bit-tech.net

Old 4th Nov 2012, 19:58   #1081
HobbieZones.com
Multimodder

HobbieZones.com has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Attila

Hi, after 20+ years in the CNC trade to see a case made this well by hand is well very Inspirational.

There is only maybe maybe 5 PC cases in the WORLD at this level.

Also you can stop with the mod you WIN.

This is not a PC case but a WORK of ART.

WOW Thank you Attila
HobbieZones.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th Nov 2012, 21:03   #1082
KayinBlack
I Endure

KayinBlack is definitely a rep cheat.KayinBlack is definitely a rep cheat.KayinBlack is definitely a rep cheat.KayinBlack is definitely a rep cheat.KayinBlack is definitely a rep cheat.KayinBlack is definitely a rep cheat.KayinBlack is definitely a rep cheat.KayinBlack is definitely a rep cheat.KayinBlack is definitely a rep cheat.KayinBlack is definitely a rep cheat.KayinBlack is definitely a rep cheat.
The radiator is well up to the task, Attila. You should have no worries about that.

Beautiful work. Makes me wish my hands didn't shake so bad now...

Quit chopping up the locals to make tools.-Cheapskate
KayinBlack is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 4th Nov 2012, 21:51   #1083
KrunchR
Supermodder

KrunchR is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitKrunchR is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitKrunchR is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitKrunchR is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitKrunchR is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitKrunchR is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitKrunchR is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitKrunchR is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitKrunchR is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitKrunchR is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitKrunchR is almost as Godly as yodasarmpit
Great stuff, as to be expected!
KrunchR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th Nov 2012, 22:18   #1084
elAwesome
Multimodder

elAwesome is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.elAwesome is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.elAwesome is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.elAwesome is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.elAwesome is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.elAwesome is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.elAwesome is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.elAwesome is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.elAwesome is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.elAwesome is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.elAwesome is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
I love this thing. You're really doing a great job!!
elAwesome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th Nov 2012, 00:58   #1085
The boy 4rm oz
Project: Elegant-Li

The boy 4rm oz has yet to learn the way of the DremelThe boy 4rm oz has yet to learn the way of the DremelThe boy 4rm oz has yet to learn the way of the DremelThe boy 4rm oz has yet to learn the way of the DremelThe boy 4rm oz has yet to learn the way of the DremelThe boy 4rm oz has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Absolutely stunning work, love it.
Project: LEXA FINISHED MOTM Nominee October 08
The boy 4rm oz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th Nov 2012, 22:17   #1086
Attila
still thinking....

Attila should be considered for presidentAttila should be considered for presidentAttila should be considered for presidentAttila should be considered for presidentAttila should be considered for presidentAttila should be considered for presidentAttila should be considered for presidentAttila should be considered for presidentAttila should be considered for presidentAttila should be considered for presidentAttila should be considered for president
Quote:
Originally Posted by B NEGATIVE View Post
Dont worry,the quality of work is very plain to see.

Shame its getting covered up tbh.....
Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by elAwesome View Post
I think this is one of the most astonishing PC cases I've seen so far. Subscribed.
Thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by craig - toyoracer View Post
^+1 well spent blood,sweat and tears and a great design, are proven in the results.
Thanks Craig.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HobbieZones.com View Post
Attila

Hi, after 20+ years in the CNC trade to see a case made this well by hand is well very Inspirational.

WOW Thank you Attila
Wow, thank you very much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KayinBlack View Post
The radiator is well up to the task, Attila. You should have no worries about that.

Beautiful work. Makes me wish my hands didn't shake so bad now...
Thanks Kayin. Your hands may shake but your mind is rock steady.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrunchR View Post
Great stuff, as to be expected!
Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The boy 4rm oz View Post
Absolutely stunning work, love it.
Thanks mate.
Old 6th Nov 2012, 05:46   #1087
Dk_vr
Multimodder

Dk_vr has yet to learn the way of the DremelDk_vr has yet to learn the way of the DremelDk_vr has yet to learn the way of the DremelDk_vr has yet to learn the way of the DremelDk_vr has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Originally Posted by HobbieZones.com View Post
Attila

WOW Thank you Attila
I am trying to imagine what he can do if he use a CNC machines.
Dk_vr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th Nov 2012, 09:07   #1088
[ZiiP] NaloaC
I Mod, Therefore I Own

[ZiiP] NaloaC is a Super Spamming Saiyan[ZiiP] NaloaC is a Super Spamming Saiyan[ZiiP] NaloaC is a Super Spamming Saiyan[ZiiP] NaloaC is a Super Spamming Saiyan[ZiiP] NaloaC is a Super Spamming Saiyan[ZiiP] NaloaC is a Super Spamming Saiyan[ZiiP] NaloaC is a Super Spamming Saiyan[ZiiP] NaloaC is a Super Spamming Saiyan[ZiiP] NaloaC is a Super Spamming Saiyan[ZiiP] NaloaC is a Super Spamming Saiyan[ZiiP] NaloaC is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Quote:
Holy mother of....

Sui Generis: i7 920, Corsair H50, 6GB Dominator C7 1600, EVGA x58 SLI LE, Corsair F3 120GB SSD & Samsung EVO 250GB SSD, Samsung F3 1TB x 2, Sapphire R9 290, Corsair HX850W, Corsair Obsidian 800D, Iiyama 26" Prolite, Logitech G15, Logitech G5, Sennheiser PC350.
[ZiiP] NaloaC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th Nov 2012, 18:07   #1089
Nutman
Never stuck with stock@Hotmods.net

Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Attila View Post
Now hang on a minute. I've shown this rad and the hardware for almost two years, and NOW you question whether the rad is up to the job. I'm no expert, but it looks big enough to cool my truck.
Well, exsqueeeeeeeeeeeeze me for focusing more on the quality of your build than the actual parts and their performance.

Project: Nutman - Sponsored by: Coolerkit - Specialtech - EK Waterblocks
Nutman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th Nov 2012, 12:10   #1090
IanW
Grumpy Old Git

IanW is definitely a rep cheat.IanW is definitely a rep cheat.IanW is definitely a rep cheat.IanW is definitely a rep cheat.IanW is definitely a rep cheat.IanW is definitely a rep cheat.IanW is definitely a rep cheat.IanW is definitely a rep cheat.IanW is definitely a rep cheat.IanW is definitely a rep cheat.IanW is definitely a rep cheat.
Truly awesome mod!

The only thing I would have done differently, would be to inset the gfx card a few mm, so that the pipe to the block ran vertically.
IanW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th Nov 2012, 19:53   #1091
Furball Zen
Shut up and Mod

Furball Zen can run CrysisFurball Zen can run CrysisFurball Zen can run CrysisFurball Zen can run CrysisFurball Zen can run CrysisFurball Zen can run CrysisFurball Zen can run CrysisFurball Zen can run CrysisFurball Zen can run CrysisFurball Zen can run Crysis
I dont think that would have worked with the riser card, but who knows??? One non-straight line doesnt put it out of the "universe bows" category

Guides: Modular PSU ~ FC foam removal Mods: Blue on Black ~ DVD-ROM Worklog: Acronymus ~ Carbide

@furballzen ~ Admin at Xoxide Forums
Furball Zen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th Nov 2012, 03:11   #1092
Mechh69
I think we can make that fit

Mechh69 is a Super Spamming SaiyanMechh69 is a Super Spamming SaiyanMechh69 is a Super Spamming SaiyanMechh69 is a Super Spamming SaiyanMechh69 is a Super Spamming SaiyanMechh69 is a Super Spamming SaiyanMechh69 is a Super Spamming SaiyanMechh69 is a Super Spamming SaiyanMechh69 is a Super Spamming SaiyanMechh69 is a Super Spamming SaiyanMechh69 is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Well this is the forth time I have came across this log and read it from start to finish and the only reason I can imagine that I didn't comment earlier is I couldn't find the right words. This is absolutely amazing work, and the attention to detail is beyond anything I have seen.

i7 920@3.8Ghz,EVGA E760 Classified, Corsair XMS3 X 6GB 1600, Kingston Hyper X 12GB 1600, 240GB OCZ Agility 4, MSI 660TI 3GB, BFG 260 GTX Core 216 for PHYSX, Thermaltake Armor+, BFG EX1200 PS, Scythe Mugen 2 Cpu cooler, Samsung Syncmaster 2233RZ, Nvidia 3D Glasses
Mechh69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th Dec 2012, 10:34   #1093
l3p
www.^.nl

l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Just saw the article with the final pics.

Attila .. congrats!
Best scratch I've ever seen!
Old 8th Dec 2012, 10:56   #1094
The_Crapman
MD of M.Z.A. Inc and Weasel Pimp

The_Crapman is definitely a rep cheat.The_Crapman is definitely a rep cheat.The_Crapman is definitely a rep cheat.The_Crapman is definitely a rep cheat.The_Crapman is definitely a rep cheat.The_Crapman is definitely a rep cheat.The_Crapman is definitely a rep cheat.The_Crapman is definitely a rep cheat.The_Crapman is definitely a rep cheat.The_Crapman is definitely a rep cheat.The_Crapman is definitely a rep cheat.
For god's sake l3p i thought there had been an update then. Now i has a sad

Edit: ok I've just seen the article. I don't think I've ever seen a news article published on a Saturday before, but that was definitely warranted. Can't wait for some colour pics :-D

How to Get a FREE (sort of) Hard Drive and Other Small Parts

Last edited by The_Crapman; 8th Dec 2012 at 11:06.
The_Crapman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th Dec 2012, 11:08   #1095
l3p
www.^.nl

l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
I'm sorry lol ... maybe I'm too fast or the article has been posted too soon or something.
Leaving it up to Attila to post something here
Old 8th Dec 2012, 11:10   #1096
imersa
Parvum Princess

imersa is definitely a rep cheat.imersa is definitely a rep cheat.imersa is definitely a rep cheat.imersa is definitely a rep cheat.imersa is definitely a rep cheat.imersa is definitely a rep cheat.imersa is definitely a rep cheat.imersa is definitely a rep cheat.imersa is definitely a rep cheat.imersa is definitely a rep cheat.imersa is definitely a rep cheat.
love it man,
imersa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th Dec 2012, 11:12   #1097
Attila
still thinking....

Attila should be considered for presidentAttila should be considered for presidentAttila should be considered for presidentAttila should be considered for presidentAttila should be considered for presidentAttila should be considered for presidentAttila should be considered for presidentAttila should be considered for presidentAttila should be considered for presidentAttila should be considered for presidentAttila should be considered for president
Thanks a lot for the replies guys.

Here are some pics of the finished case.

Thanks for following the log for what seems like forever. See you soon with something new.
Old 8th Dec 2012, 11:41   #1098
Paslis
Supermodder

Paslis - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Paslis - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Paslis - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Paslis - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Paslis - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Paslis - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Paslis - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Paslis - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Paslis - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Paslis - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Paslis - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!
Congrats on a exellent build mate.The one word thats comming to my mind is WOW .
Great craftmanship all the way.
Project Ignotus
Paslis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th Dec 2012, 11:47   #1099
Madness_3d
Bit-Tech/Asus OC Winner

Madness_3d - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Madness_3d - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Madness_3d - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Madness_3d - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Madness_3d - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Madness_3d - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Madness_3d - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Madness_3d - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Madness_3d - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Madness_3d - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Madness_3d - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!
That is absolutely superb. Congrats sir, much cheesecake for you
XFXScorpio911 PHENOM II X4 965 @ 4.02Ghz SLI GTX 480 1536MB ASUS CROSSHAIR II FORMULA 4GB OCZ REAPER 1066 5-5-4-8 2T CORSAIR HYDRO H50 CORSAIR Force 3 120GB WINDOWS 7 HP 64bit Musings On The Technical World Steam
Madness_3d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th Dec 2012, 11:48   #1100
Pranja
Blackwolf

Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.

Pranja is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
aluminium, oldnewby

View Mode