bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > bit-tech.net > Article Discussion

View Poll Results: Which mods do you like the best?
Corsair Graphite 490T bullet by thechoozen 39 33.62%
ExoSkeleton by Mystikal0412 54 46.55%
IncredibLi A70F by Tonton Buddy 16 13.79%
INVERTED by ToB1 10 8.62%
LiLi Tower by kier 52 44.83%
TJ07- RED by paz45 8 6.90%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 116. You may not vote on this poll

Old 6th Jun 2011, 09:10   #1
arcticstoat
Who is the Milkman?

arcticstoat can run Crysisarcticstoat can run Crysisarcticstoat can run Crysisarcticstoat can run Crysisarcticstoat can run Crysisarcticstoat can run Crysisarcticstoat can run Crysisarcticstoat can run Crysisarcticstoat can run Crysisarcticstoat can run Crysisarcticstoat can run Crysis
Mod of the Month May 2011

We take a look at six of the best new modding projects, and you can vote for your favourite.

http://www.bit-tech.net/modding/mod-...nth-may-2011/1

As with the last few months, we've enabled multiple votes, so you can vote for more than one project if you're finding it hard to choose.
Old 6th Jun 2011, 11:19   #2
coolmiester
Coolermaster Legend

coolmiester - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!coolmiester - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!coolmiester - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!coolmiester - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!coolmiester - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!coolmiester - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!coolmiester - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!coolmiester - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!coolmiester - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!coolmiester - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!coolmiester - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!
Its the ultimate compliment to see some of your own mods turn up in others work logs so for that reason alone, IncredibLi A70F by Tonton Buddy gets my vote
coolmiester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th Jun 2011, 11:21   #3
kaiser
Minimodder

kaiser has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Definitely a good selection this month but at a push my vote had to go to Corsair Graphite 490T Bullet by 'thechoozen', the level of finish on the mod is impeccable and makes me wonder why case makers aren't making mini-chassis like that already. It just makes sense!
kaiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th Jun 2011, 12:32   #4
Haphestus
....the folding under dog

Haphestus has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
The Li Li tower, has the T Virus inside.........run for the hills!!!

Epic Builds guys
Haphestus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th Jun 2011, 13:05   #5
Yemerich
I can has PERSUADETRON?

Yemerich is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitYemerich is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitYemerich is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitYemerich is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitYemerich is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitYemerich is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitYemerich is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitYemerich is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitYemerich is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitYemerich is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitYemerich is almost as Godly as yodasarmpit
From the depths of a modders heart, thanks again buddies!

Anyway my vote goes to exoesqueleton. Always for a scratch build. Mystikal acomplished something I tried to do many times until I gave up that is a good soldering job.

Cheers mate!
Hades (Best advanced casemod design CP-Brazil 2010)

Take a look on my projects here.

Last edited by Combatus; 6th Jun 2011 at 14:07.
Yemerich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th Jun 2011, 13:21   #6
stonedsurd
Is a cackling Yuletide Belgian

stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Exoskeleton is mental! In the best way possible
Old 6th Jun 2011, 15:26   #7
Rodhizzle
What's a Dremel?

Rodhizzle has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Li Li tower all the way.
Rodhizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th Jun 2011, 15:36   #8
kier
-----------------

kier should be considered for presidentkier should be considered for presidentkier should be considered for presidentkier should be considered for presidentkier should be considered for presidentkier should be considered for presidentkier should be considered for presidentkier should be considered for presidentkier should be considered for presidentkier should be considered for presidentkier should be considered for president
Thnx again Bit-tech, now I have a better reason to finish the LiLi

kier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th Jun 2011, 15:49   #9
Mystikal0412
Safety First, Think Twice!

Mystikal0412 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Thanks bit-tech, for the nomination. It came as a big surprise for us and at first we thought we would not even 'bother' you with our casemod. We were doubting if it could match the high-standards of this forum. So a big surprise and an even bigger thank you!

Last edited by Mystikal0412; 6th Jun 2011 at 15:55.
Mystikal0412 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th Jun 2011, 16:38   #10
(RFFN)-SqUeD
I eat dremels for breakfast

(RFFN)-SqUeD has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Omg, im following the builds on Bit-tech for about 7 years (a long time anyway) I'm helping Mystikal on the EXO build and told him to post here on THE modders Site. this just because i thougt it would be fun and never expecting that we would be nominated for the MOTM.............

I'm still speechless with a big though!!!!!!!

Thankz Bit-tech crew and all the modders here on the forum for inspiring me with my case mods over the past years (maybe i should have posted here earlier haha )

- Modding isn't a hobby its a lifestyle -
(RFFN)-SqUeD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th Jun 2011, 19:09   #11
MeddlE
Supermodder

MeddlE is definitely a rep cheat.MeddlE is definitely a rep cheat.MeddlE is definitely a rep cheat.MeddlE is definitely a rep cheat.MeddlE is definitely a rep cheat.MeddlE is definitely a rep cheat.MeddlE is definitely a rep cheat.MeddlE is definitely a rep cheat.MeddlE is definitely a rep cheat.MeddlE is definitely a rep cheat.MeddlE is definitely a rep cheat.
My vote would go to Inverted but I can't vote, is this a post count thing?
MeddlE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th Jun 2011, 23:43   #12
Tonton Buddy
Minimodder

Tonton Buddy has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolmiester
Its the ultimate compliment to see some of your own mods turn up in others work logs so for that reason alone, IncredibLi A70F by Tonton Buddy gets my vote

Hii coolmiester, thanks a lot for your vote!
I posted a lot of news pict' on my workblog this evening, i cannot before because i began a new job since one month and it take a lot of my time...
Tonton Buddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th Jun 2011, 00:19   #13
coolmiester
Coolermaster Legend

coolmiester - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!coolmiester - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!coolmiester - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!coolmiester - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!coolmiester - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!coolmiester - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!coolmiester - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!coolmiester - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!coolmiester - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!coolmiester - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!coolmiester - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonton Buddy View Post
Hii coolmiester, thanks a lot for your vote!
I posted a lot of news pict' on my workblog this evening, i cannot before because i began a new job since one month and it take a lot of my time...
You're welcome

Sure its nice to get a bit of recognition now and again but in reality i post my work logs worldwide (always have done) so it would be pretty naive of me to think that everyone who implemented a design or two idea in their mod to give a heads up to where they got the idea,
but surely the very fact that someone would consider an idea good enough to emulate in their own mod is recognition enough for me
coolmiester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th Jun 2011, 14:35   #14
Mystikal0412
Safety First, Think Twice!

Mystikal0412 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Originally Posted by MeddlE View Post
My vote would go to Inverted but I can't vote, is this a post count thing?
No it's not. You have to vote in the above graph.
Mystikal0412 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th Jun 2011, 14:37   #15
MeddlE
Supermodder

MeddlE is definitely a rep cheat.MeddlE is definitely a rep cheat.MeddlE is definitely a rep cheat.MeddlE is definitely a rep cheat.MeddlE is definitely a rep cheat.MeddlE is definitely a rep cheat.MeddlE is definitely a rep cheat.MeddlE is definitely a rep cheat.MeddlE is definitely a rep cheat.MeddlE is definitely a rep cheat.MeddlE is definitely a rep cheat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystikal0412 View Post
No it's not. You have to vote in the above graph.
Thanks, but at the time it said "You may not vote". That changed a couple of hours after I posted.
MeddlE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th Jun 2011, 17:56   #16
bulldogjeff
The modding head is firmly back on.

bulldogjeff is a Super Spamming Saiyanbulldogjeff is a Super Spamming Saiyanbulldogjeff is a Super Spamming Saiyanbulldogjeff is a Super Spamming Saiyanbulldogjeff is a Super Spamming Saiyanbulldogjeff is a Super Spamming Saiyanbulldogjeff is a Super Spamming Saiyanbulldogjeff is a Super Spamming Saiyanbulldogjeff is a Super Spamming Saiyanbulldogjeff is a Super Spamming Saiyanbulldogjeff is a Super Spamming Saiyan
I've just noticed that kier has taken an early lead. Has anyone ever won 2 MOTD's in a row before? Don't get me wrong I'm not moaning ,I voted for kier, I'm just curious.
bulldogjeff is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 8th Jun 2011, 14:52   #17
ewashbrook
What's a Dremel?

ewashbrook has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
The frozenQ reseervoirs look exactly like the anti t-virus injections from the resident evil film series....nice!
ewashbrook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th Jun 2011, 21:27   #18
Karrek
Multimodder

Karrek has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Yeah, it won't let me vote either. It says: "Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 98. You may not vote on this poll"

I'll see if that changes on it's own. I guess that's what I get for being the newbie. Excellent choices fro MOTM - it is inspiring to see these projects.
Karrek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th Jun 2011, 23:30   #19
Waynio
Mmmm Donuts

Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.
Corsair Graphite 490T bullet by thechoozen - Awesome case chopping, awesome body work, awesome paint work, sweet little awesome case .

ExoSkeleton by Mystikal0412 - Like how this is regular form made interesting, very cool look .

IncredibLi A70F by Tonton Buddy - Nice modding & amusing log & more nice modding also I have to say this is flipping good modding & matches the quality of the Lian-Li case very well.

INVERTED by ToB1 - Had a look through the log to see what I've been missing & when I got to the modem in the case I just thought awesome idea the overall build is looking great .

LiLi Tower by kier - Hmmm I wasn't sure I was liking it at first was thinking you was going nuts with the lighting but persisted with checking all the updates & it's turning out a really nice case mod stack .

TJ07- RED by paz45 - Tidy & a good rig .

Ugh, yeah I've got to pick a top 3 .

Corsair Graphite 490T bullet by thechoozen
ExoSkeleton by Mystikal0412
Can't decide between LiLi Tower by kier & INVERTED by ToB1 & IncredibLi A70F by Tonton Buddy.

So I'd have to vote for all lol but gotta be more decisive although to be honest I kinda feel like voting for all, they all have their own qualitys & they all got nominated but I guess that cheapens the vote counts a bit if I voted for all, ok new new rule for me if I pick certain ones as clear awesome, I'll vote for those, if I can't make my mind up I'll pass but after re reading what I said I have picked a clear top 3 .

Corsair Graphite 490T bullet by thechoozen - For a perfect chop job & sweet paint job & other various awesome mods within the case .

ExoSkeleton by Mystikal0412 - For making a regular form case be so irregular with it's awesome looks .

IncredibLi A70F by Tonton Buddy - for complimenting a Lian-Li case so very well with plenty of great alu work .

I think I've chosen well .
Waynio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th Jun 2011, 23:34   #20
Waynio
Mmmm Donuts

Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by (RFFN)-SqUeD View Post
Omg, im following the builds on Bit-tech for about 7 years (a long time anyway) I'm helping Mystikal on the EXO build and told him to post here on THE modders Site. this just because i thougt it would be fun and never expecting that we would be nominated for the MOTM.............

I'm still speechless with a big though!!!!!!!

Thankz Bit-tech crew and all the modders here on the forum for inspiring me with my case mods over the past years (maybe i should have posted here earlier haha )

- Modding isn't a hobby its a lifestyle -
Woo hoo glad you did mate, really like this one .

- Modding isn't a hobby its a lifestyle = Yeah I'm feeling this more & more .
Waynio is offline   Reply With Quote