bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > bit-tech.net > Article Discussion

Old 29th Mar 2011, 11:15   #1
CardJoe
Freelance Journalist
bit-tech Staff

CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Crytek: We didn't confirm Crysis 2 DX11 patch

http://www.bit-tech.net/news/gaming/...-2-dx11-patc/1

I was Bit-tech's Games Editor. Now I'm freelance. Find me at:

www.joemartinwords.com

@joethreepwood on Twitter
CardJoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th Mar 2011, 11:18   #2
GFC
Multimodder

GFC has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Way to go crytek
GFC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th Mar 2011, 11:20   #3
Hawkest
I got some 4GB new RAM

Hawkest has yet to learn the way of the DremelHawkest has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
shows how much attention i pay, i thought cyrsis 2 was supposed to be a dx11 game.

oops!!

but u go crytek!!!!
Old 29th Mar 2011, 11:23   #4
memeroot
aged and experianced

memeroot has yet to learn the way of the Dremelmemeroot has yet to learn the way of the Dremelmemeroot has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
farce

truly disgusted.
memeroot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th Mar 2011, 11:23   #5
perplekks45
LIKE AN ANIMAL!

perplekks45 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.perplekks45 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.perplekks45 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.perplekks45 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.perplekks45 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.perplekks45 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.perplekks45 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.perplekks45 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.perplekks45 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.perplekks45 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.perplekks45 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
When did they decide to go full-blown sell-out for consoles?
The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.
ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn
Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn!
perplekks45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th Mar 2011, 11:35   #6
Jack_Pepsi
Clan BeeR Founder

Jack_Pepsi has yet to learn the way of the DremelJack_Pepsi has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Crysis 2 - meh.
During the rectification of the Vuldronaii the Traveler came as a large, moving Torb. Then, during the third reconciliation of the last of the Meketrex supplicants they chose a new form for him—that of a giant Sloar. Many Shubs and Zuuls knew what it was to be roasted in the depths of the Sloar that day, I can tell you.
Jack_Pepsi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th Mar 2011, 11:35   #7
djab
What's a Dremel?

djab has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
At least two conditions to buy this game:
- steam sales
- DX11 patch
djab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th Mar 2011, 11:36   #8
hbeevers
Yes, it can play crysis!

hbeevers has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
That's ridiculous! Crysis without DX11 in 2011? they were supposed to be showing some love for PC gaming as it's crysis, not dumbing down for console and ignoring new technology in PC's! Crytek should be ashamed.
Old 29th Mar 2011, 11:45   #9
true_gamer
Cheesecake on sale!

true_gamer is a Super Spamming Saiyantrue_gamer is a Super Spamming Saiyantrue_gamer is a Super Spamming Saiyantrue_gamer is a Super Spamming Saiyantrue_gamer is a Super Spamming Saiyantrue_gamer is a Super Spamming Saiyantrue_gamer is a Super Spamming Saiyantrue_gamer is a Super Spamming Saiyantrue_gamer is a Super Spamming Saiyantrue_gamer is a Super Spamming Saiyantrue_gamer is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Maximum Console Port...Thanks Crytek for the big hypes of this game, and then to be let down by low res textures and lack of DX10/11 support.
So much for pushing the PC forward!
i7 3930K @ 4.7GHz - ASUS Rampage IV Formula - 16GB Corsair 2400MHz 10 12 12 31 - 3x EVGA GTX 670 F.T.W 4GB Tri SLI with AquagraFX waterblocks Cores: 1306MHz Memory's: 7114MHz - 128GB OCZ Vector SSD - 2TB WD Black Caviar - CM Cosmos RC1000 - Silverstone Strider 1KW - Samsung DVD/RW - Custom Waterloop - 3x Dell U2311H Monitors
ORIGIN username: wipeyourarse - Steam ID: true_gamer - UPLAY ID: true_gamer

My Crysis 3 Ultra Config My Crysis 1 ultra Config
true_gamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th Mar 2011, 11:47   #10
LeMaltor
>^_^<

LeMaltor has yet to learn the way of the DremelLeMaltor has yet to learn the way of the DremelLeMaltor has yet to learn the way of the DremelLeMaltor has yet to learn the way of the DremelLeMaltor has yet to learn the way of the DremelLeMaltor has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
What, you mean it isn't a DX11 game? :O
Old 29th Mar 2011, 12:06   #11
Hamfunk
I AM KROGAN!

Hamfunk is definitely a rep cheat.Hamfunk is definitely a rep cheat.Hamfunk is definitely a rep cheat.Hamfunk is definitely a rep cheat.Hamfunk is definitely a rep cheat.Hamfunk is definitely a rep cheat.Hamfunk is definitely a rep cheat.Hamfunk is definitely a rep cheat.Hamfunk is definitely a rep cheat.Hamfunk is definitely a rep cheat.Hamfunk is definitely a rep cheat.
LOL
Old 29th Mar 2011, 12:06   #12
Xir
I Mod, Therefore I Own

Xir is definitely a rep cheat.Xir is definitely a rep cheat.Xir is definitely a rep cheat.Xir is definitely a rep cheat.Xir is definitely a rep cheat.Xir is definitely a rep cheat.Xir is definitely a rep cheat.Xir is definitely a rep cheat.Xir is definitely a rep cheat.Xir is definitely a rep cheat.Xir is definitely a rep cheat.
Hint at "Cry-Tom"*

Are you noticing something? Demand, maybe? Possible sales? eh? eh?
Naaah, Us? Sell something people'd like? Naah.

*what's in a name?
X1800XT 512mb Sapphire
200GB Samsung SP2004C 24" Asus something 1920x1080
Xir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th Mar 2011, 12:14   #13
memeroot
aged and experianced

memeroot has yet to learn the way of the Dremelmemeroot has yet to learn the way of the Dremelmemeroot has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
makes you think that the guy who released the source code did so as a warning....
memeroot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th Mar 2011, 12:16   #14
bob_lewis
Lurker extraordinaire

bob_lewis is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.bob_lewis is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.bob_lewis is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.bob_lewis is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.bob_lewis is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.bob_lewis is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.bob_lewis is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.bob_lewis is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.bob_lewis is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.bob_lewis is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.bob_lewis is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Turncoats. Cue Ving Rhames to go midieval on their behinds.
bob_lewis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th Mar 2011, 12:18   #15
Pete J
RIP Kidmod

Pete J is a Super Spamming SaiyanPete J is a Super Spamming SaiyanPete J is a Super Spamming SaiyanPete J is a Super Spamming SaiyanPete J is a Super Spamming SaiyanPete J is a Super Spamming SaiyanPete J is a Super Spamming SaiyanPete J is a Super Spamming SaiyanPete J is a Super Spamming SaiyanPete J is a Super Spamming SaiyanPete J is a Super Spamming Saiyan
I can't believe this.

I bought Crysis 2 initially under the impression it had DX11 support. This turned out to be untrue but the rumours of a DX11 patch gave me hope.

Crytek, you've sunk so low. I wish I had bought your game in a sale now.
Lian Li PC-P80B / EVGA X79 Dark / i7 4930K @ 4.2GHz (no HT) / Corsair H80i / 4x4GB Avexir Core Blue Series @ 2400MHz 10-12-12-31-2T / 3x SLI EVGA 3GB GTX 780 @1075MHz Core 7000MHz Memory / X-Fi Titanium Professional / 2 x 250GB Samsung 840 / 120GB Vertex 2 / 480GB Vertex 2 / 2TB WD Caviar Green / Silverstone Strider 1500W / Asus PQ321QE / Dell 3007WFP-HC / Headphones TBA / Logitech MK710 and MX3200 / Sidewinder Force Feedback 2 / Datacolor Spyder3 / Win 7 Ultimate x64 / Gigabyte P34G V2
Pete J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th Mar 2011, 12:24   #16
true_gamer
Cheesecake on sale!

true_gamer is a Super Spamming Saiyantrue_gamer is a Super Spamming Saiyantrue_gamer is a Super Spamming Saiyantrue_gamer is a Super Spamming Saiyantrue_gamer is a Super Spamming Saiyantrue_gamer is a Super Spamming Saiyantrue_gamer is a Super Spamming Saiyantrue_gamer is a Super Spamming Saiyantrue_gamer is a Super Spamming Saiyantrue_gamer is a Super Spamming Saiyantrue_gamer is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Quote:
Originally Posted by memeroot View Post
makes you think that the guy who released the source code did so as a warning....
I think you maybe right!

Guess what Crytek....Once bitten, twice shy!!!
i7 3930K @ 4.7GHz - ASUS Rampage IV Formula - 16GB Corsair 2400MHz 10 12 12 31 - 3x EVGA GTX 670 F.T.W 4GB Tri SLI with AquagraFX waterblocks Cores: 1306MHz Memory's: 7114MHz - 128GB OCZ Vector SSD - 2TB WD Black Caviar - CM Cosmos RC1000 - Silverstone Strider 1KW - Samsung DVD/RW - Custom Waterloop - 3x Dell U2311H Monitors
ORIGIN username: wipeyourarse - Steam ID: true_gamer - UPLAY ID: true_gamer

My Crysis 3 Ultra Config My Crysis 1 ultra Config
true_gamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th Mar 2011, 12:47   #17
MattyD
What's a Dremel?

MattyD has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
A patch that makes the game WORK would be nice. My nanocatalyst resets to zero every time I quit the game so I can't upgrade my suit enough to get through the later levels. I also have this annoying bug where melee stops working after I restart from a checkpoint, and the only way to get it working again seems to be quitting to desktop.
MattyD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th Mar 2011, 12:48   #18
impar
2n-1

impar - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!impar - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!impar - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!impar - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!impar - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!impar - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!impar - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!impar - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!impar - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!impar - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!impar - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!
Greetings!

"No DX11 patch was ever confirmed"

Glad I waited. Will buy when some UK online retailer wants to clear inventory.
Old 29th Mar 2011, 12:50   #19
hrp8600
Modder

hrp8600 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Crysis a cutting edge, PC pushing game and some thing the next generation of consoles might be able to run.
Crysis 2 some thing that an Xbox can run.

If its not in the box dont expect it latter on, as in this day and age even if you do get it latter on you will have to pay for it again any way.
hrp8600 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th Mar 2011, 13:03   #20
kosch
Trango in the Mango

kosch is definitely a rep cheat.kosch is definitely a rep cheat.kosch is definitely a rep cheat.kosch is definitely a rep cheat.kosch is definitely a rep cheat.kosch is definitely a rep cheat.kosch is definitely a rep cheat.kosch is definitely a rep cheat.kosch is definitely a rep cheat.kosch is definitely a rep cheat.kosch is definitely a rep cheat.
you should see the oficcial "mycrysis" forums it looks like a real warzone more so than the actual Crysis 2 game ha!
kosch is offline   Reply With Quote