soulbadguy1
What's a Dremel?

soulbadguy1 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
do u have any leeks wit the copper.do u have any condensation
soulbadguy1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th Jun 2012, 02:31   #364
Wicked_Sludge
My eyes! The goggles do nothing!

Wicked_Sludge is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Wicked_Sludge is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Wicked_Sludge is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Wicked_Sludge is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Wicked_Sludge is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Wicked_Sludge is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Wicked_Sludge is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Wicked_Sludge is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Wicked_Sludge is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Wicked_Sludge is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Wicked_Sludge is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
condensation only occurs if the temp drops below room temperature which cant happen with standard water cooling.

i doubt he has leaks. copper has been used in household plumbing for decades. if it can withstand pressurized water and the rigors of living in a crawl space then its overkill inside a PC.
Old 27th Jun 2012, 04:59   #365
Halchart
Minimodder

Halchart has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Very nice! I hope my case turns out half as nice.
Halchart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th Jun 2012, 06:52   #366
bluc
Supermodder

bluc has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Amazed by this, how anyone can build something like this is beyond me looks perfect!!
Old 27th Jun 2012, 10:47   #367
alain-s
Supermodder

alain-s is definitely a rep cheat.alain-s is definitely a rep cheat.alain-s is definitely a rep cheat.alain-s is definitely a rep cheat.alain-s is definitely a rep cheat.alain-s is definitely a rep cheat.alain-s is definitely a rep cheat.alain-s is definitely a rep cheat.alain-s is definitely a rep cheat.alain-s is definitely a rep cheat.alain-s is definitely a rep cheat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by soulbadguy1 View Post
do u have any leeks wit the copper.do u have any condensation
Not at all the system is still running perfect. I only cleaned out the dust in the radiator and that is it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wicked_Sludge View Post
condensation only occurs if the temp drops below room temperature which cant happen with standard water cooling.

i doubt he has leaks. copper has been used in household plumbing for decades. if it can withstand pressurized water and the rigors of living in a crawl space then its overkill inside a PC.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halchart View Post
Very nice! I hope my case turns out half as nice.
Thank U ^^
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluc View Post
Amazed by this, how anyone can build something like this is beyond me looks perfect!!
Thanks
Old 5th Nov 2012, 08:32   #368
xXSebaSXx
Supermodder

xXSebaSXx can run CrysisxXSebaSXx can run CrysisxXSebaSXx can run CrysisxXSebaSXx can run CrysisxXSebaSXx can run CrysisxXSebaSXx can run CrysisxXSebaSXx can run CrysisxXSebaSXx can run CrysisxXSebaSXx can run CrysisxXSebaSXx can run CrysisxXSebaSXx can run Crysis
Sorry to necro this thread, but I just watched a piece that the BBC made about Campus Party EU 2012 and low and behold... Guess what I spied on the video... Big "thumbs up" to you Alain... Your "White" project is now even more famous!

And here's the video... Quite nice piece IMHO.

xXSebaSXx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th Dec 2012, 14:16   #369
mnpctech
bit-tech sponsor

mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.
I've been sooo busy and just stumbled upon this build, just wanted to say I love it alain!
and would like to feature on my blog sometime, http://www.casemodblog.com
Old 10th Dec 2012, 22:09   #370
alain-s
Supermodder

alain-s is definitely a rep cheat.alain-s is definitely a rep cheat.alain-s is definitely a rep cheat.alain-s is definitely a rep cheat.alain-s is definitely a rep cheat.alain-s is definitely a rep cheat.alain-s is definitely a rep cheat.alain-s is definitely a rep cheat.alain-s is definitely a rep cheat.alain-s is definitely a rep cheat.alain-s is definitely a rep cheat.
Feel free Bill if U need any highres pictures just pm me.
Old 12th Mar 2013, 14:54   #371
Pot Of Jam
Modder

Pot Of Jam has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Hey,
Love the mod looks great

Question though... I am hearing mixed reviews with using copper piping and compression fittings. One Comment was "one large knock and they will all fall out".

So how tight are the fittings? Is there any risk of the pipes coming out of the fittings?

Thanks, and grats on the finished project
Jam
Pot Of Jam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th Mar 2013, 15:04   #372
bdigital
Is re-building his PC again

bdigital is definitely a rep cheat.bdigital is definitely a rep cheat.bdigital is definitely a rep cheat.bdigital is definitely a rep cheat.bdigital is definitely a rep cheat.bdigital is definitely a rep cheat.bdigital is definitely a rep cheat.bdigital is definitely a rep cheat.bdigital is definitely a rep cheat.bdigital is definitely a rep cheat.bdigital is definitely a rep cheat.
Wow. Puts the white TJ in my sig to absolute shame. Well done sir very very nice.

Check out my Apline White TJ07 - Case Mod and Water cooled build. http://www.flickr.com/photos/6188486...7631486959032/
bdigital is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 14th Mar 2013, 14:27   #373
alain-s
Supermodder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pot Of Jam View Post
Hey,
Love the mod looks great

Question though... I am hearing mixed reviews with using copper piping and compression fittings. One Comment was "one large knock and they will all fall out".

So how tight are the fittings? Is there any risk of the pipes coming out of the fittings?

Thanks, and grats on the finished project
Jam
Well it depends what fittings U use from my own experience I find that the BP multi links are the best for this.
I have taken this case to 2 event with a car in total over 1000km and I had no leaks or pipes that came lose.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bdigital View Post
Wow. Puts the white TJ in my sig to absolute shame. Well done sir very very nice.
Bdigital yours TJ07 looks great to.

View Mode