bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Modding > Project Logs

Old 5th Nov 2011, 16:59   #181
l3p
www.^.nl

l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
So are you my friend
l3p is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th Nov 2011, 18:59   #182
Nutman
Never stuck with stock@Hotmods.net

Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
So, now you're not only an ASUS and Bitspower whore, but also a Dremel whore?
You're a pretty high-class hooker.

No, seriously: WELL DONE!
I got a couple of those Dremel accessories myself - but I'd like to see if that router table is any good. Do you plan to use it soon?

Project: Nutman - Sponsored by: Coolerkit - Specialtech - EK Waterblocks
Nutman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th Nov 2011, 19:31   #183
l3p
www.^.nl

l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
I would lke to try everything asap but time is the problem
As soon as i tried it I'll send you a pm with what i think about it!
Old 5th Nov 2011, 22:30   #184
Nutman

Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Awesome, thanks!

Old 6th Nov 2011, 01:39   #185
xSoMBrAx
Supermodder

xSoMBrAx has yet to learn the way of the DremelxSoMBrAx has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
It's not the tools you know... but they do help a lot hehe congrats you deserve it

Follow me on Facebook!
xSoMBrAx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th Nov 2011, 15:48   #186
jeckulz
Supermodder

jeckulz - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youjeckulz - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youjeckulz - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youjeckulz - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youjeckulz - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youjeckulz - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youjeckulz - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youjeckulz - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youjeckulz - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youjeckulz - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youjeckulz - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on you
Was all that stuff free???!!!
You lucky, lucky man! : D
jeckulz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th Nov 2011, 13:20   #187
OmightyOne
Multimodder

OmightyOne has yet to learn the way of the DremelOmightyOne has yet to learn the way of the DremelOmightyOne has yet to learn the way of the DremelOmightyOne has yet to learn the way of the DremelOmightyOne has yet to learn the way of the DremelOmightyOne has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
One of the first mods I'm reading through and I’m loving it ! So jealous of the Dremel parts. Keep it up, looking forward to seeing it finished!
OmightyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th Nov 2011, 15:22   #188
l3p
www.^.nl

Thanks OmightyOne! Have fun reading through at all those wonderfull buildlogs
Old 20th Nov 2011, 22:32   #189
l3p
www.^.nl

Here an explanation why it all takes a little longer then expected

Well some packages took a few months to arrive.
Also the 2 Matrix cards from Asus will not find it's place in my mod cause of a little mistake
Rogier from Asus Benelux fully compensated this with the best news I could get...
Instead of 2 Matrix cards..... An Asus Mars II !!!! (And yes I want to watercool it :P)

Thanks Rogier, you really rock!!!

Another thing that kept me from going on.. my attic is completely ready to mod there.
The problem is, my 1 yr old daughter sleeps very bad. (Yes she's like her dad, starts living when it's dark)
So I moved the pc downstairs again this weekend. Now i can go on modding in the night

Changed the black and blue Asus GX800 for a black and red Asus GX900

Also been playing again with the RGB leds, want to place 2 strips on both sides for a nice effect.

Maybe going to use an RF controller, going to test this week if that one has a red-glow-up-and-down function.

And a picture of how cosy I'm sitting at the kitchen table again.

Last edited by l3p; 20th Nov 2011 at 22:58.
Old 20th Nov 2011, 22:44   #190
KoSoVaR^
Professional Sleever & Modder

KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
WTF a mars II ???? now im damn jealous!
KoSoVaR^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st Nov 2011, 10:36   #191
Razer2007
Building Proxima

Razer2007 has yet to learn the way of the DremelRazer2007 has yet to learn the way of the DremelRazer2007 has yet to learn the way of the DremelRazer2007 has yet to learn the way of the DremelRazer2007 has yet to learn the way of the DremelRazer2007 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Originally Posted by KoSoVaR^ View Post
Me too Some people just have it all... I'll also be there one day.

After you L3p D3sk you just exploded. The world loved it and everyone is just jumping in your wagon. Well done. You are complete
------------------------------------------------------
Razer2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st Nov 2011, 16:37   #192
l3p
www.^.nl

Sorry guys, really can't help it.
I was completely speechless too when they told me.
But offcourse it they want to ride with me it's fine to me
Old 21st Nov 2011, 16:45   #193
yassarikhan786
Ultramodder(Not)

yassarikhan786 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.yassarikhan786 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.yassarikhan786 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.yassarikhan786 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.yassarikhan786 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.yassarikhan786 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.yassarikhan786 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.yassarikhan786 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.yassarikhan786 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.yassarikhan786 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.yassarikhan786 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
You lucky guy. Well deserved tho imo .
|| Motherboard: Asus P8P67 Pro (B3) || CPU: i7 2600k || Graphics Card: Gigabyte GTX 580 Super OC || Memory: Mushkin Blackline 8GB || SSD: Corsair Force 3 120GB || HDD: WD Caviar Black 2TB || CPU Cooling: Noctua NH-D14 || Power Supply: BeQuiet Dark Power Pro P9 750W || Case: Corsair Obsidian 650D || Monitor(s): Dell U2410 + HP w1907v || Keyboard: Logitech G510 || Mouse: Razer DeathAdder
yassarikhan786 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st Nov 2011, 17:28   #194
Nutman

Ok, we know that the computer itself is going to be an expensive ************, but I also keep looking at that box full of Bitspower fittings. It's like a casemodder's gold chest you got there, my friend!

Old 21st Nov 2011, 17:37   #195
peteski
long live the pc

peteski has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
sweet looking build mate. im loving your work it truely is inspirational

+rep & 5 stars
Old 21st Nov 2011, 17:38   #196
Nutman

It's kinda crazy with the ASUS Mars II.

According to this test the card uses 64 watts when idle and a whopping 729 watts during peak - that's quite a lot, if not the worst I've ever seen! And no, those are not The-complete-system numbers - those are the numbers for just the card, measured directly on the PCI-E inputs...

Old 21st Nov 2011, 17:43   #197
Angel OD
Pump Killer

Angel OD - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Angel OD - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Angel OD - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Angel OD - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Angel OD - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Angel OD - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Angel OD - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Angel OD - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Angel OD - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Angel OD - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Angel OD - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!
Double post... sry!
http://forums.bit-tech.net/showthread.php?t=207889 - Motm nominee
The Theory of Everything http://forums.bit-tech.net/showthread.php?t=219504 - Motm WINNER!
Angel OD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st Nov 2011, 17:46   #198
Angel OD
Pump Killer

Angel OD - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Angel OD - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Angel OD - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Angel OD - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Angel OD - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Angel OD - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Angel OD - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Angel OD - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Angel OD - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Angel OD - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Angel OD - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by KoSoVaR^ View Post
I'm not really jealous, more filled with raging hatred right now!

Nah, I have to join in and agree that if anyone deserves it, it would be you! Kickass as usual m8!

Btw... If I wasn't full up with my mods and life in general, I'd probably volunteer to make that waterblock...
http://forums.bit-tech.net/showthread.php?t=207889 - Motm nominee
The Theory of Everything http://forums.bit-tech.net/showthread.php?t=219504 - Motm WINNER!
Angel OD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st Nov 2011, 17:51   #199
Razer2007
Building Proxima

Razer2007 has yet to learn the way of the DremelRazer2007 has yet to learn the way of the DremelRazer2007 has yet to learn the way of the DremelRazer2007 has yet to learn the way of the DremelRazer2007 has yet to learn the way of the DremelRazer2007 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
PM editor22 for a waterblock. maybe he'll be interested in making one.
------------------------------------------------------
Razer2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st Nov 2011, 19:23   #200
l3p
www.^.nl

Quote:
Originally Posted by yassarikhan786 View Post
You lucky guy. Well deserved tho imo .
There are lots of other guys who deserve even better, but thanks m8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nutman View Post
Ok, we know that the computer itself is going to be an expensive ************, but I also keep looking at that box full of Bitspower fittings. It's like a casemodder's gold chest you got there, my friend!
I was able to do this since almost 65% is sponsored of this build. It was always a dream of me to build a highend pc in an Origen AE case. Never expected that it would be these parts
The box also contains spare fittings from my desk. Also the reason i chose BP black sparkle

Quote:
Originally Posted by peteski View Post
sweet looking build mate. im loving your work it truely is inspirational

+rep & 5 stars
Thanks a very lot m8!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nutman View Post
It's kinda crazy with the ASUS Mars II.
According to this test the card uses 64 watts when idle and a whopping 729 watts during peak - that's quite a lot, if not the worst I've ever seen! And no, those are not The-complete-system numbers - those are the numbers for just the card, measured directly on the PCI-E inputs...
It has worried me a bit from the start, 2 x Matrix would have pulled the same i guess.
Ahh well we'll see how it works out, i love a challenge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel OD View Post
I'm not really jealous, more filled with raging hatred right now!

Nah, I have to join in and agree that if anyone deserves it, it would be you! Kickass as usual m8!

Btw... If I wasn't full up with my mods and life in general, I'd probably volunteer to make that waterblock...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Razer2007 View Post
PM editor22 for a waterblock. maybe he'll be interested in making one.
Thanks a very lot guys!
As EKWB sponsored me 2 universal block for the Matrix cards i want to try to give them the honour to cool it with those or an other EKWB block.
The problem is, i guess, the NF200 chip between the 2 Nvidia GPU's.
I was also thinking about a gtx590 block and dremel it to fit the Mars II since the pcb's look like each other a lot
Hmmm ...

View Mode