bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Modding > Project Logs

Old 29th Jun 2011, 00:38   #21
KoSoVaR^
Professional Sleever & Modder

KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
i didnt like the desk so mutch but i hope that i will like this which i am going to do !
KoSoVaR^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th Jun 2011, 01:07   #22
Rai
Multimodder

Rai has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Originally Posted by l3p View Post
The pump!

This will be the place for the Koolance controller for the pump and fans. I will remove the logo by the way

Tested it before i disassemble it.
It works

Pretty compact.

Couldn't get the tubes off without cutting them.

Getting the top on it.

And the heat sink. (Yes... only for the looks :P)

Done !

And a small movie of the controller in action. Maybe i will disable that beep, or atleast make it less loud.

What were your impressions of the quality of the Koolance Pump / Res / Controller combo and any other Koolance parts? I am thinking of building a water cooled PC with them. How well do they justify the high price?

I will be watching this build. Keep up the great work.
Rai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th Jun 2011, 04:04   #23
Shael
Multimodder

Shael has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Originally Posted by xXSebaSXx View Post
Here you go... I'm sure you can also source them locally in Australia if you look hard enough.

sandshoes very much Sir my just got that little bit better

Nice pump control there too, looks like it will certainly have enough flow for cooling

In design process & upcomming - SP4C3D

Last edited by Shael; 1st Jul 2011 at 03:53.
Shael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th Jun 2011, 05:36   #24
Knighthammer
Multimodder

Knighthammer has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Totally insane case - WOW!
Knighthammer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th Jun 2011, 09:07   #25
KoSoVaR^
Professional Sleever & Modder

KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
that's a awsome pump :O!
KoSoVaR^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th Jul 2011, 23:14   #26
l3p
www.^.nl

l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
First of all .. my own site and so the L3p d3sk pictures are back online
Thanks for all the help Bo and tweakers.net crew !

And received some material !
I'm very happy with it, no i can also measure some more.
You can“t see it very well on photo“s but it“s very narrow all inside.
The Gpu“s are 29.5cm

Didn't have a mouse yet for this build so ordered this one from the asus shop.
Think it'll look good next to it

And the the very nice package from EKWB !
Also got the raincoat, no-one wanted it there, but since im from Holland ... :P

Going to use the EK Top/Res instead of the Koolance top, this cause of the limited space i have.
The Koolance heatsink will remain.

Thanks Gregor and EKWB !

Used the hardware from the CM compo to fit some more in.
As you can see, not much space.

Old 14th Jul 2011, 10:08   #27
l3p
www.^.nl

l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Small update.

Got some good news from Asus.
Just 2 weeks before the hardware will arrive !
Can't wait :P

I've been talking a lot to Kier lately.
We also exchange a lot of hardware and WC products.
Also we ordered @ MDPC-x together, told him i didn't have much time the coming 3 weeks. So he said, send me the PSU with the rest, i'm bored. (Before he started his TJ11 project)

So ... Made by Kier

One week later this was on my table

Also extra sleeve for the sata cables and some mounting stuff, the rest will follow.

Richard .. thanks a lot my friend, no one who can do this faster and better

And the second order @ Highflow.

For the Koolance controller. 2 x Koolance temp sensor and 1 x Koolance flowsensor

Hope it'll go to 5Ghz

For in the bottom of the case. 92mm brushed aluminium fans.

And tape, lots of tape to protect the case later on.

Because i only know since a few weeks i have to cool down 2 Matrix cards i ordered fans with 1500 rpm now, think 800 rpm won't be enough.
Luckily i could change the red blades without a problem.

Rear fan replaced, also a black fanguard, screws will come later.

Lets change the PSU too.

Had to change the wiring, the leds didnt work on the low voltage the psu gave to the fan.

So a seperate 12V for the leds now.

All red and 1500 rpm now (max)

Even now still in doubt if i will do the fans on the outside and rads inside or rads outside and fans inside.
Casewindows in the top will be tinted so all the light is no problem.

For future purposes the leds are changeable with one push on the button

So again, thanks Freddy for the nice discount !
Old 14th Jul 2011, 11:41   #28
[ZiiP] NaloaC
I Mod, Therefore I Own

[ZiiP] NaloaC is a Super Spamming Saiyan[ZiiP] NaloaC is a Super Spamming Saiyan[ZiiP] NaloaC is a Super Spamming Saiyan[ZiiP] NaloaC is a Super Spamming Saiyan[ZiiP] NaloaC is a Super Spamming Saiyan[ZiiP] NaloaC is a Super Spamming Saiyan[ZiiP] NaloaC is a Super Spamming Saiyan[ZiiP] NaloaC is a Super Spamming Saiyan[ZiiP] NaloaC is a Super Spamming Saiyan[ZiiP] NaloaC is a Super Spamming Saiyan[ZiiP] NaloaC is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Fantastic sleeving on the PSU! Very very neat.
Looks like this will have plenty of "oomph" in it once it's completed.
Sui Generis: i7 920, Corsair H50, 6GB Dominator C7 1600, EVGA x58 SLI LE, Corsair F3 120GB SSD & Samsung EVO 250GB SSD, Samsung F3 1TB x 2, Sapphire R9 290, Corsair HX850W, Corsair Obsidian 800D, Iiyama 26" Prolite, Logitech G15, Logitech G5, Sennheiser PC350.
[ZiiP] NaloaC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th Jul 2011, 11:45   #29
sb89
What's a Dremel?

sb89 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Wow, nice work so far!
sb89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th Jul 2011, 16:12   #30
Angel OD
Pump Killer

Angel OD - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Angel OD - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Angel OD - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Angel OD - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Angel OD - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Angel OD - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Angel OD - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Angel OD - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Angel OD - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Angel OD - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Angel OD - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!
Still think this is just too damn awesome to actually exist! I have no problem understanding why you love that case!

With that Mobo and that Cpu, I don't think 5Ghz should be a problem on water! I believe there is a OC option that will bring you to 4,6 Ghz built-in in the bios! So a little tweaking SHOULD give you the rest!
http://forums.bit-tech.net/showthread.php?t=207889 - Motm nominee
The Theory of Everything http://forums.bit-tech.net/showthread.php?t=219504 - Motm WINNER!
Angel OD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th Jul 2011, 16:30   #31
l3p
www.^.nl

Thanks Angel OD.
Did you know it even exists since 2007 :P
Also can't wait to get it running, but guess that'll take some time

Quote:
Originally Posted by [ZiiP] NaloaC View Post
Fantastic sleeving on the PSU! Very very neat.
Looks like this will have plenty of "oomph" in it once it's completed.
Thanks, can't wait to go on

Quote:
Originally Posted by sb89 View Post
Wow, nice work so far!
Thanks m8 !
Old 14th Jul 2011, 16:40   #32
jeckulz
Supermodder

jeckulz - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youjeckulz - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youjeckulz - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youjeckulz - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youjeckulz - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youjeckulz - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youjeckulz - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youjeckulz - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youjeckulz - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youjeckulz - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youjeckulz - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on you
I'll be following this. Probably checking daily LOL

Nice to see you back on the job L3p, but don't you rest?
Why aren't you a jibbering mess sat infront of your desk, unable to move away from that beauty you created?

Keep up the good work mate
jeckulz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th Jul 2011, 16:44   #33
bruce_rob
Supermodder

bruce_rob has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
very nice, i love the case
bruce_rob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th Jul 2011, 16:52   #34
Stem83
Addicted to modding.

Stem83 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Stem83 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Stem83 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Stem83 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Stem83 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Stem83 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Stem83 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Stem83 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Stem83 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Stem83 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Stem83 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
love the build, i like a good SqueezE, its gonna be interesting to watch. good luck
Stem83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th Jul 2011, 02:10   #35
Nutman
Never stuck with stock@Hotmods.net

Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Hey, I got a PSU waiting for Kier here

No, seriously - my eyes subbed loooong before my brain sent the "Sub-Goddamn-it-SUB!"-command to my finger.

Project: Nutman - Sponsored by: Coolerkit - Specialtech - EK Waterblocks
Nutman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th Jul 2011, 18:07   #36
PureSilver
E-tailer Tailor

PureSilver is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPureSilver is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPureSilver is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPureSilver is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPureSilver is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPureSilver is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPureSilver is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPureSilver is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPureSilver is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPureSilver is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPureSilver is almost as Godly as yodasarmpit
Looking good, but...

NINE HUNDRED POUNDS?!

Professional modding obviously pays better than I thought...
PureSilver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th Jul 2011, 18:18   #37
l3p
www.^.nl

The case is out since 2007, now you know why i waited for 4 years
And im just a normal electrician with a 40+ hour a week job and a 9 month old daugther eating all my modding time. (And that's no problem :P)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeckulz View Post
I'll be following this. Probably checking daily LOL
Nice to see you back on the job L3p, but don't you rest?
Why aren't you a jibbering mess sat infront of your desk, unable to move away from that beauty you created?

Keep up the good work mate
This is the first week i'm really enjoying a game for more then 4 hours. (Witcher 2)
Don't check for updates everyday please
I'll need to do this just a slowly as the d3sk since i don't have much spare time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruce_rob View Post
very nice, i love the case
Thanks man, so do i :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stem83 View Post
love the build, i like a good SqueezE, its gonna be interesting to watch. good luck
Thanks !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nutman View Post
Hey, I got a PSU waiting for Kier here

No, seriously - my eyes subbed loooong before my brain sent the "Sub-Goddamn-it-SUB!"-command to my finger.
Thanks Nutman!
You can always send him a PM :P
Old 17th Jul 2011, 21:33   #38
(FIH) The Don
Multimodder

(FIH) The Don has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
pulls out the couch, grabs a beer, then waits for epic awesome sauce to come out my screen
(FIH) The Don is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th Jul 2011, 02:59   #39
Shael
Multimodder

Shael has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Very nice cable sleeving on the PSU the colors look great

Not a lot of room to fit everything inside that case but your doing an excellant job of making it fit keep it up

In design process & upcomming - SP4C3D
Shael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th Jul 2011, 23:03   #40
l3p
www.^.nl

Finally bought my first dremel
(Bargain sale somewhere)

And for all the small future damage i will create with it on different cases :P

View Mode