bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Modding > Project Logs

Old 2nd Jun 2011, 12:16   #1
paultan
R E V E N T O N

paultan is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.paultan is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.paultan is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.paultan is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.paultan is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.paultan is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.paultan is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.paultan is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.paultan is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.paultan is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.paultan is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
PAULTAN Designs: Lamborghini Aventador J PC (Continued)

Lamborghini Aventador PC

Yes, I'll start early but no fixed date when it should be done.
I have listed the features of that next project but I will not post it yet because it's too confidential. I don't want the give my ideas without me making it happen. The next project I'll be building has one goal, be like the Aventador- advanced, sleek, futuristic and most of all elegantly sexy. Reaching this goal needs more research and try new things that I have never done nor seen before in the modding industry(well, atleast I will try). I will try to improve and exceed my quality of design and work. This will be my next masterpiece. The Aventador!

Last edited by paultan; 1st Jan 2013 at 10:29.
paultan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd Jun 2011, 13:07   #2
paultan
R E V E N T O N

paultan is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.paultan is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.paultan is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.paultan is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.paultan is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.paultan is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.paultan is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.paultan is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.paultan is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.paultan is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.paultan is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
The Chasis

The Chasis that I will be using is the gift Silverstone gave me last April

It's the New Silverstone Raven 03 Black w/ window

This case is heavy, I love where they placed the PSU this time and made it shorter than the previous Raven 02. It's really beautiful and lots of features.

The position of the HDD are on the back of the mobo tray and they also placed a lot of new awesome fans and they also put this wonderful fan brackets in front of the case for maximum airflow intake. The only thing I don't like about it is the rear part of the case. It's plain and plain. haha as if it was not finished or the designer got lazy or something, compare to the RV01 from front to back every detail has a face. This one has no ass at all. booo!

Old 2nd Jun 2011, 14:23   #3
paultan
R E V E N T O N

initial front design

initial front design. Not final and still not happy with it.

Old 2nd Jun 2011, 17:50   #4
Razer2007
Building Proxima

Razer2007 has yet to learn the way of the DremelRazer2007 has yet to learn the way of the DremelRazer2007 has yet to learn the way of the DremelRazer2007 has yet to learn the way of the DremelRazer2007 has yet to learn the way of the DremelRazer2007 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
oh my oh my oh my oh my oh my oh my this is gonna be gooood. I love the front panel concept!
------------------------------------------------------
Razer2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd Jun 2011, 21:45   #5
Mork
Multimodder

Mork has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Another lambo mod from paultan?!

subbed!
Mork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd Jun 2011, 22:43   #6
lamanl
So little done, so much to do

lamanl has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
yes i want to see the END RESULT

and in between

definitely subbed !

My PC: I7 4770K | Gigabyte GA-Z87X-UD3H | Corsair Vengeance Blue 4x4GB | EVGA GTX770 SC ACX | Kingston KC100 240GB |
lamanl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd Jun 2011, 22:58   #7
Rockbell
What's a Dremel?

Rockbell has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
This project is going to be stunning!

subbed!
Rockbell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd Jun 2011, 02:44   #8
paultan
R E V E N T O N

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razer2007 View Post
oh my oh my oh my oh my oh my oh my this is gonna be gooood. I love the front panel concept!
thanks but I need to make it look more natural looking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mork View Post
Another lambo mod from paultan?!

subbed!
yup!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamanl View Post
yes i want to see the END RESULT

and in between

definitely subbed !
I hope so too
Old 3rd Jun 2011, 09:07   #9
KiiYzOo
Multimodder

KiiYzOo has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
can't wait to see how this is gonna turn out after seeing the 690 even though I personally don't like the rv03 at all
KiiYzOo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd Jun 2011, 16:29   #10
murtoz
Busy procrastinating

murtoz has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Cool! I think it would look great if you somehow incorporate the air intakes from the corners of the car's bumper on the lower front of your case.
murtoz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th Jun 2011, 00:46   #11
paultan
R E V E N T O N

Does anyone knows how to get in touch with AMD? I wanna show them this project and I want to feature Bulldozer for this project.
Old 4th Jun 2011, 06:49   #12
paultan
R E V E N T O N

teaser again

Old 4th Jun 2011, 08:14   #13
Razer2007
Building Proxima

Razer2007 has yet to learn the way of the DremelRazer2007 has yet to learn the way of the DremelRazer2007 has yet to learn the way of the DremelRazer2007 has yet to learn the way of the DremelRazer2007 has yet to learn the way of the DremelRazer2007 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Ooooh. BULLDOZER!! That teaser loos awesome. Is it a 3d rendering?

If you find out how to contact them, can you please let me know via PM?
------------------------------------------------------
Razer2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th Aug 2011, 22:15   #14
Nutman
Never stuck with stock@Hotmods.net

Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Subbed for life!

Project: Nutman - Sponsored by: Coolerkit - Specialtech - EK Waterblocks
Nutman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th Aug 2011, 23:07   #15
RedManc
Supermodder

RedManc has yet to learn the way of the DremelRedManc has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Seriously looking forward to this build! Had a few thoughts about an Aventador case myself best leaving it in your capable hand though

I beg you to consider painting it Giallo Evros
Old 8th Aug 2011, 10:29   #16
awok3N
Who dares wins.

awok3N has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
This is going to be awesome, do a Dodge Charger-Hemi version case next time tho, i reckon you could knock that one of the field smoothly with your skills bro
MediaPC: i5 2500k @ 4GHz - Asus GTX 460 - 8GB XMS3 1600 - GA-Z68MA-D2H-B3 - 650W - Lian Li PC-C50
In-game: GW2 - Zevyr/Evertsen <BF3 - everts3N>
awok3N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th Aug 2011, 12:40   #17
StonieX
Multimodder

StonieX has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Oh yeah, another Paultan Lambo project!
subbed!
StonieX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th Aug 2011, 18:58   #18
THP Dan
Minimodder