bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Modding > Project Logs

Old 22nd Apr 2011, 13:09   #61
alain-s
Supermodder

alain-s is definitely a rep cheat.alain-s is definitely a rep cheat.alain-s is definitely a rep cheat.alain-s is definitely a rep cheat.alain-s is definitely a rep cheat.alain-s is definitely a rep cheat.alain-s is definitely a rep cheat.alain-s is definitely a rep cheat.alain-s is definitely a rep cheat.alain-s is definitely a rep cheat.alain-s is definitely a rep cheat.
Thx mate
But i don't really understand the question.
Its probably my bad English.
alain-s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd Apr 2011, 13:09   #62
KidMod-Southpaw
Super Spamming Saiyan

KidMod-Southpaw is definitely a rep cheat.KidMod-Southpaw is definitely a rep cheat.KidMod-Southpaw is definitely a rep cheat.KidMod-Southpaw is definitely a rep cheat.KidMod-Southpaw is definitely a rep cheat.KidMod-Southpaw is definitely a rep cheat.KidMod-Southpaw is definitely a rep cheat.KidMod-Southpaw is definitely a rep cheat.KidMod-Southpaw is definitely a rep cheat.KidMod-Southpaw is definitely a rep cheat.KidMod-Southpaw is definitely a rep cheat.
That all looks awesome, especially painting the housing of the velociraptor. And the circle shapes look effective and original! Well done.
KidMod-Southpaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd Apr 2011, 13:18   #63
alain-s
Supermodder

alain-s is definitely a rep cheat.alain-s is definitely a rep cheat.alain-s is definitely a rep cheat.alain-s is definitely a rep cheat.alain-s is definitely a rep cheat.alain-s is definitely a rep cheat.alain-s is definitely a rep cheat.alain-s is definitely a rep cheat.alain-s is definitely a rep cheat.alain-s is definitely a rep cheat.alain-s is definitely a rep cheat.
Thank ^^

Today the HDD brackets are ready with the paint so i can show some picture of it tonight.
Old 22nd Apr 2011, 17:38   #64
alain-s
Supermodder

^^
Here are some pictures of the handles for the HDD they are just finished.

Its a shame that the HDD are black.

Old 22nd Apr 2011, 21:28   #65
SuicideNeil
I'm insane, not stupid.

SuicideNeil is definitely a rep cheat.SuicideNeil is definitely a rep cheat.SuicideNeil is definitely a rep cheat.SuicideNeil is definitely a rep cheat.SuicideNeil is definitely a rep cheat.SuicideNeil is definitely a rep cheat.SuicideNeil is definitely a rep cheat.SuicideNeil is definitely a rep cheat.SuicideNeil is definitely a rep cheat.SuicideNeil is definitely a rep cheat.SuicideNeil is definitely a rep cheat.
Black HDDs is fine- adds some nice contrast & makes the handles stand-out more I reckon

Really like the details on this chassis, gives it that extra touch of class, rather special compared to all the straight edges and long lines you normally see on a chassis..
Old 23rd Apr 2011, 01:42   #66
Cheapskate
↓ Don't trust that face!

Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.
This is getting really slick. I like the decorative elements, and how you cut them out of the original drive bay. most people would just chop at a straight line.
Cheapskate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd Apr 2011, 10:12   #67
alain-s
Supermodder

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuicideNeil View Post
Black HDDs is fine- adds some nice contrast & makes the handles stand-out more I reckon

Really like the details on this chassis, gives it that extra touch of class, rather special compared to all the straight edges and long lines you normally see on a chassis..
Idd maybe its better like this the longer i look at it the better it looks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheapskate View Post
This is getting really slick. I like the decorative elements, and how you cut them out of the original drive bay. most people would just chop at a straight line.
THx Cheapskate ^^
Old 23rd Apr 2011, 10:45   #68
bulldogjeff
The modding head is firmly back on.

bulldogjeff is definitely a rep cheat.bulldogjeff is definitely a rep cheat.bulldogjeff is definitely a rep cheat.bulldogjeff is definitely a rep cheat.bulldogjeff is definitely a rep cheat.bulldogjeff is definitely a rep cheat.bulldogjeff is definitely a rep cheat.bulldogjeff is definitely a rep cheat.bulldogjeff is definitely a rep cheat.bulldogjeff is definitely a rep cheat.bulldogjeff is definitely a rep cheat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheapskate View Post
Agreed with cheaps, it's got a nice style to it. Nice work dude
bulldogjeff is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 24th Apr 2011, 21:18   #69
alain-s
Supermodder

Thanks Bulldogjeff

Here is Update 10

My first set of copper pipes are ready.^^
And they fit perfect i also placed the PSU on its place to loot at the cable management.
Here are some pictures.

I placed the old Motherboard on the tray so i can place my HD 6970 to fit the pipes.

Taking care of the HD 6970 so i can place the water block on it.

When i removed the stock cooler is saw this on the power connector.

The first 2 pipes are ready

Then i also checked for the power cables and it looks pretty good.

Now i need to wait for my order from Highflow so i can finish my loop with copper pipes.

Old 24th Apr 2011, 22:10   #70
AnG3L
Ultimate Modder

AnG3L can run CrysisAnG3L can run CrysisAnG3L can run CrysisAnG3L can run CrysisAnG3L can run CrysisAnG3L can run CrysisAnG3L can run CrysisAnG3L can run CrysisAnG3L can run CrysisAnG3L can run CrysisAnG3L can run Crysis
AnG3L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th Apr 2011, 22:45   #71
Samaya
Lion Country

Samaya has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Copper pipes => dhat are the awesomest
Old 24th Apr 2011, 23:16   #72
GCOFIELDD
Multimodder

GCOFIELDD has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
I am really digging those copper pipes man

What is the part number of that hard drive mount you are using…?
Old 25th Apr 2011, 00:16   #73
Sponge12349
(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ ︵ ┻━┻

Sponge12349 has yet to learn the way of the DremelSponge12349 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
dem copper pipes
Old 25th Apr 2011, 00:30   #74
Throbbi
I Mod, Therefore I Own

Throbbi is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Throbbi is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Throbbi is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Throbbi is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Throbbi is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Throbbi is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Throbbi is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Throbbi is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Throbbi is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Throbbi is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Throbbi is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
God damn this looks good. That's all i can say.
Worklog - The Amputer!
Throbbi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th Apr 2011, 00:42   #75
voigts
Hypermodder

voigts is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.voigts is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.voigts is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.voigts is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.voigts is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.voigts is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.voigts is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.voigts is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.voigts is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.voigts is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.voigts is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
What fittings are those that you are using to connect to the copper pipes? They look like Bitspower fittings, but I am unaware of any that will mate to copper.

That is some really nice copper bending there.
Old 25th Apr 2011, 04:51   #76
Dragonphreak
Multimodder

Dragonphreak has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Nice copper you have going there!
Dragonphreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th Apr 2011, 08:29   #77
(FIH) The Don
Multimodder

(FIH) The Don has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
hawt damn

is that soft copper tubing you're using?
(FIH) The Don is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th Apr 2011, 10:05   #78
Nexxo
Whatever's Geek.

Nexxo is definitely a rep cheat.Nexxo is definitely a rep cheat.Nexxo is definitely a rep cheat.Nexxo is definitely a rep cheat.Nexxo is definitely a rep cheat.Nexxo is definitely a rep cheat.Nexxo is definitely a rep cheat.Nexxo is definitely a rep cheat.Nexxo is definitely a rep cheat.Nexxo is definitely a rep cheat.Nexxo is definitely a rep cheat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Samaya View Post
Absolutely. And they are such a good solution the I wonder why people don't use them more often. Excellent bending there. That is where the real skill lies.

Nexxo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th Apr 2011, 10:38   #79
alain-s
Supermodder

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnG3L View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Samaya View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by GCOFIELDD View Post
I am really digging those copper pipes man

What is the part number of that hard drive mount you are using…?
The parts for the HDD mount came from Lian Li EX-H34B HDD Cage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sponge12349 View Post
dem copper pipes
Quote:
Originally Posted by Throbbi View Post
God damn this looks good. That's all i can say.
Quote:
Originally Posted by voigts View Post
What fittings are those that you are using to connect to the copper pipes? They look like Bitspower fittings, but I am unaware of any that will mate to copper.

That is some really nice copper bending there.
The fittings that i am using are idd from bitspower:
Bitspower Multi-Link (SLI/CF) Adapter BP-WTP-C47 Silver Shining
Bitspower Multi-Link (SLI/CF) Adapter Mini BP-WTP-C48 Silver Shining
The copper pipes are 12mm and they fit perfect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonphreak View Post
Nice copper you have going there!
Quote:
Originally Posted by (FIH) The Don View Post
hawt damn

is that soft copper tubing you're using?
No these pipes are harder then the rolls of soft copper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nexxo View Post
Absolutely. And they are such a good solution the I wonder why people don't use them more often. Excellent bending there. That is where the real skill lies.
For the rest of u all thx i really love that u all like the result with the copper pipes

Old 25th Apr 2011, 11:30   #80
Bbq.of.DooM
Custom User Title

Bbq.of.DooM has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
love this mod.

And, for the corner cut off the gpu: it's becaomse someone messed up, and the first run of those cards all had that corner taken off, by hand.

View Mode