bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Modding > Project Logs

Old 23rd Oct 2011, 23:11   #161
RedManc
Supermodder

RedManc has yet to learn the way of the DremelRedManc has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
My lack of ability to find a online retailer with lots and lots of bitspower is annoying!
Also i love those fan guards
Old 23rd Oct 2011, 23:20   #162
THP Dan
Minimodder

THP Dan has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedManc View Post
My lack of ability to find a online retailer with lots and lots of bitspower is annoying!
Tell me about it.

Looking very clean
THP Dan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th Oct 2011, 05:34   #163
Waynio
Mmmm Donuts

Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.
Tidy modding l3p .
Waynio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th Oct 2011, 20:03   #164
l3p
www.^.nl

l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Thanks guys!
Maybe try www.highflow.eu :P
l3p is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th Oct 2011, 22:34   #165
l3p
www.^.nl

l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Got an order from MNPCTech.

The "Modders Reference Tool" is a prize from the MOTM @ Bit-Tech Nov. 2010. (Thanks Bit-tech & Bill from MNPCTech!)
Offcourse this was my chance to order something with it :-)

Always had something with the MNPCTech fanguards, thought this one would fit perfectly!

Guess I'm going for the M4 socket button heads.

Old 26th Oct 2011, 22:38   #166
RedManc
Supermodder

RedManc has yet to learn the way of the DremelRedManc has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
tHE FINISH on those fan grills is perfect and they look the business also nice work l3p
Old 26th Oct 2011, 23:36   #167
KoSoVaR^
Professional Sleever & Modder

KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
nice and tidy !
KoSoVaR^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th Oct 2011, 00:18   #168
Nutman
Never stuck with stock@Hotmods.net

Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Looks the part!

Project: Nutman - Sponsored by: Coolerkit - Specialtech - EK Waterblocks
Nutman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th Oct 2011, 01:20   #169
aRkangeL
MegaRUSH

aRkangeL has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Great look... but In my opinion, I had change the screws to black ones and the revits too!
Old 27th Oct 2011, 16:40   #170
l3p
www.^.nl

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedManc View Post
tHE FINISH on those fan grills is perfect and they look the business also nice work l3p
Quote:
Originally Posted by KoSoVaR^ View Post
nice and tidy !
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nutman View Post
Looks the part!
Thanks guys!

Quote:
Originally Posted by aRkangeL View Post
Great look... but In my opinion, I had change the screws to black ones and the revits too!
Thanks!
With the bolts I've been trying all combinations.
Black bolts is a little boring imo
I'm also going to change the rivets to small stainless steel M3 socketheads.
Still a bit in doubt of RVS M3 socket head and RVS M4 button socket head on the fanguard.

Old 28th Oct 2011, 02:20   #171
Waynio
Mmmm Donuts

Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by l3p View Post
Blends in perfectly with the case .
Waynio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th Oct 2011, 00:37   #172
aRkangeL
MegaRUSH

aRkangeL has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Thanks guys!

Thanks!
With the bolts I've been trying all combinations.
Black bolts is a little boring imo
I'm also going to change the rivets to small stainless steel M3 socketheads.
Still a bit in doubt of RVS M3 socket head and RVS M4 button socket head on the fanguard.

So i see that you have think about all the details!
Old 29th Oct 2011, 06:14   #173
OC Maximus
Modder

OC Maximus has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Oh man, I want an MNPC tech order like that one

Very nice high quality parts mate
OC Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th Oct 2011, 09:39   #174
xSoMBrAx
Supermodder

xSoMBrAx has yet to learn the way of the DremelxSoMBrAx has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Don't let Magneto get close to your stuff

Great build and great skills as always!

Follow me on Facebook!
xSoMBrAx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th Oct 2011, 11:20   #175
l3p
www.^.nl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waynio View Post
Blends in perfectly with the case .
The first time i see black brushed aluminum matching that good together

Quote:
Originally Posted by aRkangeL View Post
So i see that you have think about all the details!
Just like to play around

Quote:
Originally Posted by OC Maximus View Post
Oh man, I want an MNPC tech order like that one

Very nice high quality parts mate
Thanks m8!

Quote:
Originally Posted by xSoMBrAx View Post
Don't let Magneto get close to your stuff

Great build and great skills as always!
60% of it is stainless steel
Thanks a lot m8!
Old 30th Oct 2011, 08:00   #176
p0Pe
gief cake?

p0Pe should be considered for presidentp0Pe should be considered for presidentp0Pe should be considered for presidentp0Pe should be considered for presidentp0Pe should be considered for presidentp0Pe should be considered for presidentp0Pe should be considered for presidentp0Pe should be considered for presidentp0Pe should be considered for presidentp0Pe should be considered for presidentp0Pe should be considered for president
Who uses bolts anymore? Just slap some glue on that thing and call it a day
p0Pe is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 30th Oct 2011, 23:07   #177
Nutman
Never stuck with stock@Hotmods.net

Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Quote:
So, how long did it take you to hit "1337" on that caliper?

Project: Nutman - Sponsored by: Coolerkit - Specialtech - EK Waterblocks
Nutman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th Oct 2011, 23:17   #178
l3p
www.^.nl

Quote:
Originally Posted by p0Pe View Post
Who uses bolts anymore? Just slap some glue on that thing and call it a day
Sorry I just love bolts!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nutman View Post
So, how long did it take you to hit "1337" on that caliper?
When i finally had it on the table and wanted to make a photo it even glitched to 1336
Old 5th Nov 2011, 16:34   #179
l3p
www.^.nl

Was going to do an update this weekend again but an unexpected package came in.

Had to unpack that first with my daughter, she loves it! (So do I)

Here some more photos from the unboxing in a higher resolution (2560px), and the products I already had.

Came in contact with Dremel a few months ago.
When I told them I didn't use a dremel at all for my previous project they really wanted me to use their products for any future mods.
Deal!

Thanks a very very lot Dremel®!
Videos where I’ll be working with this nice stuff will come soon!

Old 5th Nov 2011, 16:37   #180
bugbear974
Multimodder

bugbear974 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Ho MY.....!!!! Insane! You'r INSANE!!
bugbear974 is offline   Reply With Quote

View Mode