bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > bit-tech.net > Article Discussion

Old 12th Apr 2011, 15:27   #1
arcticstoat
Who is the Milkman?

arcticstoat can run Crysisarcticstoat can run Crysisarcticstoat can run Crysisarcticstoat can run Crysisarcticstoat can run Crysisarcticstoat can run Crysisarcticstoat can run Crysisarcticstoat can run Crysisarcticstoat can run Crysisarcticstoat can run Crysisarcticstoat can run Crysis
World of Tanks released

Tank busting MMO's beta period ends - you can all play it now.

http://www.bit-tech.net/news/gaming/...nks-released/1
Old 12th Apr 2011, 15:36   #2
chris66
Supermodder

chris66 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Can't connect yet
Intel Core i7 2600K /Gigabyte GA-P67A-UD7 / Corsair Vengence 2x4G 1600/1536MB/2 x EVGA GTX 580/Corsair 850W-850AX PSU/ Crucial C300 256GB HDD/2TB ST32000641AS 64MB SATA3 6GB/s HDD/ 2TB SAMSUNG HD204UI SATA3 HDD/Asus Zonar Essence STX souncard/Corsair 600T case/Corsair H70/Samsung BR drive/Win 7 Ultimate 64bit
chris66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th Apr 2011, 15:58   #3
Lance
Ender of discussions.

Lance is a Super Spamming SaiyanLance is a Super Spamming SaiyanLance is a Super Spamming SaiyanLance is a Super Spamming SaiyanLance is a Super Spamming SaiyanLance is a Super Spamming SaiyanLance is a Super Spamming SaiyanLance is a Super Spamming SaiyanLance is a Super Spamming SaiyanLance is a Super Spamming SaiyanLance is a Super Spamming Saiyan
I'm looking forward to the real game.

But I'm pretty disapointed that they made it a 1000 beta games to get the beta tester tank. After getting to 790 I feel a bit cheated.
Lance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th Apr 2011, 17:39   #4
GravitySmacked
Mostly Harmless

GravitySmacked is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.GravitySmacked is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.GravitySmacked is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.GravitySmacked is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.GravitySmacked is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.GravitySmacked is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.GravitySmacked is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.GravitySmacked is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.GravitySmacked is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.GravitySmacked is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.GravitySmacked is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Oooh I didn't think it was released until Friday.

GravitySmacked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th Apr 2011, 09:52   #5
karlosaneson
What's a Dremel?

karlosaneson has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
I played the Beta for 7 months and all in all think is a great game. I just think that the gold costs too much. It been a major shock going back to a Tier 1. Will see how I go for the next few weeks and will either decide to buy gold or give it up. Anyone know any other decent betas to get involved with.
karlosaneson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th Apr 2011, 11:13   #6
Jampotp
dem spacers are well phat init blud

Jampotp has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
"To celebrate the release of the game we'll be published our exclusive interview with the developer..."

Sorry to nitpick, but this should be 'we'll be publishing' or something to that effect.

Sounds like a great game. I was researching some german super-tank design which weighed about 1500 tonnes. Would they have this in the game?
Jampotp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th Apr 2011, 12:42   #7
Lizard
@ Scan R&D

Lizard can run CrysisLizard can run CrysisLizard can run CrysisLizard can run CrysisLizard can run CrysisLizard can run CrysisLizard can run CrysisLizard can run CrysisLizard can run CrysisLizard can run CrysisLizard can run Crysis
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jampotp
Sounds like a great game. I was researching some german super-tank design which weighed about 1500 tonnes. Would they have this in the game?
The Landkreuzer P. 1000 Ratte you mention isn't in WoT, and if it was it would be near useless, but there is a super-heavy tank prototype, the Maus, which weighs in at just over 200 tons.

However, like its real-life counterpart its also pretty useless...
Lizard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th Apr 2011, 17:30   #8
Jampotp
dem spacers are well phat init blud

Jampotp has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lizard View Post
there is a super-heavy tank prototype, the Maus, which weighs in at just over 200 tons.
Jampotp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th Apr 2011, 17:34   #9
Sankia
Minimodder

Sankia has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
That was actually a very good watch lol may invest in this! :P
Sankia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st May 2011, 09:56   #10
feathers
Banned

feathers is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.feathers is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.feathers is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.feathers is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.feathers is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.feathers is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.feathers is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.feathers is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.feathers is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.feathers is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.feathers is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Maybe I will try it. Then again maybe I won't.
feathers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st May 2011, 10:10   #11
GravitySmacked
Mostly Harmless

GravitySmacked is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.GravitySmacked is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.GravitySmacked is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.GravitySmacked is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.GravitySmacked is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.GravitySmacked is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.GravitySmacked is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.GravitySmacked is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.GravitySmacked is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.GravitySmacked is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.GravitySmacked is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
It's wont cost you a penny to try it, in fact you could play it without ever coughing up any dough so you have nothing to lose.

GravitySmacked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st May 2011, 10:39   #12
leveller
Yeti Sports 2 - 2011 Champion!

leveller has yet to learn the way of the Dremelleveller has yet to learn the way of the Dremelleveller has yet to learn the way of the Dremelleveller has yet to learn the way of the Dremelleveller has yet to learn the way of the Dremelleveller has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Originally Posted by GravitySmacked View Post
It's wont cost you a penny to try it, in fact you could play it without ever coughing up any dough so you have nothing to lose.
There needs to be a big FREE attached to the article. knowing this I will definitely be trying it out now!
leveller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd Jul 2011, 15:01   #13
wanapint
What's a Dremel?

wanapint has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
game is free to play, but if you want anything decent to play then it will cost you either a very long time in hours to achieve the tank or you will use premium to get there quicker (premium is gold = money you pay for).

Nice game, shame about the god like moderators.
wanapint is offline   Reply With Quote