bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Misc > General

Old Today, 21:28   #1
DeadP1xels
Music Enthusiast

DeadP1xels is a Super Spamming SaiyanDeadP1xels is a Super Spamming SaiyanDeadP1xels is a Super Spamming SaiyanDeadP1xels is a Super Spamming SaiyanDeadP1xels is a Super Spamming SaiyanDeadP1xels is a Super Spamming SaiyanDeadP1xels is a Super Spamming SaiyanDeadP1xels is a Super Spamming SaiyanDeadP1xels is a Super Spamming SaiyanDeadP1xels is a Super Spamming SaiyanDeadP1xels is a Super Spamming Saiyan
UK Army Surplus - American Ammo box

Many years ago I walked into a local army surplus store in the UK (for clarity) and picked up a plastic box I really liked the look of. Never really took much notice on where it was from I just thought it looked pretty cool!

It turned out to be from an American Bradley fighting vehicle (I forget the exact details) and I turned it into the following mod.

I'm looking to get my hands on around two more but being an American ammo box its really rare finding anything relating to them in this country!

eBay has a few in the US but after being stung with shipping and customs its not within my budget to justify.

Simply. Has anyone come across boxes like this that sell from the UK? I'm happy to arrange some third party fee if it becomes convenient to pick me up some from a local surplus.

I've already arranged with my local surplus if they ever come across some I should be the first to call.
[i7-4700K][Asus Maximus VI Hero][H100i][R9 270X][HyperX Beast 32GB 2400mhz][NI KORE][1TB WD Caviar Black][Corsair 450W VS][Cosmos SE][Razer Abyssus][Microsoft Reclusa][Samsung S27C450B][Behringer B1031A][Shure SE215]
DeadP1xels is online now   Reply With Quote

View Mode