bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > bit-tech.net > Article Discussion

Old 31st May 2011, 15:24   #1
Claave
You Rebel scum

Claave has yet to learn the way of the DremelClaave has yet to learn the way of the DremelClaave has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Computex 2011 Predictions

Weve already seen some news from Taiwan, but we thought wed put together a few predictions before the show starts in earnest and see how they come out....

http://www.bit-tech.net/blog/2011/05...1-predictions/

Win more things with CPC and bit-tech
Claave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st May 2011, 16:47   #2
the_kille4
Chaos will rule da world.eventually

the_kille4 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
For me, I am more interested in the tablet side of things... as I am waiting for some Honeycomb based tablets. Especially from Archos as it is rumored that their Gen 9 would come out in June.

However, the LGA 2011... the processors based on X79chipset would take center stage for me.... I've been waiting for a X58 replacement since... I bought the core i7 920 (C0). Pity the 7xxx series aren't out yet so I will have to do with my 4870. At least I will be able to save for a triple monitor setup.
the_kille4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st Jun 2011, 00:20   #3
TWeaK
Supermodder

TWeaK has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
My 2 year contract is finally going to run out at the end of next month, so I'd really like to see some Tegra phones on their way!
TWeaK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd Jun 2011, 06:56   #4
IvanIvanovich
будет глотать вашу душу.

IvanIvanovich is a Super Spamming SaiyanIvanIvanovich is a Super Spamming SaiyanIvanIvanovich is a Super Spamming SaiyanIvanIvanovich is a Super Spamming SaiyanIvanIvanovich is a Super Spamming SaiyanIvanIvanovich is a Super Spamming SaiyanIvanIvanovich is a Super Spamming SaiyanIvanIvanovich is a Super Spamming SaiyanIvanIvanovich is a Super Spamming SaiyanIvanIvanovich is a Super Spamming SaiyanIvanIvanovich is a Super Spamming Saiyan
i predict lots of people spending more time looking at the booth girls than anything else on display.
[end of line] intel xeon x3460 | evga p55 sli | 16gb mushkin blackline 16000 | evga gtx670 | seagate 600 240gb | creative titanium hd | seasonic ss460fl | gh60 keyboard | logitech g700 | achieva shimian qh270
IvanIvanovich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th Jun 2011, 21:34   #5
mckoneds
Minimodder

mckoneds has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
I would be excited to see some quad core tablet's in action. I'd also like to see if there will be some smaller tablets coming to the market. Think Blackberry Playbook, but with android as the OS.
mckoneds is offline   Reply With Quote