bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Modding > Project Logs

Old 21st Jan 2012, 14:42   #301
Waynio
Mmmm Donuts

Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.
And the model vanishes & the real thing emerges .
Waynio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st Jan 2012, 17:56   #302
yassarikhan786
Ultramodder(Not)

yassarikhan786 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.yassarikhan786 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.yassarikhan786 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.yassarikhan786 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.yassarikhan786 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.yassarikhan786 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.yassarikhan786 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.yassarikhan786 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.yassarikhan786 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.yassarikhan786 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.yassarikhan786 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
*drools all over himself* That look's amazing, can't wait to see it on the card .
|| Motherboard: Asus P8P67 Pro (B3) || CPU: i7 2600k || Graphics Card: Gigabyte GTX 580 Super OC || Memory: Mushkin Blackline 8GB || SSD: Corsair Force 3 120GB || HDD: WD Caviar Black 2TB || CPU Cooling: Noctua NH-D14 || Power Supply: BeQuiet Dark Power Pro P9 750W || Case: Corsair Obsidian 650D || Monitor(s): Dell U2410 + HP w1907v || Keyboard: Logitech G510 || Mouse: Razer DeathAdder
yassarikhan786 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st Jan 2012, 18:07   #303
Bladesingerz
Supermodder

Bladesingerz - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Bladesingerz - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Bladesingerz - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Bladesingerz - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Bladesingerz - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Bladesingerz - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Bladesingerz - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Bladesingerz - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Bladesingerz - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Bladesingerz - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Bladesingerz - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!

All I got to say.
Bladesingerz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st Jan 2012, 22:45   #304
peteski
long live the pc

peteski has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
truely amazing mate to you
Old 21st Jan 2012, 23:39   #305
The Alfred
What's a Dremel?

The Alfred has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Amazing

Just want to say - this looks amazing! The quality is outstanding.

I bought the Dremel 300, so would you say the metal cutting saw is worth the money? I've been having problems with the wheels supplied.

Thanks!! Keep up the amazing work!
The Alfred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd Jan 2012, 14:03   #306
Nutman
Never stuck with stock@Hotmods.net

Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Nice to see the block taking its shape. However, for the next video PLEASE make sure that the photographer uses a proper camera that is able to focus properly. This video really hurt my eyes. I assume it was shot using some sort of mobile device?

Project: Nutman - Sponsored by: Coolerkit - Specialtech - EK Waterblocks
Nutman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd Jan 2012, 16:52   #307
l3p
www.^.nl

l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pranja View Post
This is beyond awesome.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Crapman View Post
I'm not ashamed to say that this all makes me rather moist. I have big plans for my aging p180, which currently has no right side panel, 5.35" bay covers or floppy bay cover. But she will be beautiful again. Just have to try and have as little a life as possible to save for it. Ha ha
Quote:
Originally Posted by yassarikhan786 View Post
*drools all over himself* That look's amazing, can't wait to see it on the card .
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladesingerz View Post

All I got to say.
Quote:
Originally Posted by peteski View Post
truely amazing mate to you
Thanks a lot guys!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waynio View Post
And the model vanishes & the real thing emerges .
Really love it when a plan comes together.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Alfred View Post
Just want to say - this looks amazing! The quality is outstanding.
I bought the Dremel 300, so would you say the metal cutting saw is worth the money? I've been having problems with the wheels supplied.
Thanks!! Keep up the amazing work!
Thanks m8!
I use Dremel speedclicks myself, way better then the original discs.
What metal cutting saw do you mean?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nutman View Post
Nice to see the block taking its shape. However, for the next video PLEASE make sure that the photographer uses a proper camera that is able to focus properly. This video really hurt my eyes. I assume it was shot using some sort of mobile device?
There's a window in front of the milling so it's hard to get it focussed
Will ask him to clean the window again for the next video

Last edited by l3p; 22nd Jan 2012 at 20:35.
l3p is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd Jan 2012, 18:09   #308
The Alfred
What's a Dremel?

Dremel

Hi
My 300 came with little brown wheels that it said were good for cutting metal, but they take ages. I think I mean the one you used to cut out the fan grille.

Thanks!
Old 22nd Jan 2012, 18:25   #309
l3p
www.^.nl

l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Get these
DREMEL® SpeedClic™ SC456 or SC409
Old 22nd Jan 2012, 20:17   #310
Nutman
Never stuck with stock@Hotmods.net

Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Quote:
Originally Posted by l3p View Post
There's a window in front of the milling so it's had to get it focussed
Will ask him to clean the window again for the next video
Hehe, no biggie - he could also have used a camera with manual focus control

Project: Nutman - Sponsored by: Coolerkit - Specialtech - EK Waterblocks
Nutman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd Jan 2012, 20:55   #311
KidMod-Southpaw
Super Spamming Saiyan

KidMod-Southpaw is definitely a rep cheat.KidMod-Southpaw is definitely a rep cheat.KidMod-Southpaw is definitely a rep cheat.KidMod-Southpaw is definitely a rep cheat.KidMod-Southpaw is definitely a rep cheat.KidMod-Southpaw is definitely a rep cheat.KidMod-Southpaw is definitely a rep cheat.KidMod-Southpaw is definitely a rep cheat.KidMod-Southpaw is definitely a rep cheat.KidMod-Southpaw is definitely a rep cheat.KidMod-Southpaw is definitely a rep cheat.
Now that's a waterblock! Amazing job, well done!
KidMod-Southpaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd Jan 2012, 22:26   #312
The Alfred
What's a Dremel?

Thanks
Old 26th Jan 2012, 22:33   #313
l3p
www.^.nl

Small update
(Slowly we're getting there)

First of all I want to announce a new sponsor .. Corsair!
After the Bit-Tech MOTY they contacted me for sponsoring this project.
(If you only knew how glad I am with this!)

Thanks Corsair!!

And ordered a laser cutted en engraved casewindow.

If I ever win the lotto ... :P

Done.

And one day later

Quick preview.

This weekend first saw it in and then a very lot of sanding I guess.

And another test.

Old 26th Jan 2012, 23:50   #314
The_Crapman
MD of M.Z.A. Inc and Weasel Pimp

The_Crapman is definitely a rep cheat.The_Crapman is definitely a rep cheat.The_Crapman is definitely a rep cheat.The_Crapman is definitely a rep cheat.The_Crapman is definitely a rep cheat.The_Crapman is definitely a rep cheat.The_Crapman is definitely a rep cheat.The_Crapman is definitely a rep cheat.The_Crapman is definitely a rep cheat.The_Crapman is definitely a rep cheat.The_Crapman is definitely a rep cheat.
That's a nice touch. i think anything much more than that would have spoiled the view inside. having said that i'm planning on having my logo etched it a side panel window that will cover almost all of it. lol

How to Get a FREE (sort of) Hard Drive and Other Small Parts
The_Crapman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th Jan 2012, 05:13   #315
myrizzle
Multimodder

myrizzle has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Thats a nice touch!

I used to have a Laser engraver at my old job.. Good times..
I wish i had used this for some modding

i did this for fun,

Your mod still rocks L3p!

Cant wait to see how you mount the window
myrizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th Jan 2012, 05:33   #316
Briaireous
Multimodder

Briaireous has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
I like how you listed the different sponsors and hardware manufacturers logos at the side :-) gives it the sense that its only quality inside kinda like a rally car or street car but in a good way lol
i5-760 @ 3.0Ghz - ASUS P7P55D LE - MSI Twin Frozr III GTX 570 - 8GBs Kingston 1333Mhz - 2 x Samsung 2TB - Seagate 500GB
Briaireous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th Jan 2012, 07:58   #317
Editor22
E22.BIZ

Editor22 can run CrysisEditor22 can run CrysisEditor22 can run CrysisEditor22 can run CrysisEditor22 can run CrysisEditor22 can run CrysisEditor22 can run CrysisEditor22 can run CrysisEditor22 can run CrysisEditor22 can run CrysisEditor22 can run Crysis
This is looking epic l3p, was a big fan of the desk build and was wondering how you could possibly follow that up. Great eye for scale on those engravings, so far it all looks spot on and surely destined to be up there with the top builds of 2012!
Editor22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th Jan 2012, 09:43   #318
yassarikhan786
Ultramodder(Not)

yassarikhan786 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.yassarikhan786 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.yassarikhan786 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.yassarikhan786 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.yassarikhan786 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.yassarikhan786 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.yassarikhan786 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.yassarikhan786 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.yassarikhan786 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.yassarikhan786 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.yassarikhan786 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
The window looks fantastic and I love the hardware you got from corsair .
|| Motherboard: Asus P8P67 Pro (B3) || CPU: i7 2600k || Graphics Card: Gigabyte GTX 580 Super OC || Memory: Mushkin Blackline 8GB || SSD: Corsair Force 3 120GB || HDD: WD Caviar Black 2TB || CPU Cooling: Noctua NH-D14 || Power Supply: BeQuiet Dark Power Pro P9 750W || Case: Corsair Obsidian 650D || Monitor(s): Dell U2410 + HP w1907v || Keyboard: Logitech G510 || Mouse: Razer DeathAdder
yassarikhan786 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th Jan 2012, 10:08   #319
.//TuNdRa
Resident Bulldozer Guru

.//TuNdRa is definitely a rep cheat..//TuNdRa is definitely a rep cheat..//TuNdRa is definitely a rep cheat..//TuNdRa is definitely a rep cheat..//TuNdRa is definitely a rep cheat..//TuNdRa is definitely a rep cheat..//TuNdRa is definitely a rep cheat..//TuNdRa is definitely a rep cheat..//TuNdRa is definitely a rep cheat..//TuNdRa is definitely a rep cheat..//TuNdRa is definitely a rep cheat.

Sums up my reactions perfectly.
Dozy Beast: AMD FX8120 | Thermalright Archon | Asus Crosshair V Formula | 16GB (4x4GB) Corsair Vengeance LP | Asus Xonar DX/XD | 2X SLI KFA2 550Ti White Edition | Silverstone SSTG1000W | Silverstone Raven RV-02B V1.7 | OCZ Agility 3 60GB | 2x WD 3TB RED RAID0 | Lite-on Blu-ray ROM
Dell U2913WM | Sennheiser HD 485s | Creative Gigaworks T40s | Logitech G13 | Microsoft Sidewinder X6 | Cyborg R.A.T 9
.//TuNdRa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th Jan 2012, 17:27   #320
l3p
www.^.nl

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Crapman View Post
That's a nice touch. i think anything much more than that would have spoiled the view inside. having said that i'm planning on having my logo etched it a side panel window that will cover almost all of it. lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by myrizzle View Post
Thats a nice touch!
I used to have a Laser engraver at my old job.. Good times..
I wish i had used this for some modding
i did this for fun,
Your mod still rocks L3p!
Cant wait to see how you mount the window
Quote:
Originally Posted by Briaireous View Post
I like how you listed the different sponsors and hardware manufacturers logos at the side :-) gives it the sense that its only quality inside kinda like a rally car or street car but in a good way lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by Editor22 View Post
This is looking epic l3p, was a big fan of the desk build and was wondering how you could possibly follow that up. Great eye for scale on those engravings, so far it all looks spot on and surely destined to be up there with the top builds of 2012!
Quote:
Originally Posted by yassarikhan786 View Post
The window looks fantastic and I love the hardware you got from corsair .
Quote:
Originally Posted by .//TuNdRa View Post

Sums up my reactions perfectly.

Thanks guys!
Well I actually wasn't going to do logo's, wanted to keep it clean.
Then got the idea to remove all the manufacturer names and tekst and just add some small logo's
Only had a problem with the Cooler Master logo, they don't seem to have a logo without 'Cooler Master' in it

View Mode