bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Modding > Project Logs

Old 7th Aug 2011, 12:55   #101
Waynio
Mmmm Donuts

Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.
Oh yeahh superbad +rep awesome touch of quality p0Pe .

Last edited by Waynio; 7th Aug 2011 at 12:56. Reason: Ugh must spread it lol
Waynio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th Aug 2011, 17:03   #102
p0Pe
gief cake?

p0Pe should be considered for presidentp0Pe should be considered for presidentp0Pe should be considered for presidentp0Pe should be considered for presidentp0Pe should be considered for presidentp0Pe should be considered for presidentp0Pe should be considered for presidentp0Pe should be considered for presidentp0Pe should be considered for presidentp0Pe should be considered for presidentp0Pe should be considered for president
Quote:
Originally Posted by alain-s View Post
I will keep that in mind for my next mod ^^
Remember it would have to be an AX1200 I will melt down if I have to redesign this thing to fit the 750 and 850W versions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waynio View Post
Oh yeahh superbad +rep awesome touch of quality p0Pe .
Thank you very much Waynio!

This will be the last update this week, and its just a little tiny one I am curently waiting for some parts that should have been done in the 3d printer, but it is broken again... This time it was a little bit my fault :P But lets not tell that to anyone

This is my humble workshop Or, when I need to do something, I make that table there lol... This is also where I take most of my photo´s

I took a piece of scrap acrylic and cut out a square,

This fittet right into the psu hider (lets just call it that for now)

And then the top plates goes over. When a pattern is cut into this, you will then see the acrylic behind This will of course be backlit
p0Pe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th Aug 2011, 15:00   #103
p0Pe
gief cake?

p0Pe should be considered for presidentp0Pe should be considered for presidentp0Pe should be considered for presidentp0Pe should be considered for presidentp0Pe should be considered for presidentp0Pe should be considered for presidentp0Pe should be considered for presidentp0Pe should be considered for presidentp0Pe should be considered for presidentp0Pe should be considered for presidentp0Pe should be considered for president
WOOOOOOOOOOT!!!!

Quote:
Hallo Hans Peder Sahl,

Ihre Bestellung mit der Auftragsnummer xxxxxxxxxxxx wurde am 30.08.2011 an DHL übergeben.
Old 30th Aug 2011, 15:09   #104
Nutman
Never stuck with stock@Hotmods.net

Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Did you order a thai boy to help you finish the project? I can recommend paultan... :P

Project: Nutman - Sponsored by: Coolerkit - Specialtech - EK Waterblocks
Nutman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th Aug 2011, 15:41   #105
p0Pe
gief cake?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nutman View Post
Did you order a thai boy to help you finish the project? I can recommend paultan... :P
I think Paul will be sorry to read that, especially because he is from the Philippines
Old 30th Aug 2011, 17:41   #106
AnG3L
Ultimate Modder

AnG3L can run CrysisAnG3L can run CrysisAnG3L can run CrysisAnG3L can run CrysisAnG3L can run CrysisAnG3L can run CrysisAnG3L can run CrysisAnG3L can run CrysisAnG3L can run CrysisAnG3L can run CrysisAnG3L can run Crysis
Pope the Dope in action. What more shall I ask???
AnG3L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th Aug 2011, 17:43   #107
p0Pe
gief cake?

How bout a hamburger with cheese and bacon?
Old 30th Aug 2011, 18:27   #108
RedManc
Supermodder

RedManc has yet to learn the way of the DremelRedManc has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
A Bacon Cheeseburger ? Sensational!

The 'Power Supply Unit Cable Efficiency Unit' looks really good, definately buy a second AX1200 just incase!
Old 30th Aug 2011, 19:37   #109
p0Pe
gief cake?

Lets just hope that I dont blow this up?
Old 30th Aug 2011, 20:08   #110
Nutman

Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Quote:
Originally Posted by p0Pe View Post
I think Paul will be sorry to read that, especially because he is from the Philippines
Wow, humongeous mistake, haha. But he looks so Thai-ish?

Old 30th Aug 2011, 20:19   #111
Angel OD
Pump Killer

Angel OD - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Angel OD - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Angel OD - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Angel OD - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Angel OD - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Angel OD - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Angel OD - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Angel OD - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Angel OD - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Angel OD - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Angel OD - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by p0Pe View Post
Lets just hope that I dont blow this up?
Since you have always been so nice to me, I'm gonna go ahead and guess it blows up!

Very nice man! Really cool!
http://forums.bit-tech.net/showthread.php?t=207889 - Motm nominee
The Theory of Everything http://forums.bit-tech.net/showthread.php?t=219504 - Motm WINNER!
Angel OD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th Aug 2011, 20:42   #112
p0Pe
gief cake?

Hehe... I have yet to blow a PSU up, so lets hope it dont go
While I wait on my package, I am working on a little project that I might show tomorrow Depends on how the things look when I take it out of the oven tomorrow
Old 31st Aug 2011, 21:37   #113
riekmaharg2
has finished Blue Horizon

riekmaharg2 has yet to learn the way of the Dremelriekmaharg2 has yet to learn the way of the Dremelriekmaharg2 has yet to learn the way of the Dremelriekmaharg2 has yet to learn the way of the Dremelriekmaharg2 has yet to learn the way of the Dremelriekmaharg2 has yet to learn the way of the Dremelriekmaharg2 has yet to learn the way of the Dremelriekmaharg2 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Nice job on the 3D printing

Silent Fiberglass PC

Completed * Blue Horizon * - 2012
riekmaharg2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st Aug 2011, 22:09   #114
Raiden
Portuguese reviewer

Raiden has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
You Sir Pope are insane hhahaha

It´s going to be a crazy modd keep on my friend
Raiden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st Sep 2011, 15:07   #115
p0Pe
gief cake?

Finally! My package arrived

But first, lets have a look at some other stuff I did:

First of all, I will be swapping the EK D5 tops with other ones, since I do not want to be told that I used the wrong fluid if something went wrong with them -.-

I also made a top for the printed part. Dont know if this will be the final one yet, but I think so.

Under UV, it looks like this. When painted black it will not shine trough this much

Also made another plate for the back holes with M8 printed into it.

And a go trough thingie - will show more of this in a later update

And then these! 390 Euro worth of radiators from Aquacomputer!!! These puppy´s are the BOMB!

Multiple in and out points - will come in handy later when routing hoses!

Since these things are build as 140 mm radiators they barely fit! With barely I REALLY mean barely.

As you can see here, barely means that there is less than a mm to the wall Because of this, I have to modify the motherboard tray.

Thats all for now fokes Next up - Makin two radiators connect without hoses!
Old 1st Sep 2011, 17:38   #116
riekmaharg2
has finished Blue Horizon

riekmaharg2 has yet to learn the way of the Dremelriekmaharg2 has yet to learn the way of the Dremelriekmaharg2 has yet to learn the way of the Dremelriekmaharg2 has yet to learn the way of the Dremelriekmaharg2 has yet to learn the way of the Dremelriekmaharg2 has yet to learn the way of the Dremelriekmaharg2 has yet to learn the way of the Dremelriekmaharg2 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Ah, nice design on the PSU hider thingy and those rads are huge

Silent Fiberglass PC

Completed * Blue Horizon * - 2012
riekmaharg2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st Sep 2011, 18:34   #117
Waynio
Mmmm Donuts

Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.
I really like those rads & that psu cable cover is sweet .
Waynio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st Sep 2011, 21:08   #118
The_Gnu
8-bit addict

The_Gnu is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.The_Gnu is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.The_Gnu is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.The_Gnu is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.The_Gnu is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.The_Gnu is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.The_Gnu is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.The_Gnu is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.The_Gnu is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.The_Gnu is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.The_Gnu is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Wah.. how did I miss this one and Im glad I found it cause this is looking sweet. I love 3D printers...havn't had the time to play with them that much but I love em anyway. Open ups for whole new way of creating.

Looking awsome so far

Project: ProtoHype (paused)
Project: GET A LIFE (Complete)
Project: Widescreen Projector(Complete)
Guide: How to brush Aluminum
The_Gnu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st Sep 2011, 22:04   #119
Nutman

Cool lookin' rads! Are the sides made from alu or steel?

Old 4th Sep 2011, 21:53   #120
p0Pe
gief cake?

Thanks all!
Nutman, I dont know really I think it is steel, as it dont feel like alu.

Another dude asked for some more pics of the radiators mounted, so here they are. They really takes up more space than intended These things are HUGE

View Mode