bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Misc > General

Old 8th Jul 2011, 19:11   #21
ccxo
On top of a hill

ccxo is definitely a rep cheat.ccxo is definitely a rep cheat.ccxo is definitely a rep cheat.ccxo is definitely a rep cheat.ccxo is definitely a rep cheat.ccxo is definitely a rep cheat.ccxo is definitely a rep cheat.ccxo is definitely a rep cheat.ccxo is definitely a rep cheat.ccxo is definitely a rep cheat.ccxo is definitely a rep cheat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by yodasarmpit View Post
So long as there are no posts of gratuitous nudity or of an offensive nature, and no arguments.

Full forum rules still apply to this thread.

ps, make me laugh.

pps, try to be original and avoid reposts
I was told at a previous lan event- trying to rember which insomnia event it was- was talking to one of the bit tech guys who said the orginal demote thread was returning.
ccxo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 8th Jul 2011, 19:35   #22
Nexxo
Whatever's Geek.

Nexxo is definitely a rep cheat.Nexxo is definitely a rep cheat.Nexxo is definitely a rep cheat.Nexxo is definitely a rep cheat.Nexxo is definitely a rep cheat.Nexxo is definitely a rep cheat.Nexxo is definitely a rep cheat.Nexxo is definitely a rep cheat.Nexxo is definitely a rep cheat.Nexxo is definitely a rep cheat.Nexxo is definitely a rep cheat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ccxo View Post
I was told at a previous lan event- trying to rember which insomnia event it was- was talking to one of the bit tech guys who said the orginal demote thread was returning.

Nexxo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th Jul 2011, 19:44   #23
IvanIvanovich
будет глотать вашу душу.

IvanIvanovich is definitely a rep cheat.IvanIvanovich is definitely a rep cheat.IvanIvanovich is definitely a rep cheat.IvanIvanovich is definitely a rep cheat.IvanIvanovich is definitely a rep cheat.IvanIvanovich is definitely a rep cheat.IvanIvanovich is definitely a rep cheat.IvanIvanovich is definitely a rep cheat.IvanIvanovich is definitely a rep cheat.IvanIvanovich is definitely a rep cheat.IvanIvanovich is definitely a rep cheat.
[end of line] intel xeon x3460 | evga p55 sli | 8gb mushkin blackline | evga gtx670 | seagate 600 240gb | creative titanium hd | seasonic ss460fl | gh60 keyboard | logitech g700 | achieva shimian qh270
IvanIvanovich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th Jul 2011, 20:36   #24
Steve @ CCL
CCL Tech. Support

Steve @ CCL has yet to learn the way of the DremelSteve @ CCL has yet to learn the way of the DremelSteve @ CCL has yet to learn the way of the DremelSteve @ CCL has yet to learn the way of the DremelSteve @ CCL has yet to learn the way of the DremelSteve @ CCL has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Can I take credit for turning this question about a specific demote thread into the new official kickass demote thread that it is going to be now?!
Old 8th Jul 2011, 20:43   #25
Yorkie
Ducky Fan Boy

Yorkie is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Yorkie is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Yorkie is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Yorkie is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Yorkie is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Yorkie is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Yorkie is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Yorkie is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Yorkie is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Yorkie is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Yorkie is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Quote:
pps, try to be original and avoid reposts
Might be hard when the other thread was ridiculously long :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve @ CCL View Post
Can I take credit for turning this question about a specific demote thread into the new official kickass demote thread that it is going to be now?!
No you can't :P
www.daveplays.co.uk
~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Yorkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th Jul 2011, 20:46   #26
Steve @ CCL
CCL Tech. Support

Steve @ CCL has yet to learn the way of the DremelSteve @ CCL has yet to learn the way of the DremelSteve @ CCL has yet to learn the way of the DremelSteve @ CCL has yet to learn the way of the DremelSteve @ CCL has yet to learn the way of the DremelSteve @ CCL has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yorkie View Post
No you can't :P
Ok it was Yorkie who said OOOOO You could get your demote thread back!

So I did id dagnambit, I loved the old demote thread, spending hours at work flicking through hilarious pictures of demote goodness, I saved all my favs and have a screen saver that is a slide show of the best ones! On my work PC!!

So yes.. ME and Yorkie will take the + reps from yall for getting this thing going again and so help me god to anybody who messes it up for me again!!
Old 8th Jul 2011, 20:52   #27
Yorkie
Ducky Fan Boy

Yorkie is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Yorkie is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Yorkie is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Yorkie is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Yorkie is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Yorkie is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Yorkie is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Yorkie is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Yorkie is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Yorkie is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Yorkie is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
www.daveplays.co.uk

Last edited by Yorkie; 9th Jul 2011 at 00:20. Reason: fluffy kittens dont hurt anyone
Old 8th Jul 2011, 21:16   #28
Jaybles
Hypermodder

Jaybles - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Jaybles - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Jaybles - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Jaybles - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Jaybles - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Jaybles - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Jaybles - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Jaybles - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Jaybles - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Jaybles - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Jaybles - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!
Yorkie and Steve. Is CCL just made of demotes?

I think i have new career plans.
i7 950 @ 3.8 1.192v|Noctua NH-U12P SE2|Asus P6X58D-E|12 GB DDR3 1600|1TB Samsung Spinpoint F3|Samsung 830 64GB|XFX Double D R7950|Asus Xonar DG|Antec Quattro 850w|Bitfenix Colossus|Dell U2311H|Dell E173FP
Steam|PSN:nythraln
Jaybles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th Jul 2011, 21:46   #29
Rotcrack
Food Maestro.

Rotcrack is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Rotcrack is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Rotcrack is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Rotcrack is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Rotcrack is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Rotcrack is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Rotcrack is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Rotcrack is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Rotcrack is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Rotcrack is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Rotcrack is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krikkit View Post
PETA can sod off tbh, cocksuckers.
Rotcrack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th Jul 2011, 21:57   #30
knuck
Hate your face

knuck - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youknuck - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youknuck - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youknuck - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youknuck - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youknuck - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youknuck - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youknuck - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youknuck - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youknuck - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youknuck - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on you
You guys asked for it ... It's been a year since I shared my funny sh*t folder.. You better be ready

| Intel i7 4770K | 12GB DDR3 2000 | Asus Maximus VI Hero | 2xGTX 570 | Samsung 840 Pro 256GB | 10.5TB total | Seasonic X-1250 | Auzentech Bravura X-Fi | Fractal Design Define R3 XL | Corsair H50 | BenQ XL2420T 120Hz |
knuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th Jul 2011, 22:28   #31
Steve @ CCL
CCL Tech. Support

PMSL, those are amazing. CCL isn't made of demotes however my desk is made of memes and I have a wall of demotes next to my desk. My job at CCL = Win.

Last edited by Steve @ CCL; 8th Jul 2011 at 22:41.
Steve @ CCL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th Jul 2011, 22:45   #32
Yorkie
Ducky Fan Boy

Nyan
www.daveplays.co.uk

Last edited by Yorkie; 8th Jul 2011 at 23:33.
Old 8th Jul 2011, 22:58   #33
Steve @ CCL
CCL Tech. Support

lol minecraft cheesecake

I love the seems legit ones :

[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-jxSxbFbK4-w/ThZxUmrppZI/AAAAAAACPb0/rpZX2Ij_XR4/s1600/funny_demotivational_posters_35.jpg/[img]

Old 8th Jul 2011, 23:03   #34
talladega
I'm Squidward

talladega is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.talladega is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.talladega is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.talladega is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.talladega is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.talladega is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.talladega is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.talladega is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.talladega is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.talladega is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.talladega is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.

Last edited by yodasarmpit; 9th Jul 2011 at 00:55.
talladega is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th Jul 2011, 23:13   #35
Yorkie
Ducky Fan Boy

snip
www.daveplays.co.uk

Last edited by Yorkie; 8th Jul 2011 at 23:23.
Old 8th Jul 2011, 23:18   #36
Carrie
I Mod, Therefore I Own

Carrie is definitely a rep cheat.Carrie is definitely a rep cheat.Carrie is definitely a rep cheat.Carrie is definitely a rep cheat.Carrie is definitely a rep cheat.Carrie is definitely a rep cheat.Carrie is definitely a rep cheat.Carrie is definitely a rep cheat.Carrie is definitely a rep cheat.Carrie is definitely a rep cheat.Carrie is definitely a rep cheat.
Quote:
Quote:

So I did id dagnambit, I loved the old demote thread, spending hours at work flicking through hilarious pictures of demote goodness, I saved all my favs and have a screen saver that is a slide show of the best ones! On my work PC!!

So yes.. ME and Yorkie will take the + reps from yall for getting this thing going again and so help me god to anybody who messes it up for me again!!
Most people who post on this forum have the luxury of being anonymous. You two do not. Personally if I was Adrian, your managing director, I'd fire you for associating my company name with **** like this. For the record I already know 2 people on the forum who are contacting CCL to say they won't deal with your company now.

As for you Yoda, what is the ****ing point of, or for that matter where is the validity for, Nexxo banning the likes of Xeb who admittedly can set up some stupid silly threads amongst some fun ones (the Have you ever ... thread is popular and harmless, there is no denying that).

When people like you, a Moderator for ***** sake, actively encourage bringing back this kind of **** that was previously banned (well before my joining the forum) exactly because it got out of hand and brought the forum into such disrepute that people left in their droves, and exactly because a lot of what GD is about is people trumping and outdoing each others posts, do you really expect it to be any different this time? Can you really be that naive?
MountainMods H2GO - the little case, i7-860, ROG Maximus III Forumla, 2 x 2gb GSkill Trident F3-1600 @ 2k, Coolermaster RS700-80GAD3-UK Silent Pro Gold 700W, Noctua NH-C14 dual fan, Gigabyte GeForce GTX 460 OC 1GB, 1 x 500GB Seagate 7200, Samsung 830 SSD, 500Gb WD, Samsung 12x B/ray, AeroCool F/C, E'max Apollish/Cluster fans.
Now building a scratch build HTPC

Last edited by Hex; 16th Jul 2011 at 19:16. Reason: Don't just star out one letter from profanities please.
Carrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th Jul 2011, 23:20   #37
kenco_uk
I unsuccessfully then tried again

kenco_uk is definitely a rep cheat.kenco_uk is definitely a rep cheat.kenco_uk is definitely a rep cheat.kenco_uk is definitely a rep cheat.kenco_uk is definitely a rep cheat.kenco_uk is definitely a rep cheat.kenco_uk is definitely a rep cheat.kenco_uk is definitely a rep cheat.kenco_uk is definitely a rep cheat.kenco_uk is definitely a rep cheat.kenco_uk is definitely a rep cheat.

Just er.. getting some in before the doors are closed. As you do.

Last edited by kenco_uk; 8th Jul 2011 at 23:27.
kenco_uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th Jul 2011, 23:27   #38
The_Beast
I like wood ಠ_ಠ

The_Beast - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!The_Beast - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!The_Beast - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!The_Beast - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!The_Beast - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!The_Beast - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!The_Beast - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!The_Beast - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!The_Beast - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!The_Beast - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!The_Beast - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!
This made my day

Please don't call out every repost(unless it's within a page or two) and bitch and complain to get this one closed
- i7 3770k - MSI Z77A-GD65 - EVGA GTX 570 - 8Gb G.Skill Sniper (1.25v) - Fractal R3 Black - Corsair H50 - Corsair 750HX - Samsung 830 128Gb SSD - 6 Samsung F4EG 2TB - 2 WD Black 1TB - 2 WD Black 750GB - Dell UltraSharp U2410 - WASD V1 Custom - IBM Model M SSK - KBC Poker (Ergo-Clears) - Logitech Mx518 & G500 - Audio Technica AD700 - Logitech Z4 - Windows 7 Pro -
The_Beast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th Jul 2011, 23:37   #39
Jaybles
Hypermodder

Jaybles - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Jaybles - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Jaybles - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Jaybles - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Jaybles - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Jaybles - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Jaybles - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Jaybles - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Jaybles - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Jaybles - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Jaybles - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carrie View Post
Personally if I was Adrian, your managing director, I'd fire you for associating my company name with sh*t like this.
Associating a company name with harmless fun. I don't see a problem to be honest. If such posts were being made while at work then maybe but seriously? There is a reason the general section exists.
i7 950 @ 3.8 1.192v|Noctua NH-U12P SE2|Asus P6X58D-E|12 GB DDR3 1600|1TB Samsung Spinpoint F3|Samsung 830 64GB|XFX Double D R7950|Asus Xonar DG|Antec Quattro 850w|Bitfenix Colossus|Dell U2311H|Dell E173FP
Steam|PSN:nythraln
Jaybles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th Jul 2011, 23:39   #40
Teelzebub
Up yours GOD not a Modarator /Staff

Teelzebub is definitely a rep cheat.Teelzebub is definitely a rep cheat.Teelzebub is definitely a rep cheat.Teelzebub is definitely a rep cheat.Teelzebub is definitely a rep cheat.Teelzebub is definitely a rep cheat.Teelzebub is definitely a rep cheat.Teelzebub is definitely a rep cheat.Teelzebub is definitely a rep cheat.Teelzebub is definitely a rep cheat.Teelzebub is definitely a rep cheat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carrie
Quote:
Quote:

Most people who post on this forum have the luxury of being anonymous. You two do not. Personally if I was Adrian, your managing director, I'd fire you for associating my company name with sh*t like this. For the record I already know 2 people on the forum who are contacting CCL to say they won't deal with your company now.

As for you Yoda, what is the f*cking point of, or for that matter where is the validity for, Nexxo banning the likes of Xeb who admittedly can set up some stupid silly threads amongst some fun ones (the Have you ever ... thread is popular and harmless, there is no denying that).

When people like you, a Moderator for f*cks sake, actively encourage bringing back this kind of sh*t that was previously banned (well before my joining the forum) exactly because it got out of hand and brought the forum into such disrepute that people left in their droves, and exactly because a lot of what GD is about is people trumping and outdoing each others posts, do you really expect it to be any different this time? Can you really be that naive?

I really do have to agree with this I can be as gross as anyone but this is going to offend a lot of people just like the last Demot thread

Quote:
So long as there are no posts of gratuitous nudity or of an offensive nature, and no arguments.
Well thats not going to take long then

I know of at least two people thats going to stop thier kids looking at this forum now and I actually recommened it to them

Mountain mods case, Enermax 1250w PSU, Asus Maximus V Extreme, i7 3770k @ 4.6ghz, Samsung 840 250gb SSD. 500gb Seagate,Corsair H80i wind tunnel, 16gb Corsair Vengeance pro 1866mhz,4xEVGA GTX 670 quad SLI,4 bags of weed
Teelzebub is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
(de)motivational, but hurt, but is speld butt, demotivanatored, free tag! oh, good ole wrinkly tits, haters gonna hate, insert 4chan crap here, it bindi., its bittech but its 4chan, love thy bindi, not ccl wink, not sparta, oh the huge manatee, patrick, reali badd grammer, spiderman thread?, steve and yorkie ftw, stop posting near-porn!, such me... erm, suck it bindi, suck it bindi!, suicideneils thread, teh is the daddy, yorkie and steve ftw

View Mode