bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Modding > Project Logs

Old 9th Dec 2012, 20:06   #1141
Vetalar
*learning english*

Vetalar has yet to learn the way of the DremelVetalar has yet to learn the way of the DremelVetalar has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
for my shame i'm first timer in this thread... IT'S EPIC!!! EPICISSIMO!!! that metalwork is awesome!!! beautifull design and fantastic execution!!!
if my metalwork skills will be 10% of Yours i'll quit my practice and start... errm.. metalworking
Vetalar is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 9th Dec 2012, 20:23   #1142
ASPHIAX
Beyond Complexity Lies Simplicity

ASPHIAX - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!ASPHIAX - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!ASPHIAX - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!ASPHIAX - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!ASPHIAX - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!ASPHIAX - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!ASPHIAX - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!ASPHIAX - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!ASPHIAX - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!ASPHIAX - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!ASPHIAX - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!
There was one person that I considered the top of the game (Paul Capello) and which in my book is the ultimate goal of achieving that skill level of model/pc making
Now there is another in my book called Atilla representing the top of the game in metalworking/design.
Thank you so much for sharing this piece of art with us, I have learned so incredibly much from just reading your worklogs and trying to figure out what your thought process was in making your decisions.
Truly inspirational work and I know I will be frequenting your log whenever I feel stuck in a build!
W. www.ModWithMe.com
FB. https://www.facebook.com/ModWithMe
ASPHIAX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th Dec 2012, 20:37   #1143
bulldogjeff
The modding head is firmly back on.

bulldogjeff is definitely a rep cheat.bulldogjeff is definitely a rep cheat.bulldogjeff is definitely a rep cheat.bulldogjeff is definitely a rep cheat.bulldogjeff is definitely a rep cheat.bulldogjeff is definitely a rep cheat.bulldogjeff is definitely a rep cheat.bulldogjeff is definitely a rep cheat.bulldogjeff is definitely a rep cheat.bulldogjeff is definitely a rep cheat.bulldogjeff is definitely a rep cheat.
Oh my word.. This is nice, very nice indeed. I don't know if it was intentional, but I see shades of hot rod design when I look at the case. I just love the way it looks.
As already stated it is art. It just all flows so well.
Top modding yet again. I can see MOTY number 3 coming up with this one.
bulldogjeff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th Dec 2012, 20:45   #1144
j3akalua
Banned

j3akalua has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Very cool this project
Continues: P
j3akalua is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th Dec 2012, 21:05   #1145
mnpctech
bit-tech sponsor

mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.
shes a beaut!
Old 9th Dec 2012, 23:26   #1146
quizz_kid
Squid

quizz_kid - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youquizz_kid - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youquizz_kid - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youquizz_kid - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youquizz_kid - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youquizz_kid - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youquizz_kid - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youquizz_kid - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youquizz_kid - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youquizz_kid - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youquizz_kid - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on you
Amazing Attila!! As expected, a masterpiece!!! The finish looks great, and as Iīve said before, I didnīt think anyone could get me into chrome... But you did! Love the front aswell as the profile with the feet. I really love those front feet, makes the case look somewhat like a hunter just about to attack its prey

Follow me on: http://www.facebook.com/enannanvision
quizz_kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th Dec 2012, 02:21   #1147
The boy 4rm oz
Project: Elegant-Li

The boy 4rm oz has yet to learn the way of the DremelThe boy 4rm oz has yet to learn the way of the DremelThe boy 4rm oz has yet to learn the way of the DremelThe boy 4rm oz has yet to learn the way of the DremelThe boy 4rm oz has yet to learn the way of the DremelThe boy 4rm oz has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Stunning result, she looks fantastic.
Project: LEXA FINISHED MOTM Nominee October 08
The boy 4rm oz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th Dec 2012, 07:45   #1148
Balder
Calmer than a monk on morphine

Balder is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Balder is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Balder is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Balder is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Balder is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Balder is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Balder is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Balder is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Balder is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Balder is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Balder is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
The only sad thing is that it's done, but your promise of a new build makes up for that!

I love the looks of this one, you are a master at what you do! (allthough I did like the blue/green primer color..)
Old 10th Dec 2012, 10:14   #1149
Razarach
Multimodder

Razarach is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Razarach is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Razarach is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Razarach is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Razarach is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Razarach is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Razarach is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Razarach is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Razarach is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Razarach is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Razarach is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Fantastic case.

Razarach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th Dec 2012, 12:05   #1150
Archtronics
I *am* a Dremel

Archtronics is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitArchtronics is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitArchtronics is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitArchtronics is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitArchtronics is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitArchtronics is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitArchtronics is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitArchtronics is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitArchtronics is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitArchtronics is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitArchtronics is almost as Godly as yodasarmpit
Wowtop quality work you should open up shop where do you get all your inspiration from.

When's the next one coming????

Last edited by Archtronics; 10th Dec 2012 at 22:06.
Archtronics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th Dec 2012, 13:41   #1151
Chris_Waddle
Sick of roadworks on M1 - Sheffield

Chris_Waddle is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitChris_Waddle is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitChris_Waddle is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitChris_Waddle is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitChris_Waddle is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitChris_Waddle is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitChris_Waddle is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitChris_Waddle is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitChris_Waddle is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitChris_Waddle is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitChris_Waddle is almost as Godly as yodasarmpit
What a truly amazing case. Not only is it one of the most amazing cases I have ever seen, it is a show of craftsmanship that will be hard pushed to ever see matched.

Many thanks for this build; I have thoroughly enjoyed reading it from start to finish.
Chris_Waddle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th Dec 2012, 13:43   #1152
Roboduck
01110001 01110101 01100001 01100011

Roboduck can run CrysisRoboduck can run CrysisRoboduck can run CrysisRoboduck can run CrysisRoboduck can run CrysisRoboduck can run CrysisRoboduck can run CrysisRoboduck can run CrysisRoboduck can run CrysisRoboduck can run CrysisRoboduck can run Crysis
Museum quality work, truly amazing.
Roboduck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th Dec 2012, 22:39   #1153
Attila
still thinking....

Attila should be considered for presidentAttila should be considered for presidentAttila should be considered for presidentAttila should be considered for presidentAttila should be considered for presidentAttila should be considered for presidentAttila should be considered for presidentAttila should be considered for presidentAttila should be considered for presidentAttila should be considered for presidentAttila should be considered for president
Wow! Thanks for all the kind words everyone. I don't have time to answer individually but thanks again.
I noticed a couple of questions though. The I/O area works with a removable back door. This door is fitted with magnets and there is 60mm of space between the ports and the back door. Just pop the door, make the connections, run the cables out the open area at the bottom and replace the door. I'll post photos when I get time.

The angled pipe between CPU and GPU. I discussed this in the log but basically it came down to cost, and while it doesn't look as good as the four pipe version it is at least more efficient and economical.

Thank s again.
Old 10th Dec 2012, 22:55   #1154
riekmaharg2
has finished Blue Horizon

riekmaharg2 has yet to learn the way of the Dremelriekmaharg2 has yet to learn the way of the Dremelriekmaharg2 has yet to learn the way of the Dremelriekmaharg2 has yet to learn the way of the Dremelriekmaharg2 has yet to learn the way of the Dremelriekmaharg2 has yet to learn the way of the Dremelriekmaharg2 has yet to learn the way of the Dremelriekmaharg2 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Epic work as always, fantastic design, and amazing high quality surface finish , Congrats

Silent Fiberglass PC

Completed * Blue Horizon * - 2012
riekmaharg2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th Dec 2012, 05:00   #1155
Waynio
Mmmm Donuts

Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Attila View Post
Wow! Thanks for all the kind words everyone. I don't have time to answer individually but thanks again.
I noticed a couple of questions though. The I/O area works with a removable back door. This door is fitted with magnets and there is 60mm of space between the ports and the back door. Just pop the door, make the connections, run the cables out the open area at the bottom and replace the door. I'll post photos when I get time.

The angled pipe between CPU and GPU. I discussed this in the log but basically it came down to cost, and while it doesn't look as good as the four pipe version it is at least more efficient and economical.

Thank s again.
Ahhh, very nice solution indeed, so it looks awesome from every single angle even when switched on, wow.

Thank you for another fantastic log Attila, appreciated.
Waynio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th Dec 2012, 15:30   #1156
CMos
Minimodder

CMos has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Offtopic: What the hell is wrong with the grading system, there is hardly a five star left and if this is not a five star then what is:P

Ontopic: Outstanding work as always!!!
CMos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th Dec 2012, 16:18   #1157
Korvus
May contain traces of sanity.

Korvus - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Korvus - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Korvus - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Korvus - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Korvus - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Korvus - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Korvus - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Korvus - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Korvus - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Korvus - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Korvus - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!
Wow. WOW.
Absolutely stunning results
All hail Attila, GOD OF ALUMINIUM
Current Rig: Intel 3570K | Asus Z77 Sabertooth | 8GB Corsair Vengeance 1600 RAM | Crucial M4 120GB SSD | 2TB Seagate Barracuda 7200 | EVGA GTX680 SC Signature Editon | Asus Xonar D2X | Corsair HX850W | Fractal Design Define XL R2 (Black)
Cooled by: Aquaero 5 Pro | Alphacool NexXxos XP3 | Alphacool Monsta 240 | Laing D5

-------------
Current build
Korvus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th Dec 2012, 10:47   #1158
p0Pe
gief cake?

p0Pe should be considered for presidentp0Pe should be considered for presidentp0Pe should be considered for presidentp0Pe should be considered for presidentp0Pe should be considered for presidentp0Pe should be considered for presidentp0Pe should be considered for presidentp0Pe should be considered for presidentp0Pe should be considered for presidentp0Pe should be considered for presidentp0Pe should be considered for president
Attila, even though your mods all feature near the same building process, and use of materials you manage to produce something new and unique each time.

Not only is your skills and imagination some of the very best around, but you also take your time to present it properly, and take your time making nice photography to go along with the things you create.

You, sir, is a truly skilled individual!
p0Pe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th Dec 2012, 12:41   #1159
Dk_vr
Multimodder

Dk_vr has yet to learn the way of the DremelDk_vr has yet to learn the way of the DremelDk_vr has yet to learn the way of the DremelDk_vr has yet to learn the way of the DremelDk_vr has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
I have no words.
Amazing work !
Dk_vr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th Dec 2012, 16:08   #1160
N!ck
ModMag.Net

N!ck has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Wow! Now thats an EPIC project. IMHO you surpassed most (if not all) of the supercars by quality and looks ! BTW announced you project on my website.

Tags
aluminium, oldnewby

View Mode