bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > bit-tech.net > Article Discussion

Old 10th Jul 2011, 11:15   #1
Lizard
@ Scan R&D

Lizard can run CrysisLizard can run CrysisLizard can run CrysisLizard can run CrysisLizard can run CrysisLizard can run CrysisLizard can run CrysisLizard can run CrysisLizard can run CrysisLizard can run CrysisLizard can run Crysis
Frozen Synapse Community Interview

We put your questions to Mode7 Games' Paul Taylor, against our better judgement.

http://www.bit-tech.net/gaming/pc/20...ty-interview/1
Lizard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th Jul 2011, 13:02   #2
tonyd223
king of nothing

tonyd223 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
I bought this game because of your review - now I have no time as it's taken over my tiny life. Thanks!
tonyd223 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th Jul 2011, 13:44   #3
Chris1554
Multimodder

Chris1554 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Awesome game and my question got answered! Cheers Bit-Tech and the Frozen Synapse team.
Chris1554 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th Jul 2011, 22:14   #4
EvilMerc
Dew Addict

EvilMerc is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.EvilMerc is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.EvilMerc is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.EvilMerc is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.EvilMerc is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.EvilMerc is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.EvilMerc is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.EvilMerc is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.EvilMerc is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.EvilMerc is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.EvilMerc is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
I wish I'd asked a question, need to find out if there's any easy way of setting up a Bit-Tech league of FS.
EvilMerc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th Jul 2011, 12:38   #5
Everydayoddity
Multimodder

Everydayoddity has yet to learn the way of the DremelEverydayoddity has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
+1 to Tony, I bought both FS and Atom Zombie Smasher in the last week purely due to the 'Mr Martin has never let me down before' reason. And I now have no social life. Once (if) we get this BT league up, I might as well give up on ever achieving anything outside of FS!
Everydayoddity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th Jul 2011, 13:58   #6
m0o0oeh
Tech noob. I know.

m0o0oeh has yet to learn the way of the Dremelm0o0oeh has yet to learn the way of the Dremelm0o0oeh has yet to learn the way of the Dremelm0o0oeh has yet to learn the way of the Dremelm0o0oeh has yet to learn the way of the Dremelm0o0oeh has yet to learn the way of the Dremelm0o0oeh has yet to learn the way of the Dremelm0o0oeh has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
I can't believe that you actually posted my question! Still doesn't mean I'll buy the game due to not having a pc any more. Also, kindly remove my middle name from the article, please.

Mac Quiksilver 733, 768 SDRAM, NVidia GeForce 2MX 32 Mb RAM. "Dr. Horrible"
Acer Aspire One A150, 1.66 Intel Atom, 1 gig DDR2 RAM. "Captain Hammer"
m0o0oeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th Jul 2011, 15:12   #7
CardJoe
Freelance Journalist
bit-tech Staff

CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by m0o0oeh
Also, kindly remove my middle name from the article, please.
Drop me a forum PM letting me know which person you are and I will.

I was Bit-tech's Games Editor. Now I'm freelance. Find me at:

www.joemartinwords.com

@joethreepwood on Twitter
CardJoe is offline   Reply With Quote