bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > bit-tech.net > Article Discussion

Old 15th Jun 2011, 07:44   #1
arcticstoat
Who is the Milkman?

arcticstoat can run Crysisarcticstoat can run Crysisarcticstoat can run Crysisarcticstoat can run Crysisarcticstoat can run Crysisarcticstoat can run Crysisarcticstoat can run Crysisarcticstoat can run Crysisarcticstoat can run Crysisarcticstoat can run Crysisarcticstoat can run Crysis
Gaming 27 - The PlayStation Ryvita

This week Joe, Clive and Harry are joined by David Hing, who sits down to help discuss the wealth of news that poured out of E3 2011 last week. This includes the unveiling of the Nintendo Wii U and the PlayStation Vita, as well as the release dates for Mass Effect 3 and Battlefield 3...

http://www.bit-tech.net/blog/podcast...tation-ryvita/
Old 15th Jun 2011, 08:00   #2
Whindog
Supermodder

Whindog has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
hardware podcasts features music by.......thats nice to know, whats it for the gaming podcast?? .....HINT: I know its the same
Old 15th Jun 2011, 08:00   #3
Whindog
Supermodder

Ohhh....adn

1ST!!!!
Old 15th Jun 2011, 08:23   #4
arcticstoat
Who is the Milkman?

arcticstoat can run Crysisarcticstoat can run Crysisarcticstoat can run Crysisarcticstoat can run Crysisarcticstoat can run Crysisarcticstoat can run Crysisarcticstoat can run Crysisarcticstoat can run Crysisarcticstoat can run Crysisarcticstoat can run Crysisarcticstoat can run Crysis
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whindog
hardware podcasts features music by.......thats nice to know, whats it for the gaming podcast?? .....HINT: I know its the same
:P
Old 15th Jun 2011, 09:11   #5
Bindibadgi
I Mod, Therefore I Own

Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.
YAY <3<3 gaming podcasts
Bindibadgi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th Jun 2011, 15:08   #6
.//TuNdRa
Resident Bulldozer Guru

.//TuNdRa is definitely a rep cheat..//TuNdRa is definitely a rep cheat..//TuNdRa is definitely a rep cheat..//TuNdRa is definitely a rep cheat..//TuNdRa is definitely a rep cheat..//TuNdRa is definitely a rep cheat..//TuNdRa is definitely a rep cheat..//TuNdRa is definitely a rep cheat..//TuNdRa is definitely a rep cheat..//TuNdRa is definitely a rep cheat..//TuNdRa is definitely a rep cheat.
I'd like to point out the Ryvita uses a Tegra chipset, to my knowledge. ;3
Dozy Beast: AMD FX8120 | Thermalright Archon | Asus Crosshair V Formula | 16GB (4x4GB) Corsair Vengeance LP | Asus Xonar DX/XD | 2X SLI KFA2 550Ti White Edition | Silverstone SSTG1000W | Silverstone Raven RV-02B V1.7 | OCZ Agility 3 60GB | 2x WD 3TB RED RAID0 | Lite-on Blu-ray ROM
Dell U2913WM | Sennheiser HD 485s | Creative Gigaworks T40s | Logitech G13 | Microsoft Sidewinder X6 | Cyborg R.A.T 9
.//TuNdRa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th Jun 2011, 11:10   #7
Whindog
Supermodder

Answered my question again!!!

Bob Bopoltin.......thats so my new screen name...lol

Thanks Guys.
Old 17th Jun 2011, 23:25   #8
Toploaded
Supermodder

Toploaded has yet to learn the way of the DremelToploaded has yet to learn the way of the DremelToploaded has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Can't wait for the PSV myself, and I actually have some faith Sony have gotten it right with this one (not that the original PSP was a failure, some rather flippant remarks in this podcast, although the psp go was a joke).

I think what will really help is this will have a good period of time in existence before the next gen consoles come out so it will be a true 'current gen' console in your hand, and the duel analogs will convince many FPS gamers that gave the PSP a miss to give this a try.

Devs certainly seem to think it's got a future looking at the backing it's getting. From what I read somewhere (I forget if it was confirmed or rumors) but I think Sony have made a lot of effort to ensure that it's pretty easy to scale and port from PS3 to PSV.

And good on them for the duel touch pads, this could turn out to be epic or a flop, but it's nice to see some innovation from Sony and I think means that the PSV will be able to handle both causal and hardcore games equally as well and better then any other platform, and at a very reasonable price (About half the price of a modern top end smart phone).
Toploaded is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th Jun 2011, 02:03   #9
Canon
Reformed

Canon should be considered for presidentCanon should be considered for presidentCanon should be considered for presidentCanon should be considered for presidentCanon should be considered for presidentCanon should be considered for presidentCanon should be considered for presidentCanon should be considered for presidentCanon should be considered for presidentCanon should be considered for presidentCanon should be considered for president
I enjoyed hearing a swear word instead of a beep for once, just thought I should drop that in there incase you want to fix that.