bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Modding > Project Logs

Old 27th Feb 2011, 15:38   #1
alain-s
Supermodder

alain-s is definitely a rep cheat.alain-s is definitely a rep cheat.alain-s is definitely a rep cheat.alain-s is definitely a rep cheat.alain-s is definitely a rep cheat.alain-s is definitely a rep cheat.alain-s is definitely a rep cheat.alain-s is definitely a rep cheat.alain-s is definitely a rep cheat.alain-s is definitely a rep cheat.alain-s is definitely a rep cheat.
!!! Project White Completed New Pictures on Page 16 !!!

It is time for a new case mod project. After getting some ideas for my new build.

The name of the project tells it already. It will be a nice clean white case. What case that it will be is not yet desisted the options are:
Cooler Master ATCS 840
Corsair Obsidian CC700D/800D
SilverStone TJ07
If my TJ07 cant be sold i will break it off and rebuild it again.
The idea is to build a very nice and clean case mod as possible. the inside of the case will be white. The sleeve will be white/blue and maybe some grey in it but that i will see when i start the sleeve.
For the Tubing i am not sure what it will be yet dual loop or not. It will probable be part copper pipes that will be nickel-ed with some normal tubing.
I am also planning to water cool every thing with water except the memory.
The water blocks will all be Plexiglas nickel and blue cooling water

The hardware that will be used:
Gigabyte P67 UD5
Intel I5 2500K
Kinston Hyper X 1600Mhz 2x4gb
Corsair HX850W
XFX HD 6970 in Xfire
hier zijn al wat pic's van de hardware
Gigabyte P67 UD5

met I5 2500K

Kinston Hyper X 1600Mhz 2x4gb

XFX HD6970

Corsair HX 850W

These are the pictures from the hardware.
I build it all in my old Antec P160W to test it on air.

Because this is my first buildlog on the forum i added some links of my previous projects on other forums

Project Umbrella
http://forum.highflow.nl/f34/project-umbrella-7415/
http://it-service.be/forum/index.php?topic=411.0

Black Obsession
http://forum.highflow.nl/f34/obsession-8572/
http://it-service.be/forum/index.php?topic=492.0

cu till the next update

Last edited by alain-s; 14th Oct 2011 at 22:05.
alain-s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th Feb 2011, 15:40   #2
KidMod-Southpaw
Super Spamming Saiyan

KidMod-Southpaw is definitely a rep cheat.KidMod-Southpaw is definitely a rep cheat.KidMod-Southpaw is definitely a rep cheat.KidMod-Southpaw is definitely a rep cheat.KidMod-Southpaw is definitely a rep cheat.KidMod-Southpaw is definitely a rep cheat.KidMod-Southpaw is definitely a rep cheat.KidMod-Southpaw is definitely a rep cheat.KidMod-Southpaw is definitely a rep cheat.KidMod-Southpaw is definitely a rep cheat.KidMod-Southpaw is definitely a rep cheat.
Looking forward to the rest of this! I hope to see some sleeving and lots more red epicness!
KidMod-Southpaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th Feb 2011, 16:31   #3
Marcos_Viegas
Supermodder

Marcos_Viegas has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
This is a great project, i will follow
Marcos_Viegas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th Feb 2011, 16:33   #4
alain-s
Supermodder

alain-s is definitely a rep cheat.alain-s is definitely a rep cheat.alain-s is definitely a rep cheat.alain-s is definitely a rep cheat.alain-s is definitely a rep cheat.alain-s is definitely a rep cheat.alain-s is definitely a rep cheat.alain-s is definitely a rep cheat.alain-s is definitely a rep cheat.alain-s is definitely a rep cheat.alain-s is definitely a rep cheat.
Thx ^^
Old 2nd Mar 2011, 21:32   #5
alain-s
Supermodder

UPDATE 01

The first update of my new build log. It is not much but better a small update then no update. ^^
I have decided to keep my TJ07 and make a new build of it.
Yesterday i started to brainstorm for some good ideas for my build.
I wanted to make sure that i had a HDD hot swap and HDD cooling.
So i started to make some samples in cardboard to see how it all would fit together.
Here are some pictures of the process.

As you can see there is a hole above the reservoir. I am going to make it bigger so i can put the reservoir in it. Then it can be used for fill port/reservoir.

In the Front plate will come a hole with a dust filter behind it so when i need to clean it i can do it very easy.
Where the fan grill is there will come a 10mm deep fan that can cool the HDD and make some airflow in the case.

These are just the first ideas of how i want it there is still room to change stuff.
Till the next update
Old 3rd Mar 2011, 06:18   #6
Sickbunny
What's a Dremel?

Sickbunny has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Excellent another white build, I cant wait to see what you come up with
Sickbunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd Mar 2011, 10:14   #7
alain-s
Supermodder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sickbunny View Post
Excellent another white build, I cant wait to see what you come up with
Thx i am doing my best to keep it as clean as possible
Old 3rd Mar 2011, 10:30   #8
Editor22
E22.BIZ

Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Wow the flip down front bezel is a really smart idea!
Editor22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd Mar 2011, 11:04   #9
Mankz
________

Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Editor22 View Post
I think I might have to 'borrow' that idea
Mankz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd Mar 2011, 12:34   #10
alain-s
Supermodder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Editor22 View Post
Thx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mankz View Post
I think I might have to 'borrow' that idea
Old 8th Mar 2011, 20:27   #11
alain-s
Supermodder

UPDATE 02

Hey everybody it is time for a small update.
Yesterday and the day before i had some time at work to continue my modding work?
I started as first with the motherboard tray. Got everything loose from each other and started with the drawings.
To continue with drilling,cutting,sanding ^^
Here are the pictures of the work.

Nicely sanded with water.

then the primer is going on.

When i was waiting for the paint to dry. I had a idea to mod the small parts of the motherboard as well
Drilling a few holes

Drawing with pencil to get a better few of it and continued my work

This is it for today
Cya for the next update
Old 8th Mar 2011, 20:39   #12
KidMod-Southpaw
Super Spamming Saiyan

KidMod-Southpaw is definitely a rep cheat.KidMod-Southpaw is definitely a rep cheat.KidMod-Southpaw is definitely a rep cheat.KidMod-Southpaw is definitely a rep cheat.KidMod-Southpaw is definitely a rep cheat.KidMod-Southpaw is definitely a rep cheat.KidMod-Southpaw is definitely a rep cheat.KidMod-Southpaw is definitely a rep cheat.KidMod-Southpaw is definitely a rep cheat.KidMod-Southpaw is definitely a rep cheat.KidMod-Southpaw is definitely a rep cheat.
Nice details
Looking very good!
Old 9th Mar 2011, 09:34   #13
alain-s
Supermodder

Quote:
Originally Posted by KidMod-Southpaw View Post
Nice details
Looking very good!
Thx Kidmod
Old 9th Mar 2011, 11:16   #14
rgrande
Minimodder

rgrande has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Nice man! I'm following you project!! Good job and good luck.
rgrande is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th Mar 2011, 21:31   #15
KidMod-Southpaw
Super Spamming Saiyan

Please host your pictures elsewhere.
Old 13th Mar 2011, 21:43   #16
Guinevere
Mega Mom

Guinevere is a Super Spamming SaiyanGuinevere is a Super Spamming SaiyanGuinevere is a Super Spamming SaiyanGuinevere is a Super Spamming SaiyanGuinevere is a Super Spamming SaiyanGuinevere is a Super Spamming SaiyanGuinevere is a Super Spamming SaiyanGuinevere is a Super Spamming SaiyanGuinevere is a Super Spamming SaiyanGuinevere is a Super Spamming SaiyanGuinevere is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Quote:
What pictures
Guinevere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th Mar 2011, 19:06   #17
KidMod-Southpaw
Super Spamming Saiyan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guinevere View Post
What pictures
The magic disappearing ones? Bandwith exceeded.
Old 14th Mar 2011, 21:05   #18
alain-s
Supermodder

Quote:
Ye i know i am upgrading the acc so they will be back soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rgrande View Post
Nice man! I'm following you project!! Good job and good luck.
Thx for following

And lets make a small extra update with some new pictures

UPDATE 03

Paint update

Not much to say of the painting that it involves a lot of sanding and painting
Here are the pictures.

Motherbordtray back together.

That was it again.
There is still a lot of stuff to paint in the next few days i will do my radiator.
And i have to find something for the mid-plate.
Atm i don't know what i will do with it but i am sure it will come to me. ^^
After that it will be time to start on the frond of the case when the aluminum is arrived.
Old 15th Mar 2011, 02:15   #19
Anubus
Multimodder

Anubus has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
You have broken links there man.
Old 15th Mar 2011, 14:22   #20
alain-s
Supermodder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anubus View Post
You have broken links there man.
All pictures are back now

View Mode