bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > bit-tech.net > Article Discussion

Old 31st May 2011, 11:16   #1
CardJoe
Freelance Journalist
bit-tech Staff

CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Sony: PSN fully restored by weekened

http://www.bit-tech.net/news/gaming/...-by-weekened/1

I was Bit-tech's Games Editor. Now I'm freelance. Find me at:

www.joemartinwords.com

@joethreepwood on Twitter
CardJoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st May 2011, 11:28   #2
Sketchee
Suddenly, looters! Hundreds of 'em!

Sketchee - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Sketchee - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Sketchee - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Sketchee - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Sketchee - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Sketchee - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Sketchee - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Sketchee - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Sketchee - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Sketchee - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Sketchee - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!
Marvellous! I've not had the internet for the last month anyway, it should be installed tomorrow. Perfect time to get me free games!
Old 31st May 2011, 12:00   #3
Nikumba
Supermodder

Nikumba is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Nikumba is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Nikumba is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Nikumba is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Nikumba is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Nikumba is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Nikumba is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Nikumba is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Nikumba is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Nikumba is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Nikumba is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Cool means I can get my free games
Nikumba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st May 2011, 12:04   #4
faugusztin
I *am* the guy with two left hands

faugusztin is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.faugusztin is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.faugusztin is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.faugusztin is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.faugusztin is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.faugusztin is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.faugusztin is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.faugusztin is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.faugusztin is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.faugusztin is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.faugusztin is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Plans can go horribly wrong - best example is PSN itself.
Old 31st May 2011, 12:57   #5
WarrenJ
Mod Master

WarrenJ is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.WarrenJ is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.WarrenJ is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.WarrenJ is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.WarrenJ is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.WarrenJ is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.WarrenJ is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.WarrenJ is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.WarrenJ is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.WarrenJ is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.WarrenJ is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
nice spelling of the title
WarrenJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st May 2011, 13:05   #6
kenco_uk
I unsuccessfully then tried again

kenco_uk is a Super Spamming Saiyankenco_uk is a Super Spamming Saiyankenco_uk is a Super Spamming Saiyankenco_uk is a Super Spamming Saiyankenco_uk is a Super Spamming Saiyankenco_uk is a Super Spamming Saiyankenco_uk is a Super Spamming Saiyankenco_uk is a Super Spamming Saiyankenco_uk is a Super Spamming Saiyankenco_uk is a Super Spamming Saiyankenco_uk is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Quote:
Originally Posted by WarrenJ View Post
nice spelling of the title
It's not only the title that has spelling errors
The copy editor has had too much caffeine again.

Brilliant news though - I hope there's lots of content, i.e. demos/trailers etc to catch up on.
Old 31st May 2011, 13:32   #7
Gundam God
Minimodder

Gundam God has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
I have a HK and Jpn account and PSN is working fine on both of these. I assume the line about not all services returning means the store for those areas won't be up as soon as others?
Gundam God is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st May 2011, 18:27   #8
PaulC2K
Star Citizen

PaulC2K has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
"The PlayStation Network was taken offline on April 20th, meaning it will have offline for approximately 43 days."
I guess the ~77 million people who've been using it for the last few weeks werent connecting via the PSN network then, so telepathy perhaps?

Seriously, why report on something if you're not going to check what your reporting is accurate? The only thing which has been missing has been the store and the ability to redeem vouchers which should have been created during the downtime. I've activated 2 codes created *before* the downtime, as they can still be claimed, though if it involves downloading something you're still stuck, but online access codes will work just fine. You can even do it via web browser. I suspect anything created up until the intrusion is basically being queued and a nice big backlog of codes should be sitting there.
PaulC2K is offline   Reply With Quote