bit-tech.net

Old 17th Mar 2011, 15:24   #1
CardJoe
Freelance Journalist
bit-tech Staff

CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Hitman 5 teased in ARG

http://www.bit-tech.net/news/gaming/...eased-in-arg/1
CardJoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th Mar 2011, 15:56   #2
mi1ez
Game Boy Modder

mi1ez - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!mi1ez - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!mi1ez - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!mi1ez - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!mi1ez - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!mi1ez - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!mi1ez - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!mi1ez - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!mi1ez - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!mi1ez - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!mi1ez - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!
How much of a bitch would it be if no-one into Hitman was going to the fest!
Old 17th Mar 2011, 15:57   #3
Yemerich
I can has PERSUADETRON?

Yemerich is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitYemerich is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitYemerich is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitYemerich is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitYemerich is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitYemerich is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitYemerich is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitYemerich is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitYemerich is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitYemerich is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitYemerich is almost as Godly as yodasarmpit
WANT!
Hades (Best advanced casemod design CP-Brazil 2010)

Take a look on my projects here.
Yemerich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th Mar 2011, 16:33   #4
CrazyJoe
Ultramodder

CrazyJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CrazyJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CrazyJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CrazyJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CrazyJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CrazyJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CrazyJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CrazyJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CrazyJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CrazyJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CrazyJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Fantastic news! Hopefully it will be out before 2012.
CrazyJoe is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 17th Mar 2011, 17:29   #5
Lizard
@ Scan R&D

Lizard can run CrysisLizard can run CrysisLizard can run CrysisLizard can run CrysisLizard can run CrysisLizard can run CrysisLizard can run CrysisLizard can run CrysisLizard can run CrysisLizard can run CrysisLizard can run Crysis
WANTS!!! I may have to exercise my editors wand to make sure that I, and not Joe, gets the review code for this
Lizard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th Mar 2011, 20:33   #6
greypilgers
Supermodder

greypilgers can run Crysisgreypilgers can run Crysisgreypilgers can run Crysisgreypilgers can run Crysisgreypilgers can run Crysisgreypilgers can run Crysisgreypilgers can run Crysisgreypilgers can run Crysisgreypilgers can run Crysisgreypilgers can run Crysis
I have yet to be introduced to the Hitman... Whats the best one to get then (bearing in mind how old they are?)?

Bungletron, I salute you!
greypilgers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th Mar 2011, 20:46   #7
stonedsurd
Is a cackling Yuletide Belgian

stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Do want.
Old 17th Mar 2011, 20:47   #8
tripwired
Deploying Surprise in 3... 2...1...

tripwired has yet to learn the way of the Dremeltripwired has yet to learn the way of the Dremeltripwired has yet to learn the way of the Dremeltripwired has yet to learn the way of the Dremeltripwired has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Originally Posted by greypilgers View Post
I have yet to be introduced to the Hitman... Whats the best one to get then (bearing in mind how old they are?)?
The Hitman series is definitely still enjoyable today, despite it's age. Grab the first one, Codename 47. I still regard this one as the best - (5.99 on Steam). If after that you're thirsty for more, grab the latest one, Blood Money (also 5.99 on Steam). Don't bother with Hitman 2, it wasn't that good if i'm honest...

CASE
Antec 300
OS Windows 8 Pro MB Gigabyte P55-USL3 CPU Intel i5-750 (2.66GHz) RAM 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1600MHz HDD OCZ Octane 256GB, Samsung 2TB x4
tripwired is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th Mar 2011, 21:15   #9
chrisb2e9
Dont do that...

chrisb2e9 can run Crysischrisb2e9 can run Crysischrisb2e9 can run Crysischrisb2e9 can run Crysischrisb2e9 can run Crysischrisb2e9 can run Crysischrisb2e9 can run Crysischrisb2e9 can run Crysischrisb2e9 can run Crysischrisb2e9 can run Crysischrisb2e9 can run Crysis
I only really liked the first one to be honest.
Old 17th Mar 2011, 21:37   #10
barbary
What's a Dremel?

barbary has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Outstanding and timely news we have been on a mad hitman kick recently playing them all right from the begining. So true what was said above about Codename 47 and Blood Money being the best.
barbary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th Mar 2011, 23:24   #11
mute1
Multimodder

mute1 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
HItman 1 was awful. The AI was probably the worst I've seen. I turned on invisibility and noclip just to get through it. The levels were remade in Hitman: Contracts anyway, so one would be better off playing that. Hitman 2 wasn't bad but Blood Money was definitely the best.

I've got a soft spot for no. 2 because of getting to kill jumpy little ninja *******s. The Malaysia levels weren't bad either (seems IO Interactive could joke about the first game too - if you've played the level, you'll know what I'm talking about).

EDIT: apparently 'ba*stard' is a bad, bad word.
mute1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th Mar 2011, 08:12   #12
connos
What's a Dremel?

connos has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Hitman games are all good, especially the story of the second. Also blood money is very good. The first not so as it had a lot of bugs and I couldn't finish it.
connos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th Mar 2011, 12:47   #13
Waynio
Mmmm Donuts

Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.
Awesome I love the Hitman games really hope they don't botch it .
Waynio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th Mar 2011, 12:49   #14
Waynio
Mmmm Donuts

Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tripwired View Post
The Hitman series is definitely still enjoyable today, despite it's age. Grab the first one, Codename 47. I still regard this one as the best - (5.99 on Steam). If after that you're thirsty for more, grab the latest one, Blood Money (also 5.99 on Steam). Don't bother with Hitman 2, it wasn't that good if i'm honest...
Only problem is you can't get the 3rd game on steam unless thats changed.
Waynio is offline   Reply With Quote