bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Modding > Project Logs

Old 15th Dec 2012, 19:10   #1161
kier
-----------------

kier should be considered for presidentkier should be considered for presidentkier should be considered for presidentkier should be considered for presidentkier should be considered for presidentkier should be considered for presidentkier should be considered for presidentkier should be considered for presidentkier should be considered for presidentkier should be considered for presidentkier should be considered for president
Attila, you have done it again...so much respect
This masterpiece makes me wanna do a scratch build even more.

Maybe soon

Btw. thanks for the guides on your site, very useful

kier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th Dec 2012, 11:12   #1162
Gimlehr
What's a Dremel?

Gimlehr has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
A truly inspirational build, just goes to show what can be accomplished with a lot of time, effort and practice!!

Definitely looking forward to your future builds
Gimlehr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th Dec 2012, 13:23   #1163
mnpctech
bit-tech sponsor

mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.
If I ever made Documentary about History of Modding, meeting Attila would be first on my check-list.
Old 17th Dec 2012, 22:21   #1164
Waynio
Mmmm Donuts

Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.
And I'd love to see such a documentary.
Waynio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th Dec 2012, 23:50   #1165
phinix
Say it! Who's your dremel?!

phinix is definitely a rep cheat.phinix is definitely a rep cheat.phinix is definitely a rep cheat.phinix is definitely a rep cheat.phinix is definitely a rep cheat.phinix is definitely a rep cheat.phinix is definitely a rep cheat.phinix is definitely a rep cheat.phinix is definitely a rep cheat.phinix is definitely a rep cheat.phinix is definitely a rep cheat.
Incredible design and final result is simply outstanding!
star citizen :::
ARBITER: Origin Jumpworks 325A LTI
phinix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th Dec 2012, 03:10   #1166
Iridium191
What's a Dremel?

Iridium191 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
I'm a long time lurker, and i had to join up to express my appreciation of this project. A truly inspiring piece of modding, and in my opinion, once again setting the bar against which other mods will be judged.

I've been following your work since the Cygnus X-1, and each build is a joy to follow and awesome to behold once finished.

While most of us will never build something like the Cor Leonis, we can all aspire to your standards of quality and artistry no matter the scope of our mod or the strength of our abilities, and that's what modding is all about.

Thank you for your efforts. As I'm sure you can see, they bring a lot of joy and inspiration to a lot of people. Whatever comes next, we'll be watching.
Iridium191 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th Dec 2012, 03:29   #1167
guvnar
Modder

guvnar has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Originally Posted by Waynio View Post
And I'd love to see such a documentary.
Bit-tech should do a feature on their website.

I'm sure we're all interested in what makes this genius tick and a potted history of what he's done.

Let's petition bit-tech..
guvnar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th Dec 2012, 09:48   #1168
CMos
Minimodder

CMos has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Check his website. There is a nice story their about how he started

Edit: But I wouldn't mind checking that documentary
CMos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th Dec 2012, 10:12   #1169
guvnar
Modder

guvnar has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Originally Posted by CMos View Post

I should have thought to go there - DOH!
Great site and a teaser in the gallery. Can't wait to see what Arrakis & Antares turn out like.

Just a further thought but I can't help thinking Cor Leonis would look fabulous pictured next to a gun metal grey Aston Martin DBS - they'd go together well.

Go on, Aston Martin, send him a car!!!
guvnar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st Dec 2012, 21:55   #1170
Attila
still thinking....

Attila should be considered for presidentAttila should be considered for presidentAttila should be considered for presidentAttila should be considered for presidentAttila should be considered for presidentAttila should be considered for presidentAttila should be considered for presidentAttila should be considered for presidentAttila should be considered for presidentAttila should be considered for presidentAttila should be considered for president
Quote:
Originally Posted by riekmaharg2 View Post
Epic work as always, fantastic design, and amazing high quality surface finish , Congrats
Thanks mate.

Quote:
Offtopic: What the hell is wrong with the grading system, there is hardly a five star left and if this is not a five star then what is:P

Ontopic: Outstanding work as always!!!
Thank you. Yes, no other site I know of uses the rating system as much as bit-tech. In the past it has worked well enough but it seems very broken now. Some people can be very hurt by the low ratings that are given these days and I think it would be better if this system was completely removed. The other thing I find personally jarring is that this system allows unknown people to put down some one else's work without qualification or redress. It's basically allowing some one to sit on a rooftop with a BB gun and take pot shots at passers by. While it was working there was nothing to complain about. Now that it's not, it should be removed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tech_Jakl View Post
Wow. WOW.
Absolutely stunning results
All hail Attila, GOD OF ALUMINIUM
Haha, thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by p0Pe View Post
Attila, even though your mods all feature near the same building process, and use of materials you manage to produce something new and unique each time.

Not only is your skills and imagination some of the very best around, but you also take your time to present it properly, and take your time making nice photography to go along with the things you create.

You, sir, is a truly skilled individual!
Thank you p0Pe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dk_vr View Post
I have no words.
Amazing work !
Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by N!ck View Post
Wow! Now thats an EPIC project. IMHO you surpassed most (if not all) of the supercars by quality and looks ! BTW announced you project on my website.
Thanks Nick.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kier View Post
Attila, you have done it again...so much respect
This masterpiece makes me wanna do a scratch build even more.

Maybe soon

Btw. thanks for the guides on your site, very useful
Thank you kier. I look forward to seeing a scratch build from you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gimlehr View Post
A truly inspirational build, just goes to show what can be accomplished with a lot of time, effort and practice!!

Definitely looking forward to your future builds
Thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mnpctech View Post
If I ever made Documentary about History of Modding, meeting Attila would be first on my check-list.
Haha, thanks Bill, you know I'll talk to you anytime.

Quote:
Originally Posted by phinix View Post
Incredible design and final result is simply outstanding!
Thank you phinix.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iridium191 View Post
I'm a long time lurker, and i had to join up to express my appreciation of this project. A truly inspiring piece of modding, and in my opinion, once again setting the bar against which other mods will be judged.

I've been following your work since the Cygnus X-1, and each build is a joy to follow and awesome to behold once finished.

While most of us will never build something like the Cor Leonis, we can all aspire to your standards of quality and artistry no matter the scope of our mod or the strength of our abilities, and that's what modding is all about.

Thank you for your efforts. As I'm sure you can see, they bring a lot of joy and inspiration to a lot of people. Whatever comes next, we'll be watching.
Welcome to bit-tech and thanks for the nice words.

Quote:
Originally Posted by guvnar View Post
Bit-tech should do a feature on their website.

I'm sure we're all interested in what makes this genius tick and a potted history of what he's done.

Let's petition bit-tech..
Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by guvnar View Post
I should have thought to go there - DOH!
Great site and a teaser in the gallery. Can't wait to see what Arrakis & Antares turn out like.

Just a further thought but I can't help thinking Cor Leonis would look fabulous pictured next to a gun metal grey Aston Martin DBS - they'd go together well.

Go on, Aston Martin, send him a car!!!
Aston Martin? Yes please, send me a car. You've picked my favorite there. I went to the old Aston factory in Newport- Pagnell a long time ago trying to get in and have a look. But I was turned away as they had a one year waiting list. I did get into the Jag factory at Browns Lane though. They had a daily tour so we stayed over night in Coventry and went and had a look at the production line and museum the next day.
Old 21st Dec 2012, 22:33   #1171
mnpctech
bit-tech sponsor

mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.
I checked out Attila's, lots of great info, and the photos are excellent, as you would expect!
Old 21st Dec 2012, 23:23   #1172
Rodrigo Vicentini
Multimodder

Rodrigo Vicentini has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
wow nice work dude.
Rodrigo Vicentini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd Dec 2012, 01:23   #1173
Nutman
Never stuck with stock@Hotmods.net

Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Followed this log for a long time. Gave some critique and suggestions (all were meant well, I swear!) - very happy to see this completed and looking so goddamn AWESOME!

Oh, and for a bad photographer you're a pretty good one. ;-)

Tip: if you can, try to contact a local hobby photographers' club. One or several members are likely to be willing in helping you photograph the final product.

Project: Nutman - Sponsored by: Coolerkit - Specialtech - EK Waterblocks
Nutman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd Dec 2012, 16:49   #1174
jnco_analog
What's a Dremel?

jnco_analog has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Originally Posted by Razarach View Post
It's the only thing I can 'say' too.... truly amazing
jnco_analog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd Dec 2012, 21:03   #1175
exexs
Multimodder

exexs has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Originally Posted by Razarach View Post
Fantastic case.

Are you sure he only congrats your work? Imo, his eyes say "I want to kill you mother*cker" (or maybe he wants to kill Attila to get his amazing case for his own )
Old 22nd Dec 2012, 22:46   #1176
elAwesome
Multimodder

elAwesome is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.elAwesome is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.elAwesome is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.elAwesome is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.elAwesome is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.elAwesome is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.elAwesome is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.elAwesome is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.elAwesome is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.elAwesome is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.elAwesome is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Quote:
Originally Posted by exexs View Post
Are you sure he only congrats your work? Imo, his eyes say "I want to kill you mother*cker" (or maybe he wants to kill Attila to get his amazing case for his own )
This guy is just trying really hard not to cry...
I can understand him, as that build is just amazingly awesome.
elAwesome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th Dec 2012, 00:21   #1177
AnG3L
Ultimate Modder

AnG3L can run CrysisAnG3L can run CrysisAnG3L can run CrysisAnG3L can run CrysisAnG3L can run CrysisAnG3L can run CrysisAnG3L can run CrysisAnG3L can run CrysisAnG3L can run CrysisAnG3L can run CrysisAnG3L can run Crysis
You are the King of the modders. Nuff said. My deeply respect my friend.
AnG3L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th Dec 2012, 04:44   #1178
Waynio
Mmmm Donuts

Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.
Voted & wow it really wasn't easy picking a top 5 out of the 20 awesome flavours of cheesecake.
Waynio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th Dec 2012, 14:55   #1179
voigts
Hypermodder

voigts is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.voigts is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.voigts is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.voigts is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.voigts is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.voigts is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.voigts is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.voigts is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.voigts is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.voigts is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.voigts is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
This really turned out to be stunning. This is by far the most elegant and stylish case I think you've made yet. From just looking at it one would never guess it was not professionally made by CNC in some uber equipped shop. You really have set a standard in modding for perfection.
Old 24th Dec 2012, 20:56   #1180
Attila
still thinking....

Attila should be considered for presidentAttila should be considered for presidentAttila should be considered for presidentAttila should be considered for presidentAttila should be considered for presidentAttila should be considered for presidentAttila should be considered for presidentAttila should be considered for presidentAttila should be considered for presidentAttila should be considered for presidentAttila should be considered for president
Quote:
Originally Posted by mnpctech View Post
I checked out Attila's, lots of great info, and the photos are excellent, as you would expect!
Thanks Bill, glad you popped by my site to have a look.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodrigo Vicentini View Post
wow nice work dude.
Thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nutman View Post
Followed this log for a long time. Gave some critique and suggestions (all were meant well, I swear!) - very happy to see this completed and looking so goddamn AWESOME!

Oh, and for a bad photographer you're a pretty good one. ;-)

Tip: if you can, try to contact a local hobby photographers' club. One or several members are likely to be willing in helping you photograph the final product.
Thanks mate. You know I think a repaint is in order sometime in the future. And also a tweak of the interior, to get it to look more like an earlier version.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jnco_analog View Post
It's the only thing I can 'say' too.... truly amazing
Thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by elAwesome View Post
This guy is just trying really hard not to cry...
I can understand him, as that build is just amazingly awesome.
Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnG3L View Post
You are the King of the modders. Nuff said. My deeply respect my friend.
Thank you mate. We miss you and you're creativity AnG3L, you'll have to start a new project soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waynio View Post
Voted & wow it really wasn't easy picking a top 5 out of the 20 awesome flavours of cheesecake.
I don't vote in this comp but I can easily pick the projects I would like to see in the top three spots. And I'm not afraid to name them. In no particular order; 'Acronym', 'Get a life' and 'The next level'. These are all stunning works of very high quality and creativity at the top of the modding tree today.

Quote:
Originally Posted by voigts View Post
This really turned out to be stunning. This is by far the most elegant and stylish case I think you've made yet. From just looking at it one would never guess it was not professionally made by CNC in some uber equipped shop. You really have set a standard in modding for perfection.
Thank you voigts.

By the way, you can see more pic's here

Last edited by Attila; 25th Dec 2012 at 00:39.
Attila is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
aluminium, oldnewby

View Mode