bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > bit-tech.net > Article Discussion

Old 5th Mar 2011, 11:16   #1
arcticstoat
Who is the Milkman?

arcticstoat can run Crysisarcticstoat can run Crysisarcticstoat can run Crysisarcticstoat can run Crysisarcticstoat can run Crysisarcticstoat can run Crysisarcticstoat can run Crysisarcticstoat can run Crysisarcticstoat can run Crysisarcticstoat can run Crysisarcticstoat can run Crysis
Chime Super Deluxe Preview

Zoe Mode is finally expanding one of our favourite puzzle games with a PS3 version.

http://www.bit-tech.net/gaming/ps3/2...luxe-preview/1
Old 5th Mar 2011, 11:59   #2
justicefornone
Minimodder

justicefornone has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Really really really REALLY hoping this makes its way onto the PC at some point soon, it sounds like FAR to much sexy fun to be legal!
justicefornone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th Mar 2011, 15:31   #3
Centy-face
Caw?

Centy-face has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Yeah PS3 exclusive meh bring to PC then I'll care.
Centy-face is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th Mar 2011, 16:53   #4
mi1ez
Game Boy Modder

mi1ez - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!mi1ez - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!mi1ez - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!mi1ez - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!mi1ez - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!mi1ez - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!mi1ez - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!mi1ez - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!mi1ez - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!mi1ez - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!mi1ez - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!
I love chime, bring deluxe to the PC!
Old 5th Mar 2011, 18:35   #5
Toploaded
Supermodder

Toploaded has yet to learn the way of the DremelToploaded has yet to learn the way of the DremelToploaded has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
I tried playing Chime with a joypad once on the PC, and it was no where near as fun as with a mouse, I wonder if the PS3 version will have mouse support, probably not.
Toploaded is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th Mar 2011, 22:54   #6
CrazyJoe
Ultramodder

CrazyJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CrazyJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CrazyJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CrazyJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CrazyJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CrazyJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CrazyJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CrazyJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CrazyJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CrazyJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CrazyJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Like everyone else, I really hope this comes to the PC ASAP.

I'll get it for my PS3 but it won't be much fun with a controller if they don't add mouse support.
CrazyJoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th Mar 2011, 01:20   #7
Toploaded
Supermodder

Toploaded has yet to learn the way of the DremelToploaded has yet to learn the way of the DremelToploaded has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
I doubt they will, which is a shame. I remember how happy I was they added mouse and keyboard support, as well as mod support, to Unreal 3 back in 2007. I figured it was the start of a new era for console gaming but seems it was pretty much a one off.
Toploaded is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th Mar 2011, 14:22   #8
The Bodger
Supermodder

The Bodger has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Big shame that it's only going to be on the PS3 Loved playing Chime, and would happily buy this if it was on a platform that I own.
The Bodger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th Mar 2011, 16:51   #9
CardJoe
Freelance Journalist
bit-tech Staff

CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
This article has been updated.

The number of new songs was listed incorrectly. There are five new songs, not just three.

I was Bit-tech's Games Editor. Now I'm freelance. Find me at:

www.joemartinwords.com

@joethreepwood on Twitter
CardJoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th Mar 2011, 17:50   #10
CrazyJoe
Ultramodder

CrazyJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CrazyJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CrazyJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CrazyJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CrazyJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CrazyJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CrazyJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CrazyJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CrazyJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CrazyJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CrazyJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CardJoe View Post
This article has been updated.

The number of new songs was listed incorrectly. There are five new songs, not just three.
That's 2 more, woohoo!
CrazyJoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th Jan 2013, 15:58   #11
mi1ez
Game Boy Modder

mi1ez - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!mi1ez - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!mi1ez - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!mi1ez - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!mi1ez - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!mi1ez - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!mi1ez - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!mi1ez - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!mi1ez - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!mi1ez - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!mi1ez - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!
I'm still waiting for new song. *sad face*