoat can run Crysisarcticstoat can run Crysisarcticstoat can run Crysisarcticstoat can run Crysisarcticstoat can run Crysis
Hardware 19 - The Cockney Cast

This week's bit-tech and Custom PC podcast is brought to you by Clive, Antony and Paul.

First on the agenda is the continuing Intel Sandy Bridge saga, and what motherboard manufacturers are doing to sort it out. We also comment on MSI's returns strategy, which the company announced on Wednesday...

http://www.bit-tech.net/blog/podcast...-cockney-cast/
Old 18th Feb 2011, 15:06   #2
Lockon Stratos
I Will Snipe You!

Lockon Stratos has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
it makes me sad that manufacturers would run different return schemes for different countries. Just because we dont live in a certain country doesnt make us any less a customer then the people who do live in this 'special' country. its depressing. but UK customers have been shafted by so many schemes compared to our brothers n sisters across the pond and it is sickening. hardware is so much cheaper in the U.S then it is in the UK. we pay out of our noses, and we get exploited by manufacturers becase we are a nation of people that just sits there and accepts that, thats the way things are. the USA might be a bigger country compared to the UK. but WE pay MORE for hardware and we dont get crap like rebates or cashback schemes on almost every single peice of hardware. not to mention the VAT rate.

SHAME ON YOU MSI
Lockon Stratos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th Feb 2011, 19:37   #3
Blackmoon181
Geography,Its not just colouring in

Blackmoon181 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
just a quick thought for you guys. i've been listening to your podcast in my car and was wondering if there is any way to adjust the volume on the mics so each person is roughly the same level ? Since some people ( can't remember the names) speak really quiet i turn it up and almost get deafened when someone laughs.
Asus P5Q Deluxe Intel P45 - Q6600 @ 3.2Ghz - Corsair 4GB DDR2 XMS2 PC2-6400C5 - XFX HD5870 - Samsung SpinPoint F1 1TB - Samsung SpinPoint F3 1TB - Antec Quattro 850W PSU - Antec 1200 - Titan Fenrir - Asus Xonar DX - BenQ VW2420H- Samsung SM-2253BW
Blackmoon181 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th Feb 2011, 01:31   #4
MrGumby
CPC 464 User

MrGumby is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.MrGumby is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.MrGumby is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.MrGumby is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.MrGumby is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.MrGumby is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.MrGumby is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.MrGumby is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.MrGumby is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.MrGumby is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.MrGumby is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Autotune
MrGumby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th Feb 2011, 10:47   #5
maximus09
Forever n00b

maximus09 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
well i guess they only have one mic and are sitting at different distances from it??
Old 19th Feb 2011, 12:29   #6
Technobod
Finally bought a desktop :D

Technobod is definitely a rep cheat.Technobod is definitely a rep cheat.Technobod is definitely a rep cheat.Technobod is definitely a rep cheat.Technobod is definitely a rep cheat.Technobod is definitely a rep cheat.Technobod is definitely a rep cheat.Technobod is definitely a rep cheat.Technobod is definitely a rep cheat.Technobod is definitely a rep cheat.Technobod is definitely a rep cheat.
Likely maximus09, but would it be too much to ask for it to be normalised to a constant level?

[Weihrauch HW100S .22 + HW100KT .177 + HW97K .22][Hawke Panoramas 4x-12x x3]
Technobod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th Feb 2011, 21:49   #7
Whindog
Supermodder

Whindog has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
OOOhhhhh the agony.

To answer my question so early. Thinking i might have won the competition eagerly awaited for the announcment....and then NNNOOOOOO.........oh the pain. To have visions of the SC2 mouse mat on my desk and then its ripped out from underneath me

Great podecast guys. And thanx for the advice on LGA2011, now ill just wait till april to pick up a B3 MB and go from there.

Keep up the good work

P.S - Good work pronouncing my name right. Even with the slight pause.
Old 5th Mar 2011, 14:04   #8
Danio
What's a Dremel?

Danio has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
WHERE'S THE NEXT PODCAST?! :'(

Hi guys,

Just wondering when your next podcast (Gaming or Hardware) will be released (?!) as I've been missing it on my travels to and from work for the past couple of weeks.

Cheers,
Danio
Danio is offline   Reply With Quote