bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Modding > Project Logs

Old 15th Aug 2012, 19:00   #561
Mankz
________

Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.
Fantastic fantastic fantastic
Mankz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th Aug 2012, 22:13   #562
p0Pe
gief cake?

p0Pe should be considered for presidentp0Pe should be considered for presidentp0Pe should be considered for presidentp0Pe should be considered for presidentp0Pe should be considered for presidentp0Pe should be considered for presidentp0Pe should be considered for presidentp0Pe should be considered for presidentp0Pe should be considered for presidentp0Pe should be considered for presidentp0Pe should be considered for president
Thanks mate!

Have been working my ass off today, and have got most of the system together. Have not had the time to take many photo´s though but i will leave you with a teaser of one of the hardest things to get together. It looks simple, but this actually took me hours to get fittet together!

p0Pe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th Aug 2012, 00:00   #563
Editor22
E22.BIZ

Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Looks awesome dude, on a side note I saw your Mini Model 3107... now that's awesome!!
Editor22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th Aug 2012, 07:42   #564
Sarakon
The German

Sarakon is a Super Spamming SaiyanSarakon is a Super Spamming SaiyanSarakon is a Super Spamming SaiyanSarakon is a Super Spamming SaiyanSarakon is a Super Spamming SaiyanSarakon is a Super Spamming SaiyanSarakon is a Super Spamming SaiyanSarakon is a Super Spamming SaiyanSarakon is a Super Spamming SaiyanSarakon is a Super Spamming SaiyanSarakon is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Quote:
Originally Posted by p0Pe View Post
[...]but i will leave you with a teaser of one of the hardest things to get together. It looks simple, but this actually took me hours to get fittet together!
But it just looks so good!
Old 16th Aug 2012, 08:02   #565
p0Pe
gief cake?

p0Pe should be considered for presidentp0Pe should be considered for presidentp0Pe should be considered for presidentp0Pe should be considered for presidentp0Pe should be considered for presidentp0Pe should be considered for presidentp0Pe should be considered for presidentp0Pe should be considered for presidentp0Pe should be considered for presidentp0Pe should be considered for presidentp0Pe should be considered for president
Thanks Nate!

To the rest of you - If you are in doubt what Nate talks about then it is this:

http://www.tosed.dk/portofolie/other...ni-model-3107/

Old 16th Aug 2012, 08:03   #566
p0Pe
gief cake?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarakon View Post
But it just looks so good!
Glad you like it

More should come today. I am pressure testing the loop as we speak, and if it can hold air, i will fill it up and leak test when i get home!
Old 16th Aug 2012, 08:09   #567
TeenGeek
Would you like a fishie stick?

TeenGeek can run CrysisTeenGeek can run CrysisTeenGeek can run CrysisTeenGeek can run CrysisTeenGeek can run CrysisTeenGeek can run CrysisTeenGeek can run CrysisTeenGeek can run CrysisTeenGeek can run CrysisTeenGeek can run CrysisTeenGeek can run Crysis
Wow, that is an incredible build so far! came late to the party, just read through the whole log, sucks you got run down... i got hit by a car once... not a whole lot of fun... keep up the spectacular work though!
Fractal Design DEFINE R4, 3 Noctua NF-14, Intel Core i7 3770k, Phanteks PH-TC14-PE, Asus P8Z77-V Deluxe, 2 Nvidia GTX 670, Asus Xonar D1, Seasonic X-Series 1K, 2x8GB gskill 2133mhz, 3TB barracuda, 256 OCZ Vertex 4
TeenGeek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th Aug 2012, 14:33   #568
p0Pe
gief cake?

Thanks mate!

30 min until my shift is over
Old 16th Aug 2012, 15:09   #569
Meelobee
Hypermodder

Meelobee is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Meelobee is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Meelobee is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Meelobee is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Meelobee is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Meelobee is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Meelobee is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Meelobee is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Meelobee is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Meelobee is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Meelobee is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Last pic you posted is stunning, it looks so clean and makes me wish I had access to a 3d printer even more

The chair you made is also very nice, cool how you made it into a log an described the whole proces
Meelobee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th Aug 2012, 15:26   #570
Editor22
E22.BIZ

Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Quote:
Thanks mate!

30 min until my shift is over
GO GO
Editor22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th Aug 2012, 17:59   #571
p0Pe
gief cake?

HOME! And update incoming!

So, needed to fit the harddrive "hider" on. Did not have time to cut the plexi to sit behind the letters though.

Now this part.... I HATED IT. Took so friggin long to get those wires to sit neat and clean. But it worked out.

Harddisk cover in place.

The workplace while routing some of the hoses and fitting stuff.

The plan was to use Bitspower crystal links here, but that would "lock" the pump holder to much so i decided to use normal hose.

Most of the hoses routed!

Wires wires wires. All of these are coming from pumps, harddrives, dvd drive and the aquaero.

Some fun with a laser lol.

Sata cable lenght - NAILED IT!

Still need to print some more 3d stuff though.

Now, I did not want this thing to suddenly leak for me, so before i started leaktesting with fluid, I filled the system with air pressure, and left it for 8 hours. When I got back and it still was under pressure, i knew that there where no leaks, so i continued with the fluid.

Two liters in, and I realize that I do not have enough fluid -.-

To make the filling of the system a breeze i first put a /dunno what its called/ and put it at the fillport.
After that, I opened one of the radiators so air could escape from the highest point. This made filling the system quite easy.

So after I emptied two bottles of fluid, the reservoir is still only half full. I should be able to get some more to in time for campus party.

The rear reservoir filled with fluid.

Pump side^

And here she is, with a helping hand from PC-Beto to power the pumps.

PC-Beto felt left out, so here is a picture of her main artery

Now I really should get the last wires routed, and power her up!
Old 16th Aug 2012, 18:57   #572
myrizzle
Multimodder

myrizzle has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
AWESOOOME!
myrizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th Aug 2012, 20:12   #573
Shurika
Multimodder

Shurika has yet to learn the way of the DremelShurika has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
WOW-WOW-WOW! I watched your project, Pope, from the 1st page and I must say it`s really cool!

Quote:
I think it would be good to cut off the tabs securing the power supply, what do you say?
Old 16th Aug 2012, 20:18   #574
fr0Zen
sabertooth 990FX

fr0Zen has yet to learn the way of the Dremelfr0Zen has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
he spent like 6 hours measuring to get that to fit perfectly. they stay
Old 16th Aug 2012, 20:28   #575
p0Pe
gief cake?

Quote:
Originally Posted by myrizzle View Post
AWESOOOME!
Thanks Peter!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shurika View Post
WOW-WOW-WOW! I watched your project, Pope, from the 1st page and I must say it`s really cool!

I think it would be good to cut off the tabs securing the power supply, what do you say?
Thanks! But look below:P I think you missed a page

Quote:
Originally Posted by fr0Zen View Post
he spent like 6 hours measuring to get that to fit perfectly. they stay
Yeah, that was utter hell

But i think i nailed it
Old 16th Aug 2012, 20:43   #576
Shurika
Multimodder

Shurika has yet to learn the way of the DremelShurika has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Thanks! But look below:P I think you missed a page
Ouch, sorry - my fault! Anyway, great mod!
Old 16th Aug 2012, 21:21   #577
p0Pe
gief cake?

Hehe no problem!

And i am glad you like it!
Old 17th Aug 2012, 00:16   #578
Wissel
Minimodder

Wissel has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
That looks absolutely awesome, love the cable routing
Wissel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th Aug 2012, 08:23   #579
alain-s
Supermodder

alain-s is definitely a rep cheat.alain-s is definitely a rep cheat.alain-s is definitely a rep cheat.alain-s is definitely a rep cheat.alain-s is definitely a rep cheat.alain-s is definitely a rep cheat.alain-s is definitely a rep cheat.alain-s is definitely a rep cheat.alain-s is definitely a rep cheat.alain-s is definitely a rep cheat.alain-s is definitely a rep cheat.
Very nice Hans only a few more things and U are ready. Looking forward to see it at CP. Only a few more days to go.
Old 18th Aug 2012, 00:41   #580
jegerjon
Supermodder

jegerjon has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Duuude. This is turning out great! I am really impressed with how you use the 3D-printed stuff everywhere. It really is innovative. Looking forward to see it in real life some day

View Mode