bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Misc > General

Old 9th Jul 2011, 22:54   #101
Jipa
Avoiding the "I guess.." since 2004

Jipa can run CrysisJipa can run CrysisJipa can run CrysisJipa can run CrysisJipa can run CrysisJipa can run CrysisJipa can run CrysisJipa can run CrysisJipa can run CrysisJipa can run CrysisJipa can run Crysis
Oh one more rule, please don't ruin the thread with excess 4chan-crap. For those who find that site crazy hilarious it shouldn't be too hard to find their way to the real thing, and the rest of us most likely aren't going to find 5000 pix high screen shots "epic funny lolz".

Thanks.

And to stay in topic:

Old 9th Jul 2011, 23:23   #102
IvanIvanovich
будет глотать вашу душу.

IvanIvanovich is a Super Spamming SaiyanIvanIvanovich is a Super Spamming SaiyanIvanIvanovich is a Super Spamming SaiyanIvanIvanovich is a Super Spamming SaiyanIvanIvanovich is a Super Spamming SaiyanIvanIvanovich is a Super Spamming SaiyanIvanIvanovich is a Super Spamming SaiyanIvanIvanovich is a Super Spamming SaiyanIvanIvanovich is a Super Spamming SaiyanIvanIvanovich is a Super Spamming SaiyanIvanIvanovich is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Ok then, now random picture, meme bullsh!t thread.

[end of line] intel xeon x3460 | evga p55 sli | 8gb mushkin blackline | evga gtx670 | seagate 600 240gb | creative titanium hd | seasonic ss460fl | gh60 keyboard | logitech g700 | achieva shimian qh270

Last edited by IvanIvanovich; 9th Jul 2011 at 23:27. Reason: because the forum edits **** even when in a link...
IvanIvanovich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th Jul 2011, 23:30   #103
BRAWL
Mod Master

BRAWL is a Super Spamming SaiyanBRAWL is a Super Spamming SaiyanBRAWL is a Super Spamming SaiyanBRAWL is a Super Spamming SaiyanBRAWL is a Super Spamming SaiyanBRAWL is a Super Spamming SaiyanBRAWL is a Super Spamming SaiyanBRAWL is a Super Spamming SaiyanBRAWL is a Super Spamming SaiyanBRAWL is a Super Spamming SaiyanBRAWL is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Picarro View Post
This thread needs a load of butthurt formulars.

Quote:
Originally Posted by docodine View Post
See smc8788's post
*yawns*
Old 9th Jul 2011, 23:44   #104
knuck
Hate your face

knuck - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youknuck - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youknuck - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youknuck - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youknuck - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youknuck - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youknuck - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youknuck - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youknuck - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youknuck - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youknuck - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on you
Quote:
Originally Posted by Canon View Post
Oh wind your bloody neck in... I didn't say anything about not liking this thread, I don't like the context of that image, that is all. Why do people insist on making up conversations with me and then believing them to an extent as to pull me up about it!

Seriously, do you really think this is your forum and that I have registered and stayed here for a year just to tell you that I don't like something, you need to give yourself a good shake in the morning pal.
I want this thread to live. You want it to be closed and troll me into getting into an argument with you. This will not work. I invited you to gtfo as you have nothing good to bring to this thread that is all about fun but you insist on being an ass.

I want this thread to live. I will ignore whatever it is that you reply. I suggest you do the same with the whole thread
| Intel i7 4770K | 12GB DDR3 2000 | Asus Maximus VI Hero | 2xGTX 570 | Samsung 840 Pro 256GB | 10.5TB total | Seasonic X-1250 | Auzentech Bravura X-Fi | Fractal Design Define R3 XL | Corsair H50 | BenQ XL2420T 120Hz |
knuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th Jul 2011, 23:45   #105
Fizzban
Man of Many Typos

Fizzban is definitely a rep cheat.Fizzban is definitely a rep cheat.Fizzban is definitely a rep cheat.Fizzban is definitely a rep cheat.Fizzban is definitely a rep cheat.Fizzban is definitely a rep cheat.Fizzban is definitely a rep cheat.Fizzban is definitely a rep cheat.Fizzban is definitely a rep cheat.Fizzban is definitely a rep cheat.Fizzban is definitely a rep cheat.

To win the battle, is to be prepared to die - Miyamoto Musashi

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedFlames View Post
Asking to pick between the main parties is like asking which testicle you want to be kicked in, you're gonna get kicked the nuts whoever you pick... Just have to hope whoever you pick aren't wearing steelies...
Fizzban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th Jul 2011, 23:55   #106
Canon
Reformed

Canon should be considered for presidentCanon should be considered for presidentCanon should be considered for presidentCanon should be considered for presidentCanon should be considered for presidentCanon should be considered for presidentCanon should be considered for presidentCanon should be considered for presidentCanon should be considered for presidentCanon should be considered for presidentCanon should be considered for president
Quote:
Originally Posted by knuck View Post
I want this thread to live. You want it to be closed and troll me into getting into an argument with you. This will not work. I invited you to gtfo as you have nothing good to bring to this thread that is all about fun but you insist on being an ass.

I want this thread to live. I will ignore whatever it is that you reply. I suggest you do the same with the whole thread
What the hell kind of crack did you smoke when you woke up this morning? That is not what I want to do, I want you to stop having imaginary conversations with me and posting about them as if they actually happened! I have said NONE of this, you're just making crap up. Also, I look forward to your reply..

You're funny though..

Old 10th Jul 2011, 00:01   #107
IvanIvanovich
будет глотать вашу душу.

IvanIvanovich is a Super Spamming SaiyanIvanIvanovich is a Super Spamming SaiyanIvanIvanovich is a Super Spamming SaiyanIvanIvanovich is a Super Spamming SaiyanIvanIvanovich is a Super Spamming SaiyanIvanIvanovich is a Super Spamming SaiyanIvanIvanovich is a Super Spamming SaiyanIvanIvanovich is a Super Spamming SaiyanIvanIvanovich is a Super Spamming SaiyanIvanIvanovich is a Super Spamming SaiyanIvanIvanovich is a Super Spamming Saiyan
[end of line] intel xeon x3460 | evga p55 sli | 8gb mushkin blackline | evga gtx670 | seagate 600 240gb | creative titanium hd | seasonic ss460fl | gh60 keyboard | logitech g700 | achieva shimian qh270
Old 10th Jul 2011, 00:32   #108
Fizzban
Man of Many Typos

Fizzban is definitely a rep cheat.Fizzban is definitely a rep cheat.Fizzban is definitely a rep cheat.Fizzban is definitely a rep cheat.Fizzban is definitely a rep cheat.Fizzban is definitely a rep cheat.Fizzban is definitely a rep cheat.Fizzban is definitely a rep cheat.Fizzban is definitely a rep cheat.Fizzban is definitely a rep cheat.Fizzban is definitely a rep cheat.
While we are on the subject of crack/s..

To win the battle, is to be prepared to die - Miyamoto Musashi

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedFlames View Post
Asking to pick between the main parties is like asking which testicle you want to be kicked in, you're gonna get kicked the nuts whoever you pick... Just have to hope whoever you pick aren't wearing steelies...
Fizzban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th Jul 2011, 00:36   #109
Pete J
RIP Kidmod

Pete J is a Super Spamming SaiyanPete J is a Super Spamming SaiyanPete J is a Super Spamming SaiyanPete J is a Super Spamming SaiyanPete J is a Super Spamming SaiyanPete J is a Super Spamming SaiyanPete J is a Super Spamming SaiyanPete J is a Super Spamming SaiyanPete J is a Super Spamming SaiyanPete J is a Super Spamming SaiyanPete J is a Super Spamming Saiyan

Anyhoo:

Lian Li PC-P80B / EVGA X79 Dark / i7 4930K @ 4.2GHz (no HT) / Corsair H80i / 4x4GB Avexir Core Blue Series @ 2400MHz 10-12-12-31-2T / 3x SLI EVGA 3GB GTX 780 @1075MHz Core 7000MHz Memory / X-Fi Titanium Professional / 2 x 250GB Samsung 840 / 120GB Vertex 2 / 480GB Vertex 2 / 2TB WD Caviar Green / Silverstone Strider 1500W / Asus PQ321QE / Dell 3007WFP-HC / Headphones TBA / Logitech MK710 and MX3200 / Sidewinder Force Feedback 2 / Datacolor Spyder3 / Win 7 Ultimate x64 / Gigabyte P34G V2
Pete J is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10th Jul 2011, 01:55   #110
DXR_13KE
Madeira's banana is the best!!!

DXR_13KE is definitely a rep cheat.DXR_13KE is definitely a rep cheat.DXR_13KE is definitely a rep cheat.DXR_13KE is definitely a rep cheat.DXR_13KE is definitely a rep cheat.DXR_13KE is definitely a rep cheat.DXR_13KE is definitely a rep cheat.DXR_13KE is definitely a rep cheat.DXR_13KE is definitely a rep cheat.DXR_13KE is definitely a rep cheat.DXR_13KE is definitely a rep cheat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Canon View Post
What the hell kind of crack did you smoke when you woke up this morning? That is not what I want to do, I want you to stop having imaginary conversations with me and posting about them as if they actually happened! I have said NONE of this, you're just making crap up. Also, I look forward to your reply..

You're funny though..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YWs01pMrzuE&feature=
Old 10th Jul 2011, 02:56   #111
SuicideNeil
I'm insane, not stupid.

SuicideNeil is definitely a rep cheat.SuicideNeil is definitely a rep cheat.SuicideNeil is definitely a rep cheat.SuicideNeil is definitely a rep cheat.SuicideNeil is definitely a rep cheat.SuicideNeil is definitely a rep cheat.SuicideNeil is definitely a rep cheat.SuicideNeil is definitely a rep cheat.SuicideNeil is definitely a rep cheat.SuicideNeil is definitely a rep cheat.SuicideNeil is definitely a rep cheat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BRAWL View Post
*yawns*
Think about it this way- did the fact people are posting funny pictures and not demotes demotivate you? If so, then the funny pictures are demotes....

**shits bricks**

Anywho:

Old 10th Jul 2011, 08:01   #112
C-Sniper
Stop Trolling this space Ądmins!

C-Sniper is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.C-Sniper is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.C-Sniper is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.C-Sniper is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.C-Sniper is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.C-Sniper is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.C-Sniper is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.C-Sniper is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.C-Sniper is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.C-Sniper is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.C-Sniper is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by thehippoz View Post
hmm you seem to know a lot about guys.. I was wondering- if I put a piece of plywood down my pants, would that be enough to protect me from rear attacks.. like in a circus bathroom or high scale restaurant
C-Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th Jul 2011, 09:02   #113
talladega
I'm Squidward

talladega is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.talladega is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.talladega is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.talladega is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.talladega is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.talladega is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.talladega is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.talladega is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.talladega is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.talladega is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.talladega is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.

Old 10th Jul 2011, 09:55   #114
IvanIvanovich
будет глотать вашу душу.

Old 10th Jul 2011, 10:08   #115
Zinfandel
I Mod, Therefore I Own

Zinfandel is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitZinfandel is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitZinfandel is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitZinfandel is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitZinfandel is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitZinfandel is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitZinfandel is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitZinfandel is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitZinfandel is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitZinfandel is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitZinfandel is almost as Godly as yodasarmpit
Quote:
Originally Posted by DXR_13KE View Post
I like that guy! I've always enjoyed his reviews.
Zinfandel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th Jul 2011, 10:48   #116
Jaybles
Hypermodder

Jaybles - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Jaybles - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Jaybles - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Jaybles - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Jaybles - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Jaybles - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Jaybles - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Jaybles - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Jaybles - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Jaybles - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Jaybles - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zinfandel View Post
I like that guy! I've always enjoyed his reviews.
Same, short and to the point. Shame some **** had to mess up his channel.
i7 950 @ 3.8 1.192v|Noctua NH-U12P SE2|Asus P6X58D-E|12 GB DDR3 1600|1TB Samsung Spinpoint F3|Samsung 830 64GB|XFX Double D R7950|Asus Xonar DG|Antec Quattro 850w|Bitfenix Colossus|Dell U2311H|Dell E173FP
Steam|PSN:nythraln
Jaybles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th Jul 2011, 18:12   #117
adam_bagpuss
Have you tried turning it off/on ?

adam_bagpuss - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!adam_bagpuss - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!adam_bagpuss - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!adam_bagpuss - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!adam_bagpuss - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!adam_bagpuss - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!adam_bagpuss - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!adam_bagpuss - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!adam_bagpuss - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!adam_bagpuss - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!adam_bagpuss - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!
LOL What the hell have i started i only needed the link kenco provided jesus.

Please dont ban me when thread derails and goes way off topic, although if it brings back awesomeness on a meganormus scale then i take all the credit
Old 10th Jul 2011, 18:23   #118
Psycho
Average

Psycho is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Psycho is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Psycho is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Psycho is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Psycho is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Psycho is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Psycho is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Psycho is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Psycho is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Psycho is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Psycho is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
MFW 70% of pictures are not in demotivational format

(Oh the irony)
Psycho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th Jul 2011, 20:02   #119
knuck
Hate your face

knuck - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youknuck - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youknuck - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youknuck - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youknuck - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youknuck - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youknuck - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youknuck - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youknuck - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youknuck - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youknuck - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on you
*sigh*

For the last time, "demotivational" is just the name of the thread (the old one anyway). It's NOT only about demotivational pictures or else we would have posted everything internet has to offer 6months after the original thread was made.

Please, PLEASE do not complain (no this is not aimed at you specifically, Psycho) and contribute !

| Intel i7 4770K | 12GB DDR3 2000 | Asus Maximus VI Hero | 2xGTX 570 | Samsung 840 Pro 256GB | 10.5TB total | Seasonic X-1250 | Auzentech Bravura X-Fi | Fractal Design Define R3 XL | Corsair H50 | BenQ XL2420T 120Hz |
knuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th Jul 2011, 20:07   #120
Psycho
Average

Psycho is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Psycho is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Psycho is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Psycho is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Psycho is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Psycho is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Psycho is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Psycho is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Psycho is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Psycho is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Psycho is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
I'm a man enough to admit my mistake.
Psycho is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
(de)motivational, but hurt, but is speld butt, demotivanatored, free tag! oh, good ole wrinkly tits, haters gonna hate, insert 4chan crap here, it bindi., its bittech but its 4chan, love thy bindi, not ccl wink, not sparta, oh the huge manatee, patrick, reali badd grammer, spiderman thread?, steve and yorkie ftw, stop posting near-porn!, such me... erm, suck it bindi, suck it bindi!, suicideneils thread, teh is the daddy, yorkie and steve ftw

View Mode