bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Modding > Project Logs

Old 14th Dec 2012, 11:33   #661
fr0Zen
sabertooth 990FX

fr0Zen has yet to learn the way of the Dremelfr0Zen has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Finally! what did you do with the tubing?
Old 14th Dec 2012, 12:06   #662
Sarakon
The German

Sarakon is a Super Spamming SaiyanSarakon is a Super Spamming SaiyanSarakon is a Super Spamming SaiyanSarakon is a Super Spamming SaiyanSarakon is a Super Spamming SaiyanSarakon is a Super Spamming SaiyanSarakon is a Super Spamming SaiyanSarakon is a Super Spamming SaiyanSarakon is a Super Spamming SaiyanSarakon is a Super Spamming SaiyanSarakon is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Very nice p0Pe It really looks cool.

Din't you have 2 graphics cards in the beginning?
Old 14th Dec 2012, 12:10   #663
Squigly
MODfiend.. ~twitch~

Squigly has yet to learn the way of the DremelSquigly has yet to learn the way of the DremelSquigly has yet to learn the way of the DremelSquigly has yet to learn the way of the DremelSquigly has yet to learn the way of the DremelSquigly has yet to learn the way of the DremelSquigly has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
love how clean and tidy all the cable management is, super nice job on this one!!!
Old 14th Dec 2012, 13:03   #664
Editor22
E22.BIZ

Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Looks excellent man! Love that final batch of pictures!
Editor22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th Dec 2012, 15:16   #665
matiss
Multimodder

matiss is definitely a rep cheat.matiss is definitely a rep cheat.matiss is definitely a rep cheat.matiss is definitely a rep cheat.matiss is definitely a rep cheat.matiss is definitely a rep cheat.matiss is definitely a rep cheat.matiss is definitely a rep cheat.matiss is definitely a rep cheat.matiss is definitely a rep cheat.matiss is definitely a rep cheat.
Gorgeous, pure casepr0n

and gratz on that internship
matiss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th Dec 2012, 15:38   #666
alain-s
Supermodder

alain-s is definitely a rep cheat.alain-s is definitely a rep cheat.alain-s is definitely a rep cheat.alain-s is definitely a rep cheat.alain-s is definitely a rep cheat.alain-s is definitely a rep cheat.alain-s is definitely a rep cheat.alain-s is definitely a rep cheat.alain-s is definitely a rep cheat.alain-s is definitely a rep cheat.alain-s is definitely a rep cheat.
Looks fantastic Pope, but the if U see it in RL the case is even more impressing ^^
Well done
Old 14th Dec 2012, 17:13   #667
Angel OD
Pump Killer

Angel OD - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Angel OD - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Angel OD - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Angel OD - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Angel OD - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Angel OD - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Angel OD - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Angel OD - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Angel OD - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Angel OD - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Angel OD - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!
Lickable? HELL YEAH!
http://forums.bit-tech.net/showthread.php?t=207889 - Motm nominee
The Theory of Everything http://forums.bit-tech.net/showthread.php?t=219504 - Motm WINNER!
Angel OD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th Dec 2012, 19:01   #668
aRkangeL
MegaRUSH

aRkangeL has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Looks great man!
Old 15th Dec 2012, 02:54   #669
p0Pe
gief cake?

p0Pe should be considered for presidentp0Pe should be considered for presidentp0Pe should be considered for presidentp0Pe should be considered for presidentp0Pe should be considered for presidentp0Pe should be considered for presidentp0Pe should be considered for presidentp0Pe should be considered for presidentp0Pe should be considered for presidentp0Pe should be considered for presidentp0Pe should be considered for president
Quote:
Originally Posted by Combatus View Post
WoAh!!!
Thanks Antony! I am glad you like it ;P

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waynio View Post
Yes yes

Holy moly it looks really really amazing mate, I love those cable casings & the res & everything in this one heck of a nice project p0Pe.

And yes I noticed this was 5 stars a moment ago but knobs have gone & trolled it down like they are on all of them.
They are no longer stars, I'm seeing troll face with a star behind the face which is actually helping me see it in an amusing way at last.

This project along with so many others is absolutely mint p0Pe.
Thanks a lot Waynio!
I dont actually look at the rating system The only rating, is in my mind the voice of the community. Pageviews and stars is just for marketing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnG3L View Post
Pope the Dope with the Pr0n Mod!!!!! Man you rock!!!
Thanks Alex!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The boy 4rm oz View Post
Looks awesome dude, excellent work . +rep
Thank you Jason

Quote:
Originally Posted by xSoMBrAx View Post
Excellent stuff!
Very well done
Thank you very much Glad you like it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fr0Zen View Post
Finally! what did you do with the tubing?
Rinse and repeat:P

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarakon View Post
Very nice p0Pe It really looks cool.

Din't you have 2 graphics cards in the beginning?
Nope I have never run crossfire or SLI. Dont have cash, and nor do i need it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squigly View Post
love how clean and tidy all the cable management is, super nice job on this one!!!
Thank you mate!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Editor22 View Post
Looks excellent man! Love that final batch of pictures!
Thanks Nate! I am also quite proud of them:P

Quote:
Originally Posted by matiss View Post
Gorgeous, pure casepr0n

and gratz on that internship
Thanks and Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by alain-s View Post
Looks fantastic Pope, but the if U see it in RL the case is even more impressing ^^
Well done
Thank you Alain! IMO it fades next to White. That thing is amazing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel OD View Post
Lickable? HELL YEAH!
Haha thank you Martin! You can lick mine, and i can lick yours (that sounded WAY nastier than it should)

Quote:
Originally Posted by aRkangeL View Post
Looks great man!
Thank you very much

I am thinking about making a "highlight" post with different pictures from the building process, but do not know when this will happen Maybe some day before christmas
p0Pe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th Dec 2012, 03:33   #670
Attila
still thinking....

Attila should be considered for presidentAttila should be considered for presidentAttila should be considered for presidentAttila should be considered for presidentAttila should be considered for presidentAttila should be considered for presidentAttila should be considered for presidentAttila should be considered for presidentAttila should be considered for presidentAttila should be considered for presidentAttila should be considered for president
Awesome finished result!

I've watched this project from the start and there are so many great and innovative ideas in here that to be honest, some are almost invisible to see in the completed case. This is not a criticism though. Merely that you have done a great job in integrating these fine features.

I look forward to your next project.
Old 15th Dec 2012, 06:26   #671
Waynio
Mmmm Donuts

Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by p0Pe View Post
I dont actually look at the rating system The only rating, is in my mind the voice of the community. Pageviews and stars is just for marketing.
I'll keep a good grip of that thought mate, very nicely summed up.

Was just having some kind of disruptive clash in my mind when seeing real nice projects badly rated, I'll let that slide away completely now & just mod on & appreciate peoples modding, I have to thank everyone who were able to rise above it while I couldn't seem to.

The black & white in this looks surreal BTW looks awesome.
Waynio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th Dec 2012, 11:17   #672
k.3nny
Hypermodder

k.3nny is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.k.3nny is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.k.3nny is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.k.3nny is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.k.3nny is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.k.3nny is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.k.3nny is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.k.3nny is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.k.3nny is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.k.3nny is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.k.3nny is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Yes, these pictures are awesome !
k.3nny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th Dec 2012, 11:29   #673
Paslis
Supermodder

Paslis - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Paslis - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Paslis - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Paslis - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Paslis - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Paslis - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Paslis - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Paslis - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Paslis - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Paslis - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Paslis - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!
Awesome job there mate im glad i saw it in Germany.Congrats on awesome finished build.
Project Ignotus
Paslis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th Dec 2012, 14:34   #674
Mechh69
I think we can make that fit

Mechh69 is a Super Spamming SaiyanMechh69 is a Super Spamming SaiyanMechh69 is a Super Spamming SaiyanMechh69 is a Super Spamming SaiyanMechh69 is a Super Spamming SaiyanMechh69 is a Super Spamming SaiyanMechh69 is a Super Spamming SaiyanMechh69 is a Super Spamming SaiyanMechh69 is a Super Spamming SaiyanMechh69 is a Super Spamming SaiyanMechh69 is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Amazing case I enjoyed watching the build. Not to mention the attention to detail, stunning craftsmanship, planning, and dedication it took to complete this build! I look forward to seeing the next build you do.

Great job!

i7 920@3.8Ghz,EVGA E760 Classified, Corsair XMS3 X 6GB 1600, Kingston Hyper X 12GB 1600, 240GB OCZ Agility 4, MSI 660TI 3GB, BFG 260 GTX Core 216 for PHYSX, Thermaltake Armor+, BFG EX1200 PS, Scythe Mugen 2 Cpu cooler, Samsung Syncmaster 2233RZ, Nvidia 3D Glasses
Mechh69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th Dec 2012, 00:25   #675
Nutman
Never stuck with stock

Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
For evaluating the pure aesthetics, could I have some shots with neutral (= non-photoshopped) saturation?

Projects: Nutman - Hampen - F.O.B. T.C. - BabyShark - The Scratchbench
Nutman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th Dec 2012, 00:51   #676
riekmaharg2
has finished Blue Horizon

riekmaharg2 has yet to learn the way of the Dremelriekmaharg2 has yet to learn the way of the Dremelriekmaharg2 has yet to learn the way of the Dremelriekmaharg2 has yet to learn the way of the Dremelriekmaharg2 has yet to learn the way of the Dremelriekmaharg2 has yet to learn the way of the Dremelriekmaharg2 has yet to learn the way of the Dremelriekmaharg2 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Congrats on the finished case, all the effort getting all those 3d printed parts absolutely perfect has made it very neat, looks awesome

Silent Fiberglass PC

Completed * Blue Horizon * - 2012
riekmaharg2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th Dec 2013, 11:20   #677
p0Pe
gief cake?

p0Pe should be considered for presidentp0Pe should be considered for presidentp0Pe should be considered for presidentp0Pe should be considered for presidentp0Pe should be considered for presidentp0Pe should be considered for presidentp0Pe should be considered for presidentp0Pe should be considered for presidentp0Pe should be considered for presidentp0Pe should be considered for presidentp0Pe should be considered for president
I can see that I totally forgot to reply to a lot of you guys here! Sorry for that!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Attila View Post
Awesome finished result!

I've watched this project from the start and there are so many great and innovative ideas in here that to be honest, some are almost invisible to see in the completed case. This is not a criticism though. Merely that you have done a great job in integrating these fine features.

I look forward to your next project.
Thanks Attila!

Some of the fun stuff in modding is to make things you know is there, but is not vissible for the normal user. Just look at some of your builds which most people think is cnc made, or even Brodholms model 01 which most people think is just a pre bought case

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waynio View Post
I'll keep a good grip of that thought mate, very nicely summed up.

Was just having some kind of disruptive clash in my mind when seeing real nice projects badly rated, I'll let that slide away completely now & just mod on & appreciate peoples modding, I have to thank everyone who were able to rise above it while I couldn't seem to.

The black & white in this looks surreal BTW looks awesome.
Thanks! The only rating I go after on bit-tech is the quality of the comments

Quote:
Originally Posted by k.3nny View Post
Yes, these pictures are awesome !
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paslis View Post
Awesome job there mate im glad i saw it in Germany.Congrats on awesome finished build.
Haha yeah, that was a fun trip! And thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mechh69 View Post
Amazing case I enjoyed watching the build. Not to mention the attention to detail, stunning craftsmanship, planning, and dedication it took to complete this build! I look forward to seeing the next build you do.

Great job!
Thanks! Since I was a bit late with replying to this, the next is already done:P Starting a new one soon though!

Quote:
Originally Posted by riekmaharg2 View Post
Congrats on the finished case, all the effort getting all those 3d printed parts absolutely perfect has made it very neat, looks awesome
Thanks Keir!
They where also very "fun" to make :P

Better late than never with the reply´ing huh?
Old 5th Dec 2013, 18:23   #678
Cheapskate
↓ Don't trust that face!

Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.
-Kinda explains why you only have a page of post-finale love. I missed adding adulation here too. Pretty sure I voted for you last year, though... Probably will this year too.
Cheapskate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th Apr 2014, 14:20   #679
p0Pe
gief cake?

Haha thanks cheaps. I just saw that the view count on this thread has reached quite the amount. I actually think this is my most viewed thread hah
Old 11th Apr 2014, 16:17   #680
douglas alves
Modder

douglas alves - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!douglas alves - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!douglas alves - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!douglas alves - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!douglas alves - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!douglas alves - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!douglas alves - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!douglas alves - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!douglas alves - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!douglas alves - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!douglas alves - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!
Awesome job! Congrats!;
douglas alves is offline   Reply With Quote

View Mode