bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > bit-tech.net > Article Discussion

Old 3rd Apr 2011, 10:46   #1
arcticstoat
Who is the Milkman?

arcticstoat can run Crysisarcticstoat can run Crysisarcticstoat can run Crysisarcticstoat can run Crysisarcticstoat can run Crysisarcticstoat can run Crysisarcticstoat can run Crysisarcticstoat can run Crysisarcticstoat can run Crysisarcticstoat can run Crysisarcticstoat can run Crysis
Ozone Radon 5K Review

A troublesome shape means you should try this mouse before you consider buying it.

http://www.bit-tech.net/hardware/per...on-5k-review/1
Old 3rd Apr 2011, 10:56   #2
flibblesan
Destroyer

flibblesan is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitflibblesan is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitflibblesan is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitflibblesan is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitflibblesan is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitflibblesan is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitflibblesan is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitflibblesan is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitflibblesan is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitflibblesan is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitflibblesan is almost as Godly as yodasarmpit
I'm not sure what Ozone are doing to be honest. Looks like a very badly designed mouse.. bit like the Ozone headset I own with a headband that is way too big for any human being, uncomfortable and very lose.

They really need to put some time and effort into producing quality peripherals that work properly and aren't uncomfortable to use!
flibblesan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd Apr 2011, 11:25   #3
justicefornone
Minimodder

justicefornone has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
*whispers* There's a slight mistake first line of second paragraph 'This means that the *Radeon* 5K doesn’t fit into your hand naturally'. Definitely not an AMD product here.

Doesn't look a great mouse, think my rather old Razor Diamondback will live to fight another day!
justicefornone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd Apr 2011, 11:46   #4
Material
Soco Amaretto Lime
bit-tech Staff

Material is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitMaterial is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitMaterial is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitMaterial is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitMaterial is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitMaterial is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitMaterial is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitMaterial is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitMaterial is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitMaterial is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitMaterial is almost as Godly as yodasarmpit
Nice spot. You win the prize.

bit-tech on Facebook - Custom PC on Facebook - bit-tech on Twitter

Steam ID: votelarry - BFBC2 ID: M4terial - Feel free to add me
Material is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd Apr 2011, 12:22   #5
Wira
Spoderman

Wira has yet to learn the way of the DremelWira has yet to learn the way of the DremelWira has yet to learn the way of the DremelWira has yet to learn the way of the DremelWira has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
I on the other hand think that looks really comfortable if you have large hands, even though it's missing little and ring finger support.

I have a mionix naos 3200 which is acclaimed as the holy grail of ergonomics, and I feel that it's too flat and small for my hand when I try to, is it called plam grip, it. I end up using a claw grip then anyway.
Bitfenix Survivor Core ¦ Gigabyte GA-P67A-UD4-B3 ¦ Intel 2500K @ 4.0Ghz ¦ Gelid Tranquilo w/ stock fan ¦ MSI Gtx 560 Ti Twin Frozr II 1Gb ¦ Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz 2x2Gb ¦ Samsung Spinpoint F3 1Tb ¦ Coolermaster Silent Pro M 850W
Wira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th Apr 2011, 00:31   #6
Xtrafresh
It never hurts to help

Xtrafresh can run CrysisXtrafresh can run CrysisXtrafresh can run CrysisXtrafresh can run CrysisXtrafresh can run CrysisXtrafresh can run CrysisXtrafresh can run CrysisXtrafresh can run CrysisXtrafresh can run CrysisXtrafresh can run CrysisXtrafresh can run Crysis
i've been using the Ozone Smog (they really need a better naming scheme) for about a year now, and my oversized hands are still very thankful to me that i finally found a decent gaming mouse that is big enough to palm grip.

So at least they CAN make decent products...
Old 4th Apr 2011, 09:38   #7
justicefornone
Minimodder

justicefornone has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
different (mouse) strokes for different folks I guess! Guess if you play to a niche market you've substantially more likely to get the sale for people with larger hands or different methods of using a mouse. Even if its not for me hopefully will see more decent gaming mice under £50!
justicefornone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th Apr 2011, 22:50   #8
HourBeforeDawn
a.k.a KazeModz

HourBeforeDawn has yet to learn the way of the DremelHourBeforeDawn has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
so why no picture of the weight system or the weights installed? seems like an important enough pic, I mean you have one there with it removed?
• DimasTech Test Bench • Black ICE Triple 120 Rad • Dual Bay Res/Pump • DD Fill Port & Res • D-Tek FuZion 2 CPU Block • ASUS M3A79-T Deluxe Mobo • AMD Phenom II 3ghz @ 4ghz • 8gb DDR2-1100 Memory • (2) AMD 6870 XFire • (2) WD Black 640gb Raid 0 • (2) 1.5TB SEAGATE • Blu-Ray/HD DVD Drive • ASUS XONAR DX2 • 30" DOUBLESIGHT LCD • (2) 23" ASUS LCD • ZALMAN 8 FAN CONTROLLER • (4) NOCTUA P12 • (2) NOCTUA P14 • 1000W ZALMAN PSU • WINDOWS 7 PRO 64 •
HourBeforeDawn is offline   Reply With Quote