bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > bit-tech.net > Article Discussion

Old 7th Jul 2011, 13:53   #1
arcticstoat
Who is the Milkman?

arcticstoat can run Crysisarcticstoat can run Crysisarcticstoat can run Crysisarcticstoat can run Crysisarcticstoat can run Crysisarcticstoat can run Crysisarcticstoat can run Crysisarcticstoat can run Crysisarcticstoat can run Crysisarcticstoat can run Crysisarcticstoat can run Crysis
SilverStone releases Air Penetrator fan for your desk

Case fan can now cool your face.

http://www.bit-tech.net/news/hardwar...ion-of-air-p/1
Old 7th Jul 2011, 14:01   #2
GiantKiwi
Regular Ordinary Kiwi Web Guy

GiantKiwi has yet to learn the way of the DremelGiantKiwi has yet to learn the way of the DremelGiantKiwi has yet to learn the way of the DremelGiantKiwi has yet to learn the way of the DremelGiantKiwi has yet to learn the way of the DremelGiantKiwi has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
I'll take 3 please :3
Old 7th Jul 2011, 14:04   #3
coolius
Multimodder

coolius has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
not sure about the pink...
Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate x64

coolius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th Jul 2011, 14:05   #4
SMIFFYDUDE
Supermodders on my D

SMIFFYDUDE is definitely a rep cheat.SMIFFYDUDE is definitely a rep cheat.SMIFFYDUDE is definitely a rep cheat.SMIFFYDUDE is definitely a rep cheat.SMIFFYDUDE is definitely a rep cheat.SMIFFYDUDE is definitely a rep cheat.SMIFFYDUDE is definitely a rep cheat.SMIFFYDUDE is definitely a rep cheat.SMIFFYDUDE is definitely a rep cheat.SMIFFYDUDE is definitely a rep cheat.SMIFFYDUDE is definitely a rep cheat.
fanny
Cooler Master HAF 932 | ASUS Rampage II Extreme | i7 930@4.1 | Corsair H50 | 12GB OCZ PC3-12800 Gold | x2 Palit GTX 560Ti 2GB | XFX Pro 750W XXX | HP LP2475w | Speedlink Medusa NX 5.1 | CM Storm Inferno | Logitech G27 | Windows 7 Home Premium

SMIFFYDUDE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th Jul 2011, 14:06   #5
SexyHyde
Supermodder

SexyHyde has yet to learn the way of the DremelSexyHyde has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Can it play c......... I meant how much does it retail? I use an antec big boi to cool my sweaty bear paw in these warm months, no reason why this shouldn't.
SexyHyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th Jul 2011, 14:33   #6
Material
Soco Amaretto Lime
bit-tech Staff

Material is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitMaterial is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitMaterial is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitMaterial is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitMaterial is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitMaterial is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitMaterial is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitMaterial is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitMaterial is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitMaterial is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitMaterial is almost as Godly as yodasarmpit
These positively scream Custom Kit fodder. We could do with some in the sweltering bit-tech offices.

bit-tech on Facebook - Custom PC on Facebook - bit-tech on Twitter

Steam ID: votelarry - BFBC2 ID: M4terial - Feel free to add me
Material is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th Jul 2011, 14:35   #7
Lance
Ender of discussions.

Lance is a Super Spamming SaiyanLance is a Super Spamming SaiyanLance is a Super Spamming SaiyanLance is a Super Spamming SaiyanLance is a Super Spamming SaiyanLance is a Super Spamming SaiyanLance is a Super Spamming SaiyanLance is a Super Spamming SaiyanLance is a Super Spamming SaiyanLance is a Super Spamming SaiyanLance is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Material
These positively scream Custom Kit fodder. We could do with some in the sweltering bit-tech offices.
And the other dennis offices

Also will it plug into my g15?
Lance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th Jul 2011, 14:35   #8
RedFlames
is not KidMod

RedFlames is a Super Spamming SaiyanRedFlames is a Super Spamming SaiyanRedFlames is a Super Spamming SaiyanRedFlames is a Super Spamming SaiyanRedFlames is a Super Spamming SaiyanRedFlames is a Super Spamming SaiyanRedFlames is a Super Spamming SaiyanRedFlames is a Super Spamming SaiyanRedFlames is a Super Spamming SaiyanRedFlames is a Super Spamming SaiyanRedFlames is a Super Spamming Saiyan
i'd rather have a one of those [even the pink one] than one of those stupid pointless dyson 'air multiplier' things...

RedFlames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th Jul 2011, 14:38   #9
Bungletron
Hypermodder

Bungletron is definitely a rep cheat.Bungletron is definitely a rep cheat.Bungletron is definitely a rep cheat.Bungletron is definitely a rep cheat.Bungletron is definitely a rep cheat.Bungletron is definitely a rep cheat.Bungletron is definitely a rep cheat.Bungletron is definitely a rep cheat.Bungletron is definitely a rep cheat.Bungletron is definitely a rep cheat.Bungletron is definitely a rep cheat.
looks a pretty decent gadget, might be good for a test bench too
Bungletron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th Jul 2011, 15:10   #10
Bauul
Sir Bongaminge

Bauul can run CrysisBauul can run CrysisBauul can run CrysisBauul can run CrysisBauul can run CrysisBauul can run CrysisBauul can run CrysisBauul can run CrysisBauul can run CrysisBauul can run CrysisBauul can run Crysis
That's rather neat actually. Shame my work monitor doesn't have any USB sockets!
Bauul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th Jul 2011, 15:16   #11
Silver51
I cast flare!

Silver51 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Silver51 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Silver51 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Silver51 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Silver51 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Silver51 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Silver51 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Silver51 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Silver51 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Silver51 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Silver51 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Aside from keeping it in a narrow column, how much air flow are we talking here? I'm thinking late night mouse-hand cooling during STF's (or raids if you're weird) where I'd want something quiet so not to wake the neighbours.

(Wait - got the specs: http://www.silverstonetek.com/produc...d=297&area=usa )

Unlike work, where I've just got a 230v fly-shredder mounted to a steel frame:

Silver51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th Jul 2011, 15:20   #12
Everydayoddity
Multimodder

Everydayoddity has yet to learn the way of the DremelEverydayoddity has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
man alive Silver, you better hope you've not got anyone like me around that desk, I compulively try and stop the fan blades with my finger, and I'd have nothing left of my hand with that thing!
Everydayoddity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th Jul 2011, 15:32   #13
Fizzban
Man of Many Typos

Fizzban is definitely a rep cheat.Fizzban is definitely a rep cheat.Fizzban is definitely a rep cheat.Fizzban is definitely a rep cheat.Fizzban is definitely a rep cheat.Fizzban is definitely a rep cheat.Fizzban is definitely a rep cheat.Fizzban is definitely a rep cheat.Fizzban is definitely a rep cheat.Fizzban is definitely a rep cheat.Fizzban is definitely a rep cheat.
Silver51 - That fan looks like it could double as a pencil sharpener

More on topic, the desktop Air Penetrator looks pretty good actually. Would help on those hot nights gaming. My pc belches out loads of heat on hot nights since I got crossfire..like wow lol. It takes me back to my pentium 4 days, man those things got hot!

To win the battle, is to be prepared to die - Miyamoto Musashi

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedFlames View Post
Asking to pick between the main parties is like asking which testicle you want to be kicked in, you're gonna get kicked the nuts whoever you pick... Just have to hope whoever you pick aren't wearing steelies...
Fizzban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th Jul 2011, 15:41   #14
centy
DFI Nutter

centy has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
My face doesn't really get hot when gaming but my hands do, might help stop them becoming so sweaty after long sessions.
centy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th Jul 2011, 16:11   #15
NethLyn
Hypermodder

NethLyn should be considered for presidentNethLyn should be considered for presidentNethLyn should be considered for presidentNethLyn should be considered for presidentNethLyn should be considered for presidentNethLyn should be considered for presidentNethLyn should be considered for presidentNethLyn should be considered for presidentNethLyn should be considered for presidentNethLyn should be considered for presidentNethLyn should be considered for president
Chuck it into Custom Kit some time please, then at least we'll get an approximate street price. Or it'll make a nice boxout in the next labs test for case fans.
Old 7th Jul 2011, 16:46   #16
billysielu
Multimodder

billysielu has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
I don't know why I would want this...
billysielu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th Jul 2011, 16:54   #17
Fizzban
Man of Many Typos

Fizzban is definitely a rep cheat.Fizzban is definitely a rep cheat.Fizzban is definitely a rep cheat.Fizzban is definitely a rep cheat.Fizzban is definitely a rep cheat.Fizzban is definitely a rep cheat.Fizzban is definitely a rep cheat.Fizzban is definitely a rep cheat.Fizzban is definitely a rep cheat.Fizzban is definitely a rep cheat.Fizzban is definitely a rep cheat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by billysielu View Post
I don't know why I would want this...
To keep your sweaty man-boobs cool of course

To win the battle, is to be prepared to die - Miyamoto Musashi

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedFlames View Post
Asking to pick between the main parties is like asking which testicle you want to be kicked in, you're gonna get kicked the nuts whoever you pick... Just have to hope whoever you pick aren't wearing steelies...
Fizzban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th Jul 2011, 17:18   #18
kenco_uk
I unsuccessfully then tried again

kenco_uk is a Super Spamming Saiyankenco_uk is a Super Spamming Saiyankenco_uk is a Super Spamming Saiyankenco_uk is a Super Spamming Saiyankenco_uk is a Super Spamming Saiyankenco_uk is a Super Spamming Saiyankenco_uk is a Super Spamming Saiyankenco_uk is a Super Spamming Saiyankenco_uk is a Super Spamming Saiyankenco_uk is a Super Spamming Saiyankenco_uk is a Super Spamming Saiyan
So... sit it on your desk, turn it on and prepare to be penetrated?
Old 7th Jul 2011, 17:20   #19
JCBeastie
Supermodder

JCBeastie is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.JCBeastie is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.JCBeastie is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.JCBeastie is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.JCBeastie is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.JCBeastie is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.JCBeastie is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.JCBeastie is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.JCBeastie is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.JCBeastie is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.JCBeastie is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
No black?

IT'S AN OUTRAGE!
JCBeastie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th Jul 2011, 17:33   #20
Woodspoon
Supermodder

Woodspoon is definitely a rep cheat.Woodspoon is definitely a rep cheat.Woodspoon is definitely a rep cheat.Woodspoon is definitely a rep cheat.Woodspoon is definitely a rep cheat.Woodspoon is definitely a rep cheat.Woodspoon is definitely a rep cheat.Woodspoon is definitely a rep cheat.Woodspoon is definitely a rep cheat.Woodspoon is definitely a rep cheat.Woodspoon is definitely a rep cheat.
I don't want my air penetrated, I want it stirred.
Woodspoon is offline   Reply With Quote