bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > bit-tech.net > Article Discussion

Old 8th Jun 2011, 12:00   #1
CardJoe
Freelance Journalist
bit-tech Staff

CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Onlive to launch tablet client before 2012

http://www.bit-tech.net/news/gaming/...-before-2012/1

I was Bit-tech's Games Editor. Now I'm freelance. Find me at:

www.joemartinwords.com

@joethreepwood on Twitter
CardJoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th Jun 2011, 12:01   #2
coolius
Multimodder

coolius has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
probably not a good idea to try using it over a 3G connection however.
Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate x64

coolius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th Jun 2011, 12:05   #3
adam_bagpuss
Have you tried turning it off/on ?

adam_bagpuss - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!adam_bagpuss - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!adam_bagpuss - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!adam_bagpuss - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!adam_bagpuss - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!adam_bagpuss - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!adam_bagpuss - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!adam_bagpuss - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!adam_bagpuss - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!adam_bagpuss - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!adam_bagpuss - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!
its not even good on a fast broadband connection from what ive read so this is still pretty fail
Old 8th Jun 2011, 12:06   #4
Jamie
ex-Bit-Tech code junkie

Jamie has yet to learn the way of the DremelJamie has yet to learn the way of the DremelJamie has yet to learn the way of the DremelJamie has yet to learn the way of the DremelJamie has yet to learn the way of the DremelJamie has yet to learn the way of the DremelJamie has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
When they launch over here can they also upgrade my internet connection so I can actually use the service?
Old 8th Jun 2011, 13:10   #5
DriftCarl
Supermodder

DriftCarl has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
I tried the demo that you can download and ti seemed pretty good. Obviously I was connecting to servers in USA as thats the only place it is live at the moment. I played from the UK and there was some noticable mouse lag, which I wasnt at all suprised considering the distance between servers.
As the UK is a smaller place I would expect pings to be a little better. I probably wont subscribe to the service but it seems better than what I expected it to be when they first announced it.
The graphics are crap though, I would rather install the game on my own machnie, since the prices are about the same...
DriftCarl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th Jun 2011, 13:45   #6
Denis_iii
Ultramodder

Denis_iii has yet to learn the way of the DremelDenis_iii has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
when they have a pay per month play any again any time any where model like netflix i will sign up and not look back.
Denis_iii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th Jun 2011, 14:01   #7
enciem
Multimodder

enciem has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
In a few years someone will find one of these controllers in the back of their cupboard and remember it with slightly less nostalgia than they have for the battery munching game gear
enciem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th Jun 2011, 12:48   #8
Ending Credits
Bunned

Ending Credits is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Ending Credits is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Ending Credits is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Ending Credits is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Ending Credits is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Ending Credits is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Ending Credits is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Ending Credits is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Ending Credits is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Ending Credits is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Ending Credits is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
I was saying a couple of days ago that I was suprised that no one has done this yet, guess I was wrong.
Ending Credits is offline   Reply With Quote