bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > bit-tech.net > Article Discussion

View Poll Results: Which mods do you like the best?
BMW Mpower Level 10 by rchiileea 10 9.71%
Commodore P.E.T. 2011 by TheGreatSatan 23 22.33%
Orange Live V2.0 by r1sKas 19 18.45%
Positronic Brain by awadon 39 37.86%
TRON Lightcycle by Boddaker 49 47.57%
White by alain-s 21 20.39%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 103. You may not vote on this poll

Old 8th Apr 2011, 11:49   #1
arcticstoat
Who is the Milkman?

arcticstoat can run Crysisarcticstoat can run Crysisarcticstoat can run Crysisarcticstoat can run Crysisarcticstoat can run Crysisarcticstoat can run Crysisarcticstoat can run Crysisarcticstoat can run Crysisarcticstoat can run Crysisarcticstoat can run Crysisarcticstoat can run Crysis
Mod of the Month March 2011

Vote for your favourite project out of these six new mods and scratch-builds.

http://www.bit-tech.net/modding/mod-...h-march-2011/1

As with the last two months, we've enabled multiple votes, so you can vote for more than one project if you're finding it hard to choose.
Old 8th Apr 2011, 12:01   #2
awadon
Multimodder

awadon is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitawadon is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitawadon is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitawadon is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitawadon is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitawadon is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitawadon is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitawadon is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitawadon is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitawadon is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitawadon is almost as Godly as yodasarmpit
I'm in MOTM ?!?!?!..... One word only. THANKS.
awadon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th Apr 2011, 12:11   #3
SMIFFYDUDE
Supermodders on my D

SMIFFYDUDE is definitely a rep cheat.SMIFFYDUDE is definitely a rep cheat.SMIFFYDUDE is definitely a rep cheat.SMIFFYDUDE is definitely a rep cheat.SMIFFYDUDE is definitely a rep cheat.SMIFFYDUDE is definitely a rep cheat.SMIFFYDUDE is definitely a rep cheat.SMIFFYDUDE is definitely a rep cheat.SMIFFYDUDE is definitely a rep cheat.SMIFFYDUDE is definitely a rep cheat.SMIFFYDUDE is definitely a rep cheat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by awadon
I'm in MOTM ?!?!?!..... One word only. THANKS.
Well done your mod look great
Cooler Master HAF 932 | ASUS Rampage II Extreme | i7 930@4.1 | Corsair H50 | 12GB OCZ PC3-12800 Gold | x2 Palit GTX 560Ti 2GB | XFX Pro 750W XXX | HP LP2475w | Speedlink Medusa NX 5.1 | CM Storm Inferno | Logitech G27 | Windows 7 Home Premium

Steam: SMIFFY
SMIFFYDUDE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th Apr 2011, 12:13   #4
Coltch
Multimodder

Coltch has yet to learn the way of the DremelColtch has yet to learn the way of the DremelColtch has yet to learn the way of the DremelColtch has yet to learn the way of the DremelColtch has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
I've been following the Commodore PET log - so thumbs up from me.

The Tron Lightcycle just looks quality
Old 8th Apr 2011, 12:20   #5
SMIFFYDUDE
Supermodders on my D

SMIFFYDUDE is definitely a rep cheat.SMIFFYDUDE is definitely a rep cheat.SMIFFYDUDE is definitely a rep cheat.SMIFFYDUDE is definitely a rep cheat.SMIFFYDUDE is definitely a rep cheat.SMIFFYDUDE is definitely a rep cheat.SMIFFYDUDE is definitely a rep cheat.SMIFFYDUDE is definitely a rep cheat.SMIFFYDUDE is definitely a rep cheat.SMIFFYDUDE is definitely a rep cheat.SMIFFYDUDE is definitely a rep cheat.
Tron Lightcycle reminds me of a JVC boombox, looks cool though.
Cooler Master HAF 932 | ASUS Rampage II Extreme | i7 930@4.1 | Corsair H50 | 12GB OCZ PC3-12800 Gold | x2 Palit GTX 560Ti 2GB | XFX Pro 750W XXX | HP LP2475w | Speedlink Medusa NX 5.1 | CM Storm Inferno | Logitech G27 | Windows 7 Home Premium

Steam: SMIFFY
SMIFFYDUDE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th Apr 2011, 12:28   #6
andrew8200m
All of the hilarious

andrew8200m is a Super Spamming Saiyanandrew8200m is a Super Spamming Saiyanandrew8200m is a Super Spamming Saiyanandrew8200m is a Super Spamming Saiyanandrew8200m is a Super Spamming Saiyanandrew8200m is a Super Spamming Saiyanandrew8200m is a Super Spamming Saiyanandrew8200m is a Super Spamming Saiyanandrew8200m is a Super Spamming Saiyanandrew8200m is a Super Spamming Saiyanandrew8200m is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Positronic Brain

Very retro cool. Like it muchly which is odd as I have never really liked the whole steampunk (or what ever it is called) type mods.

Got my vote!
andrew8200m is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th Apr 2011, 12:44   #7
AnG3L
Ultimate Modder

AnG3L can run CrysisAnG3L can run CrysisAnG3L can run CrysisAnG3L can run CrysisAnG3L can run CrysisAnG3L can run CrysisAnG3L can run CrysisAnG3L can run CrysisAnG3L can run CrysisAnG3L can run CrysisAnG3L can run Crysis
First 3 votes here! I wish I could vote for everyone though! Bod, awadon and Commodore for me!
AnG3L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th Apr 2011, 12:57   #8
Combatus
Custom PC/bit-tech modding sections

Combatus is definitely a rep cheat.Combatus is definitely a rep cheat.Combatus is definitely a rep cheat.Combatus is definitely a rep cheat.Combatus is definitely a rep cheat.Combatus is definitely a rep cheat.Combatus is definitely a rep cheat.Combatus is definitely a rep cheat.Combatus is definitely a rep cheat.Combatus is definitely a rep cheat.Combatus is definitely a rep cheat.
Yep, remember you all have multiple votes!!!!
Is the res loud, like, constantly making you need a piss loud?
Combatus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th Apr 2011, 13:10   #9
mi1ez
Game Boy Modder

mi1ez - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!mi1ez - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!mi1ez - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!mi1ez - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!mi1ez - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!mi1ez - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!mi1ez - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!mi1ez - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!mi1ez - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!mi1ez - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!mi1ez - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!
Some great mods here, but I'm a sucker for anything old school!
Old 8th Apr 2011, 13:46   #10
John_T
Supermodder

John_T has yet to learn the way of the DremelJohn_T has yet to learn the way of the DremelJohn_T has yet to learn the way of the DremelJohn_T has yet to learn the way of the DremelJohn_T has yet to learn the way of the DremelJohn_T has yet to learn the way of the DremelJohn_T has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Some quality looking builds there, (that reservoir for Orange Live looks very nice) but I have to say: Positronic Brain and Tron Lightcycle - WOW - I can't wait to see those finished.

If I had the time, tools and skill, (not asking much!) those are exactly the sort of things I'd love to be building. Awesome!
John_T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th Apr 2011, 14:41   #11
GravitySmacked
Mostly Harmless

GravitySmacked is a Super Spamming SaiyanGravitySmacked is a Super Spamming SaiyanGravitySmacked is a Super Spamming SaiyanGravitySmacked is a Super Spamming SaiyanGravitySmacked is a Super Spamming SaiyanGravitySmacked is a Super Spamming SaiyanGravitySmacked is a Super Spamming SaiyanGravitySmacked is a Super Spamming SaiyanGravitySmacked is a Super Spamming SaiyanGravitySmacked is a Super Spamming SaiyanGravitySmacked is a Super Spamming Saiyan
TRON Lightcycle gets my vote.

GravitySmacked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th Apr 2011, 15:57   #12
Hakuren
Multimodder

Hakuren has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Positronic Brain, TRON, Commodore.
Hakuren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th Apr 2011, 16:19   #13
jon
Multimodder

jon has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
TRON, Positronic Brain, Commodore P.E.T.
Old 8th Apr 2011, 17:36   #14
rchiileea
Multimodder

rchiileea has yet to learn the way of the Dremelrchiileea has yet to learn the way of the Dremelrchiileea has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Wow made it in, my I would of course vote for my self and i do love my mod but I love tron light cycle can I vote for that twice . Or can i vote for them all as they all deserve a vote :P

Voted for all I know in doing that I cancel out my votes but they are all good

Last edited by rchiileea; 8th Apr 2011 at 17:42.
rchiileea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th Apr 2011, 18:08   #15
Paul2011
Multimodder

Paul2011 has yet to learn the way of the DremelPaul2011 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
ok this is the hardest MOTM comp ive ever seen!

All are awesome but if i chose just one it would be Orange Live V2.0 by r1sKas
Paul2011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th Apr 2011, 18:18   #16
riekmaharg2
has finished Blue Horizon

riekmaharg2 has yet to learn the way of the Dremelriekmaharg2 has yet to learn the way of the Dremelriekmaharg2 has yet to learn the way of the Dremelriekmaharg2 has yet to learn the way of the Dremelriekmaharg2 has yet to learn the way of the Dremelriekmaharg2 has yet to learn the way of the Dremelriekmaharg2 has yet to learn the way of the Dremelriekmaharg2 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Originally Posted by Combatus View Post
Yep, remember you all have multiple votes!!!!
I didn't notice you could select more than one, can I somehow add another 2 votes after I've submitted just one?

Silent Fiberglass PC

Completed * Blue Horizon * - 2012
riekmaharg2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th Apr 2011, 18:26   #17
sethnmalice
Supermodder

sethnmalice has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
boddaker has my vote, he always amazes me with his imagination and design and build skills.

"You see things; and you say,
'Why?' But I dream things that never were; and I say,
'Why not?'"
sethnmalice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th Apr 2011, 18:58   #18
yogev_ezra
Green Gadgets Ltd

yogev_ezra has yet to learn the way of the Dremelyogev_ezra has yet to learn the way of the Dremelyogev_ezra has yet to learn the way of the Dremelyogev_ezra has yet to learn the way of the Dremelyogev_ezra has yet to learn the way of the Dremelyogev_ezra has yet to learn the way of the Dremelyogev_ezra has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Liked Commodore PET the most You should change the 2001 label on the chassis to 2011 though hehe
yogev_ezra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th Apr 2011, 20:51   #19
Boddaker
TRON CAT!

Boddaker is definitely a rep cheat.Boddaker is definitely a rep cheat.Boddaker is definitely a rep cheat.Boddaker is definitely a rep cheat.Boddaker is definitely a rep cheat.Boddaker is definitely a rep cheat.Boddaker is definitely a rep cheat.Boddaker is definitely a rep cheat.Boddaker is definitely a rep cheat.Boddaker is definitely a rep cheat.Boddaker is definitely a rep cheat.
Thanks everyone for the votes, and thanks Bit-tech for the nomination this month! TRON CAT will be pleased.

Quote:
Originally Posted by my brother
Is the name "Neptune's Trident" something you came up with? I can't see how a planet and chewing gum are related.
Boddaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th Apr 2011, 20:59   #20
slugbug
Going Broke Saving Money

slugbug has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
The TRON Lightcycle by Boddaker is just too cool.
slugbug is offline   Reply With Quote