bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Modding > Project Logs

Old 14th Sep 2011, 23:13   #101
l3p
www.^.nl

l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Finally some news!

Been busy at work lately but
Had a nice cup of coffee with Asus Benelux this week.
It was really great Rogier!!

He also brought something nice with him

Finally!

And a new tablecloth, my wife really loves it! NOT :P

And some pics of the Asus Maximus IV Gene-Z

I really like the board a lot!

The first flag.

Together with my dear old P6T6 WS Revo.

And my stand with his new look, didn't become a tablecloth after all

Thanks Asus Benelux and Rogier hope to see you again one day! :P

Oh.. and a small test with a 75-slot Bitspower Crystal link

Also this week some news about Exceleram
l3p is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th Sep 2011, 23:19   #102
Nutman
Never stuck with stock@Hotmods.net

Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
ASUS whore!

Project: Nutman - Sponsored by: Coolerkit - Specialtech - EK Waterblocks
Nutman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th Sep 2011, 23:23   #103
l3p
www.^.nl

l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Sorry can't help it
I'm an Asus fan and happy customer for 14 years now
Old 14th Sep 2011, 23:45   #104
Nutman

Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Well, I was just kidding - actually, I wrote that post on my new laptop: an ASUS N53SV

Old 15th Sep 2011, 15:37   #105
-Jv-
Multimodder

-Jv- has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Good to see other Asus Fans here They make great hardware at a great price !
-Jv- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th Sep 2011, 19:48   #106
morbid_looney
What's a Dremel?

morbid_looney has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
note to ASUS: if you ever need some coffee feel free to drop by!

very nice HW this build is gonna be awesome
morbid_looney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th Sep 2011, 23:58   #107
l3p
www.^.nl

Don't want to tell everything about Exceleram, but i do have to explain something when all of a sudden a sponsor disappears

After months of contact with someone from Exceleram all of a sudden i didn't hear anything anymore from them.
I found out by facebook a lot of personnel quit their job there ... inclusive the one I was in contact with ... nice :P
After lots of mails i got to hear after 4 months there weren't any samples left, i do have to go on so i decided to thank Exceleram and wish them the best!

I hope to have some good news in a few weeks!

So this evening I mounted my mainboard and EK block so i can go on measuring.

I hate stickers..
Specially when they don't come off easily

WD40 cheesecake!

And ready.

Glad i don't have to hide the nice red ROG colours like in my last mod

EK-Supreme HF Acetal with EK-CPU Easy Mount HF Black

Old 18th Sep 2011, 00:20   #108
KoSoVaR^
Professional Sleever & Modder

KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Quote:
Originally Posted by l3p View Post
Don't want to tell everything about Exceleram, but i do have to explain something when all of a sudden a sponsor disappears

After months of contact with someone from Exceleram all of a sudden i didn't hear anything anymore from them.
I found out by facebook a lot of personnel quit their job there ... inclusive the one I was in contact with ... nice :P
After lots of mails i got to hear after 4 months there weren't any samples left, i do have to go on so i decided to thank Exceleram and wish them the best!

I hope to have some good news in a few weeks!

So this evening I mounted my mainboard and EK block so i can go on measuring.

I hate stickers..
Specially when they don't come off easily

WD40 cheesecake!

And ready.

Glad i don't have to hide the nice red ROG colours like in my last mod

EK-Supreme HF Acetal with EK-CPU Easy Mount HF Black

looks good with the mount of the cpublock i will be using the LTX with a black easy mount kit ;D, it perfors exactly the same as supreme...by far experience and research it cools by 1C* more ;D
KoSoVaR^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th Sep 2011, 08:49   #109
l3p
www.^.nl

Did not know that.
I'll keep it in mind next time
Old 18th Sep 2011, 11:20   #110
KoSoVaR^

KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Quote:
Did not know that.
I'll keep it in mind next time
hehe , i just searches and i found it out ^^ so i decided for an LTX instead, its very good looking too!
Old 18th Sep 2011, 12:32   #111
Fuganater
Supermodder

Fuganater can run CrysisFuganater can run CrysisFuganater can run CrysisFuganater can run CrysisFuganater can run CrysisFuganater can run CrysisFuganater can run CrysisFuganater can run CrysisFuganater can run CrysisFuganater can run CrysisFuganater can run Crysis
KoSoVar please don't quote all the pictures someone posts. Just makes the tread even longer.
Old 18th Sep 2011, 16:08   #112
RedManc
Supermodder

RedManc has yet to learn the way of the DremelRedManc has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
I love the Asus ROG boards which is why im waiting for mine to arrive with great anticipation.

As for the stickers ive just spent a few hours taking stickers off my laptop which some great friend of mine decided to stick onto it. Anyway I found that by taking the blade out of my stanley knife and slicing the stickers off was great, its taken a little paint with it but now ill just have to paint it something cooler
Old 19th Sep 2011, 15:26   #113
Sentinel-R1
Morse Monkey

Sentinel-R1 is definitely a rep cheat.Sentinel-R1 is definitely a rep cheat.Sentinel-R1 is definitely a rep cheat.Sentinel-R1 is definitely a rep cheat.Sentinel-R1 is definitely a rep cheat.Sentinel-R1 is definitely a rep cheat.Sentinel-R1 is definitely a rep cheat.Sentinel-R1 is definitely a rep cheat.Sentinel-R1 is definitely a rep cheat.Sentinel-R1 is definitely a rep cheat.Sentinel-R1 is definitely a rep cheat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedManc View Post
I love the Asus ROG boards which is why im waiting for mine to arrive with great anticipation.

As for the stickers ive just spent a few hours taking stickers off my laptop which some great friend of mine decided to stick onto it. Anyway I found that by taking the blade out of my stanley knife and slicing the stickers off was great, its taken a little paint with it but now ill just have to paint it something cooler
Easier method and preventing damage to paint and plastics: Lighter Fluid!

Sparingly and with lots of elbow grease using a soft cloth. Removes all traces of transfers without tarnishing or scratching.
28" HannsG HZ281 | 19" Samsung Syncmaster 971P | K70 | MS Sidewinder | Steelseries Siberia v2 White | Corsair HS1
Sentinel-R1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th Sep 2011, 15:55   #114
l3p
www.^.nl

9 out of 10 times i just use

Old 19th Sep 2011, 23:29   #115
Nutman

Love your pictures - that EK block just sits sooo nicely on that motherboard...

Old 20th Sep 2011, 11:51   #116
coolamasta
Folding@Home CC Captain 2010/11/12

coolamasta is definitely a rep cheat.coolamasta is definitely a rep cheat.coolamasta is definitely a rep cheat.coolamasta is definitely a rep cheat.coolamasta is definitely a rep cheat.coolamasta is definitely a rep cheat.coolamasta is definitely a rep cheat.coolamasta is definitely a rep cheat.coolamasta is definitely a rep cheat.coolamasta is definitely a rep cheat.coolamasta is definitely a rep cheat.
GREAT build, love those cases and impressed with what you have squeezed in there

My Main Rigs:~ H2O'd i7 3770K @ 4.5 - 16GB - H2O'd GTX 670 | Asus Z9PE-W8, EP-Xeon 2670 @ 3.2 - 16GB
| ~~~ My Current Dual EP-Xeon 2670 Project ~~~ | ~~~ My Mitsubishi Evo Track Car Project ~~~ |
coolamasta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th Sep 2011, 16:43   #117
l3p
www.^.nl

Thanks guys, though still a very lot to do! :P
Old 22nd Sep 2011, 19:52   #118
l3p
www.^.nl

I just had to compare the colours of the sleeve and mainboard.
I'm very happy with it!

Old 22nd Sep 2011, 20:07   #119
KoSoVaR^

Quote:
I just had to compare the colours of the sleeve and mainboard.
I'm very happy with it!

very nice dude !
Old 22nd Sep 2011, 20:48   #120
RedManc
Supermodder

RedManc has yet to learn the way of the DremelRedManc has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
without looking back through posts im presuming you have used MDPC sleeve .. what else!!

Which colour is the sleeve, Colour X or Red ?

I've got a rog board on order and would like to order some sleeve before it gets here and im torn between the two colours

View Mode