bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Misc > General

Old 9th Jul 2011, 00:44   #61
Pete J
RIP Kidmod

Pete J is a Super Spamming SaiyanPete J is a Super Spamming SaiyanPete J is a Super Spamming SaiyanPete J is a Super Spamming SaiyanPete J is a Super Spamming SaiyanPete J is a Super Spamming SaiyanPete J is a Super Spamming SaiyanPete J is a Super Spamming SaiyanPete J is a Super Spamming SaiyanPete J is a Super Spamming SaiyanPete J is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Quote:
Originally Posted by docodine View Post
Can this be copied into the first post?
Seconded.
Lian Li PC-P80B / EVGA X79 Dark / i7 4930K @ 4.2GHz (no HT) / Corsair H80i / 4x4GB Avexir Core Blue Series @ 2400MHz 10-12-12-31-2T / 3x SLI EVGA 3GB GTX 780 @1075MHz Core 7000MHz Memory / X-Fi Titanium Professional / 2 x 250GB Samsung 840 / 120GB Vertex 2 / 480GB Vertex 2 / 2TB WD Caviar Green / Silverstone Strider 1500W / Asus PQ321QE / Dell 3007WFP-HC / Headphones TBA / Logitech MK710 and MX3200 / Sidewinder Force Feedback 2 / Datacolor Spyder3 / Win 7 Ultimate x64 / Gigabyte P34G V2
Pete J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th Jul 2011, 00:51   #62
Canon
Reformed

Canon should be considered for presidentCanon should be considered for presidentCanon should be considered for presidentCanon should be considered for presidentCanon should be considered for presidentCanon should be considered for presidentCanon should be considered for presidentCanon should be considered for presidentCanon should be considered for presidentCanon should be considered for presidentCanon should be considered for president
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nexxo View Post

The rules are simple: nothing offensive, overtly sexual or misogynist/racist/discriminatory in any other sense. Else this thread is closed.

So I suggest we see how things pan out.
Image removed.

Want a hand finding the close thread button?

This is pretty close to the line for me as well.

Last edited by yodasarmpit; 9th Jul 2011 at 00:57.
Canon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th Jul 2011, 00:57   #63
docodine
killed a guy once

docodine should be considered for presidentdocodine should be considered for presidentdocodine should be considered for presidentdocodine should be considered for presidentdocodine should be considered for presidentdocodine should be considered for presidentdocodine should be considered for presidentdocodine should be considered for presidentdocodine should be considered for presidentdocodine should be considered for presidentdocodine should be considered for president
You have no sense of humor if the Kinect + American History X pic didn't make you laugh.
docodine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th Jul 2011, 00:59   #64
Tom @ CCL
AKA: Yewen

Tom @ CCL has yet to learn the way of the DremelTom @ CCL has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Steve has just gotten me up to read a de-motivational picture thread, got to say its a first for a Friday night!

I will apologise on behalf of Steve and Yorkie if any offence has been caused by them posting, its sincerely out of them wanting to cause a laugh.

The original de-motivational picture thread caused some right laughs in the CCL office at times, most offices will have mad moments from time to time where productivity goes down and everyone has 10 minutes of fun. It keeps the workplace a happy place to be and explains why most of the employees at CCL have been there for so long!

CCL embraced the original thread so much that it inspired us to do some A4 print outs in the office with members of the team with various "in joke" tag lines under them. Not amusing to anyone but internal CCL people but raises a smile every time I look at them.

CCL are on these forums to "actively post around the forums and provide our customers with advice and support in our own section". That remit means that we can pop in and out of threads on hardware advice providing we are impartial and not being overly pro-CCL as people have a right to go to Scan, Ebuyer etc if they want to. It also means that during breaks and staff members own time they are free to post around the boards. When its late at night and in the staff members own time it is not a companies place to dictate what they can and can't do.

Steve and Yorkie have tonight posted outside of their working hours on this forum. They have also used our internal systems and our own forums to assist customers with pre-sales advice and technical support. Along with that they have also attempted light hearted banter which has to be commended of them as they are not obliged to do it.

Again if any of their actions have caused offence I apologise; I have requested that they both pull out of this specific thread if they wouldn't mind for a few days and if they do choose to post again to make sure what they are posting is in line with the rules of this thread and Bit-Tech.

If you do have any pressing concerns about the conduct of any of the staff please just drop me an email to toml at cclonline.com and I can look into it further.

And now for a Panda:

EDIT: Steve and Yorkie are giving me a hard time on the punctuation of the above, its 1am! I will attempted better in a more sensible hour if its needed.

Last edited by Tom @ CCL; 9th Jul 2011 at 01:11.
Tom @ CCL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th Jul 2011, 01:00   #65
Canon
Reformed

Canon should be considered for presidentCanon should be considered for presidentCanon should be considered for presidentCanon should be considered for presidentCanon should be considered for presidentCanon should be considered for presidentCanon should be considered for presidentCanon should be considered for presidentCanon should be considered for presidentCanon should be considered for presidentCanon should be considered for president
Ok, so the thread won't be closed then, the image will just be removed. Would be easier to state that rather than telling us the thread will be closed. Just saying..
Old 9th Jul 2011, 01:03   #66
mvagusta
Did a skid that went for two weeks.

mvagusta is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.mvagusta is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.mvagusta is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.mvagusta is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.mvagusta is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.mvagusta is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.mvagusta is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.mvagusta is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.mvagusta is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.mvagusta is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.mvagusta is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
mvagusta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th Jul 2011, 01:07   #67
Steve @ CCL
CCL Tech. Support

Steve @ CCL has yet to learn the way of the DremelSteve @ CCL has yet to learn the way of the DremelSteve @ CCL has yet to learn the way of the DremelSteve @ CCL has yet to learn the way of the DremelSteve @ CCL has yet to learn the way of the DremelSteve @ CCL has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
*snip*
Old 9th Jul 2011, 01:08   #68
Fizzban
Man of Many Typos

Fizzban is definitely a rep cheat.Fizzban is definitely a rep cheat.Fizzban is definitely a rep cheat.Fizzban is definitely a rep cheat.Fizzban is definitely a rep cheat.Fizzban is definitely a rep cheat.Fizzban is definitely a rep cheat.Fizzban is definitely a rep cheat.Fizzban is definitely a rep cheat.Fizzban is definitely a rep cheat.Fizzban is definitely a rep cheat.
@Tom have some rep

To win the battle, is to be prepared to die - Miyamoto Musashi

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedFlames View Post
Asking to pick between the main parties is like asking which testicle you want to be kicked in, you're gonna get kicked the nuts whoever you pick... Just have to hope whoever you pick aren't wearing steelies...
Fizzban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th Jul 2011, 01:10   #69
yodasarmpit
No longer the other Brett.

yodasarmpit is definitely a rep cheat.yodasarmpit is definitely a rep cheat.yodasarmpit is definitely a rep cheat.yodasarmpit is definitely a rep cheat.yodasarmpit is definitely a rep cheat.yodasarmpit is definitely a rep cheat.yodasarmpit is definitely a rep cheat.yodasarmpit is definitely a rep cheat.yodasarmpit is definitely a rep cheat.yodasarmpit is definitely a rep cheat.yodasarmpit is definitely a rep cheat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom @ CCL View Post
Steve has just gotten me up to read a de-motivational picture thread, got to say its a first for a Friday night!

I will apologise on behalf of Steve and Yorkie if any offence has been caused by them posting, its sincerely out of them wanting to cause a laugh.

The original de-motivational picture thread caused some right laughs in the CCL office at times, most offices will have mad moments from time to time where productivity goes down and everyone has 10 minutes of fun. It keeps the workplace a happy place to be and explains why most of the employees at CCL have been there for so long!

CCL embraced the original thread so much that it inspired us to do some A4 print outs in the office with members of the team with various "in joke" tag lines under them. Not amusing to anyone but internal CCL people but raises a smile every time I look at them.

CCL are on these forums to "actively post around the forums and provide our customers with advice and support in our own section". That remit means that we can pop in and out of threads on hardware advice providing we are impartial and not being overly pro-CCL as people have a right to go to Scan, Ebuyer etc if they want to. It also means that during breaks and staff members own time they are free to post around the boards. When its late at night and in the staff members own time it is not a companies place to dictate what they can and can't do.

Steve and Yorkie have tonight posted outside of their working hours on this forum. They have also used our internal systems and our own forums to assist customers with pre-sales advice and technical support along with light hearted banter which has to be commended of them as they are not obliged to do it.

Again if any of their actions have caused offence I apologise; I have requested that they both pull out of this specific thread if they wouldn't mind for a few days and if they do choose to post again to make sure what they are posting is in line with the rules of this thread and Bit-Tech.

If you do have any pressing concerns about the conduct of any of the staff please just drop me an email to toml at cclonline.com and I can look into it further.

And now for a Panda:

Thanks for your post Tom. I'm sure it will put Steve and Yorkie's minds at ease.
Old 9th Jul 2011, 01:11   #70
The Monk
Supermodder

The Monk can run CrysisThe Monk can run CrysisThe Monk can run CrysisThe Monk can run CrysisThe Monk can run CrysisThe Monk can run CrysisThe Monk can run CrysisThe Monk can run CrysisThe Monk can run CrysisThe Monk can run CrysisThe Monk can run Crysis
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fizzban View Post
And there are people who are (allegedly) not going to shop at CCL because an employee posted here? Really? Really?! Am I the only one who finds that pathetic? Obviously I can't speak for steve's boss, but as far as I'm concerned he can post whatever he likes.
haha yeah I thought this! I think if somebody is so pathetic that they won't shop with a certain company because an employee has a sense of humour then they are probably no great loss. TBH I think I am now MORE likely to shop at CCL after seeing the posts in this thread by CCL staff. So CCL are currently down 1 customer now. Better fire those guys, or give them a raise

I must say as well that it is good to have a thread like this and I hope people don't push the boundaries too far.

Should there not be a warning on the title or page 1 that if you are easily offended this isn't the thread for them? Would potentially stop some of the offence
The Monk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th Jul 2011, 01:17   #71
talladega
I'm Squidward

talladega is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.talladega is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.talladega is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.talladega is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.talladega is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.talladega is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.talladega is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.talladega is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.talladega is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.talladega is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.talladega is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
i see that one of my images got removed, which i have no problem with, but some kind of defined bounds would be good.

heres some more pics that i hope are okay for everyone. maybe if a pic is removed make a note of what it was removed.

Last edited by talladega; 9th Jul 2011 at 08:12.
talladega is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th Jul 2011, 01:17   #72
DeathAwaitsU
I'm Back :D

DeathAwaitsU has yet to learn the way of the DremelDeathAwaitsU has yet to learn the way of the DremelDeathAwaitsU has yet to learn the way of the DremelDeathAwaitsU has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Seriously, it's just a bit of fun! I like it as do many others, get over yourselves tbh! If you personally dont like it dont bloody look at it, simples!

Quote:
Originally Posted by yodasarmpit View Post
If the demotes and associated posts are not your cup of tea, I suggest that it would be unwise to continue to frequent this perticular thread.
+1 bazillion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fizzban View Post
Wow at the massive overreaction.

And there are people who are (allegedly) not going to shop at CCL because an employee posted here? Really? Really?! Am I the only one who finds that pathetic? Obviously I can't speak for steve's boss, but as far as I'm concerned he can post whatever he likes.
+ whatever you think comes after bazillion lol

Annnddd back on track:

Old 9th Jul 2011, 01:22   #73
GregTheRotter
I Mod, Therefore I Own

GregTheRotter is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.GregTheRotter is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.GregTheRotter is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.GregTheRotter is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.GregTheRotter is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.GregTheRotter is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.GregTheRotter is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.GregTheRotter is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.GregTheRotter is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.GregTheRotter is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.GregTheRotter is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carrie View Post
if I was your managing director, I'd fire you for associating my company name with sh*t like this.
Good job you're not then innit

Carry on (ZOMG I just see what I did there xD)

Quote:
Originally Posted by smc8788 View Post
So basically, you don't know what you're talking about then? I find it strange that someone could have such a strong opinion on something they didn't even participate in, and therefore have limited knowledge of.
+1
Old 9th Jul 2011, 01:40   #74
stonedsurd
Is a cackling Yuletide Belgian

stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
I am ecstatic!
Old 9th Jul 2011, 02:05   #75
Throbbi
I Mod, Therefore I Own

Throbbi is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Throbbi is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Throbbi is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Throbbi is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Throbbi is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Throbbi is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Throbbi is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Throbbi is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Throbbi is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Throbbi is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Throbbi is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carrie View Post
*snip*
Worklog - The Amputer!
Throbbi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th Jul 2011, 02:26   #76
Wicked_Sludge
My eyes! The goggles do nothing!

Wicked_Sludge is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Wicked_Sludge is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Wicked_Sludge is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Wicked_Sludge is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Wicked_Sludge is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Wicked_Sludge is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Wicked_Sludge is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Wicked_Sludge is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Wicked_Sludge is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Wicked_Sludge is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Wicked_Sludge is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
whatd i miss?
Old 9th Jul 2011, 02:29   #77
SuicideNeil
I'm insane, not stupid.

SuicideNeil is definitely a rep cheat.SuicideNeil is definitely a rep cheat.SuicideNeil is definitely a rep cheat.SuicideNeil is definitely a rep cheat.SuicideNeil is definitely a rep cheat.SuicideNeil is definitely a rep cheat.SuicideNeil is definitely a rep cheat.SuicideNeil is definitely a rep cheat.SuicideNeil is definitely a rep cheat.SuicideNeil is definitely a rep cheat.SuicideNeil is definitely a rep cheat.
Why do people even bother looking at a thread which they know they wont like, then moan about not liking it and demand it be shut down in order to please them/ make recompense for it being started in the first place? Seriously, that's the kinda retarded attitude that gets everything banned just because some dailymail reading moron thinks *insert inanimate object here* might be misused at some point, there for all said items must be banned as a pre-emptive measure.

My advice is to go make me a sandwich and stay out of this thread, it is hurting no one. Frickin' noobs.

Old 9th Jul 2011, 02:29   #78
BRAWL
Mod Master

BRAWL is a Super Spamming SaiyanBRAWL is a Super Spamming SaiyanBRAWL is a Super Spamming SaiyanBRAWL is a Super Spamming SaiyanBRAWL is a Super Spamming SaiyanBRAWL is a Super Spamming SaiyanBRAWL is a Super Spamming SaiyanBRAWL is a Super Spamming SaiyanBRAWL is a Super Spamming SaiyanBRAWL is a Super Spamming SaiyanBRAWL is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Old 9th Jul 2011, 02:48   #79
IvanIvanovich
будет глотать вашу душу.

IvanIvanovich is a Super Spamming SaiyanIvanIvanovich is a Super Spamming SaiyanIvanIvanovich is a Super Spamming SaiyanIvanIvanovich is a Super Spamming SaiyanIvanIvanovich is a Super Spamming SaiyanIvanIvanovich is a Super Spamming SaiyanIvanIvanovich is a Super Spamming SaiyanIvanIvanovich is a Super Spamming SaiyanIvanIvanovich is a Super Spamming SaiyanIvanIvanovich is a Super Spamming SaiyanIvanIvanovich is a Super Spamming Saiyan
[end of line] intel xeon x3460 | evga p55 sli | 8gb mushkin blackline | evga gtx670 | seagate 600 240gb | creative titanium hd | seasonic ss460fl | gh60 keyboard | logitech g700 | achieva shimian qh270
IvanIvanovich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th Jul 2011, 03:06   #80
glaeken
Freeeeeeeze! I'm a cawp!

glaeken has yet to learn the way of the Dremelglaeken has yet to learn the way of the Dremelglaeken has yet to learn the way of the Dremelglaeken has yet to learn the way of the Dremelglaeken has yet to learn the way of the Dremelglaeken has yet to learn the way of the Dremelglaeken has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Oh sweet Jesus!

Tags
(de)motivational, but hurt, but is speld butt, demotivanatored, free tag! oh, good ole wrinkly tits, haters gonna hate, insert 4chan crap here, it bindi., its bittech but its 4chan, love thy bindi, not ccl wink, not sparta, oh the huge manatee, patrick, reali badd grammer, spiderman thread?, steve and yorkie ftw, stop posting near-porn!, such me... erm, suck it bindi, suck it bindi!, suicideneils thread, teh is the daddy, yorkie and steve ftw

View Mode