bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Misc > General

Old 8th Jan 2010, 19:46   #1
Lord Xeb
Derka Derpa Derka Derp

Lord Xeb has yet to learn the way of the DremelLord Xeb has yet to learn the way of the DremelLord Xeb has yet to learn the way of the DremelLord Xeb has yet to learn the way of the DremelLord Xeb has yet to learn the way of the DremelLord Xeb has yet to learn the way of the DremelLord Xeb has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
I hate the person above me because game

Hello all, I have not been on these forums long, but I decided to create a game. It is VERY simple. Basically, state why you hate the person above you. Doesn't matter what it is.

Could be:

I hate the person above me because he eats bread

I hate the person above me because he hates babies!

GOGOGOGO!
| 2500k @ 5.0 1.368v load |H100 + 2 UK3K p/p w/ shrouds | Asus P8Z68-V Pro | 8GB Patriot G2 1600 8-9-8-24 | CM690 II Adv | WD Black 500GB, 3x750 RAID5, 1TB, 2TB |Asus HD 6950 DCII @ 950/1250 | Corsair TX650W |
Lord Xeb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th Jan 2010, 20:04   #2
D-Cyph3r
Gay for Yunosuke

D-Cyph3r has yet to learn the way of the DremelD-Cyph3r has yet to learn the way of the DremelD-Cyph3r has yet to learn the way of the DremelD-Cyph3r has yet to learn the way of the DremelD-Cyph3r has yet to learn the way of the DremelD-Cyph3r has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
I hate the person above me because he created this thread and it's gonna make everyone hate each other and that'll make me sad and i'll cry.
D-Cyph3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th Jan 2010, 20:55   #3
Cookie Monster
Your cookies belong to me!

Cookie Monster is a Super Spamming SaiyanCookie Monster is a Super Spamming SaiyanCookie Monster is a Super Spamming SaiyanCookie Monster is a Super Spamming SaiyanCookie Monster is a Super Spamming SaiyanCookie Monster is a Super Spamming SaiyanCookie Monster is a Super Spamming SaiyanCookie Monster is a Super Spamming SaiyanCookie Monster is a Super Spamming SaiyanCookie Monster is a Super Spamming SaiyanCookie Monster is a Super Spamming Saiyan
I hate the person above me because he's such a girl and is going to cry because of all the hate.
Old 8th Jan 2010, 21:05   #4
Zabuza
Supermodder

Zabuza can run CrysisZabuza can run CrysisZabuza can run CrysisZabuza can run CrysisZabuza can run CrysisZabuza can run CrysisZabuza can run CrysisZabuza can run CrysisZabuza can run Crysis
I hate the person above me because he's blue and furry.
Zabuza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th Jan 2010, 21:17   #5
g3n3tiX
resident frenchy

g3n3tiX has yet to learn the way of the Dremelg3n3tiX has yet to learn the way of the Dremelg3n3tiX has yet to learn the way of the Dremelg3n3tiX has yet to learn the way of the Dremelg3n3tiX has yet to learn the way of the Dremelg3n3tiX has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
I hate the person above me because he's above me.
Old 8th Jan 2010, 21:17   #6
Smilodon
The Antagonist

Smilodon is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Smilodon is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Smilodon is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Smilodon is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Smilodon is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Smilodon is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Smilodon is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Smilodon is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Smilodon is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Smilodon is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Smilodon is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
I hate everyone.

I win!
Old 8th Jan 2010, 21:21   #7
confusis
Kiwi-modder

confusis can run Crysisconfusis can run Crysisconfusis can run Crysisconfusis can run Crysisconfusis can run Crysisconfusis can run Crysisconfusis can run Crysisconfusis can run Crysisconfusis can run Crysisconfusis can run Crysis
I hate the person above me because he doesn't follow the rules

(to the one below me, my avatar was my entry for the MNPCTech Sketchup case design contest #2)

Last edited by confusis; 8th Jan 2010 at 21:45.
confusis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th Jan 2010, 21:34   #8
liratheal
Sharing is caring

liratheal is definitely a rep cheat.liratheal is definitely a rep cheat.liratheal is definitely a rep cheat.liratheal is definitely a rep cheat.liratheal is definitely a rep cheat.liratheal is definitely a rep cheat.liratheal is definitely a rep cheat.liratheal is definitely a rep cheat.liratheal is definitely a rep cheat.liratheal is definitely a rep cheat.liratheal is definitely a rep cheat.
I hate the person above me because I have no ****ing idea what his/her avatar is.
Focus RS Mk1; Build number 1506
liratheal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th Jan 2010, 21:45   #9
Fishlock
.o0o.

Fishlock is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Fishlock is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Fishlock is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Fishlock is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Fishlock is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Fishlock is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Fishlock is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Fishlock is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Fishlock is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Fishlock is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Fishlock is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
I hate the person above because he's too dumb to realise that the avatar is confusis' MNPCTech entry, as shown here:

Old 8th Jan 2010, 22:17   #10
Fisher.
partially impartial

Fisher. can run CrysisFisher. can run CrysisFisher. can run CrysisFisher. can run CrysisFisher. can run CrysisFisher. can run CrysisFisher. can run CrysisFisher. can run CrysisFisher. can run CrysisFisher. can run Crysis
I hate the person above me because he corrected liratheal at the same time confusis edited his comment
Old 8th Jan 2010, 22:40   #11
Gunsmith
Maximum Win

Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.
i hate the person above me because that ******* smilie wont stop dancing.
Gunsmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th Jan 2010, 22:46   #12
MaverickWill
Dirty CPC Mackem

MaverickWill can run CrysisMaverickWill can run CrysisMaverickWill can run CrysisMaverickWill can run CrysisMaverickWill can run CrysisMaverickWill can run CrysisMaverickWill can run CrysisMaverickWill can run CrysisMaverickWill can run CrysisMaverickWill can run CrysisMaverickWill can run Crysis
I hate the person above me for using Tri-SLI.

EDIT for julianmartin: I tried to use sex to win RAM, and the joke kept on running. It's Antony Leather, Custom PC blokey, modder, water-cooling guru, and all round awesome bloke.

Last edited by MaverickWill; 8th Jan 2010 at 23:22.
MaverickWill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th Jan 2010, 22:51   #13
julianmartin
resident cyborg.

julianmartin is definitely a rep cheat.julianmartin is definitely a rep cheat.julianmartin is definitely a rep cheat.julianmartin is definitely a rep cheat.julianmartin is definitely a rep cheat.julianmartin is definitely a rep cheat.julianmartin is definitely a rep cheat.julianmartin is definitely a rep cheat.julianmartin is definitely a rep cheat.julianmartin is definitely a rep cheat.julianmartin is definitely a rep cheat.
I hate the person above me because I can never work out what his avatar is about.

Core i7 930||Asus P6X58D-E||12GB XMS3||64GB M4||570GTX||Define R3
julianmartin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th Jan 2010, 23:02   #14
stuartwood89
Please... Just call me Stu.

stuartwood89 is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitstuartwood89 is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitstuartwood89 is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitstuartwood89 is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitstuartwood89 is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitstuartwood89 is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitstuartwood89 is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitstuartwood89 is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitstuartwood89 is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitstuartwood89 is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitstuartwood89 is almost as Godly as yodasarmpit
I hate the person above me for cumface avatar.

Project - Storm Scout Restoration

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joey Propane View Post
I thought Dragonforce were like a joke/troll rock band? Ya'know, like Nickelback?
stuartwood89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th Jan 2010, 23:11   #15
Lord Xeb
Derka Derpa Derka Derp

Lord Xeb has yet to learn the way of the DremelLord Xeb has yet to learn the way of the DremelLord Xeb has yet to learn the way of the DremelLord Xeb has yet to learn the way of the DremelLord Xeb has yet to learn the way of the DremelLord Xeb has yet to learn the way of the DremelLord Xeb has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
I hate the person above me because e doesn't overclock.
| 2500k @ 5.0 1.368v load |H100 + 2 UK3K p/p w/ shrouds | Asus P8Z68-V Pro | 8GB Patriot G2 1600 8-9-8-24 | CM690 II Adv | WD Black 500GB, 3x750 RAID5, 1TB, 2TB |Asus HD 6950 DCII @ 950/1250 | Corsair TX650W |
Lord Xeb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th Jan 2010, 23:18   #16
M7ck
Ⓜod Ⓜaster

M7ck is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.M7ck is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.M7ck is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.M7ck is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.M7ck is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.M7ck is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.M7ck is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.M7ck is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.M7ck is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.M7ck is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.M7ck is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
I hate the person above me because of that bloody dancing bear!
Old 8th Jan 2010, 23:19   #17
Voluntary_Pariah
a Real Man™

Voluntary_Pariah is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Voluntary_Pariah is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Voluntary_Pariah is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Voluntary_Pariah is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Voluntary_Pariah is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Voluntary_Pariah is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Voluntary_Pariah is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Voluntary_Pariah is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Voluntary_Pariah is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Voluntary_Pariah is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Voluntary_Pariah is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
I hate the person above me because of his boring, family friendly avatar
Old 8th Jan 2010, 23:20   #18
Silver51
I cast flare!

Silver51 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Silver51 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Silver51 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Silver51 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Silver51 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Silver51 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Silver51 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Silver51 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Silver51 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Silver51 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Silver51 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
I intensely dislike the person above me because they are not who they claim to be. They are in fact Carlos Sandiego; international diamond smuggler, weapons dealer and lover of women.

Don't get me wrong. I don't dislike the man because of his illicit activities, nor do I dislike him because he once put an otter through a blender because quote "what the hell else is there to do on a Sunday?" In fact some say that he's a really nice guy, and that when he's not smuggling diamonds up his bum, he builds schools for his local community. He also like cats.

No, its his love of women that irks me. The CIA, Interpol and the Royal Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Otters have spent many years and vast amounts of money searching for him in his home country of Forignistan, but to no avail.

However, if they'd ask me "where in the world is Carlos Sandiego?" I could tell them. He's in Belgium, learning the ways of love and cheesecake from the Master. It's long been known that Relix can make a lady pregnant just by looking at her; but what is not understood is that when the apprentice, Sandiego, has fulfilled his training he will be coming here, to show our sisters/girlfriends/wives the true meaning of the word passion. Which just isn't cricket.
Silver51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th Jan 2010, 23:28   #19
Gunsmith
Maximum Win

Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.
^ lol

I hate the person above me because he is in cornwall.
Gunsmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th Jan 2010, 23:34   #20
H2O
Burnt Acrylic - Mmmmmm

H2O has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
I hate the person above me because he has supersonic radar.

In Progress: "Project Red Water" Core i7 920 | Classified E760 | 6GB Dominator GT 1600 | GTX380 SLI | Murdermod TJ07 | Corsair HX1000
H2O is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
but i love you really, chrismarkham1982, damn you blazza, i hate the tag above me, i'm thinking...., internets srs bsns, no skimlinks, noiz is quite lulzy, philanthropy, post count +1, say no to skimlinks, shagging owls, skimlinks out, suck it up, teelzebub srs, the game, the tags hate you, they hatin, they see me trollin, tsundere, unclean d cannon, welcome to fap forum, why are people so unkind?, you all mad, you just lost

View Mode